Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,170 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 511,553
Pageviews Today: 842,136Threads Today: 286Posts Today: 4,759
10:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

It's time to take off the kid gloves with regards religion (christianity and Islam in particular).

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29129141
Hong Kong
12/05/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: It's time to take off the kid gloves with regards religion (christianity and Islam in particular).
Tolerating these psycho's and their blood cults has gone on long enough. If they had their way they'd still be burning and torturing unbelievers.
Fuck them and their 'message of peace and love'.
It's been one massive scam from the word go and personally I'm sick of it.
It's invasive because they advertise it everywhere and it is an insult to rational, decent human beings.
They indoctrinate children that are unable to think for themselves with their insane, violent bullshit and simply expect everyone else to respect that.
They're child molesters...
 Quoting: Tike Myson 1407173

I read where 89.3% of Icelanders go to church.

I suspect that you do not go to church.

You then seem to be in the minority.

Does that make you feel isolated?

BTW, who peed in your Wheaties? Your intolerance and hatred for God must come from somewhere other than religious advertising. Surely you don't get that worked up over all the advertising for liquor and soured sheep testicles posted all over your country, do you?

Also, church is voluntary, you are not forced to send your children off to be indoctrinated, unlike the forced indoctrination your children get at school.

If you can't see the difference between Islam and Christianity, since you paint them with the same brush, then you seem incapable of discernment. The post a little above shows a good deal of the differences between the two religions.

Christianity is not violent. Yeshua (Jesus) taught peace, not violence. Anyone who does otherwise is not following Christ.

And the pedophiles are in the Catholic Church. That's not true Christianity, but rather a blending of Christianity and Paganism.

So, lighten up Francis, and live and let live.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29069514
Germany
12/05/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: It's time to take off the kid gloves with regards religion (christianity and Islam in particular).
Yes I know I know Judethz,.....................................................​......soap
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29130626

:hill1: DIE ONGELUK... [link to www.chick.com]
 Quoting: Judethz

Yes Judethz, completely predictable response from you. Every Bible freak loves to dodge the question whether their "God" runs hell or not, and if he does, why the hell (pardon the pun) are the enemies of your "God" then considered to be the bad guys.

But whatever, Judethz. If you "God" is real, consider me one of the spirits who will take care of the problem your evil "God" is. We have all of eternity for that.

Peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24488287
United States
12/05/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes I know I know Judethz,.....................................................​......soap

Yes Judethz, completely predictable response from you. Every Bible freak loves to dodge the question whether their "God" runs hell or not, and if he does, why the hell (pardon the pun) are the enemies of your "God" then considered to be the bad guys.

But whatever, Judethz. If you "God" is real, consider me one of the spirits who will take care of the problem your evil "God" is. We have all of eternity for that.

Peace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29069514

bushtard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29069514
Germany
12/05/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace.

bushtard
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24488287

We'll do it for you too.

rosegrouphugrose
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14856334
South Africa
12/05/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
It all comes down to beLIEf...
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tolerating these psycho's and their blood cults has gone on long enough. If they had their way they'd still be burning and torturing unbelievers.
It's invasive because they advertise it everywhere and it is an insult to rational, decent human beings.
They indoctrinate children that are unable to think for themselves with their insane, violent bullshit and simply expect everyone else to respect that.

Project much?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look around at Your godless society, that you hilariously call rational and decent? Who the fuck are you trying to BS?
kringor

User ID: 27775011
Brazil
12/08/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
the religions of Abraham ( Judaism, Islamism and cristianism)

are the true evil on this planet, they spread all kind of false propaganda just to eliminate the original cultures and promote ethnic segregation

these religions are the cancer of mankind , study ,go beyond the academic and religion matrix and think by yourself

these religions killed 2/3 of original cultures of this planet

the dead people on the wars dont speak anymore

here in my land ( im from a native vilage) we have a saying :

'those who will die, salute you'
Put your awareness to work, not your mind. The mind is not the right instrument for this task. The timeless can be reached only by the timeless. Your body and your mind are born subject to time; only awareness is timeless, even in the now.
-
User ID: 29002615
United States
12/08/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
the religions of Abraham ( Judaism, Islamism and cristianism)

are the true evil on this planet, they spread all kind of false propaganda just to eliminate the original cultures and promote ethnic segregation

these religions are the cancer of mankind , study ,go beyond the academic and religion matrix and think by yourself

these religions killed 2/3 of original cultures of this planet

the dead people on the wars dont speak anymore

here in my land ( im from a native vilage) we have a saying :

'those who will die, salute you'
 Quoting: kringor

Christians and Judaism havent killed anyone. And there are FOUR:

1. Judaism

2. Christian

3. Pagan Rome - became Catholic

4. Islam - since 7th century AD

Since 1775 ILLUMINATI NWO have ran all the wars & revolutions killing millions more than any before. It begins with such anti-religion rhetoric.
kringor

User ID: 27775011
Brazil
12/08/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
illuminati nwo agenda is based up on ideology's of these 3 religions

the conquest of 'new world' was promoted by cristianism and they made brainwash on native believes

the islamics conquered all midleeast mediterraneum and northafrica and parts of europe in such few years

and judaism are the most racists ever, after the exodus from egypt , they killed destroied lots of vilages on canaam

if you search for the true history beyond religion and academic matrix you will find

i think these religions are the evil itself, you dont see any other religion making such giant bad consequences for the world as those 3 did

world dont have got anything better from these religions...
Put your awareness to work, not your mind. The mind is not the right instrument for this task. The timeless can be reached only by the timeless. Your body and your mind are born subject to time; only awareness is timeless, even in the now.
Klink
User ID: 29002615
United States
12/08/2012 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
illuminati nwo agenda is based up on ideology's of these 3 religions

the conquest of 'new world' was promoted by cristianism and they made brainwash on native believes

the islamics conquered all midleeast mediterraneum and northafrica and parts of europe in such few years

and judaism are the most racists ever, after the exodus from egypt , they killed destroied lots of vilages on canaam

if you search for the true history beyond religion and academic matrix you will find

i think these religions are the evil itself, you dont see any other religion making such giant bad consequences for the world as those 3 did

world dont have got anything better from these religions...
 Quoting: kringor

Judaism has killed nobody since 70 AD.

The New World had TWO colonial powers: British Protestants and Spanish Catholics. It was the Catholics who caused the religious genocide, and continues today. The illuminati also comes from Rome and founded Washington DC. The Christians do not run DC and are not causing the wars. The illuminati are closer to You.
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
12/08/2012 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace.

hot2 VON DEN TOTEN ZURUCK?... [link to www.chick.com]

GLP