Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,084 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 556,380
Pageviews Today: 960,813Threads Today: 410Posts Today: 6,711
11:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Great Giza, December 3rd, 2012 Mercury, Venus and Saturn lineup , Heres what it means.. By Apollo..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
12/03/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Great Giza, December 3rd, 2012 Mercury, Venus and Saturn lineup , Heres what it means.. By Apollo..
Everyone was excited over the alignment we had over the Giza Pyramids before dawn. Mercury, Venus and Saturn lined up. Well, its more vertical than horizontal... But Im sure you can stand somewhere to get the right perspective .

(Forgive me if I didnt superimpose it over the pyramids..) But it was right over them, many have blogged about it..

:1232012:

Now here it is with the constellations over it... We see Virgo birthing Saturn out of her legs.. and Venus atop the scales along with Mercury.. Its all about a New Son that is born, Young Saturn and his balance of the scales..

:12320122:

In Western astrology, You have Venus in Scorpio and Mecury in Scorpio and Saturn too, Remember I said earlier that this Christmas season will be about jealousy and lack ?

I had that experience when I bought a nice Christmas present for someone and it was not cheap. I was beaming with joy that I just bought the best present ever. I just find out that the one she REALLY wanted is three times more expensive ! But I'm done, Ive reached my budget this year and went over... Next year is the bills and Saturn, whether old or young, asks us to reign in order no matter what VENUS dazzles us with... Mercury is the intellect making it sure that it sinks in and sinks in good !

Many of us are overbudget and wildly fearful of our finances, This world has reached the pinacle of materialism, and overbloat...

This guy said it best in

beforeitsnews.com

Hi,
according to old scripts, the meaning of this aligement is quite unhappy one.
The combination of Mercury + Venus + Sathurnus = economic system break , loss of power, political intrigue and political prostitution. Wars for gold- money-power. Great houses of power will be crushed.
This is the meaning that probably american and european ecnomy will break down again because of all missusage and menafull usage of money. The energy of stolen money from people will cose the money break . Negative energy related to that kind of erned welth can not give anything good in back but bad and getting worse.
The good thing is that it means new era in economy. People will start from the begining with new system and walues.
All lies will come to light. Just wait and hope that people will understand finally. The old system if kept with old values will bring just the end, but in agony.

WELL SAID...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Great Giza, December 3rd, 2012 Mercury, Venus and Saturn lineup , Heres what it means.. By Apollo..
So in conclusion ? It means most of us are broke ! and or in debt !

And even if we won the Megamillions, our country is broke !

That is all...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28986283
India
12/03/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Great Giza, December 3rd, 2012 Mercury, Venus and Saturn lineup , Heres what it means.. By Apollo..
so next is dec 21 2012 ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28986283
India
12/03/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
so next is dec 21 2012 ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
so next is dec 21 2012 ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28986283

Yeah, sigh...Im looking for money in my chart right now...

maybe it will pick up.
Daos Gebeleizis

User ID: 28993612
Romania
12/03/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
why it's called Orion's Belt ? Orion's belt it's formed by Alnitak , Alnilam and Mintaka
Whyskey
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
As one having my Venus return, it sucks, Im jealous all the time. If I see something I want but cant have, I go in a tailspin ...

Heres something I wrote when someone accused me that I wanted to be the Messiah...

Have you seen the movie Dumb and Dumber? thats my favorite movie in the whole world.

Not The Shawshank Redemption or The Godfather, or Miracle on 34th street but Dumb and Dumber is my Holy Grail of movies.

If I inherited Solomons Treasures tomorrow, Id go out and buy a yellow Lamborghini Murcielago or a Black Mercedes Benz Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG . Id travel the world and cruise the Danube, Budapest, Vienna and Prague. Id got to a Istanbol sauna spa to experience unprededented luxury sitting mint tea and off to Jaipur India to buy diamonds the size of hens eggs and then Abu Dhadi and shop some more..

Id blow all my cash and stay at every Hilton and live it up in Puerto Vallarta or Kaua'i

I can control my sex drive now so I wont get into sexual debauchery, But Im selfish ass and Im sure Id find ways to heavenly beaches and drunken bliss and armani suits and Persol sunglasses and Glennfiddich whiskey and cokes, I wouldnt give a hoot on where the world is headed, just live it up with what little time left, ...sigh.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
why it's called Orion's Belt ? Orion's belt it's formed by Alnitak , Alnilam and Mintaka
 Quoting: Daos Gebeleizis

Orions belt and yes, Cygnus too...are said to line up nicely with the pyramids..

Orions belt is called the three wise men that bore gifts to the Christ child.

The Sphinx aligned to leo. It gazed east an hour before sunrise to watch leo rise
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The sphinx was built to keep watch over the Eastern/Easter =) sky.. to await the rising of the SUN/SON

:sphinx23:

:wingedsundisk:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28998007
Kenya
12/03/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
These alignments don't bring doom. Very disappointing What the %$^# does someone need to do to get some DOOM!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28998007
Kenya
12/03/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
If none of you want DOOM, well i guess i will just be me myself and i.
DPS

User ID: 28344415
Israel
12/03/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
apollo, i dont remember if it was you who said it or someone else. that moshiach has something big waiting for him on march 2013.

does it have something to do with the war coming to israel on febuary - march next year?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
These alignments don't bring doom. Very disappointing What the %$^# does someone need to do to get some DOOM!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28998007

LOL !!

Doom is, she told me, this is the jacket I want.

it was 400 bucks, I said, Forget it...
Gunnz, lots of Gunnz

User ID: 28853733
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Empires and their serfs "peak" and then "self destruct"... and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct" and the "peak" and "self destruct" and then "peak" and then "self destruct"...

Minorities rise and begin a new paradigm.

2 very different paths.

1 of those paths goes in circles, the other spirals.
Corp/o/Ration
A Single Entity (group with the same paragon) Restricting consumption of scarce commodities.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
apollo, i dont remember if it was you who said it or someone else. that moshiach has something big waiting for him on march 2013.

does it have something to do with the war coming to israel on febuary - march next year?
 Quoting: DPS

Shalom !
Yes friend, March is BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG !!!!!

so big, that the alignments make me sit back and say whoa....

How will we get thru this?

Its tense, squares all over..

We will see headliner news, Im sure.

How it relates to Mosiach, Im busy compiling some blogs and new material that will explain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28998454
Poland
12/03/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, never has somebody written so much with so little to say.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28998454

Hows that? At least I zero in on the truth instead of fantasies and speculation.
DPS

Israel
Report Abusive Post

Shalom !

How it relates to Mosiach, Im busy compiling some blogs and new material that will explain.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

damn every night i dream about war in israel, and a big ass war that is.

every night is nightmare for me. i guess a war is folding in the ether and will be manifested upon the middle east and israel.
im scared, i dont know if i should leave or stay here.
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
Report Abusive Post
siren2

wtf

[link to www.cnn.com]

William and Kate expecting royal child

The freakin TIMLINE!

ahhh

scared

gaah

shocked

sfan

Too close for comfort for me...

unclemikey-217

unclemikey-63

The Union Jack womb!

Damn!!!

unclemikey-303

Let's hope it's not as bad as I think.

Spring/Summer child Apollo? Sol Invictus? The 'Good Guy' or gal?

hiding
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
12/03/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
capstone
Mrgravyard

User ID: 28926569
United States
Report Abusive Post
Economy doom sounds about right.. Since the EU and America are about to fall over a cliff.. The next few months will be interesting.. Wars and world powers fall..
Whats Great is the very soon rapture..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28984124
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

I see it the other way round. OP writes so little but there's lots to read.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28998454
Poland
12/03/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hows that? At least I zero in on the truth instead of fantasies and speculation.

Whatever man my eyes glazed over after 2 sentences.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Economy doom sounds about right.. Since the EU and America are about to fall over a cliff.. The next few months will be interesting.. Wars and world powers fall..
Whats Great is the very soon rapture..
 Quoting: Mrgravyard

A++++
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

wtf

[link to www.cnn.com]

William and Kate expecting royal child

The freakin TIMLINE!

ahhh

scared

gaah

shocked

sfan

Too close for comfort for me...

:unclemikey-217:

:unclemikey-63:

The Union Jack womb!

Damn!!!

:unclemikey-303:

Let's hope it's not as bad as I think.

Spring/Summer child Apollo? Sol Invictus? The 'Good Guy' or gal?

hiding
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

Mikey, cool graphic ! It actually has the crescent of a waxing moon, Its waning moon now...

Lets see if this could be the child. She concieved in November? that would mean her baby is due in August?

***HOW TO BIRTH A GOD, Magick of THE EQUINOXES. **********
The Magick of Conception., the Nine Months

Conceive near Spring Equinox or third week of March, (Aries, lamb of God) You get a Winter Solstice or Christmas Baby.

Conceive at Winter Solstice or Christmas You get a Rosh Hashanah Jewish New Year Baby, (various days in September) or a Fall Equinox baby.

Conceive at Fall Equinox, you get a Summer Solstice Baby

Conceive in Summer Solstice you get the Spring Equinox Baby.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28999008
Kenya
12/03/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me Apollo. According to you, when is
abduct

If 21/22 is when the lights go out, abduct has to come earlier right. 12/12/12????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 928637
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isn't it funny how prince William & Kate announce they are having a baby on this date...

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shalom !

every night is nightmare for me. i guess a war is folding in the ether and will be manifested upon the middle east and israel.

Hi ! Just run a chart over Israel, like a astro cartography chart and a nation birth chart with transits.

Run the nations horoscope just like you would a person

And have assurance !

Olam Habah will be a promise and fulfillment, Tikkun Olam..
DPS

Israel
12/03/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shalom !

Hi ! Just run a chart over Israel, like a astro cartography chart and a nation birth chart with transits.

Run the nations horoscope just like you would a person

And have assurance !

Olam Habah will be a promise and fulfillment, Tikkun Olam..

thank but... i dont know how to do it nor do i have the right equimpent, nor would i know how to interpret it correctly.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isn't it funny how prince William & Kate announce they are having a baby on this date...

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 928637

Yes, it is cool indeed...

But to make the fires burn inside a person, you need jealousy..
and usually one born in poverty or experienced poverty will do the trick

Read up on how Adolf Hitlers early life, he knew poverty..He was born middle class but ran out of money as a young adult

VIENNA

Hitler lived in Vienna between February 1908 and May 1913. He had grown up in a middle-class family, with relatively few contacts with Jewish people, in a region of the Habsburg state in which many German nationalists had been disappointed that the German Empire founded in 1871 had not included the German-speaking regions of the Habsburg Monarchy. Yet the legacy of the Vienna years is not as clear as Hitler depicted it in his political autobiography. His impoverishment and residence in homeless shelters began only a year after his arrival and after he had frittered away a generous inheritance left by his parents and rejected all arguments of surviving relatives and family friends that he embark upon a career in the civil service.

By the end of 1909, Hitler knew real poverty as his sources of income dried up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14873148
United States
12/03/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great read, ty again Apollo.

GLP