Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,125 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 942,854
Pageviews Today: 1,759,435Threads Today: 862Posts Today: 15,266
07:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

China to make Another Ghost City? Will Bulldoze 700 Mountains for it!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28709937
China
12/07/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: China to make Another Ghost City? Will Bulldoze 700 Mountains for it!
good post OP

this is odd, considering the other cities they have built remain empty as shown in the pictures.

grass growing now,earth has begun to take over again.

but the areas where they have all those sky scrapper towers apartment(jail cell)style , no condo living that's for sure.
i'll bet the farm on that.

those are concerning
 Quoting: anti-agenda21

Most people dont have a grasp of what 1.4 Bilion people actually means.

Ghost cities? Get real.

Those are all failed projects. And outright wrong choices made. As simple as that. no sinister thoughts whatsoever.

Big company plans to build 200.000 workforce factory, government supports the idea. builds city and the deal fell through.. so the city remains empty.

I guess when you are sitting in a trailer park in the USA and you listen to FOX, spend too much time taking GLP seriously then yes... you may start to think there is a plot in there somewhere.

But there is not.
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
12/07/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
good post OP

this is odd, considering the other cities they have built remain empty as shown in the pictures.

but the areas where they have all those sky scrapper towers apartment(jail cell)style , no condo living that's for sure.

those are concerning

Ghost cities? Get real.

Those are all failed projects. And outright wrong choices made. As simple as that. no sinister thoughts whatsoever.

Big company plans to build 200.000 workforce factory, government supports the idea. builds city and the deal fell through.. so the city remains empty.

I guess when you are sitting in a trailer park in the USA and you listen to FOX, spend too much time taking GLP seriously then yes... you may start to think there is a plot in there somewhere.

But there is not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28709937

Do you think they are failed or deliberate builds to pump stocks and provide a sheen of *progress*?
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
12/07/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
good post OP

those are concerning

Ghost cities? Get real.

But there is not.

That's a pretty bad record if ALL the projects failed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
12/07/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP, I am interested in these developments too.

If one were able to follow a money trail, it would be an easier task to see whether they are Chinese internal developments, or being requested by foreigners.

If you look at wealthy nations, that should have a healthy economy, but for some inexplicable reason, are failing, or struggling, then maybe that provides a clue.

Personally, I am focussing on Japan.

The more I look at what is happening with Japan, the more I think they are about to provide a 'sacrifice' of massive proportions, that will in some way help the rest of the world.

Currently, they are drilling the deepest holes in the world, just of their coastline. I think this fits in, as does Fukushima, and just about every other created disaster that seems to be popping up.

I think the whole country is about to dissappear beneath the waves, as prophesised by Edgar Cayce. But it wont be instant, they will ahve time to get people out.

These people will need places to live.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29209299
United States
12/07/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
AGENDA 21!!

They're setting up the inner city communities and when the time is right, they'll horde the sheep into the pen.
borus
User ID: 29082485
United States
12/07/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes,yes i am borus,son of satan claws,we have flying reindeer and elves that have been bitchy lately
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
12/07/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
If one were able to follow a money trail, it would be an easier task to see whether they are Chinese internal developments, or being requested by foreigners.

If you look at wealthy nations, that should have a healthy economy, but for some inexplicable reason, are failing, or struggling, then maybe that provides a clue.

Personally, I am focussing on Japan.

Quoting: BadHairDay

I've thought about that too. These residencies can't possibly be for the average Chinese citizen as they can't afford them. They're certainly being built for someone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29293269
United Kingdom
12/07/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
well i know china is building a megastructure i think 4000 miles long to take water from the south to the north,a fantastic achievement on a monster scale when it is completed(they are building it now).was on a programme called supersized earth on the tv.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12582603
Canada
12/07/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
according to the video on page 1, it is the developers who are making money. (Chinese people really hate the developers. there is always a comflict between citizens who houses are destroyed by developers)
the average wage in China is $6000 a year. Yet the apartments for sale and the duplexes sell for $70,000 to 300,000. No one can afford them.
there are millions of housing units for sale and millions of Chinese who can't afford them.
there is a fear of a polarized society rich and poor causing a revelution.
They'd rather let those apartments deteriorate rather than selling them for cheaper. Sounds familiar.
MHz

User ID: 25505891
Canada
12/07/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think they would release a 3DHD version as the setting for a virtual sim game using various plots as benign as farming or the most devious skullduggery a man can imagine?

In the dirty '30's and the banks had all the farms and when they same up for auction a s a business man was starting to bid a few of the larger farmers would stand beside him and whisper, 'Bidding a little high aren't you?' The farmer usually got his own land back at rock bottom prices for a clear title.

Force auctions to take place for the units where bidders need to be there in person to qualify.

Last Edited by MHz on 12/07/2012 08:47 PM
pink cat  (OP)

User ID: 28454161
United States
12/07/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
pink cat .... HOW COME you deleted my post with information from someone I met TODAY, who has BOUGHT an apartment in a complex there, lives there half the year, and said a Canadian developer made his complex where over 100,000 people live ?

Not sensational enough for you/GLP OR, doesn't 'fit' the propaganda ?

Eagle
 Quoting: Eagle # 1 29216719

pink cat .... HOW COME you deleted my post with information from someone I met TODAY, who has BOUGHT an apartment in a complex there, lives there half the year, and said a Canadian developer made his complex where over 100,000 people live ?

Not sensational enough for you/GLP OR, doesn't 'fit' the propaganda ?

Eagle
 Quoting: Eagle # 1 29216719

i have zero idea what you are talking about.
i didn't delete anything of the sort
🦋
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12582603
Canada
12/07/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
they should be investing in desalination projects. turning sea water into fresh water is the only way they will survive.
MHz

User ID: 25505891
Canada
12/07/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
they should be investing in desalination projects. turning sea water into fresh water is the only way they will survive.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12582603

Freeze it and melt the fresh water ice.
AC
User ID: 29294509
Turkey
12/07/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
good post OP

those are concerning

Ghost cities? Get real.

But there is not.

Shilltastic!

How much communist party pay you per post?
remjr1
User ID: 1393773
United States
12/07/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
"700 mountains" or 700 Pyramids? spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5676214
United States
12/07/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
China's biggest construction firms will spend £2.2bn to flatten 700 mountains levelling the area Lanzhou, allowing developers to build a new metropolis

The project will be China's fifth "state-level development zone" and the first in the country's rapidly developing interior. Others: Shanghai's Pudong and Tianjin's Binhai, home to an unfinished, 120-building replica of Manhattan.

and

Liu Fuyuan, former high-level official at the country's National Development and Reform Commission, said project was unsuitable because Lanzhou is listed as among China's most water-scarce municipalities. "The most important thing is to gather people in places where there is water,"

so, ok, let bulldoze 700 mountains where there is no water.

wtf???

[link to english.cntv.cn]

[link to finance.ninemsn.com.au]

China will flatten 700 mountains to make way for a new desert metropolis in what is believed to be one of the biggest mountain moving projects in the country's history.

Last year the World Health Organisation named Lanzhou one of China's most polluted cities with the worst air pollution and a shortage of water.

[link to now.msn.com]
 Quoting: pink cat

Maybe....they are expecting....visitors......lots of them... Any3way you look at it, Something is up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24854327
United States
12/07/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
all will be revealed march 22, 2013
 Quoting: Daersoulkeeper

The date the image of the beast is set up?

1260 before the Trib is over?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 964075
Switzerland
12/07/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
These Ghost Cities in China are being built for the prisoners of earth. They will be slaves in China. They will work, they will serve their masters. The prisoners will live along side clones.

China has made a secret army of clones... The clones will help to keep the prisoners in line.

China is far more advanced than the world knows. China has star-ships, highly advanced submarines, and underground cities. China has patiently amassed a huge amount of wealth for hundreds and hundreds of years and always spends most of it in secret.

China will even move the mountains to go through with their plans...
Mario1105

User ID: 16682072
United States
12/07/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
let them bulldoze all there mountians and make roads will be easier with the invasion
oscillator01

User ID: 1899433
United States
12/07/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: black calx

+1. thanx for posting this video.
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
Report Abusive Post
bulldoze 700 mountains... shit, that's something only china can do.
borus
User ID: 29082485
United States
Report Abusive Post
my mama wouldnt let them clone me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5676214
United States
12/07/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the population ..after.. will fit in these cities.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23508092
Australia
12/07/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
good post OP

those are concerning

Especially if you look closely at them. Each is clearly color coded ( the roofs, side of buildings ) to make it very clear to aircraft coming in. Didn't Hitler color code camps for different things? Each one is different colors so no it is not simply a odd painting job, lol.
Crankgorilla

User ID: 29308237
Australia
12/07/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
China is doing what the whole human race should be doing. Whatever the hell it wants to!!!
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
12/07/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bulldoze 700 mountains... shit, that's something only china can do.
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

Bulldozing 700 Mountains will surely have a very instant effect on the Weather of that region for sure,shirly.

No doubt.
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7715788
Canada
12/07/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Never trust the Chinese.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29154044
Argentina
12/07/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a couple theories about the Chinese ghost cities. One, the Chinese government is well aware that they need to keep their population employed, to the greatest extent possible, and having work crews constantly engaged in massive building projects certainly helps in that regard. Second, the Chinese are doing everything in their power to convert their soon-to-be-worthless U.S. dollars to something of tangible value. To that end, the Chinese government is buying up all manner of natural resources all over the world, to try to put as many dollars to work as possible before the dollar curtain falls. Converting those dollars into buildings seems another shrewd use of those paper funds. The Chinese ain't stupid, folks. They're planning for the future, something that few other countries are doing. As Doug Casey has said repeatedly, within a generation, Europe will be no more than a source of maids and houseboys for wealthy Chinese.

"It is best to let her sleep, for when she awakes, the world will tremble." --Napoleon, describing the future of China
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
12/07/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
<sarcasm> Government Chinese would never harm the Tibetans either.
Chrit

User ID: 27088294
United States
12/07/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I hear replica of Manhattan I think military training zone.
I'm only human, it's my biggest flaw.

We must all realize a sink a chair and a pillow are all luxuries of home and a soldiers helmet takes the place of all three.

GLP