Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,496 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 278,869
Pageviews Today: 455,188Threads Today: 147Posts Today: 2,610
06:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why are legal drugs seen as a good thing, but illegal drugs seen badly?

sn0wbr33ze
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 28992733
Canada
12/03/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why are legal drugs seen as a good thing, but illegal drugs seen badly?
I don't understand this concept.

Drugs like SUGAR are perceived as GOOD.

We even peddle this drug to children.

Yet parents go apeshit when their children smoke pot.

Why is this?

Well it's because marijuana increases ones awareness...

And hallucinogens DECONDITION you...

And parents and adults don't like that.

It threatens the CONTROL that they have over you.

However, parents like to feed their children SUGAR so they are more DOCILE and MALLEABLE.

It's funny because if you give birth to a child with ADD or ADHD, a parent goes str8 to the doctor/psychiatrist/general practitioner for mood stabilizers and stimulants...

But as soon as the child smokes weed to self medicate, the parent will either go APESHIT.

I remember how retarded by father got when he realized I was smoking weed to self medicate...

He put fourth so much fucking effort to stop me.

"Marijuana is a PAINKILLER! You don't need it! It's a PAINKILLER..."

"It's THE PIMPS that USE MARIJUANA! THEY GET THE YOUNG WOMEN ADDICTED!"

I don't think parents ever realize how many FUCKED up children there are on this planet with BiPolar disorder, ADD, ADHD... etc...

Oh but if a doctor prescribes something, then it must be great!

Parents basically want their children sick, miserable, and docile...

Bring on the sugar... Bring on the sodium fluoride...

But weed? A Deconditioning and Psychotherapy agent? Fuck that...

Hmmmm...

Discuss....

Sincerely,

sn0wbr33ze
stars

User ID: 17867407
United States
12/03/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why are legal drugs seen as a good thing, but illegal drugs seen badly?

Why is this?

However, parents like to feed their children SUGAR so they are more DOCILE and MALLEABLE.

It's funny because if you give birth to a child with ADD or ADHD, a parent goes str8 to the doctor/psychiatrist/general practitioner for mood stabilizers and stimulants...

But as soon as the child smokes weed to self medicate, the parent will either go APESHIT.

I remember how retarded by father got when he realized I was smoking weed to self medicate...

I don't think parents ever realize how many FUCKED up children there are on this planet with BiPolar disorder, ADD, ADHD... etc...

Hmmmm...

Discuss....

Sincerely,

sn0wbr33ze
 Quoting: sn0wbr33ze
And this is the world we live in.gotbop
stars
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28979895
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
adhd does not exist, it is a cop out for bad diet and parenting, a shit society and lots of control systems to rebel against everywhere.
sn0wbr33ze  (OP)

Canada
12/03/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28848315
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because people are brainwashed by what government and society wants you to see as wrong and right.

ALL drugs are bad and sugar is not a drug it is an essential part of the diet :-) :hf:
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I recently quit smoking weed and though at the time of smoking I felt it opened my eyes somewhat, I don't need it anymore, I feel more intelligent and can think things through and plan ahead better than I could while smoking.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28996045
United States
12/03/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I command you to stop all critical thinking, now.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I totally see where you're coming from though. Alcohol for instance is completely legal and kills thousands of people all the time! It is a DEADLY, HIGHLY ADDICTIVE DRUG. Yet it is legal, to keep you in a docile state and to keep the taxes rolling. Weed on the other hand never killed anyone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17444403
United States
12/03/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why is this?

Hmmmm...

Discuss....

Sincerely,

sn0wbr33ze

One class of drugs you can easily get from a gov licensed drug dealer (Dr) the other you get from a friend.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17444403
United States
12/03/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because people are brainwashed by what government and society wants you to see as wrong and right.

ALL drugs are bad and sugar is not a drug it is an essential part of the diet :-) :hf:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28848315

Nothing essential about sugar..damn
sn0wbr33ze  (OP)

Canada
12/03/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I recently quit smoking weed and though at the time of smoking I felt it opened my eyes somewhat, I don't need it anymore, I feel more intelligent and can think things through and plan ahead better than I could while smoking.

Weed is just arm floaties in the pool of life...

Basically like training wheels on a bike...

Once you can ride, you don't need the training wheels, and the plant will punish you if you require her assistance.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17444403

Sugar in moderation is totally healthy and comes hand in hand with nutritious foods like fruit and vegetables.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Once you can ride, you don't need the training wheels, and the plant will punish you if you require her assistance.

Exactly what a lovely way of putting it hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23823227
United States
12/03/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because they're illegal?

But they're illegal because big pharma paid "lawmwkers" to make them illegal so they would not have as much competition. Not to mention the "government" makes a lot of money off the black market in "illegal" drugs.
Hitokiri

User ID: 6039448
United States
12/03/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Legal drugs are easy to control and hard to make. They are easy to make money off of so big pharma pays people to go along with it. The gov't makes more money off of pot being illegal than if they were to legalize it. mostly because ANYBODY can grow pot.
"We learn from history that we learn nothing from history." - George Bernard Shaw
sn0wbr33ze  (OP)

Canada
12/03/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly what a lovely way of putting it hf

th4nx h0m3y

1 l1k3 y0u w4nk3r5!
sn0wbr33ze  (OP)

Canada
12/03/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Legal drugs are easy to control and hard to make. They are easy to make money off of so big pharma pays people to go along with it. The gov't makes more money off of pot being illegal than if they were to legalize it. mostly because ANYBODY can grow pot.
 Quoting: Hitokiri

1nd33d

4r3 y0u j4p4n3s3? 1 l1k3 y0u j4p5!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20589235
United States
12/03/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Hitokiri

Mostly $$$

Uncontrolled use of any drug though is the antithesis of what government wants. Government wants to CONTROL everything ... so easily produced and consumed "drug type" products (alcohol, marijuana, etc.) they go after especially hard if they are produced outside of the heavily taxed arena (ie: licensed liquor producers, licensed marijuana producers) since those are ways for everyday people to bypass government control and taxing.

One further issue is that mind altering substances are further restricted so as to keep workers working instead of being lazy. This is why in Great Brittain for the last couple of hundred years public pubs, where the working man drank, HAD to close early (8:00 PM sticks in my mind, later changed to 10:00 PM), whereas private "clubs" (drinking establishments for the rich) could stay open until the wee hours of the morning.

Governments everywhere want the common working man out working, NOT utilizing mind altering substances, even though it is A-OK for the rich to use those substances (look at the heavy cocain use in the entertainment industry and the wealthy classes of the coastal cities which government does NOT go after at all!! ... while they spend HUGE resources chasing the small time crack users in those very same cities)
The Myth

User ID: 10300912
Canada
12/03/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
ADD and ADHD are bullshit "disorders", most likely made up by pharmaceutical companies to (you guessed it) sell more pharmaceuticals!

However, these "disorders" are not new, they've just been given a new name. They have been around forever, but back in the day we used to just call it CHILDHOOD.
Wouldn't it be great to heal the world, with only a song?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28999404
Canada
12/03/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Brainwashing
Sneetch

User ID: 14967850
United States
12/03/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Widely (I hope) known that more money is to be made on a lot of drugs being illegal rather than legal. Bullshit "disorders" are used to peddle even more drugs to the consumer who thinks that their child has a real problem. It amazes me how nobody else points out how long the "side effects" part of commercials are a lot of them even point out "serious injury or death" effects all the time.
We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28997948
Ukraine
12/03/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
ADD and ADHD are bullshit "disorders", most likely made up by pharmaceutical companies to (you guessed it) sell more pharmaceuticals!

However, these "disorders" are not new, they've just been given a new name. They have been around forever, but back in the day we used to just call it CHILDHOOD.
 Quoting: The Myth

Naw... you need to look up Operation Paper Clip. The idea this number of sick and dysfunctional children has always been around is disinformation via the MSM.

Fluoride, chemicals in Big Macs, mercury in vaccinations, and many other heavy metal tricks are dumbing down the younger generations.

"Illegal" drugs drive up the price and allow CIA and black ops to control the market.

"Legal" drugs provide funding to Mega Corps and other NWO fronts. This mega corps are intended to replace governments as the power brokers on earth. That is why national armies are shrinking and private thugs/ private security are replacing our soldiers and police (paramilitary).

The Bible warned of Mystery Babylon the Great, a wicked nation which would pervert the entire world by exporting its way of life. MBtG "fooled the whole world with your pharmakeia". (=pharmaceuticals)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28368227
United States
12/03/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I command you to stop all critical thinking, now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28996045

This...OP you are lost
Fhirinne

User ID: 17348671
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17444403

Sugar in moderation is totally healthy and comes hand in hand with nutritious foods like fruit and vegetables.

Refined sugars are far from been healthy.

Sugar is more addictive than cocaine
You are the CEO of your own wellness. You need to take back your health from the disease-care system
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370992
Canada
12/03/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

^^ this is so true. Great analogy
stillhere

User ID: 26842649
United States
12/03/2012 12:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
OP, you are young, your parents are right. They worry this habit will become addictive and you will spend the rest of your life as a "pot head", and it does often lead to stronger things which can ruin your life.

It makes it easier to "hang" with a criminal element which makes you and your family more likely to be the victims of crime.

I know men in their 50's that started smoking pot as teens and could never give it up, it ruined their lives.

Sure sugar is bad, as is wheat and trans fats. But that is a whole different subject.

Spend your time looking for natural cures to what ails you and you will find much information.

Niacin, better diet, more vitamins, less chemicals, more exercise and a good nights rest. If you are not feeling right it is not from a lack of pot.

I do feel that as an adult pot can be useful just as drinking in moderation.

I'm 100% for legalization which removes the criminal element.

Your parents love you--you won't understand until you have children of your own.
hfhfhf
"You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
Michael Levy
sn0wbr33ze  (OP)

Canada
12/03/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you are young, your parents are right. They worry this habit will become addictive and you will spend the rest of your life as a "pot head", and it does often lead to stronger things which can ruin your life.

It makes it easier to "hang" with a criminal element which makes you and your family more likely to be the victims of crime.

I know men in their 50's that started smoking pot as teens and could never give it up, it ruined their lives.

Sure sugar is bad, as is wheat and trans fats. But that is a whole different subject.

Spend your time looking for natural cures to what ails you and you will find much information.

Niacin, better diet, more vitamins, less chemicals, more exercise and a good nights rest. If you are not feeling right it is not from a lack of pot.

I do feel that as an adult pot can be useful just as drinking in moderation.

I'm 100% for legalization which removes the criminal element.

Your parents love you--you won't understand until you have children of your own.
hfhfhf
 Quoting: stillhere

Your right, but my parents don't love me.

They only have basically used me for their own selfish desires.

Love means wishing the best for the person.

And when it comes to my parents, I had VERY shitty parents.

You won't believe how much psychotherapy i've had to endure because of their constant emotional abuse, sexual abuse and sabotage.

However, I am greatful for my current circumstances.
MayanGod

User ID: 2184573
United States
12/03/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I totally see where you're coming from though. Alcohol for instance is completely legal and kills thousands of people all the time! It is a DEADLY, HIGHLY ADDICTIVE DRUG. Yet it is legal, to keep you in a docile state and to keep the taxes rolling. Weed on the other hand never killed anyone.

I disagree. Weed may have never killed anybody deliberately BUT MANY people I know, including myself, have had mentail illness arise full force from marijuana abuse. Hence, marijuana HAS killed MANY people. Living in paranoia, isolating yourself from others, is the same thing as KILLING you. Also, I have seen MANY potheads end up doing different drugs. Marijuana MAY be a gateway drug to people that can't smoke it anymore. Do your research next time bozo.
"The face of this entire planet could be rearranged in a matter of days; not thousands or millions of years. If we haven’t learned that by now because of the hardness of the scientific heart; we’re about to."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21736429
United States
12/03/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Basically because most people are weak minded and brainwashed.
sn0wbr33ze.com  (OP)

Canada
12/03/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

I disagree. Weed may have never killed anybody deliberately BUT MANY people I know, including myself, have had mentail illness arise full force from marijuana abuse. Hence, marijuana HAS killed MANY people. Living in paranoia, isolating yourself from others, is the same thing as KILLING you. Also, I have seen MANY potheads end up doing different drugs. Marijuana MAY be a gateway drug to people that can't smoke it anymore. Do your research next time bozo.
 Quoting: MayanGod

marijuana TREATS mental illness you dumbass...

maybe you should follow your own advice and do YOUR OWN RESEARCH YOU SHITHEAD!

[link to sn0wbr33ze.com]

^ Read the doc.

If you want the PDF to the Abstract click here:

[link to sn0wbr33ze.com]

Last Edited by sn0wbr33ze.com on 12/03/2012 01:37 PM
sn0wbr33ze.com  (OP)

Canada
12/03/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP