Dear Christians I have question.

Kurdish Shepherd
User ID: 28432374
Finland
12/03/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Dear Christians I have question.
How do you guys really make the sense of what the Holy Bible tell us?

That God sacrificed himself, to himself, to remove the curse he put on us?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26268975
Slovakia
12/03/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Dear Christians I have question.
 Quoting: Kurdish Shepherd 28432374

Last of all, he sent his son to them. 'They will respect my son,' he said. But when the tenants saw the son, they said to each other, 'This is the heir. Come, let's kill him and take his inheritance.' So they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him. Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants? Matthew 21:40

Jesus is not His Father, the only God of the Old Testament.
Kurdish Shepherd (OP)
Finland
12/03/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last of all, he sent his son to them. 'They will respect my son,' he said. But when the tenants saw the son, they said to each other, 'This is the heir. Come, let's kill him and take his inheritance.' So they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him. Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants? Matthew 21:40

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26268975

Correct me if I am mistaken, so are you saying that God then had to sacrifice his Son to remove the curse he put on us in first place?...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26268975
Slovakia
12/03/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Correct me if I am mistaken, so are you saying that God then had to sacrifice his Son to remove the curse he put on us in first place?...

Human sacrifices are prohibited by God in the Old Testament EXPLICITLY. An another mmisunderstanding of yours. Next?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27748702
United States
12/03/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
God is holy.

He gave Adam and Eve a paradise.....and only one instruction.

They disobeyed.

That one act of disobedience ruined all of creation.

God is holy.......and cannot just overlook things, let it slide, forget about it, etc. etc.
Semper Fi
User ID: 6875630
United States
12/03/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
God sent his son to remove a curse that was placed by Adam and Eve sinning. Which is eternal death. Everyone including the servants of God went to hell. Seperated but in hell never the less. When God spoke and gave authority to man over Earth this was man's domain by God's word which he never goes back on. When Adam and Eve sinned this domain was given to the fallen angels and Hell would claim them. Adam and Eve would die physically and spiritually. So Jesus Christ the son of God would have to become a man to remove this curse. He died for salvation of mankind. And resurrected because he was perfect. He destroyed the power of Death and Hell over mankind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1159544
United States
12/03/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

God didn't put the curse on us.
He warned Adam and Eve what would happen if they disobeyed and ate the fruit of knowledge, thus humankind, through Adam and Eve put the curse on ourselves, by our own choice.

God gave the LAW to provide human beings a way for salvation but no one, NOT ONE MAN or WOMAN was able to keep the law. So the Law only condemned us even more and exposed our sins so that it was clear that we all deserved death <- the ultimate punishment for SIN or EVIL.

The Son of God, Jesus Christ, who is God in the Flesh has to come into the world to accomplish what His creation (man) could not.

Because He had mercy on us, HE came to accomplish the task of being RIGHTEOUS before the LAW and fulfilling it and because HE overcame, He was raised to Life everlasting, because HE was without SIN and death could not hold HIM for there was nothing for death to hold on to. For death is only for those WITH SIN IN THEM.

Because of this, Jesus abolished death and ascended and sits on the right hand throne of the Father and has ALL POWER, for HE is God Almighty.

And though HE did not have to, He extended this Grace and Gift to all who would BELIEVE IN HIS NAME, BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF SALVATION THROUGH HIM. BELIEVE IN HIS RESURRECTION that this hope may be with all those that choose to BELIEVE IN HIM.

Because NO ONE ELSE COULD DO IT, God did it, to save us. Because HE had mercy on us and gave us ETERNAL HOPE IN HIM.

Because HE conquered death, HE gives to anyone the same resurrection and a place to be with HIM forever. For all those that will LIVE will LIVE THROUGH HIM AND HIM ALONE.

For HE is the author of all that is Love.
All that is Righteous.
All that is Good.
All that is Life.

After all HE is the CREATOR and defines all of creation.

In Jesus Christ.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Book of Isaiah......written approx. 700 B.C.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22766929
United States
12/03/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

He warned Adam and Eve what would happen if they disobeyed and ate the fruit of knowledge, thus humankind, through Adam and Eve put the curse on ourselves, by our own choice.

God gave the LAW to provide human beings a way for salvation but no one, NOT ONE MAN or WOMAN was able to keep the law. So the Law only condemned us even more and exposed our sins so that it was clear that we all deserved death <- the ultimate punishment for SIN or EVIL.

The Son of God, Jesus Christ, who is God in the Flesh has to come into the world to accomplish what His creation (man) could not.

Because He had mercy on us, HE came to accomplish the task of being RIGHTEOUS before the LAW and fulfilling it and because HE overcame, He was raised to Life everlasting, because HE was without SIN and death could not hold HIM for there was nothing for death to hold on to. For death is only for those WITH SIN IN THEM.

Because of this, Jesus abolished death and ascended and sits on the right hand throne of the Father and has ALL POWER, for HE is God Almighty.

And though HE did not have to, He extended this Grace and Gift to all who would BELIEVE IN HIS NAME, BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF SALVATION THROUGH HIM. BELIEVE IN HIS RESURRECTION that this hope may be with all those that choose to BELIEVE IN HIM.

Because NO ONE ELSE COULD DO IT, God did it, to save us. Because HE had mercy on us and gave us ETERNAL HOPE IN HIM.

Because HE conquered death, HE gives to anyone the same resurrection and a place to be with HIM forever. For all those that will LIVE will LIVE THROUGH HIM AND HIM ALONE.

All that is Righteous.
All that is Good.
All that is Life.

In Jesus Christ.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1159544

Truth
Kurdish Shepherd (OP)
Finland
12/03/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Human sacrifices are prohibited by God in the Old Testament EXPLICITLY. An another mmisunderstanding of yours. Next?

Human Sacrifices prohibited by God, right?

Genesis 22:2
And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

Exodus 22:29
Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.

I think above verses from Bible should suffice that your God of Old Testament does approve Human Sacrifice. But let's do little math here.

It's clear that Adam and Eve were driven out of Paradise because of their transgression of the God's commandment, they sinned and because of them the curse was laid on whole humanity.

Romans 5:16 And the free gift is not like the result of that one man’s sin. For the judgment following one trespass brought condemnation, but the free gift following many trespasses brought justification.

Romans 5:19 For as by the one man’s disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man’s obedience the many will be made righteous.

And we both know that according to Bible the salvation came through sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

If you were to insist that God of Old Testament and God of Jesus Christ are one and the same, then yes God of Old Testament did indeed sacrifice his Son, to remove the curse that he put on us in first place!...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7254491
United States
12/03/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear non-Christians I have question.

How do you guys really make sense of what your own imaginations tell you?

That you accidentally evolved from a soup of water and rocks billions of years ago?
Semper Fi
United States
12/03/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
God does not approve sacrifices

Yes he tested Abraham to see what would Abraham do. To test his heart.

When god says to bring the first borns to him. Is to present your child to God. It has a spiritual sense. Not killing the child.

Pray that he may open your understanding of the spiritual significance of his words.

That's why Jesus said that spiritual things sound like foolishness to those don't understand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28951381
United States
12/03/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

All that is Righteous.
All that is Good.
All that is Life.

In Jesus Christ.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1159544

So let me get this straight. God created satan and banished him to earth once he rebelled. God then created man and placed adam and eve on the same planet he banished his arch nemesis to. He the whispered into adam and eves ears not to eat from the tree of knowledge. Satan then appeared as a snake and convinced eve to eat from the tree. Now that humanity has eaten from the tree satan has the power to condemn our eternal souls and the only thing god could do about it was to incarnate as a human and die on a cross and ascend into heaven in order to open up the pathway to heaven. Many years after he died on the cross and resurected as christ he spoke to a few prophets and had them write a few stories and put the together in a book. He now doesnt have any new prophets and forces us to read the biblical scripture and worship jesus christ in order for our eternal souls not to be tortured for all eternity?

That is by far the stupidest thing i have ever heard in my entire life.
omar

User ID: 28470059
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
funchrist
:spyda:
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

When god says to bring the first borns to him. Is to present your child to God. It has a spiritual sense. Not killing the child.

Pray that he may open your understanding of the spiritual significance of his words.

That's why Jesus said that spiritual things sound like foolishness to those don't understand.
 Quoting: Semper Fi 6875630

And how do you know what christ said? You think that because you read a 2000 year old book you know what christ actually said?

Look up the council of nicea and see how constantine created tha catholic church and manipulated the bible for political gain and then try to tell me you know wht christ said...
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 28308154
Canada
12/03/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

not just of his.

many christians in south america see the crucifiction as a human sacrifice....and can you blame them?
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Mickeyblue
User ID: 9806228
United States
12/03/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why not read it and ask Him? That is a way to determine if you can go there or not.
Zombietard

User ID: 27257544
Argentina
12/03/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
So let me get this straight. God created satan and banished him to earth once he rebelled. God then created man and placed adam and eve on the same planet he banished his arch nemesis to. He the whispered into adam and eves ears not to eat from the tree of knowledge. Satan then appeared as a snake and convinced eve to eat from the tree. Now that humanity has eaten from the tree satan has the power to condemn our eternal souls and the only thing god could do about it was to incarnate as a human and die on a cross and ascend into heaven in order to open up the pathway to heaven. Many years after he died on the cross and resurected as christ he spoke to a few prophets and had them write a few stories and put the together in a book. He now doesnt have any new prophets and forces us to read the biblical scripture and worship jesus christ in order for our eternal souls not to be tortured for all eternity?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28951381

That´s just the way it is!!! lmao
clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
"That is by far the stupidest thing i have ever heard in my entire life."

Of course

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing." (1 Cor: 18)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1416114
Sweden
12/03/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus, the father, and the holy spirit is one.

That is what the Christian faith is built upon, or did i miss something?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28951381

That´s just the way it is!!! lmao
clappa
 Quoting: Zombietard

Haha this shit is laughable bro. Constantine still has these morons brainwashed! Btw GLP this is deep knowledge but constantines reign still controls the world through the black pope and the jesuits. Hahaha All of you guys are so stupid, wake up christians. Oh and you are worshipping molech everytime you say amen. The word "AMEN" comes from the ammonites who sacrificed children in worship to the astral diety known as molech.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
"That is by far the stupidest thing i have ever heard in my entire life."

Of course

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing." (1 Cor: 18)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27748702

Oh look! Constantine even added verses for opposers of his dogmatic and evil religion. Haha nothing you guys say can convince me... I love christ and i love god but the bible is complete bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus, the father, and the holy spirit is one.

That is what the Christian faith is built upon, or did i miss something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1416114

Dude christians contradict themselves with almost every sentence they spew haha
Semper Fi
United States
12/03/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The bible is like watching a 3d movie you need glasses in order to see. Without glasses you see blurred. The bible is written in a way that cannot be understood until he fills you with his spirit. then you know beyond a shadow of doubt that those words are his. bible (3d movie) Holy Spirit (glasses) without the holy spirit you see (Blurred). It is supernatural experience. And it is so simple.

Pray: father i come before you in the name of your son Jesus Christ to ask you for forgiveness for all my sins. Jesus I accept the gift of salvation and you as my savior. Come into my heart and fill me with your spirit. In Jesus Christ name i pray.

Simple you say this prayer and you will have a supernatural experience directly with God. And he will fill you with his spirit. And let me tell you it's amazing.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The bible is like watching a 3d movie you need glasses in order to see. Without glasses you see blurred. The bible is written in a way that cannot be understood until he fills you with his spirit. then you know beyond a shadow of doubt that those words are his. bible (3d movie) Holy Spirit (glasses) without the holy spirit you see (Blurred). It is supernatural experience. And it is so simple.

Pray: father i come before you in the name of your son Jesus Christ to ask you for forgiveness for all my sins. Jesus I accept the gift of salvation and you as my savior. Come into my heart and fill me with your spirit. In Jesus Christ name i pray.

Simple you say this prayer and you will have a supernatural experience directly with God. And he will fill you with his spirit. And let me tell you it's amazing.

Okay if that is true then tell me where i am mistaken in my thinking.
\/\/\/\/
God created satan and banished him to earth once he rebelled. God then created man and placed adam and eve on the same planet he banished his arch nemesis to. He the whispered into adam and eves ears not to eat from the tree of knowledge. Satan then appeared as a snake and convinced eve to eat from the tree. Now that humanity has eaten from the tree satan has the power to condemn our eternal souls and the only thing god could do about it was to incarnate as a human and die on a cross and ascend into heaven in order to open up the pathway to heaven. Many years after he died on the cross and resurected as christ he spoke to a few prophets and had them write a few stories and put the together in a book. He now doesnt have any new prophets and forces us to read the biblical scripture and worship jesus christ in order for our eternal souls not to be tortured for all eternity?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Agreed

Scripture was given by God so that it cannot be understood by unbelievers. Only the gospel message can be understood by unbelievers......and you either accept it or reject it.

Those that believe in Christ in faith.....and give their life to Him.....will be immediately indwelt by the Spirit. And the Spirit will open your understanding to comprehend the Scriptures.

The disciples walked with Christ for three years......and did not understand the Scriptures. It was only after Christ died, rose, and was walking with them the he opened their understand to comprehend the Scriptures.

Luke 24: 28-45
Zombietard

User ID: 27257544
Argentina
12/03/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Agreed

Scripture was given by God so that it cannot be understood by unbelievers. Only the gospel message can be understood by unbelievers......and you either accept it or reject it.

Those that believe in Christ in faith.....and give their life to Him.....will be immediately indwelt by the Spirit. And the Spirit will open your understanding to comprehend the Scriptures.

The disciples walked with Christ for three years......and did not understand the Scriptures. It was only after Christ died, rose, and was walking with them the he opened their understand to comprehend the Scriptures.

So god basically put traps to send people to hell. How very godly!.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Agreed

Do you believe in destiny or that god can see past, present and future?

If you do then you also believe that god destines people to hell and that we have no free will...
morphic oceans
User ID: 25960283
United Kingdom
12/03/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ask for help when you are down. I did and the Paraclete came to me through the love portal I opened. I was 30 years old when it happened and it sent the most intense shiver down my spine that only God, the Holy Ghost could have done.

God is there if you want God and accept him.

The 5 senses are very insular, open the heart portal.

The powers to be are so busy making us fearful and hating other 'groups' that we become so oblivious to the true love and understanding we are capable of.
Kurdish Shepherd (OP)
Finland
12/03/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

To you and anyone who insist that God of Old Testament is same God that Jesus Christ called "Father" and that the God of Old Testament is not evil and cruel monster I recommend warmheartedly to read following book;

Drunk With Blood: God's killings in the Bible

[link to www.amazon.com]

But here is appetizer for all you who insist that God of Old Testament or should I say God of Moses is loving and merciful God.

Exodus 32:26-28
26 Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the Lord’s side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.

27 And he said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.

28 And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

Also the story of killings of Midianites would testify of Lord God's unfailing love for humanity. You could also read 2 King 2 23:24 where LORD uses two female bears that came out of woods to tore up 42 boys, after Elisha cursed them in the name of Lord.
Semper Fi
United States
12/03/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The story is a little more intense. God created Angels first but when God created his own image (Adam) and told them to bow before his image, Lucifer refused and 1/3 of the angels. Because of this they were cast out onto the earth. Adam and Eve were like little children not knowing right and wrong. Like a puppy and curious like little children. But like little children you tell them don't touch something, they touch it anyways and get burned. God knew what was going to happen and he allowed it to happen that Humans may be like God Knowing.
Adam and Eve sinned but became aware understanding just like God. But there was a bad side to that they would die. Spiritually and Physically. Because of this original sin all men from creation till Jesus Christ went to hell. Seperated between the children of God and others who did wrong but in hell never the less . When Jesus Christ died he went into hell to destroy death and hell. People went to hell because of original sin. Those the receive Jesus Christ that curse is broken through his death. Those that refuse Jesus Christ that curse remains upon them. And will go to that place where you don't have to go.

GLP