Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,149 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 434,584
Pageviews Today: 727,537Threads Today: 290Posts Today: 4,628
09:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

William and Kate Announce Pregnancy - Kate Taken To Hospital With Hyperemesis Gravidarum

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21689021
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
William and Kate Announce Pregnancy - Kate Taken To Hospital With Hyperemesis Gravidarum
Breaking now..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28767151
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: William and Kate Announce Pregnancy - Kate Taken To Hospital With Hyperemesis Gravidarum
Just saw!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: William and Kate Announce Pregnancy - Kate Taken To Hospital With Hyperemesis Gravidarum
[link to twitter.com]

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting a baby

Kate in hospital for a few days with morning sickness!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6493463
United States
12/03/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Breaking now..
 Quoting: SheldonCooper

Congrats, kids! Looks like Charles will never be King. He'll die before mom and it will pass to William and his offspring. I say "good" since Charles is kind of a prick if you ask me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18152099
Canada
12/03/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
keep calm and carry on
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

A spokesman said the duchess has been admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in central London with very acute morning sickness and is expected to stay for several days.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
The answer to the question that people are asking;

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) is a severe form of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy different from the more common nausea and vomiting known as morning sickness. Dehydration, malnutrition, and other serious complications are the result of the "unrelenting, excessive pregnancy-related nausea and/or vomiting that prevents adequate intake of food and fluids." Hyperemesis is considered a rare complication of pregnancy but, because nausea and vomiting during pregnancy exist on a continuum, there is often not a good diagnosis between common morning sickness and hyperemesis. Estimates of the percentage of pregnant women afflicted range from 0.3% to 2.0%
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
12/03/2012 11:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to twitter.com]

Huh? No one goes into the hospital for morning sickness. Well, I guess unless you are an important Princess. Hopefully everything is all right.

I was so sick every day, all day long, that in photographs I actually look almost green. UGH.

Congratulations to Kate and William.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
12/03/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to twitter.com]

She needs to take fish oil capsules . It ends the morning sickness.

Esp with her so skinny, if she has a low fat diet. it will make her nauseous cause the fetus requires lots of fat

If theres no oils in diet, the fetus will draw it from the brain causing the nausea

Fish oil capsule supplementation will end that problem right away..
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) is a severe form of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy different from the more common nausea and vomiting known as morning sickness. Dehydration, malnutrition, and other serious complications are the result of the "unrelenting, excessive pregnancy-related nausea and/or vomiting that prevents adequate intake of food and fluids." Hyperemesis is considered a rare complication of pregnancy but, because nausea and vomiting during pregnancy exist on a continuum, there is often not a good diagnosis between common morning sickness and hyperemesis. Estimates of the percentage of pregnant women afflicted range from 0.3% to 2.0%

No need for all that technical jargon, All a woman needs is fish oil capsules

Natural healers have millions of success stories. and I helped many women I know, they raved about it. Vomiting one day and nothing the next after fish oil.

FISH OIL CAPSULES work..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

'The Duchess was admitted this afternoon to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London with Hyperemesis Gravidarum.

'As the pregnancy is in its very early stages, Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter.'
Sword of mercy

User ID: 5480625
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to twitter.com]

Esp with her so skinny, if she has a low fat diet. it will make her nauseous cause the fetus requires lots of fat

If theres no oils in diet, the fetus will draw it from the brain causing the nausea

Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

man, im finally agreeing with you on something.
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! "
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Announcement interrupted a statement in the commons on the Leveson Inquiry into press regulations.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4337299
United States
12/03/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to twitter.com]

Huh? No one goes into the hospital for morning sickness. Well, I guess unless you are an important Princess. Hopefully everything is all right.

I was so sick every day, all day long, that in photographs I actually look almost green. UGH.

Congratulations to Kate and William.
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

I know I am shocked she could conceive at one point she was extremely frail.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pregnancy is less than 12 weeks in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4337299
United States
12/03/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to twitter.com]

Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

man, im finally agreeing with you on something.
 Quoting: Sword of mercy

Absolutely she needs alot of healthy fats this is vital for fetal development at every stage. With the massive inbreeding on Williams side she will need all she can get.
DDavis

User ID: 17464358
United States
12/03/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe her Adam's Apple is making her sick!
ayr phorce yuan

User ID: 24275470
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting, remember MO's thread?
GLP alert level 2; "Go get a Hard Hat:.

GLP alert level 1; "Put the fucking Hat on:.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28798352
United States
12/03/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had this severe vomiting,i thought me and baby werent gonna make it.
ayr phorce yuan

User ID: 24275470
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ahh, no, It was SALT!

Thread: Didn't I say Prince William and Kate would be announcing their new baby by Christmas?
GLP alert level 2; "Go get a Hard Hat:.

GLP alert level 1; "Put the fucking Hat on:.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18308887
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Goroadachi predicted that this would be announced at the time of the planet alignment over the pyramids of giza, which is today. A great war is coming...

[link to www.goroadachi.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Strange that no-one saw her getting rushed to hospital.
lovewilliamandkate
User ID: 28997427
United States
12/03/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hyperemesis can cause a number of problems to both mother and baby. It is extreme sickness 24hrs a day, you are unable to take in water or foods... never mind swallowing and keeping down a fish oil tablet. You loose a lot of weight very fast, and it could affect your baby's weight gain. It can also cause many other problems if not treated with fluids and medication in a hospital. Many women have this... I lost 40lbs on my 135lb frame. Kate is much thinner than this and it poses many risks for her. I am so happy to hear she is being treated in hospital.

I do not believe those who have said normal people don't go into hospital for being sick understand the intensity of hyperemesis gravidarum. They obviously didn't suffer from this condition otherwise they would understand.

So happy for the Royal Family!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28953673
United States
12/03/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Must be really painful giving birth to the anti-christ.
ISO

User ID: 26727474
United States
12/03/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28953673

I was gonna say carrying the anti-christ must be very sickening.
ISO

User ID: 26727474
United States
12/03/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

dp

Last Edited by ISO on 12/03/2012 12:09 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was gonna say carrying the anti-christ must be very sickening.
 Quoting: ISO

The Anti christ comes from above, he will not be fully human...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7532892
United States
12/03/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

I had this when i was pregnant with my first child...it was bad. I could not leave the house and lost tons of weight. Constant nausea and vomiting for 4 months.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Goroadachi predicted that this would be announced at the time of the planet alignment over the pyramids of giza, which is today. A great war is coming...

[link to www.goroadachi.com]
 Quoting: strikeforce

This alignment means debt..

Thread: The Great Giza, December 3rd, 2012 Mercury, Venus and Saturn lineup , Heres what it means.. By Apollo..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Recent changes mean this child will be Monarch whether it is a boy or girl, they are also now able to marry a Catholic.

GLP