Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 195,053
Pageviews Today: 325,801Threads Today: 104Posts Today: 1,576
03:24 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Great Giza, December 3rd, 2012 Mercury, Venus and Saturn lineup , Heres what it means.. By Apollo..

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
12/03/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Great Giza, December 3rd, 2012 Mercury, Venus and Saturn lineup , Heres what it means.. By Apollo..
What the? why do I have so much in common with him?

I tried getting into art school, and wanted to be a Priest, Went to University, dropped out and lived in homeless shelters for a while.

What the hell...weird.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28999220
Kenya
12/03/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Great Giza, December 3rd, 2012 Mercury, Venus and Saturn lineup , Heres what it means.. By Apollo..
Isn't it funny how prince William & Kate announce they are having a baby on this date...

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 928637

Who the hell cares..whatever
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great read, ty again Apollo.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14873148

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 928637
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isn't it funny how prince William & Kate announce they are having a baby on this date...

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28999220

Some people obviously care because it on almost every news site on the web..

User ID: 28984803
Brazil
12/03/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great Apollo! Thanks for your thread.

About the Eleventh Hour and Ressurection.. the 3rd December is the middle date of the Eleventh Hour!
Nus
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great Apollo! Thanks for your thread.

About the Eleventh Hour and Ressurection.. the 3rd December is the middle date of the Eleventh Hour!
 Quoting: 1908247

Hello Friend, cool ! You have more on this? I was following your post for a little bit, I tried to look for it again today..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Off to lunch, see you all later !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28338958
United States
12/03/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
why it's called Orion's Belt ? Orion's belt it's formed by Alnitak , Alnilam and Mintaka
 Quoting: Daos Gebeleizis

Orions belt and yes, Cygnus too...are said to line up nicely with the pyramids..

Orions belt is called the three wise men that bore gifts to the Christ child.

The Sphinx aligned to leo. It gazed east an hour before sunrise to watch leo rise
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

Hey Apollo are you saying the Sphinx around the Age of Leo? A very distant epoch, many others believe this as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28338958
United States
Report Abusive Post
^^*built the Sphinx
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
Report Abusive Post
Lets see if this could be the child. She concieved in November? that would mean her baby is due in August?

Magick?

unclemikey-250

unclemikey-249

unclemikey-304

uhoh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
12/03/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
People look for doom. When they can not find it, they make something up to get it.

Same with religion. If they can not explain it, they will create something to explain it.

In reality, doom is forever. Pending perspective and time, it is always with us.

Then it allows us to ask, why?

What does your spirit seek? Love or Doom

But it is more complicated then that. Some love to study doom. Some fear the study of happiness.

First, let us find our own alignment inside, then pursue our affirmed desire.

---------------

All that to ask, why does an alignment mean doom? Why can't it be a blessing?

I mean all this open ended, not directed at you Apollo.
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 1679006
United States
12/03/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

wtf

[link to www.cnn.com]

William and Kate expecting royal child

The freakin TIMLINE!

ahhh

scared

gaah

shocked

sfan

Too close for comfort for me...

unclemikey-217

unclemikey-63

The Union Jack womb!

Damn!!!

unclemikey-303

Let's hope it's not as bad as I think.

Spring/Summer child Apollo? Sol Invictus? The 'Good Guy' or gal?

hiding
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

Mikey, cool graphic ! It actually has the crescent of a waxing moon, Its waning moon now...

Lets see if this could be the child. She concieved in November? that would mean her baby is due in August?

***HOW TO BIRTH A GOD, Magick of THE EQUINOXES. **********
The Magick of Conception., the Nine Months

Conceive near Spring Equinox or third week of March, (Aries, lamb of God) You get a Winter Solstice or Christmas Baby.

Conceive at Winter Solstice or Christmas You get a Rosh Hashanah Jewish New Year Baby, (various days in September) or a Fall Equinox baby.

Conceive at Fall Equinox, you get a Summer Solstice Baby

Conceive in Summer Solstice you get the Spring Equinox Baby.

hehe ;). While totally unplanned, and actually planned against, I have two babies born right before Winter Solstice and my youngest was born on Spring Equinox.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
12/03/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

dont make me

illumibutter

nice socks

:muttleylaugh:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL !!! That Illuminati butter spread must be implying that soon we'll all be toast ! ROFL ! I need more funny Illuminati art memes

Great replies! I dont have time at the moment, but Ill be back...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
12/03/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
When the stars line up to the pyramid perfectly, I expect distant travelers to appear.

Another time is still another place. We travel time everyday, every second of life.

Part of my Giza Pyramid theory. It was built to reflect a time period. That time period is the destination of the time travelers. The universe doesn't have a clock for a time traveler to read and us to target a specific date/time.

Only the stars will reflect what time it is. When the stars line up and shine down the passages, the time machine is triggered and stops.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
12/03/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
So in conclusion ? It means most of us are broke ! and or in debt !

And even if we won the Megamillions, our country is broke !

That is all...

Hmmm...I think you could have just said THAT instead of creating this grand production...don't ya think?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
12/03/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the? why do I have so much in common with him?

I tried getting into art school, and wanted to be a Priest, Went to University, dropped out and lived in homeless shelters for a while.

What the hell...weird.

norespect
SE

User ID: 1673157
Canada
12/03/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
This guy said it best in

beforeitsnews.com

Hi,
according to old scripts, the meaning of this aligement is quite unhappy one.
The combination of Mercury + Venus + Sathurnus = economic system break , loss of power, political intrigue and political prostitution. Wars for gold- money-power. Great houses of power will be crushed.
This is the meaning that probably american and european ecnomy will break down again because of all missusage and menafull usage of money. The energy of stolen money from people will cose the money break . Negative energy related to that kind of erned welth can not give anything good in back but bad and getting worse.
The good thing is that it means new era in economy. People will start from the begining with new system and walues.
All lies will come to light. Just wait and hope that people will understand finally. The old system if kept with old values will bring just the end, but in agony.

WELL SAID...

Father (Saturn, from Cronus - Father Time)
Venus (Virgin Mother - only female named planet)
Mercury (The Son)

Father Mother and Son.

Remind me of the famous Masonic illustraion of The Weeping Virgin, Saturn and the broken column.

And right on schedule the Royal Family of England announce that William and Kate (Duke and Duchess of Cambridge) are to have a baby.

Simpe math for "early stage of pregnancy" and "acute morning sickness" gives us a birth time near June 21, 2013 +/- 2 weeks.

Last Edited by SE on 12/03/2012 01:04 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
This guy said it best in

beforeitsnews.com

Hi,
according to old scripts, the meaning of this aligement is quite unhappy one.
The combination of Mercury + Venus + Sathurnus = economic system break , loss of power, political intrigue and political prostitution. Wars for gold- money-power. Great houses of power will be crushed.
This is the meaning that probably american and european ecnomy will break down again because of all missusage and menafull usage of money. The energy of stolen money from people will cose the money break . Negative energy related to that kind of erned welth can not give anything good in back but bad and getting worse.
The good thing is that it means new era in economy. People will start from the begining with new system and walues.
All lies will come to light. Just wait and hope that people will understand finally. The old system if kept with old values will bring just the end, but in agony.

WELL SAID...

Father (Saturn, from Cronus - Father Time)
Venus (Virgin Mother - only female named planet)
Mercury (The Son)

Father Mother and Son.

Remind me of the famous Masonic illustraion of The Weeping Virgin, Saturn and the broken column.

And right on schedule the Royal Family of England announce that William and Kate (Duke and Duchess of Cambridge) are to have a baby.

Simpe math for "early stage of pregnancy" and "acute morning sickness" gives us a birth time near June 21, 2013 +/- 2 weeks.
 Quoting: SE

I have a few minutes...

and if its a girl?

Im just saying.. Its nothing I was taught.. We were taught of the King David story. how the king is discovered amongst the commoners so to speak.. King David was a mere shepard boy...

If you go by the full scope of experience, Usually the child is born in the middle, Halfway point, Middle class family.
And he will experience poverty later and riches. the whole gamut . No one will graduate this earth experience without having to experience it all.

Watch the Superman movie, how Clark Kent grew up..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
When the stars line up to the pyramid perfectly, I expect distant travelers to appear.

Another time is still another place. We travel time everyday, every second of life.

Part of my Giza Pyramid theory. It was built to reflect a time period. That time period is the destination of the time travelers. The universe doesn't have a clock for a time traveler to read and us to target a specific date/time.

Only the stars will reflect what time it is. When the stars line up and shine down the passages, the time machine is triggered and stops.
 Quoting: --Voltaic--

Voltaic, excellent theories there, I believe this as well.

Its a clock, a measure of time, a milestone that weve reached.

And I suspect visitors as well will reveal themselves soon. They will have the answers for us that weve been seeking.
SE

Canada
12/03/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Magick?
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

Baby is due in JUNE 2013.

Acute morning sickness is 7th to 9th week of pregnancy.
Meaning they conceived before Oct 14, 2012.
SE

Canada
12/03/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disney's "Finding NEMO" (2D and 3D) is to be released on blu-ray 12/4/12.

Last Edited by SE on 12/03/2012 01:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19755366
Canada
12/03/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
As if you're arrogant enough to say "Here's what it means"

You don't have any idea, and nothing will happen today, tomorrow or for the rest of the month.

Do something productive.
SE

Canada
12/03/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a few minutes...

and if its a girl?

Im just saying.. Its nothing I was taught.. We were taught of the King David story. how the king is discovered amongst the commoners so to speak.. King David was a mere shepard boy...

If you go by the full scope of experience, Usually the child is born in the middle, Halfway point, Middle class family.
And he will experience poverty later and riches. the whole gamut . No one will graduate this earth experience without having to experience it all.

Watch the Superman movie, how Clark Kent grew up..

Nobody knows! Though I'm sure the baby's sex will be release long before the birth.

A shepherd these days would be a farmer. Yes, like the Clark Kent/Superman story.

But every good shepherd must first tend to their local flock!

Last Edited by SE on 12/03/2012 01:22 PM
Meadow
User ID: 1560850
United States
12/03/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo,

Why is I think you look exactly like the actor Scott Bakula?

I know he's much older than you are, so I'm not speaking of a certain age group.

Just everytime I see a thread written by you, or see your name- Scott's face pops into my head.

Must be the thinning of the veil or perhaps I'm remembering something from long ago.

I do enjoy your writing very much.

M
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1503482
United States
12/03/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
As one having my Venus return, it sucks, Im jealous all the time. If I see something I want but cant have, I go in a tailspin ...

Heres something I wrote when someone accused me that I wanted to be the Messiah...

Have you seen the movie Dumb and Dumber? thats my favorite movie in the whole world.

Not The Shawshank Redemption or The Godfather, or Miracle on 34th street but Dumb and Dumber is my Holy Grail of movies.

If I inherited Solomons Treasures tomorrow, Id go out and buy a yellow Lamborghini Murcielago or a Black Mercedes Benz Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG . Id travel the world and cruise the Danube, Budapest, Vienna and Prague. Id got to a Istanbol sauna spa to experience unprededented luxury sitting mint tea and off to Jaipur India to buy diamonds the size of hens eggs and then Abu Dhadi and shop some more..

Id blow all my cash and stay at every Hilton and live it up in Puerto Vallarta or Kaua'i

I can control my sex drive now so I wont get into sexual debauchery, But Im selfish ass and Im sure Id find ways to heavenly beaches and drunken bliss and armani suits and Persol sunglasses and Glennfiddich whiskey and cokes, I wouldnt give a hoot on where the world is headed, just live it up with what little time left, ...sigh.

Which is why you will never have it. Our reality is shifting away from ll of this materialism and is spiraling toward the other end. Learn to live without, to love and to see yourself as part of a whole rather than a separate entity and you may find peace.
SE

Canada
12/03/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
As if you're arrogant enough to say "Here's what it means"

You don't have any idea, and nothing will happen today, tomorrow or for the rest of the month.

Do something productive.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19755366

It's not arrogance for someone to say "Here's what it means" as obviously they can only speak from within their scope of learning. "Here's what it means" is simply them saying "Here's what [I Think] it means"

Arrogance is actually you calling him arrogant for writing "Here's what it means"
- or me commenting on you calling him arrogant! ;)

Last Edited by SE on 12/03/2012 01:27 PM
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
12/03/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
For you -

[link to www.youtube.com]

About the Video -

'This is a harmonic language of the CREATOR, that is covered up by the mainstream terrorfied Self Proclaimed Elite.. it is a science that will FREE HUMANITY ON ALL LEVELS AND IN ALL ASPECTS. This language and AwarenesS can be taught, leant and applied in LIFE.. BE STRONG, BE POWERFUL, BE INFINITE, BE L((((O))))VE

Cymatics is the study of the effects of sound vibrations on physical matter. When I was introduced to the pioneering work of Dr. Hans Jenny in 1977, it provided the visual evidence that proved the physical power of sound and music. This study has always been a featured part of my lectures and workshops. Now, with 'sound made visible,' it was possible to demonstrate astonishing effects on solids, liquids and gases.

John Stuart Reid and Erik Larson improved upon Dr Jenny's tonoscope with their new CymaScope (TM) When we met at a Cymatics Therapy Conference, John offered to see what images the recording I made in 1981 while I chanted Inside the Great Pyramid would produce.

As you will see, and hear, the results were simply amazing. Note: I filmed the events on my hand-held digital video camera. The sound quality was not nearly as good as the CD, so we overdubbed as much of the pure CD sound as possible in post-production'
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
SE

Canada
12/03/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
For you -

[link to www.youtube.com]

About the Video -

'This is a harmonic language of the CREATOR, that is covered up by the mainstream terrorfied Self Proclaimed Elite.. it is a science that will FREE HUMANITY ON ALL LEVELS AND IN ALL ASPECTS. This language and AwarenesS can be taught, leant and applied in LIFE.. BE STRONG, BE POWERFUL, BE INFINITE, BE L((((O))))VE

Cymatics is the study of the effects of sound vibrations on physical matter. When I was introduced to the pioneering work of Dr. Hans Jenny in 1977, it provided the visual evidence that proved the physical power of sound and music. This study has always been a featured part of my lectures and workshops. Now, with 'sound made visible,' it was possible to demonstrate astonishing effects on solids, liquids and gases.

John Stuart Reid and Erik Larson improved upon Dr Jenny's tonoscope with their new CymaScope (TM) When we met at a Cymatics Therapy Conference, John offered to see what images the recording I made in 1981 while I chanted Inside the Great Pyramid would produce.

As you will see, and hear, the results were simply amazing. Note: I filmed the events on my hand-held digital video camera. The sound quality was not nearly as good as the CD, so we overdubbed as much of the pure CD sound as possible in post-production'
 Quoting: Spittin'Cesium

So Beautiful!!!!
I have actually personally done this same thing 10 years ago inside the King's Chamber. The outside guards commented after that the Great Pyramid was singing - the sound vibrations carried througout the structure, vibrating block after block and were audible outside.

Last Edited by SE on 12/03/2012 01:33 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29002833
Kenya
12/03/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Some people obviously care because it on almost every news site on the web..

Every news site owned by the NWO..
sheep
Well that's good for them now isn't it?

their false boy prophet another fake.
norespectnorespectnorespect

GLP