United States
12/07/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: seventh day adventists are a satanic cult
seventh day adventists are a satanic cult
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7254491

Well, according to your rather broad definition of a satanic cult, I would agree if they follow Paul's commands as if they came from the mouth of God. BTW, what Satanic cult do you belong to? Wouldn't be the RCC would it?

'he would fool even the elect if it were possible'

Go ahead and quote second Timothy one more time. The irony of using Paul to paradoxically re-enforce his own words as being Holy never grows old.
 Quoting: Raymantheheretic

I belong to Jesus Christ, the living Word (John 1:1, 14).

The sda cult denies the existence of a literal hell.

Blasphemy.

You've obviously never been to a SDA church. They don't deny the existence of a literal hell, they believe what the Bible says about it, that it will burn, it will burn so hot infact that it will DESTROY the wicked, burn them up into ashes, that's what the Bible teaches. Do you know the false doctrine of an eternal burning hell has turned more people from a God of love than any other? God NEVER promises the wicked eternal life, not even in an eternal burning hell, he promises them ETERNAL DEATH, GONE, BANISHED from life for eternity! Only the saved are promised eternal life... John 3:16... "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him should not PERISH but have everlasting life."... there are 2 alternatives.... EVERLASTING LIFE or PERISH... perish means GONE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24854327
United States
12/07/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
even without the involvement of that witch, God reproves sda's teachings as heretical and their spiritual headship as corrupt

You will need to prove that with the Bible. Such as, name one?
 Quoting: - 29002615

Many are reproved above. Read the thread.

Having women preach in the pulpits is blasphemy.

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. (1 Tim. 2:12)

Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church. (1 Cor. 14:34-35)

God's Word could not be clearer on the matter. (2 Pet. 1:20, Prov. 30:5-6)

This evil world is always tyring to creatively circumvent the Word to subject God to this evil world (Gal. 1:4) instead of subjecting this evil world to God.

Im not defending Ellen White, only the doctrines of the SDAs, most I find biblical.

SDA dont use female pastors at this point. Ellen was said to be a prophet, not a pastor. There are examples of OT female prophets God used. Although Ellen White and other SDA founder were wrong about a couple of doctrines (Earth Beast & Sunday Laws) most of what are in her books was just common Christian well understood theology of the day, since lost by most of Christianity.
 Quoting: - 29002615

I call BS. I used to be in a SDA church and we had a Female pastor. So yeah.....I call BS on that.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 7254491
United States
12/07/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy Sabbath to those who relish a happy Sabbath. To those who do not, may the Lord bless you richly and lead you into ALL truth. To the OP, my challenge still stands. Come out behind your AC and stand on what you DO believe and who your stance is with. You make some good statements. You also make some seemingly deliberate incorrect statements that are obviously wrong. For example, we SDA's DO believe in a hellfire. We just don't believe in an EVERLASTING hellfire. That doctrine was hatched in the bowels of Jesuit theology by Vatican direction. The Bible CLEARLY states that there is a lake of fire. Its EFFECTS are everlasting--and INCLUDES both death and HELL itself. The concept of everlasting punishment is a creation of Satan, himself, because it is what HE would do if he could ever get the ascendency over Jehovah. It is a HORRIBLE idea and paints the most horrendous picture of God possible.

It never ceases to amaze me how the Lord works. He will even use our enemies to lead others to truth. How amazing is that. In spite of the disinformation on this thread, it has led those who are seeking to know the truth to checking it out for themselves and finding that that it is not what is portrayed by those who are offended by SDA teachings. I don't know about others, but I DO know that if someone is putting down someone or something else for other than what THEY believe, I have to check it out for myself and make my own decision about it. If my faith is so weak that I cannot study for myself to discern the truth, then I have no faith at all. I've studied all the religions and read all of their religious writings--even those who would qualify for a "Satanic label".

God's people are in ALL walks of life--including athiests and agnostics. No one is excluded from God's grace, and not one of us can see the heart like our Father does. God forbid that we should ever try to usurp His loving ways and replace them with our finite and fallible understanding. He is not willing that even one person perish. How could I believe otherwise. I am the chiefest of sinners. I DESERVE TO DIE. But HE has placed HIS robe of righteousness upon me and called me son. HE has led me to the fountain of living waters and restored my soul. I dp not keep Sabbath because of what the SDA church teaches or even what the Bible teaches. I keep it because of who is IN IT--the Lord of creation. I "keep" it in the same way that we are to "keep the feet of the Saints". There are many things that we are to "keep". All of them are for our own admonition. All of them benefit us and others by HIM blessing us with it. The Sabbath, to us, is a breath of fresh air in a totally polluted environment. It is an acknowledgement by us that HE is Lord of our lives--as alien as the experience was to worship on a Saturday--and it WAS very alien to me....until the Lord spoke. I have never looked back since and I will gladly stand with my brethren to boldly proclaim it until we see our Savior coming in the clouds of Heaven. Though HE slay me, yet will I trust in Him.
 Quoting: Zerubbabel

I'm a sinner saved by the blood of Christ preaching Jesus Christ and him
crucified, and reproving evil as I'm called to do (Eph. 5:11-13).

The wicked always front their hatred for God, the Word (John 1:1), onto those
who preach God.

Attacking me personally will not change what the Word has to say about the
satanic sda cult and its heretical teachings.

The cult heresy in sda teachings is evident by statements their representatives
make such as "WE believe" and "WE don't believe," which inherently professes
an individual interpretation of God's Word (2 Pet. 1:20). All that matters is
what God says.

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness,
but is in danger of eternal damnation. (Mark 3:29)

"eternal damnation," not peace, not rest, not nothingness...ETERNAL DAMNATION

the sda cult cannot handle a true gospel and believe the wrath of a Holy God
to be, in your words, "horrible" and "horrendous"

Behold the wrath of Yaweh God on earth:

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they
shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their
women with child shall be ripped up. (Hos. 13:16)

Preach God's truth, not what you'd like to believe:

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the
kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. (Mark 9:47-48)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4990480
United States
12/07/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

As a denier of Jesus Christ, the living Word (John 1:1, 14), and therefore a lying
antichrist as reproved by God (1 John 2:22), it is no wonder that you imagine the
SDA cult, which is in fellowship with satan's UN, as having a 'tiny sliver' in their
eye.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God (2 Tim. 3:16)

Every word of God is pure (Prov. 30:5)

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt (Ps. 14:1)

Pure eh

2 Kings 18:27
Hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

Ezekiel 23:20
For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.
Habakkuk 2:16
Drink thou also, and let thy foreskin be uncovered.

Malachi 2:3
Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces.

Matthew , Chapter 5
Jesus says that "Whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

Luke 12:20 But God said to him, You fool!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29286893

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's
clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the
thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding
? (Isa. 29:16)

I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have
stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. (Isa. 45:12)

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his
commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. (Eccl. 12:13)

People regard the Ten Commandments as simply basic behavioral rules that God expects of everyone, then of course they will expect everyone to follow them. What these people tend to miss, however, is that this is not how the Jews originally understood the Ten Commandments. Instead, the Ten Commandments were regarded as behavioral rules for Jews — the chosen people. They weren’t commandments for everyone else.

Now THAT is almost hilariously funny. So it's only wrong for Jews to kill, steal, lie, commit adultery, etc.? I wonder if someone came to your house tonight and killed someone, then stole your money and car if you'd feel the same way? "Oh, wait officer... they're not a Jew, so it's ok that they did it!" That's about the most foolish statement I've ever heard in my life!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy Sabbath to those who relish a happy Sabbath. To those who do not, may the Lord bless you richly and lead you into ALL truth. To the OP, my challenge still stands. Come out behind your AC and stand on what you DO believe and who your stance is with. You make some good statements. You also make some seemingly deliberate incorrect statements that are obviously wrong. For example, we SDA's DO believe in a hellfire. We just don't believe in an EVERLASTING hellfire. That doctrine was hatched in the bowels of Jesuit theology by Vatican direction. The Bible CLEARLY states that there is a lake of fire. Its EFFECTS are everlasting--and INCLUDES both death and HELL itself. The concept of everlasting punishment is a creation of Satan, himself, because it is what HE would do if he could ever get the ascendency over Jehovah. It is a HORRIBLE idea and paints the most horrendous picture of God possible.

It never ceases to amaze me how the Lord works. He will even use our enemies to lead others to truth. How amazing is that. In spite of the disinformation on this thread, it has led those who are seeking to know the truth to checking it out for themselves and finding that that it is not what is portrayed by those who are offended by SDA teachings. I don't know about others, but I DO know that if someone is putting down someone or something else for other than what THEY believe, I have to check it out for myself and make my own decision about it. If my faith is so weak that I cannot study for myself to discern the truth, then I have no faith at all. I've studied all the religions and read all of their religious writings--even those who would qualify for a "Satanic label".

God's people are in ALL walks of life--including athiests and agnostics. No one is excluded from God's grace, and not one of us can see the heart like our Father does. God forbid that we should ever try to usurp His loving ways and replace them with our finite and fallible understanding. He is not willing that even one person perish. How could I believe otherwise. I am the chiefest of sinners. I DESERVE TO DIE. But HE has placed HIS robe of righteousness upon me and called me son. HE has led me to the fountain of living waters and restored my soul. I dp not keep Sabbath because of what the SDA church teaches or even what the Bible teaches. I keep it because of who is IN IT--the Lord of creation. I "keep" it in the same way that we are to "keep the feet of the Saints". There are many things that we are to "keep". All of them are for our own admonition. All of them benefit us and others by HIM blessing us with it. The Sabbath, to us, is a breath of fresh air in a totally polluted environment. It is an acknowledgement by us that HE is Lord of our lives--as alien as the experience was to worship on a Saturday--and it WAS very alien to me....until the Lord spoke. I have never looked back since and I will gladly stand with my brethren to boldly proclaim it until we see our Savior coming in the clouds of Heaven. Though HE slay me, yet will I trust in Him.

who preach God.

what God says.

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the

Question for ya. The Bible says Jerusalem was destroyed with unquenchable fire. Is it still burning today? The Bible says Sodom and Gomorrah suffered the vengence of ETERNAL fire... is it still burning today? It is the RESULTS that are eternal!
Klink
User ID: 29002615
United States
12/07/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
FYI - EGW, James and other founders do most often point to the Bible. This is what would be expected. They also record a lot of bible truth that was common in their day, since lost. But, where they veer from the truth is the ID of the 'earth beast' and forward chapters.

This is why OP cant debunk anything since the critics are often so full of error themselves they have no credibility. I was in SDA for 10 years; from 1999 - 2009.

The SDA theology does need to be exposed for what it is. If I thought SDA could just continue and be safe in their denomination then I would not bother debunking or exposing the error, but what they preach amounts to a rapture theology where many await this National Sunday Law that is never coming. There will be no revived HRE & Earth beast w/NSL forced on the world as many look for.

Without writing a bunch more, I've already made a blog post about who the real earth beast is:

[link to www.geocities.ws]

Also includes Rev 16-18. SDA then are biblical on the millennium & GWTJ.

Some dont believe in the Godhead? I find it biblical. The RC only changed it adding the 'vicar of christ'.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jeremiah 17:27
But if ye will not hearken unto me to hallow the sabbath day, and not to bear a burden, even entering in at the gates of Jerusalem on the sabbath day; then will I kindle a fire in the gates thereof, and it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem, and it shall not be quenched.

Unquenchable fire is a fire that man can't quench, but it doesn't mean it never stops burning.

Jude 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Sodom and Gomorrha were an EXAMPLE of suffering eternal fire! They aren't burning today, they are GONE!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
FYI - EGW, James and other founders do most often point to the Bible. This is what would be expected. They also record a lot of bible truth that was common in their day, since lost. But, where they veer from the truth is the ID of the 'earth beast' and forward chapters.

This is why OP cant debunk anything since the critics are often so full of error themselves they have no credibility. I was in SDA for 10 years; from 1999 - 2009.

The SDA theology does need to be exposed for what it is. If I thought SDA could just continue and be safe in their denomination then I would not bother debunking or exposing the error, but what they preach amounts to a rapture theology where many await this National Sunday Law that is never coming. There will be no revived HRE & Earth beast w/NSL forced on the world as many look for.

Without writing a bunch more, I've already made a blog post about who the real earth beast is:

Some dont believe in the Godhead? I find it biblical. The RC only changed it adding the 'vicar of christ'.
 Quoting: Klink 29002615

The Bible makes it clear who the beasts of prophecy are. The earth beast with lamb like horns is the US... and yes, Sunday laws WILL be enforced. Maybe you should read up on it as it's already being pushed in many parts of the world already, and we haven't seen anything yet!.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow, what you just said here PROVES EGW is a true prophet because she said some who were "of us" would be our worse critics at the end! I always wondered if that would ever happen, and you've just proved to me it will!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

who preach God.

what God says.

Question for ya. The Bible says Jerusalem was destroyed with unquenchable fire. Is it still burning today? The Bible says Sodom and Gomorrah suffered the vengence of ETERNAL fire... is it still burning today? It is the RESULTS that are eternal!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4990480

How horrific must the terrors of hell be if God advocates plucking out one's
eye if necessary to avoid it.

There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked. (Isa. 48:22)

for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. (Rom. 12:19)

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. (Heb. 10:31)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is why OP cant debunk anything

The Word of God alone reproves.

Not me, and not you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28920401
Canada
12/07/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sir Phydeau

User ID: 22271457
United States
12/07/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is nowhere in the bible where it says "Christians must observe Saturday." If you think there is, please quote it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28988802

Um ... the 4th commandment, dude. :/
 Quoting: Sir Phydeau

Note that you didn't quote it. The word "Christians" appears nowhere in the ten commandments.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28988802

I didn't quote it because I'm lazy, pure and simple. What, can you not google this obvious passage? Is having someone actually google a copy and pasteable text for you to read within the posting absolutely necessary for your understanding it or accepting it's existence?

Lastly, you're hanging on to the semantics here with the word "christian" not appearing within the Tanakh as if this has any bearing upon the discussion at all ... which, sorry, is quite laughable.

The first usage of the word "Christian" was actually derogatory in nature if you do any research, it was then adopted as a badge of honor by the followers of The Way. However, I suspect this all means nothing to you.

In closing, perhaps you should relax a bit, you seem to be carrying a bit of a combative edge just under that thin veneer.
"When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?" — John M. Keynes
"The way to see by [blind] faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
Real men keep Torah.
Knighted into the Army of Yahuwah on 10-9-10.

Dear disaffected Democrats: Welcome to the Libertarian Party, we think you will find our social tolerance delightful. However in exchange for this, you're going to have to find a way to be ok with people keeping their guns and more of their money.

Dear disaffected Republicans: Welcome to the Libertarian Party, we think you will find our small government economic policies to your liking. However in exchange you will have to find a way to be ok with "the gays" getting married.

Snacks are on the table, help yourself. Please introduce yourself to someone on "the other side", you might be astonished just how much you actually have in common.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3064678
Canada
12/08/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
As I've always understood was that 7th D.A's were the ones that lucifer or Satan hated the most because they kept the word of God.

I only went through two pages and it does feel like an attack thread, but I'm a newly reformed sinner and have only been saved for a short while. Anyone pointing out the flaws in man's churches if he is a man/woman of Christ Jesus should do so through love and compassion for his neighbor and not handpicked scriptures that are seemingly used as an attack or as guilt manipulations.

I myself can only pray all troubled souls, myself included seek our father in heaven for wisdom and understanding and repent from sin in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, Amen.
Sir Phydeau

User ID: 22271457
United States
12/08/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
As I've always understood was that 7th D.A's were the ones that lucifer or Satan hated the most because they kept the word of God.

I only went through two pages and it does feel like an attack thread, but I'm a newly reformed sinner and have only been saved for a short while. Anyone pointing out the flaws in man's churches if he is a man/woman of Christ Jesus should do so through love and compassion for his neighbor and not handpicked scriptures that are seemingly used as an attack or as guilt manipulations.

I myself can only pray all troubled souls, myself included seek our father in heaven for wisdom and understanding and repent from sin in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, Amen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3064678

You're WAY ahead of the curve.
"When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?" — John M. Keynes
"The way to see by [blind] faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
Real men keep Torah.
Knighted into the Army of Yahuwah on 10-9-10.

Dear disaffected Democrats: Welcome to the Libertarian Party, we think you will find our social tolerance delightful. However in exchange for this, you're going to have to find a way to be ok with people keeping their guns and more of their money.

Dear disaffected Republicans: Welcome to the Libertarian Party, we think you will find our small government economic policies to your liking. However in exchange you will have to find a way to be ok with "the gays" getting married.

Snacks are on the table, help yourself. Please introduce yourself to someone on "the other side", you might be astonished just how much you actually have in common.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29119955
Canada
12/08/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I remember when reading Ellen's White books, that she says that in the last days, the whole world will call the remnant as the devil worshipers, and persecute us thinking that they're serving God.
Unfortunately those days are near. And i am so not ready, so not ready to be tested verysad
We have to give up all wordy entertainment and distractions and pray more, read the word and meditate on it.
Please don't let this fool deceive you. Don't listen to his lies, just ask the holy spirit to guide you to the truth.
If you really wish it, it will be done.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29286893
Australia
12/09/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Pure eh

2 Kings 18:27
Hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

Ezekiel 23:20
For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.
Habakkuk 2:16
Drink thou also, and let thy foreskin be uncovered.

Malachi 2:3
Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces.

Matthew , Chapter 5
Jesus says that "Whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

Luke 12:20 But God said to him, You fool!

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's
clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the
thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding
? (Isa. 29:16)

I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have
stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. (Isa. 45:12)

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his
commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. (Eccl. 12:13)

People regard the Ten Commandments as simply basic behavioral rules that God expects of everyone, then of course they will expect everyone to follow them. What these people tend to miss, however, is that this is not how the Jews originally understood the Ten Commandments. Instead, the Ten Commandments were regarded as behavioral rules for Jews — the chosen people. They weren’t commandments for everyone else.

Now THAT is almost hilariously funny. So it's only wrong for Jews to kill, steal, lie, commit adultery, etc.? I wonder if someone came to your house tonight and killed someone, then stole your money and car if you'd feel the same way? "Oh, wait officer... they're not a Jew, so it's ok that they did it!" That's about the most foolish statement I've ever heard in my life!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4990480

The traditional Rabbinical Jewish belief is that the observance of these commandments and the other mitzvot are required solely of the Jewish people, and that the laws incumbent on humanity in general are outlined in the seven Noahide laws (several of which overlap with the Ten Commandments). In the era of the Sanhedrin transgressing any one of six of the Ten Commandments theoretically carried the death penalty, the exceptions being the First Commandment, honoring your father and mother, saying God's name in vain, and coveting, though this was rarely enforced due to a large number of stringent evidentiary requirements imposed by the oral law.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19396116
United States
12/10/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream about the Mormons. The dream was in high definition. Almost vision quality. I was looking down at a young boy who had dark hair and he was looking up at me. The boy was in a garden and there was a wrap around building made of white marble. There was a statue in white marble of someone I could not make out. The building wrapped around the garden and one part of the building was a stage. On the stage were three large panes of stained glass. Each stained glass panels had Jesus on it. One was flat, one was standing upright, and the other was on it's side. The child was Joseph Smith I do believe. He did not believe in Jesus, this is what my dream tells me.
Leviticus

User ID: 15513425
United States
12/10/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shit happens.....On Saturday!!!!!

Last Edited by Leviticus on 12/10/2012 12:13 AM
I can explain shit to you all day but, I can't understand it for ya!!!!
Leviticus

User ID: 15513425
United States
12/10/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
ROFLMFAOWMCO!!!!
I can explain shit to you all day but, I can't understand it for ya!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26234249
Canada
12/10/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
they worship the heretical doctrines of masonic witch ellen white (who is buried
under a giant masonic obelisk (i.e. satan's weiner) - [link to www.spirituallysmart.com]
including heretical teachings such as water baptism being necessary for
salvation, the denial of the existence of a literal hell, and salvation based
on works - [link to www.jesus-is-savior.com]

seventh day adventists are the most deceptive of the evil satanic cults
masquerading as 'Christians,' more than mormons or jehova's witnesses,
because they falsely claim to look to the Word of God alone, when in fact
their cult follows the heretical teachings of satanic witch ellen white...they
won't tell you this upfront

the seventh day adventist satanic cult is also yoked with satan's united
nations which is game over right there - [link to libertytothecaptives.net]

Once anyone recognizes in their heart that they are a sinner against God, the
Lord Jesus Christ, and asks God to forgive their sin and save them in Jesus
name, according to God they are saved (Rom. 10:13).

From there, begin reading God's Word in the King James Bible to learn the
Holy Commandments of Christ, your creator and saviour, and abide in Him.

Do not support this satanic, liberal new age love gospel cult that is preparing
it's lost flock to receive the coming cosmic antichrist.

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath
righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with
darkness? (2 Cor. 6:14)

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and
touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you (2 Cor. 6;17)

clappa
-
United States
12/10/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream about the Mormons. The dream was in high definition. Almost vision quality. I was looking down at a young boy who had dark hair and he was looking up at me. The boy was in a garden and there was a wrap around building made of white marble. There was a statue in white marble of someone I could not make out. The building wrapped around the garden and one part of the building was a stage. On the stage were three large panes of stained glass. Each stained glass panels had Jesus on it. One was flat, one was standing upright, and the other was on it's side. The child was Joseph Smith I do believe. He did not believe in Jesus, this is what my dream tells me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19396116

Was the 'virgin mary' there ?
-
United States
12/10/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
The traditional Rabbinical Jewish belief is that the observance of these commandments and the other mitzvot are required solely of the Jewish people, and that the laws incumbent on humanity in general are outlined in the seven Noahide laws (several of which overlap with the Ten Commandments). In the era of the Sanhedrin transgressing any one of six of the Ten Commandments theoretically carried the death penalty, the exceptions being the First Commandment, honoring your father and mother, saying God's name in vain, and coveting, though this was rarely enforced due to a large number of stringent evidentiary requirements imposed by the oral law.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Anyone could join God's people, Israel. Then the Gospel went to all the world. All of God's people of the faith of Jesus today will be obeying his laws.
Team UZI
User ID: 27855136
United States
12/10/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually evanglist, holy rollers and liken groups are manufactured to discredit real religious organizations. I personally am not affilliated with any such groups but, it seems evil to me to create other groups to bring all "well meaning " entities down. YOU are getting the bigger picture here. YES?
yoda
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I remember when reading Ellen's White books, that she says that in the last days, the whole world will call the remnant as the devil worshipers, and persecute us thinking that they're serving God.
Unfortunately those days are near. And i am so not ready, so not ready to be tested verysad
We have to give up all wordy entertainment and distractions and pray more, read the word and meditate on it.
Please don't let this fool deceive you. Don't listen to his lies, just ask the holy spirit to guide you to the truth.
If you really wish it, it will be done.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29119955

whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. (Matt. 5:22)

ellen white was reproved by God's Word in this thread as a witch, false prophet,
and blasphemer who dared to declare an exact failed date for Christ's return

you are abiding in a witch's commandment to abide in her word over God,
which illustrates the danger of involvement with the sda cult

Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of
dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the
LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. (Deut. 13:3)

getting dunked under water, abiding in the teachings of a witch, and
religiously attending an sda united nation's run church on saturdays does not
make one a special member of God's remnant, and your post illustrates that
this heresy is exactly what they teach and what their flock is led to believe

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and
Christ shall give thee light. (Eph. 5:14)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3064678

so you are new to God, the Word (John 1:1), the sword of the Spirit

the wicked and those ignorant of God (Eph. 4:18) regard the reproving of evil
and shameless preaching of God as offensive, lacking love and compassion

the sda spiritual headship is evil as reproved by God

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but
a sword. (Matt. 10:34)

the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God (Eph. 6:17)

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged
sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints
and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Heb. 4:12)

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this
adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be
ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
(Mark 8:38)
Hesborn
User ID: 67491498
Kenya
01/29/2015 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
You ask which day is the sabbath? To know exactly what it is, lets trace its origin. It is simply a Hebrew word meaning day of rest. Just like God had indicated in the creation.

The Jews call this Shabbat. Which they observed on Saturday and they still do. Jesus was part of this team despite the much I hear that these people don't recognize him as the savior. He observed the sabbath too! The Jews' sabbath day is what we refer to as Saturday in English (or they they correspond).

Since Jesus left, Please if you have any evidence, you can tell me when did the Jews say that Shabbat should correspond to Sunday. If they didn't, then it means Jesus rested on the Sabbath which, as per the Jewish people is on Saturday and they can confirm that they have been following that since Christ left.

Now my issue is why not follow Jesus' example, if at all we are referring to the same bible in this case-at least to avoid confusion!!! Because the bible says it was his custom to stand on in the synagogue on the sabbath day which, unless you have a well documented evidence that Jews changed their Sabbath from Sunday to Saturday, then Jesus could not be wrong! Or could he???

If you agree with this, then you must be giving an implication that Jesus was ever wrong. Or, you may argue that he wasn't, and you too are not because you have freedom to do as you wish???

But my best opinion for you is, follow the example of Jesus, at least to be safe. If you can't, why???

Just my thought, the choice should all be yours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66806449
United States
01/29/2015 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
FUCK NO. STOP LYING!

MY Father Satan Lucifer, hates World Religions.

Religion is for the weak minded cowards!

The ones with bloody knees and faces!

Worshiping dead,worthless gods.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17178269
United States
08/30/2017 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP