Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,180 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 714,577
Pageviews Today: 1,256,779Threads Today: 537Posts Today: 9,081
02:50 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

William and Kate Announce Pregnancy - Kate Taken To Hospital With Hyperemesis Gravidarum

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
12/03/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: William and Kate Announce Pregnancy - Kate Taken To Hospital With Hyperemesis Gravidarum
[link to twitter.com]

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting a baby

Kate in hospital for a few days with morning sickness!
 Quoting: SheldonCooper

She needs to take fish oil capsules . It ends the morning sickness.

Esp with her so skinny, if she has a low fat diet. it will make her nauseous cause the fetus requires lots of fat

If theres no oils in diet, the fetus will draw it from the brain causing the nausea

Fish oil capsule supplementation will end that problem right away..
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

man, im finally agreeing with you on something.
 Quoting: Sword of mercy

It does work ! Everyone, if you know someone who is pregnant, go out and buy them a ten dollar bottle of fish oil

For all that Kate is rich and royal, She could have prevented a hospital admission with just some country home wisdom ...
KateSask

User ID: 15170057
Canada
12/03/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: William and Kate Announce Pregnancy - Kate Taken To Hospital With Hyperemesis Gravidarum
So are they going to raise our taxes to support another royal for life? cool2

Candle Lake, CANADA in Pictures ~ [link to www.dennischamberlain.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Recent changes mean this child will be Monarch whether it is a boy or girl, they are also now able to marry a Catholic.

If that monarch theory is remotely true.. You do it via poverty. Thats how you break someone, Not a silver spoon, but with trial

Its how you forge the sword, thru great heat and pain...

Look at Adolf Hitler ? He didnt grow up rich and pampered, At one time he was wandering the streets with very little, having a hunger inside of him, a desire to do something..

if youre pampered, you have no such burning
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21689021
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Recent changes mean this child will be Monarch whether it is a boy or girl, they are also now able to marry a Catholic.

If that monarch theory is remotely true.. You do it via poverty. Thats how you break someone, Not a silver spoon, but with trial

Look at Adolf Hitler ? He didnt grow up rich and pampered, At one time he was wandering the streets with very little, having a hunger inside of him, a desire to do something..

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Sons and daughters of any future UK monarch will have equal right to the throne, after Commonwealth leaders agreed to change succession laws.

The leaders of the 16 Commonwealth countries where the Queen is head of state unanimously approved the changes at a summit in Perth, Australia.

The ban on the monarch being married to a Roman Catholic was also lifted.

Changes will require a raft of historic legislation to be amended, including the 1701 Act of Settlement, the 1689 Bill of Rights and the Royal Marriages Act 1772.
Zombietard

User ID: 27257544
Argentina
12/03/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Huh? No one goes into the hospital for morning sickness. Well, I guess unless you are an important Princess. Hopefully everything is all right.

Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

She is carring a future king, the Antichrist and the culmination of a hundreds of years old, selective breeding program of the Illuminati.
She will have nobel medicine winners queuing to give her the best possible medical attention, even for sore feet.tounge
DDavis

User ID: 17464358
United States
12/03/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if they have Twins?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Sons and daughters of any future UK monarch will have equal right to the throne, after Commonwealth leaders agreed to change succession laws.

The leaders of the 16 Commonwealth countries where the Queen is head of state unanimously approved the changes at a summit in Perth, Australia.

The ban on the monarch being married to a Roman Catholic was also lifted.

Changes will require a raft of historic legislation to be amended, including the 1701 Act of Settlement, the 1689 Bill of Rights and the Royal Marriages Act 1772.

Maybe on the surface of political power, I respect that.

But in terms of every secret society and mythological teaching.

The King is the Orphan...

the Philosopher King who rises from the ashes of lack
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Huh? No one goes into the hospital for morning sickness. Well, I guess unless you are an important Princess. Hopefully everything is all right.

She is carring a future king, the Antichrist and the culmination of a hundreds of years old, selective breeding program of the Illuminati.
She will have nobel medicine winners queuing to give her the best possible medical attention, even for sore feet.tounge
 Quoting: Zombietard

Honestly, I hope its a girl, I would then laugh at you guys
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26339407
Russia
12/03/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
And so it begins...
Zombietard

User ID: 27257544
Argentina
12/03/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Zombietard

Honestly, I hope its a girl, I would then laugh at you guys

Even worst, she will be evil and bitchy ahhh
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
And so it begins...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26339407

You all said that when William was born... yawn

Leave them alone, honestly,

The ____ are so much smarter, ten steps ahead, They will hide the one from you and give you platos cave as replacement

Its never obvious. You have to think like the wolf.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23792939
United States
12/03/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pregnancy is less than 12 weeks in.

Does this tie in to the time of the nude pic frenzy back in September?
ayr phorce yuan

User ID: 24275470
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if they have Twins?
 Quoting: DDavis

The one with the weaker heartbeat would be popped. Like we do with the horses!
GLP alert level 2; "Go get a Hard Hat:.

GLP alert level 1; "Put the fucking Hat on:.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7532892
United States
12/03/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to twitter.com]

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting a baby

Kate in hospital for a few days with morning sickness!

Esp with her so skinny, if she has a low fat diet. it will make her nauseous cause the fetus requires lots of fat

If theres no oils in diet, the fetus will draw it from the brain causing the nausea

It does work ! Everyone, if you know someone who is pregnant, go out and buy them a ten dollar bottle of fish oil

For all that Kate is rich and royal, She could have prevented a hospital admission with just some country home wisdom ...

How are you supposed to keep down the fish oil when you are constantly vomiting? You can't even sip water, it's so bad. It has nothing to with oils in the diet! Do some research before you post ridiculous crap like this...
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

How are you supposed to keep down the fish oil when you are constantly vomiting? You can't even sip water, it's so bad. It has nothing to with oils in the diet! Do some research before you post ridiculous crap like this...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7532892

Capsules..

It will work, trust me..

Ive had many pregnant vomiting friends, call and write me that it worked.

Why dont you look at first hand proof before you slam me?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25915094
United States
12/03/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great!

Maybe her rasberry topped pancake tits will fill out.

Next time she puts them on display for the sheep world I expect them tits to look more ROYAL and less like Madonna's stage fried eggs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3064678
Canada
12/03/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Must be really painful giving birth to the anti-christ.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28953673

I was gonna say carrying the anti-christ must be very sickening.
 Quoting: ISO

The Anti christ comes from above, he will not be fully human...

Yes he will take recombinant DNA from Satan and integrate it within his own DNA makeup. Thus becoming the beast. I'm just wondering how far out we are from "it" coming on the scene so to speak, or when "it's" presence will be made known.
MartianPrincess

User ID: 1302027
United States
01/12/2013 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The answer to the question that people are asking;

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) is a severe form of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy different from the more common nausea and vomiting known as morning sickness. Dehydration, malnutrition, and other serious complications are the result of the "unrelenting, excessive pregnancy-related nausea and/or vomiting that prevents adequate intake of food and fluids." Hyperemesis is considered a rare complication of pregnancy but, because nausea and vomiting during pregnancy exist on a continuum, there is often not a good diagnosis between common morning sickness and hyperemesis. Estimates of the percentage of pregnant women afflicted range from 0.3% to 2.0%

I had HG with both pregnancies. It is HELL on earth and I don't wish it on anyone. You will wish you'd die instead of going through one more hellish day. Your entire existence becomes consumed by a horrible feeling of nausea 24/7 (only relief is when asleep)and actually being sick several times a day, dealing with dehydration and weakness.

With my first child at first I was enjoying a normal pregnancy, but by 3 months it progressed into HG; I lost a total of 8 lbs with this pregnancy and gave birth at 38 weeks to a healthy (but tiny) baby girl who had no medical problems and is still very healthy. With my 2nd pregnancy, I was sick before I even knew I was pregnant, so I recognized the unrelenting nausea in a second flat. I love my son but the pregnancy was one of the darkest times in my life and I don't think I could survive another. I vomited 4-20 times per day, was not able to eat a single bite of anything even semi solid (digestion totally slows), could not drink water, or any other liquids (except for mango juice once in a while, and only 2-3 drops at a time) and was on Zofran and phenergan the entire time until the day of delivery. I was completely isolated, no one was able to understand how just SHITTY I felt. I felt violently nauseous upon waking up in the morning and all throughout the day... a typical day for me was spent attempting to eat a bite and keep it down (rarely happened). Driving made me nauseous, watching TV or computer screens too, basically anything and everything except for sitting or lying completely still, even speaking made me nauseous. I was hospitalized every couple of days for IV treatment since I was always dehydrated and weak. Finally at 36 weeks my son was born, prematurely but healthy (and 4 lbs!). I had lost a total of 18 lbs. My health never quite recovered from it.

If TBTB could weaponize any one condition to purely torture their enemies, HG would be ideal to drive someone mad or to suicide.
Occam's Razor, morans!

GLP