banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29267208
United States
12/07/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Build -A- Teaching: How Vulnerable Was the Baby Jesus? Please share -->
Why was the Son so demanding? Could He not have made do with less? The Son has, as does the Father, the extreme altruistic love-polarization. He is the opposite of the pure egoism and has protection against it and the power to defeat it, but He comes directly from the Absolute - direct from the Father. And has no defense against impurity. He conquers through love, but can do nothing against the destruction and the sabotage of satan. As with the Father, He only exists in a defenseless as a lamb.

His character is so delicate that if He had come into contact with impurity during His childhood, His first period of development such as lies, deceit, disobedience, or the like, He could no longer have been the Son. The smallest impurity would have prevented His awakening and therefore His becoming man only after His second awakening and when He had the Spirit within Him could He offer resistance to the impurity and have the power over satan.

He had to become man, and that means that He had to be born to a woman who was a real human and not some special being that was created artificially by some means or another. How can a body that is tainted by Satan produce the perfect altruist?

The answer is simple; if she had ever been tainted by Satan she would never have been able to be the mother of the Son. This was the advantage of the Jewish environment, of her parents and her surroundings, there a girl could grow up so that to the moment she became a mother, she had never shown one act of disobedience against her God; and this was Maria. Her purity and obedience were so perfect that she had reached the total denial of her body ego. She had no conscious distinction between good and evil, only the distinction between what God permitted and what He forbid. She was one of the rare beings who had not eaten of the tree of knowledge. The influence of her surroundings, not her birth, had made her absolutely pure and capable of being the mother of the Son of God.___IARGA
SoulWinner

User ID: 16639840
United States
12/07/2012 07:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Why was the Son so demanding? Could He not have made do with less? The Son has, as does the Father, the extreme altruistic love-polarization. He is the opposite of the pure egoism and has protection against it and the power to defeat it, but He comes directly from the Absolute - direct from the Father. And has no defense against impurity. He conquers through love, but can do nothing against the destruction and the sabotage of satan. As with the Father, He only exists in a defenseless as a lamb.

His character is so delicate that if He had come into contact with impurity during His childhood, His first period of development such as lies, deceit, disobedience, or the like, He could no longer have been the Son. The smallest impurity would have prevented His awakening and therefore His becoming man only after His second awakening and when He had the Spirit within Him could He offer resistance to the impurity and have the power over satan.

He had to become man, and that means that He had to be born to a woman who was a real human and not some special being that was created artificially by some means or another. How can a body that is tainted by Satan produce the perfect altruist?

The answer is simple; if she had ever been tainted by Satan she would never have been able to be the mother of the Son. This was the advantage of the Jewish environment, of her parents and her surroundings, there a girl could grow up so that to the moment she became a mother, she had never shown one act of disobedience against her God; and this was Maria. Her purity and obedience were so perfect that she had reached the total denial of her body ego. She had no conscious distinction between good and evil, only the distinction between what God permitted and what He forbid. She was one of the rare beings who had not eaten of the tree of knowledge. The influence of her surroundings, not her birth, had made her absolutely pure and capable of being the mother of the Son of God.___IARGA
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29267208

Unless I missed something, I think you answered a different question than OP asked.
...Loving souls, starving trolls...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29301818
United States
12/07/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
“I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people. 11 The Savior—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David! 12 And you will recognize him by this sign: You will find a baby wrapped snugly in strips of cloth, lying in a manger.”

13 Suddenly, the angel was joined by a vast host of others—the armies of heaven—praising God and saying,

14 “Glory to God in highest heaven,
and peace on earth to those with whom God is pleased.”

[link to www.biblegateway.com]

vul·ner·a·ble [vuhl-ner-uh-buh]
adjective
1. capable of or susceptible to being wounded or hurt, as by a weapon: a vulnerable part of the body.
2. open to moral attack, criticism, temptation, etc.: an argument vulnerable to refutation; He is vulnerable to bribery.
3. (of a place) open to assault; difficult to defend: a vulnerable bridge.

[link to dictionary.reference.com]
 Quoting: Once4All

:colorbump:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
12/07/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can God be vulnerable ???I think Im confusedhf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
“I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people. 11 The Savior—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David! 12 And you will recognize him by this sign: You will find a baby wrapped snugly in strips of cloth, lying in a manger.”

13 Suddenly, the angel was joined by a vast host of others—the armies of heaven—praising God and saying,

adjective
1. capable of or susceptible to being wounded or hurt, as by a weapon: a vulnerable part of the body.
2. open to moral attack, criticism, temptation, etc.: an argument vulnerable to refutation; He is vulnerable to bribery.

I say he was not at allhf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can God be vulnerable ???I think Im confusedhf
 Quoting: Goofy for God

I think He could have been killed as an infant if His family was not listening to God!!!

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

adjective

he was wrapped in bubble
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

adjective

he was wrapped in bubble

You don't think Mary and Joseph had free will? Nobody could have sinned against God and hurt the child???
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 1

20 While he was thinking about this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph, descendant of David, do not be afraid to take Mary to be your wife. For it is by the Holy Spirit that she has conceived.

Jesus almost lost one of His guardians. The angel had to intervene.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 1

20 While he was thinking about this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph, descendant of David, do not be afraid to take Mary to be your wife. For it is by the Holy Spirit that she has conceived.

Jesus almost lost one of His guardians. The angel had to intervene.

I think he had it covered but great question for making us think outside the boxhf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe he gave us the story to show us how to listen , he is all powerful and never almost anything
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 2

3 When King Herod heard about this, he was very upset, and so was everyone else in Jerusalem.

A generation was set against Him right from the beginning.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe he gave us the story to show us how to listen , he is all powerful and never almost anything

He is all powerful? They actually killed Him!!!

It wasn't just a play.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 2

3 When King Herod heard about this, he was very upset, and so was everyone else in Jerusalem.

just as now, but in the end we win
God wanted us to live forever in Garden of Eden
We messed up
So then Noah
we messed up again
Then Jesus
we messed up again
so by Grace and His Blood we are covered if we choose
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

It wasn't just a play.

hf

Scripture tells us He had to die and go to Heaven , with witnesses , so you and I can be saved , God could have wrote another plan or story be he didnt, how powerful is it when you watch The Passion , leaves a mark
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 2

just as now, but in the end we win
God wanted us to live forever in Garden of Eden
We messed up
So then Noah
we messed up again
Then Jesus
we messed up again
so by Grace and His Blood we are covered if we choose

Amen to that!!!

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

It wasn't just a play.

hf

John 10:17-18
"Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father."+

No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, a
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

It wasn't just a play.

hf

Scripture tells us He had to die and go to Heaven , with witnesses , so you and I can be saved , God could have wrote another plan or story be he didnt, how powerful is it when you watch The Passion , leaves a mark

So He died as an adult.

Therefore was He not vulnerable to death as an infant?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

It wasn't just a play.

hf

John 10:17-18
"Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father."+

No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, a

Can't argue with that!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

It wasn't just a play.

hf

So He died as an adult.

No, the God that closes the mouth of Lions , was not going to let anything or person get in his way
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

It wasn't just a play.

hf

So He died as an adult.

No, the God that closes the mouth of Lions , was not going to let anything or person get in his way

Then why did they flee into Egypt?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
13 After they had left, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph and said, “Herod will be looking for the child in order to kill him. So get up, take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt, and stay there until I tell you to leave.”
Matt 2

Joseph was instructed to REMAIN in Egypt until the danger was passed.... was he not?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
Luke 12:7

He knows this about us, God came as himself
I like this page
Jesus' coming to earth is described in Philippians 2:6, He, "made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.” This is the reason he became a man, to give His body as a sacrifice for our sin. He became human to save sinful humanity. Vs.8 “Being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.”
[link to www.letusreason.org]

I believe He did this because we failed so badly in past , to understand why we kept failing - He is awesome
nite thanks for the making me think as I shouldhf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
13 After they had left, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph and said, “Herod will be looking for the child in order to kill him. So get up, take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt, and stay there until I tell you to leave.”
Matt 2

Joseph was instructed to REMAIN in Egypt until the danger was passed.... was he not?

To this and the above post, every story (adventure) has a meaning for us to understand , how people can act and how we need to listen to Holy Spirit to guide us just like happened in this story
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
19 After Herod died, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt 20 and said, “Get up, take the child and his mother, and go back to the land of Israel, because those who tried to kill the child are dead. 21

Clearly, those who tried to kill the Child were viewed as a threat.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matt 2

also I read this , this week and it helps with any question

I love this
Romans 9:18
Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

think about that
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
19 After Herod died, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt 20 and said, “Get up, take the child and his mother, and go back to the land of Israel, because those who tried to kill the child are dead. 21

sure there were threats and still are , but was he ever vulnerable (no) and we are not either if we have the full Shield of Armour on
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

sure there were threats and still are , but was he ever vulnerable (no) and we are not either if we have the full Shield of Armour on

Was Jesus as a baby wearing the full armor of God?

I don't think so!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Was Jesus as a baby wearing the full armor of God?

I don't think so!

of course the baby was God

GLP