Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,849 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 465,201
Pageviews Today: 737,169Threads Today: 305Posts Today: 4,515
08:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How can I go beyond "fallen away Catholic" to "not Catholic"?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2827602
United States
12/06/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How can I go beyond "fallen away Catholic" to "not Catholic"?

You're a clever one. You don't deny you're a weak individual who is the slave of other people's opinions.

Because if you did deny it, that would make you a liar.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9788321

If you know any Catholics...ask them the question I have posed: How does somebody who was raised Catholic be considered "not Catholic" and not a "fallen away Catholic?"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24011342

If you have rejected Catholicism, why do you continue to play by it's rules?

Do you not now understand? This is not about me. I am no longer Catholic. I haven't been in over 25 years. This is about Catholics...they can NEVER believe that anybody would leave the Roman church. They think their church is more powerful than God Himself! They believe that the Church always has its tentacles on anybody who was ever a member of it. They can't believe that God is powerful enough to maintain the faith of His children, but the Church's tentacles can't be broken. For a Catholic to actually acknowledge that somebody could leave the Roman church and its tentacles behind would be to deny the power of their church!

I'm Catholic. I'm not the best Catholic. If you don't agree, get the fuck out.
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 1486476
12/06/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
(inhales through teeth in a hissing sound, making a face of uncomfortable disdain)...

Uh. Hmm. This is going to sound so odd.

Uh...
Accept the fact that Yeshua Meschiach is your personal sacrifice on the altar of Forgiveness who covers the sin of your human existence as a complete failure on the path toward perfection.

It's a...it's a free gift that doesn't count on anything you've done beyond existing.

Ahem.

Geez.
It sounds so crazy.

And it's all that matters.

cheers
Tell me what this tastes like...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 24011342
United States
12/06/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you know any Catholics...ask them the question I have posed: How does somebody who was raised Catholic be considered "not Catholic" and not a "fallen away Catholic?"

If you have rejected Catholicism, why do you continue to play by it's rules?

Do you not now understand? This is not about me. I am no longer Catholic. I haven't been in over 25 years. This is about Catholics...they can NEVER believe that anybody would leave the Roman church. They think their church is more powerful than God Himself! They believe that the Church always has its tentacles on anybody who was ever a member of it. They can't believe that God is powerful enough to maintain the faith of His children, but the Church's tentacles can't be broken. For a Catholic to actually acknowledge that somebody could leave the Roman church and its tentacles behind would be to deny the power of their church!

I'm Catholic. I'm not the best Catholic. If you don't agree, get the fuck out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2827602

LOL! You do not understand the argument here. Some Catholics here are arguing that you can NOT REALLY EVER LEAVE the Roman Church. If you do leave...you are considered a "fallen away Catholic" - you are not considered "not Catholic" Don't argue with me...argue with your fellow Catholics! I say I am "not Catholic!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9788321
United States
12/06/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
It sounds so crazy.
 Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

Because it is.
Generation Doom

User ID: 20816248
United States
12/06/2012 09:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
If you received the sacrament of confirmation, you are always Catholic in God's eyes, thus the phrase "fallen away Catholic" or "back slidden". This goes for anyone who was confirmed in the Catholic faith.
 Quoting: Generation Doom

So let me get this straight...when God says he casts sin away and never will remember it...He can do that...but, He can't forget that somebody was Roman Catholic? That is your argument? So, according to you, sin is less important that Roman Catholic Church membership? God can forget sin, but He cannot forget Roman Catholic Church membership...which according to others here...when I left would be part of my judgment (that I left the RCC). Do you see any difference between the Catholic church and the mafia? The mafia says that once a member always a member too!

Whoa buddy..I didn't make the rules. I'm just reporting what I've heard. I came across this discussion, maybe it will help clarify why you are always considered Catholic.

[link to forum.catholic.org]
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
(inhales through teeth in a hissing sound, making a face of uncomfortable disdain)...

Uh...
Accept the fact that Yeshua Meschiach is your personal sacrifice on the altar of Forgiveness who covers the sin of your human existence as a complete failure on the path toward perfection.

It's a...it's a free gift that doesn't count on anything you've done beyond existing.

Ahem.

Geez.
It sounds so crazy.

cheers

Amen! I am just showing some Catholics that they believe more in their church than they do that precious blood of Yeshua Meschiach! (I really do love that name - Yeshua!)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17621261
Australia
12/06/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was raised in the Roman Catholic Church. I no longer believe most of its doctrine. How can I get present Roman Catholics to say that I am "not Catholic" and not a "fallen away Catholic." I will not ever return to being in the RCC. I would rather saw my own head off than be back in the RCC. Tell me if I am wrong - the RCC is not the mafia - right - once you are in the mafia, you can never leave...is that what the present Roman Catholics believe...you can never leave the RCC? I want to be considered "not Catholic" and not a "fallen away Catholic!"

Try three things.

Go piss in the local churches holy water...

if that does not get the message across...

go and masturbate all over the altar and poop into the chalice..

if THAT does not get the message across...

get some pictures of the local priest doing their usual disgusting thing to the altar boys and post it on youtube and expose him..

cause a TRUE catholic would never stoop SO low as to dob in one of their child molesters..oops..I mean preists
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17474905

I still reckon THIS^^^^^^^Would work best of all..

Go on..give it a shot..what have you got to lose?

Nothing..

What have you got to gain..?

A few laughs...and best of all..they MIGHT finally get the message.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5943151
United States
12/06/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.nytimes.com]

----------------------------------
LIVES; The Marriage Penalty

By Liam Sullivan as told to Robert Mackey
Published: August 05, 2001

I'm originally from County Cork in Ireland. When I was 12 or 13, I made a commitment: I said I wanted to be a priest. My father worked at manual labor, and he couldn't put me through seminary or boarding school, so my education was paid for, at that early age, by the diocese of Birmingham, Ala. Of course, its goal was for me someday to become a priest for it. I went to an all-boys boarding school run by Trappist monks, where my whole focus was on my future priesthood. It was very strict back then; the monks did not have any communication with the outside world. I thought it was the ideal vocation for a very, very holy person.

I was ordained in June 1972 in Cork. I really don't remember taking the vow of celibacy. It wasn't important -- I was 23, and I had never had anything to do with any women. That August, I left for Alabama. It's hard to even describe what a shock it was when I arrived there.

-------------------------------------

It was not only simple things like the weather and the food. I met divorced people for the first time, and people who were practicing birth control. I was told at the seminary that those things were sinful. But after I got to know these people, I had to say, What's going on here? These people are as good as I am, probably even better. As far as I was concerned, the more I got to know them, the closer I became to God.

I had to re-educate myself to meet their pastoral needs and to try to love them as I found in the Bible, the way Jesus did. But I realized how out of touch I was: they were married people, people who had family problems, and all I had for them was a textbook answer. And so I began to question a lot of things that you weren't supposed to question. Eventually I began to question this idea of living a celibate life.

I needed the support of a human being who would understand me and love me as I believed God loved me, and love me not as a priest but also as a human being, just me. So I took a leave of absence after my 25th year to see if this was really what I wanted, and I came to the realization that I had to step outside the Catholic Church. I wanted to be loved as Liam Sullivan, not as Father Sullivan. I wanted to know what it is to be normal, not to be held on a pedestal, to be treated as a normal human being with strengths and weaknesses. It was the most painful decision I ever made. I was 50, and I had never known anything but the priesthood. All my education, my background and my social life were centered around it.

I had known Karen, a parishioner, for years. After I took my leave of absence, she went through a divorce, and through her trials and tribulations, we got closer. We did a lot of talking, and actually we did a lot of praying together. I finally decided that I wanted to marry her. Of course, I couldn't marry her as a Catholic priest. But I also wondered, Would this be what she wanted? To marry a former priest, who had no means of financial support? She didn't want to make a mistake, and I didn't want to make a mistake. So we dated for about a year.

Then two years ago, I found out that the church does allow certain exceptions to the vow of celibacy -- for married ministers from other religions who have converted, among others. I decided that if they could be allowed to have a wife, I should as well. And so a year and a half ago, Karen and I were wed. After that, the diocese cut off my financial support, and the bishop sent me a letter telling me that I should divorce. He said that my marriage was not recognized by the Catholic Church and that I was living in sin and that I was a scandal. I didn't take it personally -- I knew he had to say that -- but it hurt to be condemned.
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 1481545
Singapore
12/06/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Uh...

Ahem.

Geez.
It sounds so crazy.

cheers

Amen! I am just showing some Catholics that they believe more in their church than they do that precious blood of Yeshua Meschiach! (I really do love that name - Yeshua!)

ohyeah

hugs
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you received the sacrament of confirmation, you are always Catholic in God's eyes, thus the phrase "fallen away Catholic" or "back slidden". This goes for anyone who was confirmed in the Catholic faith.

So let me get this straight...when God says he casts sin away and never will remember it...He can do that...but, He can't forget that somebody was Roman Catholic? That is your argument? So, according to you, sin is less important that Roman Catholic Church membership? God can forget sin, but He cannot forget Roman Catholic Church membership...which according to others here...when I left would be part of my judgment (that I left the RCC). Do you see any difference between the Catholic church and the mafia? The mafia says that once a member always a member too!

Whoa buddy..I didn't make the rules. I'm just reporting what I've heard. I came across this discussion, maybe it will help clarify why you are always considered Catholic.

[link to forum.catholic.org]

I read some of the posts on that forum.

Here is my answer to that...
You can read it from a Roman Catholic Bible some place as well...
[link to bible.cc]
God forgives and forgets sins.

According to your link to a Catholic Online Forum...God does not forget baptism and confession, because they make an indelible mark on the soul.

Let me see if I am understanding your position (or at least the position of some in that forum)...God can not forget the baptism of a child (who may be only a few days old) and He can not forget the confirmation of a person approximately 13 years old....BUT, according to the Bible...he can forget the sins of a murderer (the guy on the cross next to Jesus...even the apostle Paul) could count as people that God forgave and forgot their sins.

Amazing! The Roman Church can force God to remember actions taken on an infant (baptism)...all the while...God can forget the sins of murder or whatever sins somebody may commit. Do you see the Roman Church as more powerful than God Himself?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29160926
United States
12/06/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fuck that! Confirmation is something kids are made to do when they're too young to say no.

OP, just ignore the RC church, define yourself as something that is meaningful to you(not a negative), and live your life as best you can. The RC church has worked very hard to indogtrinate everyone into a religion of fear and sexual desperation. It's hateful and wrong.
Bellamy
User ID: 29208835
Canada
12/06/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,I left the catholic church almost 3 years ago for the very same reasons you cited. I felt so strongly about the issue that it seemed if I had a formal release from the pope that would suffice to make it official.

How silly of me...that reasoning meant that the church owned me and my beliefs and I needed their approval.

Just live your life in confidence that Christ resides in your heart and soul...not some building or formal document of release.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
12/06/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Uh...

Ahem.

Geez.
It sounds so crazy.

cheers

The above isn't true, sounds like...

Messianic Judaism or one of her break aways (all, Protestant sects)

Here we go again, use a few Old Testament words while
you preach Protestantism. Taking the easy way using the
"imputation"
heresy of Jesus did it all on the Cross, His perfect sacrifice is
imputed to you, your sins are covered because you are
completely depraved (completely depraved, another heresy).

And you're in.

And there is a difference between the word redemption and justification. Jesus opened
Heaven, He redeemed mankind. Justification, our salvation
is a life long, persevering till the end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29123638
Australia
12/06/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was raised in the Roman Catholic Church. I no longer believe most of its doctrine. How can I get present Roman Catholics to say that I am "not Catholic" and not a "fallen away Catholic." I will not ever return to being in the RCC. I would rather saw my own head off than be back in the RCC. Tell me if I am wrong - the RCC is not the mafia - right - once you are in the mafia, you can never leave...is that what the present Roman Catholics believe...you can never leave the RCC? I want to be considered "not Catholic" and not a "fallen away Catholic!"

Catholics never do that, OP.

You are what you consider yourself to be.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are a lot of fallen away Catholics and part of the
reason for so many, these end times and fifty years of bad catechesis. If they knew the faith, they would not of
left. And if you were hurt by someone in authority, you must forgive them, forgiveness benefits you more it does them.

God is going to change your hearts with the "awakening", the
Great Warning. I wish you would come
home now but pride. Watch and pray, prayer brings God's grace, the grace of conversion.

How happy is Heaven when someone returns, this will happen
on the day of the Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17), the millions of souls converting, non-Catholic Christians and non-Christians. rose rose rose
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.nytimes.com]

----------------------------------
LIVES; The Marriage Penalty

By Liam Sullivan as told to Robert Mackey
Published: August 05, 2001

I'm originally from County Cork in Ireland. When I was 12 or 13, I made a commitment: I said I wanted to be a priest. My father worked at manual labor, and he couldn't put me through seminary or boarding school, so my education was paid for, at that early age, by the diocese of Birmingham, Ala. Of course, its goal was for me someday to become a priest for it. I went to an all-boys boarding school run by Trappist monks, where my whole focus was on my future priesthood. It was very strict back then; the monks did not have any communication with the outside world. I thought it was the ideal vocation for a very, very holy person.

I was ordained in June 1972 in Cork. I really don't remember taking the vow of celibacy. It wasn't important -- I was 23, and I had never had anything to do with any women. That August, I left for Alabama. It's hard to even describe what a shock it was when I arrived there.

-------------------------------------

It was not only simple things like the weather and the food. I met divorced people for the first time, and people who were practicing birth control. I was told at the seminary that those things were sinful. But after I got to know these people, I had to say, What's going on here? These people are as good as I am, probably even better. As far as I was concerned, the more I got to know them, the closer I became to God.

I had to re-educate myself to meet their pastoral needs and to try to love them as I found in the Bible, the way Jesus did. But I realized how out of touch I was: they were married people, people who had family problems, and all I had for them was a textbook answer. And so I began to question a lot of things that you weren't supposed to question. Eventually I began to question this idea of living a celibate life.

I needed the support of a human being who would understand me and love me as I believed God loved me, and love me not as a priest but also as a human being, just me. So I took a leave of absence after my 25th year to see if this was really what I wanted, and I came to the realization that I had to step outside the Catholic Church. I wanted to be loved as Liam Sullivan, not as Father Sullivan. I wanted to know what it is to be normal, not to be held on a pedestal, to be treated as a normal human being with strengths and weaknesses. It was the most painful decision I ever made. I was 50, and I had never known anything but the priesthood. All my education, my background and my social life were centered around it.

I had known Karen, a parishioner, for years. After I took my leave of absence, she went through a divorce, and through her trials and tribulations, we got closer. We did a lot of talking, and actually we did a lot of praying together. I finally decided that I wanted to marry her. Of course, I couldn't marry her as a Catholic priest. But I also wondered, Would this be what she wanted? To marry a former priest, who had no means of financial support? She didn't want to make a mistake, and I didn't want to make a mistake. So we dated for about a year.

Then two years ago, I found out that the church does allow certain exceptions to the vow of celibacy -- for married ministers from other religions who have converted, among others. I decided that if they could be allowed to have a wife, I should as well. And so a year and a half ago, Karen and I were wed. After that, the diocese cut off my financial support, and the bishop sent me a letter telling me that I should divorce. He said that my marriage was not recognized by the Catholic Church and that I was living in sin and that I was a scandal. I didn't take it personally -- I knew he had to say that -- but it hurt to be condemned.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5943151

There are exceptions, the Episcopalian clergy converting,
many are married.

An ordained RC priest taking a girlfriend is not one of them. What a ridiculous admission...writing.

A priest is a priest forever, celibacy is a higher calling.
A priest stands in the person of Christ. Christ was a celibate, of course, He is God.

A parish is a priest's spiritual responsibility, he can
attend to souls without the worry of providing and caring
for his own family.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are a lot of fallen away Catholics and part of the
reason for so many, these end times and fifty years of bad catechesis. If they knew the faith, they would not of
left. And if you were hurt by someone in authority, you must forgive them, forgiveness benefits you more it does them.

God is going to change your hearts with the "awakening", the
Great Warning. I wish you would come
home now but pride. Watch and pray, prayer brings God's grace, the grace of conversion.

How happy is Heaven when someone returns, this will happen
on the day of the Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17), the millions of souls converting, non-Catholic Christians and non-Christians. rose rose rose
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

You are trying to act loving and caring...but, you are utterly clueless.

I will be more blunt with you...

Are you so stupid that you don't understand the question? I am not debating Catholicism with you. I want to know how I can be called "not Catholic" and not a "fallen away Catholic."

Gee, maybe this will help...I think I read something about this in that Catholic Forum Online...

1.) I renounce my childhood baptism. I believe my childhood baptism was not of God.

2.) I renounce my confirmation at 13 years of age as phony and having nothing to do with an actual indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

Do I now qualify as being called "not Catholic" as opposed to being called a "fallen away Catholic?"

Do you think there is some "special" mark on my soul that still labels me a "fallen away Catholic?"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29225836
United States
12/07/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Simple. If anybody asks just tell them you are not catholic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29232836
United States
12/07/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's simple, you left the RCC cult, and now you've become a KJV Christian. Don't ever look back, don't worry about what anyone thinks especially in the Catholic community, and don't associate with them. God bless your soul for leaving the anti-christ system.
nw
User ID: 942612
United States
12/07/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is this OP a troll?

Ok, I'll bite.

Just quit going to the goddam church, whats the big deal, I quit that shit 25 years ago, whats the problem.

Read my web page and get a clue.

[link to thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot.com]

nw
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

To those who have been given more, more is expected. You have
been given the true faith, the fullness of Truth, the means
to the greatest graces.

God will show you your entire life at your particular judgment. And sooner than that during the coming Great
Warning
which includes an NDE like life review.

You threw God's gift away, are you sorry? If you are truly
sorry, you will come back to the faith, there is only one.

Pray about it, God's working on you right now.

God bless you,
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

To those who have been given more, more is expected. You have
been given the true faith, the fullness of Truth, the means
to the greatest graces.

God will show you your entire life at your particular judgment. And sooner than that during the coming Great
Warning
which includes an NDE like life review.

You threw God's gift away, are you sorry? If you are truly
sorry, you will come back to the faith, there is only one.

Pray about it, God's working on you right now.

God bless you,

Do you even know how to write a direct answer?

For the umpteenth time in this thread: How does a person who has been raised in the RCC and has now left...how do they not be labeled a "fallen away Catholic?"

May God answer your prayers as ambiguously as you have answered this question!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Believe prophecy, God prepares the world so trust Him.

December 2, 2012

message to Pelianito

2 Thessalonians 2:12 …that all who have not believed the truth but have approved wrongdoing may be condemned.

“My children, those whose hearts are unmoved after the illumination (Great Warning) will have sinned against the Holy Spirit. In calling the truth a lie, even with full knowledge of the truth—this is the unforgivable sin. Do not let up on your prayers! Many souls are in grave danger. It is only the prayers and sacrifices of the remnant, prayers made perfect in the Blood of Christ, that can work to their conversion. Children Pray! There is not much time left. I am near.”

[link to www.pelianito.stblogs.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

December 2, 2012

message to Pelianito

2 Thessalonians 2:12 …that all who have not believed the truth but have approved wrongdoing may be condemned.

“My children, those whose hearts are unmoved after the illumination (Great Warning) will have sinned against the Holy Spirit. In calling the truth a lie, even with full knowledge of the truth—this is the unforgivable sin. Do not let up on your prayers! Many souls are in grave danger. It is only the prayers and sacrifices of the remnant, prayers made perfect in the Blood of Christ, that can work to their conversion. Children Pray! There is not much time left. I am near.”

My, my you are slow! Are you insinuating that somebody who commits the unpardonable sin is "not Catholic" as opposed to the generic person who has left the RCC to join some other denomination? Is that your stance?

Riddle me, this oh, slow one...a Catholic guy is walking down the street in India...he sees that a Hindu couple have left their child unattended...the Catholic guy, before the Hindu parents can get back to the child, baptizes the child. Is the child now Catholic?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22095472
United States
12/07/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
renounce the church, follow the lord only
love your neighbor
do not go back in-come out of her.
The end.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

December 2, 2012

message to Pelianito

My, my you are slow
! Are you insinuating that somebody who commits the unpardonable sin is "not Catholic" as opposed to the generic person who has left the RCC to join some other denomination? Is that your stance?

Riddle me, this oh, slow one...a Catholic guy is walking down the street in India...he sees that a Hindu couple have left their child unattended...the Catholic guy, before the Hindu parents can get back to the child, baptizes the child. Is the child now Catholic?

You can insult me, it's on you. You are the one not understanding. Quit justifying leaving the faith telling
everyone God doesn't care if you do OP. He does. Why give
the world the faith and it not matter what anyone believes, that's nonsense.

The message above is short, if you disbelieve when God
shows you the Truth during the "illumination" of conscience,
also known as the Great Warning, you have rejected God's love and mercy. Jesus states this is a grave sin.

The Father loves a prodigal son, be one, okay? Most all of us are....
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 1481493
12/07/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Uh...

Ahem.

Geez.
It sounds so crazy.

cheers

The above isn't true, sounds like...

Messianic Judaism or one of her break aways (all, Protestant sects)

Here we go again, use a few Old Testament words while
you preach Protestantism. Taking the easy way using the
"imputation"
heresy of Jesus did it all on the Cross, His perfect sacrifice is
imputed to you, your sins are covered because you are
completely depraved (completely depraved, another heresy).

And you're in.

And there is a difference between the word redemption and justification. Jesus opened
Heaven, He redeemed mankind. Justification, our salvation
is a life long, persevering till the end.

You're theologically crazy, unnecessarily burdened, and you strive to burden others with your crazy man-made religion.

hf
TheSeventhGate

User ID: 29261111
Ireland
12/07/2012 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
All you need to do is renounce Catholicism and tell people the same thing. Stop caring what names they call you, when we became Catholics, we did not sign any contracts binding us to the CC. Become born-again of the Spirit above, best thing I ever did.
The pawns are in place, the stage is set. The question is, are you ready?

Righteous anger and Zeal does not equate to hate,pride or arrogance and are fully justified.

Soon, all the slaves will be released, for the Jubilee approaches.

Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands. Isaiah 42:12

And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins. Genesis 35:11 America(Maneesah), Britain(Ephraim) and the Prophesied Common-Wealth(Company of nations)

Saul/Paul, the false Apostle.
[link to www.judaismvschristianity.com]
[link to www.jesuswordsonly.com]

The transplanted Throne of King David to Ireland,Scotland, and England fulfilling Ezekiel 21:25-27 Prophecy.
[link to www.henrymakow.com]
[link to www.giveshare.org]

The "Lost" Ten Tribes of Israel...Found!
[link to stevenmcollins.com]

Proof that the Law of Moses is still in effect.
[link to www.biblegateway.com]
[link to www.biblegateway.com] 777
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 1481493
12/07/2012 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
All you need to do is renounce Catholicism and tell people the same thing. Stop caring what names they call you, when we became Catholics, we did not sign any contracts binding us to the CC. Become born-again of the Spirit above, best thing I ever did.
 Quoting: TheSeventhGate

clappa
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

December 2, 2012

message to Pelianito

My, my you are slow
! Are you insinuating that somebody who commits the unpardonable sin is "not Catholic" as opposed to the generic person who has left the RCC to join some other denomination? Is that your stance?

You can insult me, it's on you. You are the one not understanding. Quit justifying leaving the faith telling
everyone God doesn't care if you do OP. He does. Why give
the world the faith and it not matter what anyone believes, that's nonsense.

The message above is short, if you disbelieve when God
shows you the Truth during the "illumination" of conscience,
also known as the Great Warning, you have rejected God's love and mercy. Jesus states this is a grave sin.

The Father loves a prodigal son, be one, okay? Most all of us are....

You clearly do not understand. The Roman Catholic church has deluded your thoughts to the point where you are useless to God. You have no real love of God. You have a love for your church. Your love for your church exceeds your love for God. You are blind to the fact that following Jesus is the exact opposite of being Roman Catholic. You "think" that you follow Jesus by following the Roman church. You could not be farther from the truth.

Even the simplest of questions is overburdening to you! Remember what Jesus said..."I am the Way and the Truth and the Life" What do you express of truth? Answer: Nothing! You cannot or will not give a straight forward answer to the question: Can somebody leave the Roman Catholic church to the point where they are considered "not Catholic" and not just "a fallen away Catholic." You clearly believe the tentacles...tentacles like a kind of serpent... of the Roman Church cannot be broken by a human....unless, according to you they commit the unpardonable sin. If somebody leaves the RCC and becomes an atheist...to you they are "still Catholic." By calling them "still Catholic" you are saying they are still a part of the body of Christ...this could not be farther from the truth. But, you still do not understand what faith really is...I guess according to you that person who left the RCC to become an atheist would be called an "unbelieving believer." What else am I to think of your position? If only those who commit the unpardonable sin are "not Catholic," then you clearly have to have some classification of "unbelieving believers." The Bible says, "Woe to those who call evil good and good evil"

If your position is: Only those who commit the unpardonable sin are "not Catholic," then please clearly state so here! If this is not your position, then, please explain how a former Catholic can be called "not Catholic."

GLP