Mordier L'eft
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 28308154
Canada
12/06/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Pilot Speaks Out About Chemtrails And HAARP
If you try to discuss Chemtrails with others, you may well find yourself very frustrated. Many do not want to be involved, which is a central problem of having Chemtrails stopped. I’m ever so pleased to say that many are finally beginning to ask what the white lines in the sky really are. As more people get involved in understanding the chemical make-up, we will eventually have them stopped.

Initially, in the late 1990s or perhaps earlier, the Aluminium Oxide portion of Chemtrails was being used to reflect sunlight and help cool our Earth in a project which has come to be known as geo-engineering. Investigators then became curious and began conducting lab tests on air samples.

The following list of ingredients was born:

Aluminum Oxide

Barium Oxide (see recent study here)

Bacteria such as Anthrax and Pneumonia Nine chemicals, including Acetylcholine Chloride

Twenty six heavy metals including Arsenic, Gold, Lead, Mercury, Silver, Uranium and Zinc

Four molds and fungi

Seven viruses

Two cancers

Two vaccines

Two sedatives

E.coli Salmonella

Thorium

How does HAARP play into all this?

The HAARP array is based just north of Fairbanks, Alaska. For me to go into HAARP would fill volumes, same as the mountain of evidence for the use of Chemtrails. However, the more you read, see, and hear the facts, you will then be more able to decide for yourself what is right. From my research, I believe that HAARP uses the Aluminium in Chemtrails as an electrical wire. If so, this may be why HAARP can travel the world.

Once trails are laid, the Aluminium could be up there for up to two years. Keep laying the trails, and you keep advancing. We now know that HAARP can cause specific earthquakes and we suspect other ailments to Earth. I say “specific” because HAARP scientists have admitted that energy direction is possible. This energy can be guided to where the operators want a quake. The US Navy that runs HAARP have stated that, they will own the weather by 2025. It would appear they are well on their way to accomplishing that goal! I wonder, with all the weird weather we are having, are the HAARP people running practice runs? I believe you will find that Chemtrails are more important to the military than merely sun reflection.

Then there are new diseases like Morgellons.

Again, I will not go into great detail as I want you to get involved to read up on it. It is a huge subject, and a disease that should not have been inflicted on Mankind. The evidence for this horror is mounting, as the links below will demonstrate. It is suspected to be in Chemtrails, and if seen on a person it appears as if worms have invaded just under the skin causing unbearable itching and burning. It is suspected that these worms are in the control of something outside the person, and are perhaps even nano-based. So what are we to believe? That this is another project the military has developed in their 35- to 45-year head start? It is very hard to understand someone developing such a weapon . . . if it is a weapon. But, if it is, it would not be the first time that the military produced a bioweapon. Please read up on Morgellons, as the more informed we are, the easier it will be to eradicate it. Cliff Carnicom’s site, as well as Vaccine Liberation Army would be the key places to learn more about Morgellon

[link to usahitman.com]
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Mordier L'eft  (OP)

Canada
12/06/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pilot Speaks Out About Chemtrails And HAARP
bump
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Mordier L'eft  (OP)

Canada
12/06/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
oooooooh! i even got reds for posting this one!

5a

bump
~Spaze*Man~

User ID: 29228355
United States
12/06/2012 05:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for posting. Don't worry I will give you some karma.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29212529
United States
12/06/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have any data that shows that these materials definitively came from aircraft, and could not be from terrestrial sources?

And please, a link to the peer reviewed paper that makes the connection with HAARP

I can only guess that the Moon landing hoax and Mayans are in here somewhere too.
Mordier L'eft  (OP)

Canada
12/06/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have any data that shows that these materials definitively came from aircraft, and could not be from terrestrial sources?

And please, a link to the peer reviewed paper that makes the connection with HAARP

I can only guess that the Moon landing hoax and Mayans are in here somewhere too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29212529

i'd counter that by asking how you think these agents could have been released into our atmosphere WITHOUT an aircraft.

catapult, perhaps?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

i'd counter that by asking how you think these agents could have been released into our atmosphere WITHOUT an aircraft.

catapult, perhaps?
 Quoting: Mordier L'eft

Specifically what agents? So many have been mentioned.

But it's YOUR theory, it's up to you to prove that the aircraft are indeed spraying chemicals...which noone has done to date. Prove that it HAS to be from planes, that no terrestrial source could do what you claim.
13th-Century

User ID: 28715327
Canada
12/06/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Those of us who have been following the research for the past 15 years continuously really don't have patience with your kind anymore.

So, kindly --

stfu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29004976
United States
12/06/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
"But it's YOUR theory, it's up to you to prove that the aircraft are indeed spraying chemicals...which noone has done to date. Prove that it HAS to be from planes, that no terrestrial source could do what you claim."

As you perhaps already know.......the only way to do that would be to follow the plane to it's base.......and also have a large ground force to capture the base......and then examine everything on the base (records, chemicals, etc)......interogate staff.......and have a mainstream media source willing to announce the results to the people of the world.

In the meantime.......it does not mean that we should just keep our head and eyes downward.......looking for loose change on the ground.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29241742
United States
12/06/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbump

Why post like this one never get pinned?... good job OP!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
"But it's YOUR theory, it's up to you to prove that the aircraft are indeed spraying chemicals...which noone has done to date. Prove that it HAS to be from planes, that no terrestrial source could do what you claim."

As you perhaps already know.......the only way to do that would be to follow the plane to it's base.......and also have a large ground force to capture the base......and then examine everything on the base (records, chemicals, etc)......interogate staff.......and have a mainstream media source willing to announce the results to the people of the world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29004976

No, you go up to FL3xx and take some samples from within the trails. Land and have the samples analyzed. Relatively straightforward, but never even attempted to date.

As you have indicated in multiple threads, there are chemtrails criss-crossing every city and berg around the world, so finding trails to sample should be pretty easy. Heck, just file IFR from City A to city B at FL350 to start, you can request altitude changes enroute to intercept trails of opportunity along the way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1488600
United States
12/06/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
A visit to Weather Modification Inc. in Fargo, ND in 2009

He interviews a pilot and the pilot explains to him what he does. Starts at 1:37

Very interesting who is paying for it all!

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, you go up to FL3xx and take some samples from within the trails. Land and have the samples analyzed. Relatively straightforward, but never even attempted to date.

As you have indicated in multiple threads, there are chemtrails criss-crossing every city and berg around the world, so finding trails to sample should be pretty easy. Heck, just file IFR from City A to city B at FL350 to start, you can request altitude changes enroute to intercept trails of opportunity along the way.

Negative

For one thing, you would not be able to prove who owns the plane and the chemicals.

Next, good luck getting MSM to release your results. They are the ones who have spray patterns on the sky picture behind them during the eve news.
Chemtrail Documents
User ID: 221483
United States
12/06/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chemtrail Documents

A government biowarfare jet spraying program to cause the genocide of the general public.

Many informative files for you to read.

[link to www.scribd.com]
2FishOn

User ID: 23623364
United States
12/06/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
they have been spraying us for years...speak it OP
2FishOn
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Negative

For one thing, you would not be able to prove who owns the plane and the chemicals.

Next, good luck getting MSM to release your results. They are the ones who have spray patterns on the sky picture behind them during the eve news.

We're still trying to confirm that these chemicals exist in the trails. Meanwhile, you would be able to ID the aircraft via flight tracking programs (which noone seems interested in around here...quite handy for airplane watchers, though).
As for the MSM, that's not of immediate concern...again, still trying to identify ACCURATELY and SPECIFICALLY what is in these trails.
Mordier L'eft  (OP)

Canada
12/06/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
the article posted is not my own, BTW

but when i'm at work, out in the country, i can watch them draw their lines across our sky for an entire day. i track the trails as they become clouds and dissipate over a period of 4-6 hours, and the only reason they do disappear is because they've finally passed over the horizon.

i also see many CON-trails which spout and fade within minutes, like a real jet's con-trail does.

i've been watching it happen for 10 years and it has increased in frequency every year until some days i get nervous at the fact that i've been working under these "clouds" all day.

they don't even drift as normal clouds do, as they're obviously much heavier.

Last Edited by Mordier L'eft on 12/06/2012 10:55 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
"ID the aircraft via flight tracking programs."

Are you saying that the general public has access to track all military flights that are up there????
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you saying that the general public has access to track all military flights that are up there????

Military flights don't show up. The vast majority of the flights up there making trails are civil airliners, and they do show up on these programs.
pray_Italy
User ID: 29249282
Italy
12/06/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^ tried this at times ^^

here in Italy, Venice the planes leaving anomalous trails (I prefer calling them this way) DO NOT show up on the tracking sites :(

We have a US Base nearby in Aviano, but I really doubt that all or even most of these planes come out from there. Normally they are dedicated to one specific area of the sky but are flying from/to different directions TO/FROM the area they are leaving the trails.

I continue to wonder HOW the sprays are actually activated, as at least where I live they only appear in a dedicated area of the sky and NOT all planes are leaving trails (maybe due to their altitude I get it) or leave a different kind of trail, i. e. smaller/larger/fluffier (maybe due to different engines)

Who actually CONTROLS the planes/pilots giving them orders where to fly and when to "push the button" to eject whatever they leave behind.
OhlongJohnson

User ID: 22690246
United States
12/06/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
how are the elites not effected by this as we are?scratching
This world is fading away along with everything it craves, but if you do the will of god you will live forever. 1 John 2:17

For everything comes from god alone.Everything lives by his power, and everything is for his glory. Romans 11:36
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Military flights don't show up. The vast majority of the flights up there making trails are civil airliners, and they do show up on these programs.

1. Vast majority?.......no offense, but do you have a link to back up your statement.

2. Assuming that you do not get shot down for tailing these planes or arrested when you set foot on the ground......how do you and perhaps a scientist friend get the news out to the world. (Don't say youtube......as enough stuff is on there already......and 99% of the population are oblivious to it.)
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: OhlongJohnson

Excellent question

There must be substances available to help offset the symptoms.

I have found that Spirulina and Chlorella help the body to get rid of some of the stuff......to help turn a chronic dry cough into a productive cough. And I also like Vitamin D3 to help bolster the immune system. Perhaps some people know of some other remedies.

A lot of people at work having been coming down with hacking coughs........but no fever.......suggesting particulates in the air are the problem.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28559908
United States
12/07/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

catapult, perhaps?
 Quoting: Mordier L'eft

Specifically what agents? So many have been mentioned.

But it's YOUR theory, it's up to you to prove that the aircraft are indeed spraying chemicals...which noone has done to date. Prove that it HAS to be from planes, that no terrestrial source could do what you claim.

stop making sense!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Excellent question

I have found that Spirulina and Chlorella help the body to get rid of some of the stuff......to help turn a chronic dry cough into a productive cough. And I also like Vitamin D3 to help bolster the immune system. Perhaps some people know of some other remedies.

A lot of people at work having been coming down with hacking coughs........but no fever.......suggesting particulates in the air are the problem.

do this

look laterally....across the terrain

they skyward

the particulate matter is MUCH denser within 100-500 ft of ground level, and of all the things listed in OPs post...and may more items (mercury, asbestos, dust, spores, heavy metals, argon, radon, etc)

which do you think is BY ORDER OF MAGNITUDE greater in % of the air you breath

it's 1000s of times more polluted

but, hey...rage on chemmies
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
12/07/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Excellent question

do this

they skyward

the particulate matter is MUCH denser within 100-500 ft of ground level, and of all the things listed in OPs post...and may more items (mercury, asbestos, dust, spores, heavy metals, argon, radon, etc)

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28559908

What a crock of shit..

Just because you see man made clouds in the sky...doesn't mean they are "pollution".

certainly no evidence of "1000s of times more polluted".

You people with your wild and stupid statements of fact are hilarious!

By the way, the elements/items you list are at ground level...and come from BILLIONS of sources. To focus on the trails...while ignoring the TRUE sources of these items...is stupid.
CtYankee

User ID: 10645599
United States
12/07/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in Bridgeport CT....sitting in my car at a CVS waiting for my wife.
Was talking to myself when someone next to me says "Wow all those chemtrails"
Well we were talking and 7 planes SEVEN PLANES were laying down more trails......It was so obvious that we got a few more people looking and even they questioned what was going on.

Things seem to have been ramped up here in the last week to a point where they do not seem to be hiding anything!!!
CtYankee

"If at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence that you tried." -anonymous

-Spouting a fountain of nonsense since 1972-

Never met anyone important enough to lie to.....
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Excellent question

do this

they skyward

What a crock of shit..

Just because you see man made clouds in the sky...doesn't mean they are "pollution".

By the way, the elements/items you list are at ground level...and come from BILLIONS of sources. To focus on the trails...while ignoring the TRUE sources of these items...is stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465

reread...we are in agreement

the ground level pollution of far greater magnitude and danger than airplane exhaust
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29202366
United States
12/07/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for the vit D3...taking it too and it is making a huge difference in mood and balance.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Excellent question

do this

they skyward

What a crock of shit..

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465

reread...we are in agreement

the ground level pollution of far greater magnitude and danger than airplane exhaust

My most sincere apologies. I was out of line. I completely misread/misinterpreted your post.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Excellent question

WRONG! There just isn't anything associated with the trails harming ANYONE!

At least nothing I have seen any evidence to support any claims about.

GLP