Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 458,914
Pageviews Today: 774,188Threads Today: 328Posts Today: 5,007
10:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is the subconscious mind the real engine of our reality?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26966270
United States
12/08/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Is the subconscious mind the real engine of our reality?
And, if it is the real engine of our reality, what are the best ways to access and program the subconscious mind and to uncover old and dysfunctional programs and to instill new programs. Can one change one's character for instance? What are the best methods to reprogram the subconscious? What is the best way to free oneself from past abuse, trauma, and fear? I'd like to hear about what has worked for you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/08/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is the subconscious mind the real engine of our reality?
anybody gonna respond?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29308868
United States
12/08/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
the soul knows all, every tiny thing that has happened to you

reverse speech can help you reveal what your soul/truths are
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
12/08/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The conscious mind is the real engine of reality.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/08/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
the soul knows all, every tiny thing that has happened to you

reverse speech can help you reveal what your soul/truths are
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29308868

what is reverse speech?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27815245
United States
12/08/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Self talk, your sub mind cannot take a joke. What you tell it is real and possible is real and possible.

Try it for real. example. Everytime you see one of your loved ones, say under your breath out loud, but not so they can hear,"I hate you" then watch how the relation changes.
Better yet say "I love you" everytime and watch the fun begin. Tell yourself that you are rich and intelligent and everybody loves you. It will affect your life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27815245
United States
12/08/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
you don't even have to believe it, if you say it out loud to yourself enough your sub mind will make it so. Do Not say silly negative things. Think of people who say they are sorry all the time when they did nothing wrong. Their mind believes they are sorry and it makes reality match.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22054163
United States
12/08/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes.
tricky but can be done
User ID: 29208752
United States
12/08/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
And, if it is the real engine of our reality, what are the best ways to access and program the subconscious mind and to uncover old and dysfunctional programs and to instill new programs. Can one change one's character for instance? What are the best methods to reprogram the subconscious? What is the best way to free oneself from past abuse, trauma, and fear? I'd like to hear about what has worked for you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26966270

yes...

change a character? No never fully...there are always traces of you...so you can put a mask on it...but not change completely.

forgivness of those who installed pain to you is what will free you from the fear. I know it's harder for some than others to accomplish...but you can overcome it :)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/08/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for the replies thus far. What do you think of this guy and his ideas?

The Secret To Subconscious Mind Control #1

The secret to subconscious mind control #2

Anywhom there? (OP)
United States
12/12/2012 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I asked, "What do you think of this Guy's videos?", but everybody forgot to respond, so here's anotherrr chance...What do you think of this Guy's videos?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14451689
United Kingdom
12/12/2012 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
The conscious mind is the real engine of reality.
 Quoting: black calx

The conscious mind is not the engine because it does not process reality. The conscious mind is the input for reality and the sub-conscious mind is what processes it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14451689
United Kingdom
12/12/2012 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
The conscious mind filter and organize reality to be later processed by the sub-conscious mind.

This is how it works. Quite simple.
Stephan123

User ID: 31763503
Canada
10/07/2014 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26966270

After doing a ton of research about the Subconscious mind, I ended up stumbling upon Robert Anton Wilson quarter experiment, heard of it? As a class we each wrote about our findings and beliefs of this experiment. You can read about it here [link to subconscious-powers.com] At first it was hard to believe that your able to manifest a quarter from just pure thought but I did! This goes the same about changing ones character. If you believe you can change and you think about what kinda of characteristics you like to have, I mean really think about it manifest the idea of becoming that characteristic. I am currently in the process of doing so and let me tell you its not easy it wont happen over night and only being positive will help your situation, being negative will only do bad and will limit what you can become... I been manifesting the idea of being a better me for sometime now and people have really noticed the difference, your thought process becomes different you feel a new sense belonging its great! Others in my class have not caught on to this and remain skeptical... So i guess all i can say is your either a skeptic( negative) or a believer! That's up to you to decide!
Stephan123
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58368428
United States
10/07/2014 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's the engine of everything. Your heart wouldn't be beating right now without it.

GLP