3 doors 3 symbols

Seeking
User ID: 1437837
United States
12/03/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
3 doors 3 symbols
Anyone here know what doors with different symbols is about?
Seeking (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 3 doors 3 symbols
3 doors 3 symbols?
Seeking (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
So no one has ever dreamed of this or seen it in meditation?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28988538
United States
12/03/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have seen the three doors and the three symbols. With difficultu, I have deciphered them:

1 The symbol of a standing human wearing pants--this means "men's restroom".

2 The symbol of a human wearing a skirt--this means "ladies' restroom".

3 The symbol of a human in a wheelchair--this means "unisex restroom for the handicapped".

THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN.
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 26562299
United States
12/03/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have seen the three doors and the three symbols. With difficultu, I have deciphered them:

3 The symbol of a human in a wheelchair--this means "unisex restroom for the handicapped".

THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28988538

cruiselmaolaugh
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Seeking (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
applause21rof1
Whew..thought I was haven a meaningful dream. Lol!! All jokes aside I am really looking for some help here.
As goes GLP keep em commmmming!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28762953
Belgium
12/03/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN.

hahahaha

User ID: 15903378
Denmark
12/03/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN.

OK this one cracked me up so badly :D

OP could you describe the doors and the symbols, that might facilitate people to help...

afro
just be love in truth...
Seeking (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know this is the bd part. It's like no link u stink! All I can remember is 3 very large wooden type doors they were arched and very tall. Had old look to them. The symbols..well i only looked once they told me I needed to see the symbols. I was to scared to view them and told them no. They said I needed to understand.
Now months latter this popped into my head today I am deeply bothered by it and need to see if I can find those symbols. I think I could remeber them if I saw them. Plus today I feel very sad..broken hearted and I have no reason to feel this way.

Denmark
12/03/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know this is the bd part. It's like no link u stink! All I can remember is 3 very large wooden type doors they were arched and very tall. Had old look to them. The symbols..well i only looked once they told me I needed to see the symbols. I was to scared to view them and told them no. They said I needed to understand.
Now months latter this popped into my head today I am deeply bothered by it and need to see if I can find those symbols. I think I could remeber them if I saw them. Plus today I feel very sad..broken hearted and I have no reason to feel this way.
 Quoting: Seeking 1437837

Sorry to hear that, and sending you a lot of love and a big hug...

No worries, the information you have been given are either processed within you or it will re-occur when needed...

What comes to my mind with the number '3', in this case... And just see if it resonates...

One for the physical body, and all those energy systems surrounding and operating it
Including the astral/emotional fields and the lower higher mental realms...

One for the spirit, which are our truest nature, our deepest eternal essence, so to say...
That contains valuable information, beyond time, space and language, about who YOU truly are...

One for the soul, which is the intermediary, communicator, between the above two mentioned...
Also the carrier of memory and qualities, connected to our Earthly existence...

Could it be this was a seek for a deeper balance between the 3, and does any of this make sense to you?

Lots of love
I believe in you
:o)
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28999587
United States
12/03/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is not 3 doors its 1 door

end of story
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28999587
United States
12/03/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
opps and its not made of wood..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26954215
Canada
12/03/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm...not sure on your question as I had kind of dream???..a couple of mornings ago...that half asleep state and it was about opening a red door and it had something on it...numbers or symbols..not sure..as it vanished from my mind very quickly. I may not have read far enough down yet to see if you have explained your situation...but if you haven't..would you mind? lol
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

No worries, the information you have been given are either processed within you or it will re-occur when needed...

What comes to my mind with the number '3', in this case... And just see if it resonates...

One for the physical body, and all those energy systems surrounding and operating it

One for the spirit, which are our truest nature, our deepest eternal essence, so to say...
That contains valuable information, beyond time, space and language, about who YOU truly are...

One for the soul, which is the intermediary, communicator, between the above two mentioned...

Could it be this was a seek for a deeper balance between the 3, and does any of this make sense to you?

Lots of love
I believe in you
 Quoting: 141

Wow..It does ring true for me. I never really saw 3 as you listed above. Only 2. What I call 1. soul and 2. ego
I always try and balance eveything. Sign of them gemini (lol) maybe I should ponder this 3 option. Tis true I have been struggling to keep myself balanced since around June.
Thanks for provoking thoughts.hf
Seeking (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is not 3 doors its 1 door

end of story
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28999587

Please expand. 1 door?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26954215
Canada
12/03/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm...not sure on your question as I had kind of dream???..a couple of mornings ago...that half asleep state and it was about opening a red door and it had something on it...numbers or symbols..not sure..as it vanished from my mind very quickly. I may not have read far enough down yet to see if you have explained your situation...but if you haven't..would you mind? lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26954215

I apologize...still half asleep...I see you've explained..what were the symbols? Were the doors different colors, or all the same?
Seeking (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

I apologize...still half asleep...I see you've explained..what were the symbols? Were the doors different colors, or all the same?

All the same all wooden. I guess I was thinking someone would just know / have a idea about the symbols as it seemed very important like I should know the symbols. I figured I would ask and boom pictures of old symbols showing up in the thread asking me if that is what I saw..lol.

Denmark
12/03/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lots of love
I believe in you
 Quoting: 141

Wow..It does ring true for me. I never really saw 3 as you listed above. Only 2. What I call 1. soul and 2. ego
I always try and balance eveything. Sign of them gemini (lol) maybe I should ponder this 3 option. Tis true I have been struggling to keep myself balanced since around June.
Thanks for provoking thoughts.hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1437837

Only happy if it was of any help...
Again differences in color of the doors could also be important...
A red/brown door could be the physical/manifestation... Blood, earth, iron...
While the spirit-door might be white radiant, sparkling black or perhaps golden...
The 'soul-door' hmmm could be many colors, perhaps multi-colored door, lol, perhaps blue, as you have a quality of balancing, and blue balances...

You can always go in a meditative mode, and ask to enter that dream-energy moment again...

hf
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 983694
United States
12/03/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this what you are looking for?
[link to loldamn.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1488600
United States
12/03/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aww.. I thought this thread was going to be about "The Price is Right"

Would you like Door #1, Door #2, or Door #3? tounge
Seeking (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this what you are looking for?
[link to loldamn.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 983694

dogpile
Seeking (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aww.. I thought this thread was going to be about "The Price is Right"

Would you like Door #1, Door #2, or Door #3? tounge