Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,376 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,330,858
Pageviews Today: 2,221,839Threads Today: 898Posts Today: 15,839
09:00 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WOW!!! Damascus destruction is bible prophecy being fulfilled, we are living end times bible prophecy!!!

Our days are numbered
User ID: 24103190
United States
12/07/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WOW!!! Damascus destruction is bible prophecy being fulfilled, we are living end times bible prophecy!!!
We are living in a very exciting time. Bible prophecy is being fulfilled before our very eyes!
It looks like Damascus is having serious problems and perhaps it is being destroyed. This is bible prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes!!! There are several bible scriptures from different authors that span over 200 years that all predicted the same thing. (Some might say that Damascus was already destroyed and this prophecy fulfilled but the partial destruction happened in between the different authors making the prediction, therefore, it still has to come to pass to be completely in ruins. After it is completely destroyed then the great attack of Gog and Magog will follow shortly thereafter. Wow, such exciting end times that we are living in. Amazing! I urge you to read on and investigate for yourself:

Isaiah 17:1

An Oracle Concerning Damascus

17 An soracle concerning Damascus.

Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city

and will become a heap of ruins.

Amos 1:3

Judgment on Israel’s Neighbors

3 This is what the Lord says:

“For three sins of Damascus,
even for four, I will not relent.
Because she threshed Gilead
with sledges having iron teeth,
4 I will send fire on the house of Hazael
that will consume the fortresses of Ben-Hadad.
5 I will break down the gate of Damascus;
I will destroy the king who is in the Valley of Aven[c]
and the one who holds the scepter in Beth Eden.
The people of Aram will go into exile to Kir,”
says the Lord.

Jeremiah 49: 23-27
A Message About Damascus
23 Concerning Damascus: "Hamath and Arpad are dismayed, for they have heard bad news. They are disheartened, troubled like the restless sea.24 Damascus has become feeble, she has turned to flee and panic has gripped her; anguish and pain have seized her, pain like that of a woman in labor.25 Why has the city of renown not been abandoned, the town in which I delight? 26 Surely, her young men will fall in the streets; all her soldiers will be silenced in that day," declares the LORD Almighty. 27 "I will set fire to the walls of Damascus; it will consume the fortresses of Ben-Hadad."

Ezekiel 38-39
As Ezekiel described the reason for Gog's multinational attack is “to take plunder and booty.” After the war in Isaiah 17 in which Damascus is destroyed, many nations will rise against Israel to “plunder” and “rob.” Based on these clues, Isaiah 17 seems to transition into Ezekiel 38 and 39. After Damascus is destroyed, the Gog/Magog war appears to be next.

It also says these countries are with Gog and Magog (Iran and Russia plus * Ethiopia, or Cush, is an ally in the Gog/Magog war: “Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them…” (Ezekiel 38:5 NKJ)

bump
abduct
jihad
jihad2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WOW!!! Damascus destruction is bible prophecy being fulfilled, we are living end times bible prophecy!!!
Suggest pin
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WOW!!! Damascus destruction is bible prophecy being fulfilled, we are living end times bible prophecy!!!
Bump for non believers to be awakened by the truth of the bible, God is real and the bible is from God.
smile_hear
Passin' Through

User ID: 27704339
United States
12/08/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
MARANATHA
“If Noah’s flood really did occur, what would you expect to find? Billions of dead things, buried in rock layers, laid down by water, all over the earth.” And guess what we find? Billions of dead things, buried in rock layers, laid down by water, all over the earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28120910
United States
12/08/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am sure that is what the ottoman empire had to say, and the year 1946, as well as 1960-current. As things have always been ugly in that neck of the woods. However, read into what you will. I just ask you not to hold your breath.beat_shot
Second Best

User ID: 28115524
Canada
12/08/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
parallels where in reality there are none
-
User ID: 29002615
United States
12/08/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
God is concerned with a Muslim nation?

Syria used to be Christian, before Islam, 7th century. No more Christian it lay in ruin, never to be Christian again. Fulfilled long ago.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29007726
United States
12/08/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
God is concerned with a Muslim nation?

Syria used to be Christian, before Islam, 7th century. No more Christian it lay in ruin, never to be Christian again. Fulfilled long ago.
 Quoting: - 29002615

The prophecy has nothing to do with the predominant religion of the country. t has yet to be fulfilled, I agree with the OP it is most probably about to be fulfilled.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28701386
United States
12/08/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
scripted " end times "
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28701386
United States
12/08/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
follow the script
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29117977
United States
12/08/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
now if only Israel would get turned into a parking lot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25028055
United States
12/08/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The script and prophecy is not being done by god.

It is being done by Israel and her whore America to satisfy their desire for Armeggedon.

There is no just cause for this war, American involvment, or the hatred of other peoples. Syria is not the USA's enemy

We are being used in America by the Zionists. That is all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17679012
United States
12/08/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are we still going on about doom and what's going to happen in the near future of Earth?

I already know how it's going to play out.... I've read the book.
Morganite

User ID: 11765896
United States
12/08/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
now if only Israel would get turned into a parking lot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29117977

Will going from fat to thin work?

Looks like God's gonna get their attention back on him by taking away a lot of their wealth, food and glory.

Some verses from Isa.17

"And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.

And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.

At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the holy one of Israel.

In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.

Because thou has forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength.....
"

morganite
Morganite

User ID: 11765896
United States
12/08/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
The script and prophecy is not being done by god.

It is being done by Israel and her whore America to satisfy their desire for Armeggedon.

There is no just cause for this war, American involvment, or the hatred of other peoples. Syria is not the USA's enemy

We are being used in America by the Zionists. That is all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25028055

True except the 1st sentence. The script and prophecy are all orchestrated by God to fulfill prophecy and he's using men as usual to carry out his plans.
morganite
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26801296
United States
12/08/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The "Overnight War"....as V.14 clearly details in Is.17:14 " And behold at the eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is gone"...Eveningtide/@ dusk/ after sunset....!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The "Overnight War"....as V.14 clearly details in Is.17:14 " And behold at the eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is gone"...Eveningtide/@ dusk/ after sunset....!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27505470
Norway
12/08/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bump for non believers to be awakened by the truth of the bible, God is real and the bible is from God.
smile_hear
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24103190

Nope. Its man-made book, with lot of translations, lot of words with many meanings, lot of years of oral tradition, lot of years of manually copying, all the parts chosen by people as part of Bible. Check some history book about councils.

And if you still believe that "Goddidit" all, he made really crappy piece of job. Check this picture:

[link to sciencebasedlife.files.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26801296

...Is scripture giving us the exact time ? "AT EVENINGTIDE"...Sunset in Damascus is approx. 4:28/4:32 over the next 10 day's....With a 7 hour time difference, that projects to 11:30 in the evening...east coast time...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23602194
United States
12/08/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with you OP.

I'm very lucky to have a human soul in this day in age, however, who knew that the USA would be the one to do it >
NSF001

User ID: 29273269
United Kingdom
12/08/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I disagree. I think certain factions may be trying to bring about the conditions required for the biblical end days but the situation ism very much man made.
I don't think so,
he's up there with the others laying low,
vying with those who you've traded your life to to bless your soul,
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with you OP.

I'm very lucky to have a human soul in this day in age, however, who knew that the USA would be the one to do it >
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23602194

....Hmmm scratching There is no "attacking" nation named in this entire chapter, however, everyone assumes it is Israel...With the flotilla of United Nations warships (predominately U.S.)off the coast of Syria...this could be the game changer....interesting scenario.
DSL Connector

User ID: 11566547
United States
12/08/2012 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think OP might be right.

Much of the prophecies are written in riddles.

However, I think that with some of the prophecies concerning Damascus they're actually talking about the US. Especially Isaiah 17.

However, Jeremiah 49 I think may actually be talking about Damascus, Syria. I was just reading it last night.

The cities mentioned in Jeremiah 49:23, Hamath and Arpad, are Syrian cities. In Jeremiah 49:27 it mentions Ben-Ha'dad which is a Syrian sun god.

It is exciting.

Last Edited by DSL Connector on 12/08/2012 07:13 AM
DSL is better than cable! :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29324336
Australia
12/08/2012 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
allow me...

bsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29331902
Ireland
12/08/2012 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Second Best

Oh I don't know. What about the Jeremiah prophecy, that "the young men will fall in the streets"? How would you explain that if not for chemical weapons?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23223519
United States
12/08/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
smile_hear

Nope. Its man-made book, with lot of translations, lot of words with many meanings, lot of years of oral tradition, lot of years of manually copying, all the parts chosen by people as part of Bible. Check some history book about councils.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27505470

The Bible is historically accurate, faithfully translated, and uniform in its message and meaning. It has many fulfilled prophecies about the life and death of Christ, confirmed by secular historians of the day.

The council of Nicea was not about changing the Bible around at all. That is a myth perpetuated by new agers.

Council of Nicea myth debunked

[link to www.thedevineevidence.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22818197
Puerto Rico
12/08/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
smile_hear

Good to note the psycopats follow biblical writings as map to do their dirty work ...

extreme_se
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20478377
United States
12/08/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damascus has been invaded by foreign armies 4 times since Jesus' time.

Lighten up Francis.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20478377
United States
12/08/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Second Best

Oh I don't know. What about the Jeremiah prophecy, that "the young men will fall in the streets"? How would you explain that if not for chemical weapons?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29331902

Young men fall in the streets in Chicago on icy days. Its a big problem.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24068631
United States
12/08/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prophecy is only true because it comes to pass...this will come to pass. Nay sayers can balk but it comes to pass. Gotta give it that even if you hate the Bible. This is only the beginning. It is when we have " Peace and Safety" that we are in the terrible days and most will see this as wonderful. Funny twist isn't it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28832234
Canada
12/08/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damascus has been invaded by foreign armies 4 times since Jesus' time.

Lighten up Francis.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20478377

Never has it ceased from being a city. Never has it been wiped of the map and the face of the earth.

Get with the program billy-bob.

GLP