How long until we make a stand?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6174199
United States
12/03/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
How long until we make a stand?
How long until we put an end to the elites control?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 6174199
United States
12/03/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How long until we make a stand?
Are we going to be known as the keyboard warriors who took it in the bum by a bunch of old pedophiles?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1145318
United States
12/03/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you are serious to understand this , you need to look no further than the scriptures and humble your self to them! All this must happen and that is the true will of God! I promise you there is truth in the Bible. No this path was not the will of God. However thru freewill God must allow things to pass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25719043
United States
12/03/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Never,they love their oppressor
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
12/03/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's 'our fault' We allow these control freaks to control us...
Lazurus

User ID: 24871474
United States
12/03/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you are serious to understand this , you need to look no further than the scriptures and humble your self to them! All this must happen and that is the true will of God! I promise you there is truth in the Bible. No this path was not the will of God. However thru freewill God must allow things to pass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1145318

Amen! Maranatha!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28779940
Switzerland
12/03/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Go fuck your bible and its bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21945720
United States
12/03/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Find ways in your life to stand up and do it. I have been.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14105059
United States
12/03/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28863250
United States
12/03/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

What part of the thread title gave you the impression this was just the thread for you to preach your religious drivel? Or do you just go into any thread and hop on your pulpit and start your sermon?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19398438
United States
12/03/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
If we all change our goals to something other than what is dictated by the SYSTEM, then, the system will dissolve.

Your goal for yourself should be enlightenment.

Your goal for the Earth should be to build a food forest.

You should have NO OTHER goals.

That will fuck the system pretty hard, pretty quick.
slave
User ID: 13289935
United States
12/03/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
im dying anyways so. i voluteer for martyrdom.. we have to fight the elite now....
gd2balive

User ID: 5984884
United States
12/03/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6174199

WE wait upon this as is written Matthew 24:36 but WE are also moving forward together with the desire to finish what needs to be finished...

"HOW LONG" has been asked for Aeons but for those whom wait WE know what is written within US ALL...

The false veil of the darkest Wickedness of much useless noise cannot hide what is starting to take a foothold here on glp and elsewhere. To be still and quite within your Living Temples drowns out all this useless noise which has been aiding US to be able too see more clearly what is at hand and by whom this darkness is being forecasted by and once again the body is beginning to pray together again unto the Throne of RIGHTEOUSNESS not unto men who have always been known as Vagabonds and Whoremongers that would sell their own Mothers Soul for the Love of the Bondage of the Filthy Lucre that has been offered to cause them to become blinded.These ones even told many lies to Kings such as Nebachaddnezzar and Darius.These ones know NOT what they do so WE remind YOU ALL again, the Nations,the Kindreds,the Diverse Tongues and ALL the Peoples of the Nations what is truly WRITTEN within US ALL and why WE seek to have our internal Temples cleansed through the S`WORD of the LIVING WORD that is Alive in US...

Remember 1JOHN 2:27 1JOHN 3:1

The Book of JOHN...Reread all of chptr 14 and remember!!!

WE wait patiently for the pouring out of the Fathers Anointing unto all flesh that OUR vessels will be cleansed and resurrected by the Divine Law of Love...

The DIVINE LAW of LOVE is NOT for sale nor the written WORD but somehow they even found a way to commercialize it so they can make $ and fill their pockets with the bondage of their filthy lucre...1JOHN 2:26

This is where they turned the truth into a LIE and now because their hearts are vile and Wicked they REFUSE to retain the knowledge of the Fathers before US and the Mothers before US...These ones have turned the truth into a lie and they now mock and even curse their own Father/Mother that their days are now shortened...

Romans 1:25-28

MJ
chipg
User ID: 13295122
United States
12/03/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

yep. it's true...

don't worry you will have your stand to make, the mark of the beast is coming, refuse it...
gd2balive

United States
12/03/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

yep. it's true...

don't worry you will have your stand to make, the mark of the beast is coming, refuse it...
 Quoting: chipg 13295122

Agreed Chip for all man will judge themselves for the record of their lives that is written within their Temples

The Beast is already residing within US ALL using this creation as ITS host and all other Forms of Marks,Images,Names and Numbers are just a continuing of the internal destruction of the Temple that is within US ALL...Men of Old...Men of RENOWN...RENOWN means MARK...

Gen 6:4 The men of Sin whom are the Sons of Perdition that can no longer hide themselves for they are becoming naked with much shame for they follow Molek and know NOT what they do...

These ones have been able to use Strong Illusions to dismay all who know NOT what they do and deny by their actions that it was the actual WORD of the Divine Law of Love that gave Testimony then and even now through US ALL

Men still follow men doing what is known as unseemly and unnatural to disguise their fornication of their vile affections and uncleanness. Even now WE can see ITS reward to those who know NOT what they do

Chip connect the dots to the NAME,MARK,NUMBER and or IMAGE to the word RENOWN and you might find something that brings both Gen 6:4 and Rev 13:14-18

The word RENOWN means something Chip,it identifies something very important to the whole body of the Khrist...

MJ
Mrbillybadass

User ID: 760726
United States
12/03/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are we going to be known as the keyboard warriors who took it in the bum by a bunch of old pedophiles?

Funny, but I'll tell you what's happening...we're waiting. Waiting for something to happen, or someone to take the reigns and be our leader. This is a huge problem with our species nowadays we always look for someone else to instill strength in us. It is coming though OP...one way or the other, whether there's an economic disaster/other disaster, or not. I see more and more people speak out, becoming aware...snowball it starts off small rolling down hill, but as it continues to pick up more mass it's speed, and momentum increase dramatically as it goes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
12/03/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
7/28/11

just Before I woke in the morning I heard these words spoken ..."Renouned plant"

This is not talking about the pot plant.

re·nowned [ ri nównd ] 1.famous: well known or famous, especially for a skill or expertise
Synonyms: famous, well-known, celebrated, notorious, prominent, popular, distinguished, legendary, recognized, established

I searched these two words, and I found these verses...

Ezekiel 34:29

And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land,

neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.

Isaiah 60:21 Then will all your people be righteous and they will possess the land forever.

They are the shoot I have planted, the work of my hands, for the display of my splendor.

Isaiah 61:3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion--to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,

the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.

They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

Ezekiel 34:26 I will bless them and the places surrounding my hill. I will send down showers in season;

there will be showers of blessing.

Ezekiel 34:27 The trees of the field will yield their fruit and the ground will yield its crops;

the people will be secure in their land. They will know that I am the LORD,

when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them.

The rod that will come out of the root of Jesse, Isa 11:1.

The Nazarite Sons and Daughters of God.
gd2balive

United States
12/03/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Funny, but I'll tell you what's happening...we're waiting. Waiting for something to happen, or someone to take the reigns and be our leader. This is a huge problem with our species nowadays we always look for someone else to instill strength in us. It is coming though OP...one way or the other, whether there's an economic disaster/other disaster, or not. I see more and more people speak out, becoming aware...snowball it starts off small rolling down hill, but as it continues to pick up more mass it's speed, and momentum increase dramatically as it goes.
 Quoting: Mrbillybadass

Nice paraphrase MBB

MJ
gd2balive

United States
12/03/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
7/28/11

just Before I woke in the morning I heard these words spoken ..."Renouned plant"

re·nowned [ ri nównd ] 1.famous: well known or famous, especially for a skill or expertise
Synonyms: famous, well-known, celebrated, notorious, prominent, popular, distinguished, legendary, recognized, established

And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land,

Isaiah 60:21 Then will all your people be righteous and they will possess the land forever.

They are the shoot I have planted, the work of my hands, for the display of my splendor.

Isaiah 61:3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion--to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,

the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.

They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

Ezekiel 34:26 I will bless them and the places surrounding my hill. I will send down showers in season;

Ezekiel 34:27 The trees of the field will yield their fruit and the ground will yield its crops;

when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776

Rev 5:5

Well done K

MJ
gd2balive

United States
12/03/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
7/28/11

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776

The Hebrew,the Chaldee and the Greek dictionary gives the word RENOWN as used in Gen 6:4 its use of the meaning of what RENOWN meant in those Times...

Remember the fallen sons that are written about in that verse also and as such also be of good remembrance that this engages OUR thoughts towards a significant identity to those who create an IMAGE and then have to give IT the power to speak...Rev 13:15

Image means the bending of the rays of light...

RENOWN then meant MARK of the Men of Old

What was their Mark that even applies to this day and every since that day??? It starts with the letter "A" and with IT has come the Desolation of the Temple Souls of Man...

MJ
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The temple stones.

And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.
Exodus 13:9

In a sense we have come out of Egypt, like back then.

When we die, there is a memorial for us in this life. Likewise there is a mark or memorial of individuality that we are sons and daughters, for it will be written within us, and we will see and be taught directly by GOD in a up close and personal way.

He honors those who die in the flesh and are now spiritual and we have a requiem and a white mounumont carved in stone alerting us we are marked by God as His with a new name.

A requiem was never sung
No elegy was read
No monument was carved in stone in memory of the dead
For those who made this place do not remain they feel no pain
A stranger fate was never known

Trbl Ivan

User ID: 27381939
United States
12/03/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

As long as it takes us to realize there is nothing left to LOOSE..... right after that.....most go suicidal... in any kind or flavor..........if you quite type looser....you kill yourself..........if you honest and righteous..... you will try to make your point before other suicide you.
You people speak so lightly of war; you don't know what you're talking about. Sherman
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19070944
United States
12/03/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
When the pain of doing nothing and taking it in the ass becomes so intolerable that do something is the only option.....

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9339818
Portugal
12/03/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will never happen. You and plenty others are too pussy for that. Now STFU
Mrbillybadass

User ID: 760726
United States
12/03/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will never happen. You and plenty others are too pussy for that. Now STFU
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9339818

It's not being a pussy, look what is OP going to do? Try and start a revolution? As soon as he says jack or does jack he'll be tossed in jail. More and more people want it, but they don't want to take the chance to be the loner to stand out. One lone person is going to stand up against the entirety of the feds, and military? People just need reassurance right now that if they stick their neck out that there are going to be others standing right next to them doing the same.
Anonymous
User ID: 27172748
United States
12/03/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I say they must be trying to prove the existence of the devil so maybe then people might actually believe there is a God...
gd2balive

United States
12/03/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
When the pain of doing nothing and taking it in the ass becomes so intolerable that do something is the only option.....

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19070944

As is known and WRITTEN but forgotten in the Book of Matthew 24:21 when these Tribulations begin and come to full the people shall begin to call out for a Savior and then the darkness of the Final days of THE Abomination shall reside in man as foretold and the wheat and the chaff shall be separated and man shall bow to and worship the IMAGE of the Beast that was,is not but yet is and they shall deliver to them a god/savior as was made known in Rev 13:14-15

IS NOT meaning the Time of the dark ages

Remember the Divine Law of LOVE needs not to be worshiped for Love from within is an action WORD that is ALIVE in US...

Rev 13:14-15-16 John, the one who Reveals writes...

These are they who follow the Beast wherever IT goes and these are those who worship the Beast,ITS Name,ITS Number,ITS Mark and the IMAGE that they made of this Beast...

Rev 17:8 Here is the 8th Beast that has come from the 7 before IT and all are and have been an ABOMINATION to the everlasting Temple Throne that resides within US and these ones who worship the IMAGE of this Beast are the

smallman,the greatman,the richman,the poorman,the freeman and also the bondman...

And this Abomination that takes up residence in mans heart,mans Soul coming will be what makes it possible to divide the true Vine from those who follow the ABOMINATION that is making ALL mans inner Temple Souls empty who follow the FALLEN of Old...of the RENOWN...

What do all 8 of these kingdoms have in common?{Kingdoms of the Beast} who cause all the generations of man to worship the IMAGE they made

the word IMAGE again means the "bending of the rays of LIGHT"

Remember, Love of the Father and the Mother needs not worshiped for true Love evokes the creation of the Divine Law that is above all law whereby all things that are eternal manifest life, not the destruction of the worshiping of the god of FORCES/Molek...The god of WAR of the LAWLESS

What do all 8 of these kingdoms have in common?

Who can say I see YOU/IT???

MJ
gd2balive

United States
12/07/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19070944

As is known and WRITTEN but forgotten in the Book of Matthew 24:21 when these Tribulations begin and come to full the people shall begin to call out for a Savior and then the darkness of the Final days of THE Abomination shall reside in man as foretold and the wheat and the chaff shall be separated and man shall bow to and worship the IMAGE of the Beast that was,is not but yet is and they shall deliver to them a god/savior as was made known in Rev 13:14-15

IS NOT meaning the Time of the dark ages

Remember the Divine Law of LOVE needs not to be worshiped for Love from within is an action WORD that is ALIVE in US...

Rev 13:14-15-16 John, the one who Reveals writes...

These are they who follow the Beast wherever IT goes and these are those who worship the Beast,ITS Name,ITS Number,ITS Mark and the IMAGE that they made of this Beast...

Rev 17:8 Here is the 8th Beast that has come from the 7 before IT and all are and have been an ABOMINATION to the everlasting Temple Throne that resides within US and these ones who worship the IMAGE of this Beast are the

smallman,the greatman,the richman,the poorman,the freeman and also the bondman...

And this Abomination that takes up residence in mans heart,mans Soul coming will be what makes it possible to divide the true Vine from those who follow the ABOMINATION that is making ALL mans inner Temple Souls empty who follow the FALLEN of Old...of the RENOWN...

What do all 8 of these kingdoms have in common?{Kingdoms of the Beast} who cause all the generations of man to worship the IMAGE they made

the word IMAGE again means the "bending of the rays of LIGHT"

Remember, Love of the Father and the Mother needs not worshiped for true Love evokes the creation of the Divine Law that is above all law whereby all things that are eternal manifest life, not the destruction of the worshiping of the god of FORCES/Molek...The god of WAR of the LAWLESS

What do all 8 of these kingdoms have in common?

Who can say I see YOU/IT???

MJ
 Quoting: gd2balive

bump

GLP