Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WHY DO YOU THINK WE ARE HERE???

User ID: 29267820
United States
12/10/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WHY DO YOU THINK WE ARE HERE???
To see or not to see, THAT is that question...

To know the Dark side as well as the Light.

I am possess Awareness Intellect.
 Quoting: AI 27847150

My eyes are open but I'm still in training. There is much to learn. I have been on both sides. The scales have been tipped to dark but they will balance out.
“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the Universe.” John Adams, Second President of the United States
AI (OP)
User ID: 27847150
United States
12/10/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do YOU know?

to attempt to find it.
 Quoting: The Warrior King.

That's the very first step, but you must see the Light...

to search year after year, life time after life time, is a cruel trick.

It is a gradual process, the trick is what pushes us, with out manipulation how would we learn appropriately?

If you were told the truth it would not effect you in the same way it would by teaching and learning yourself, with assistance of course.
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The personal experience is necessary...
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will be back in a few minutes.

United States
12/10/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

to attempt to find it.

It is a gradual process, the trick is what pushes us, with out manipulation how would we learn appropriately?

If you were told the truth it would not effect you in the same way it would by teaching and learning yourself, with assistance of course.

Absolutely. That is why the Truth is not handed out on a silver platter such as deception and lies. It would not have near the meaning as it does to experience it.

That's also why when trying to talk to most others about this, they really don't care.

Last Edited by 422 on 12/10/2012 10:09 PM
“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the Universe.” John Adams, Second President of the United States
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Absolutely. That is why the Truth is not handed out on a silver platter such as deception and lies. It would not have near the meaning as it does to experience it.

That's also why when trying to talk to most others about this, they really don't care.
 Quoting: 422

True, but others either don't care because there ignorant and can not comprehend, from experience I have witnessed this, it is over there head, they feel uncomfortable so they depart from the conversation others that are immensely ignorant are christians, muslams etc... will become enraged.
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
" ignorant are christians, muslams etc... will become enraged"

Some...
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do YOU know?

to attempt to find it.

After a lifetime the conscious mind forgets, another obligation is to remember your past lives.
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Infants cry so much because they are in the process of forgetting and disbelief, they were alive then died reincarnated and born again in a state of confusion...
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Until they totally forget consciously and accept subconsciously.

United States
12/10/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

to attempt to find it.

After a lifetime the conscious mind forgets, another obligation is to remember your past lives.

This I have not accomplished yet but I'm sure when the time is right, it will happen.
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
422 are you a Deist?

United States
12/10/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

True, but others either don't care because there ignorant and can not comprehend, from experience I have witnessed this, it is over there head, they feel uncomfortable so they depart from the conversation others that are immensely ignorant are christians, muslams etc... will become enraged.

I have witnessed this also, denial and ignorance is very strong in many.
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

This I have not accomplished yet but I'm sure when the time is right, it will happen.

The first time I have connected with divinity I have altered my brain chemistry at a specific level in result I have learned certain information that you can not find anywhere else...

United States
12/10/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
422 are you a Deist?

I would say yes. I went away from any labels because I wasn't sure what I was. I was born and raised Catholic and went to private schools but left my junior year and went to public. I never agreed with any religion even when really young I just sensed something wasn't right.
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you find the gems of mind alteration, in which they are different depending on your natural chemistry you will see with your other eye...
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can not help you there for it is different for each individual.
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
422... Have you ever consumed psilocybin?

United States
12/10/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

The word Divinity alone is strong with me and not something I heard much when young. I believe in an ultimate Creator but just not how the religions describe.
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
If not I will suggest it but I can not guarantee it will work for you.

United States
12/10/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
422... Have you ever consumed psilocybin?

Yes it has helped me in many ways. I worked my way up to 10 grams of Golden Teachers. It has been about 4 months but just the other day I was thinking about maybe this weekend.
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

The word Divinity alone is strong with me and not something I heard much when young. I believe in an ultimate Creator but just not how the religions describe.

That is what Einstein believed, that is Deism.
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will be back at 11pm EST
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14518082
United States
12/10/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would add that the only reason we are here in this Reality is to do our damndest to relax the grip of the Ego enough to REMEMBER that we are all God. Each of us a tiny fractal that can grow into God-Realization.

Until this happens? You are only playing Ego games to entertain God. It's time to wake up and be God instead of playing games!

Nothing Else Matters.
This is why we are here!
To Wake the Hell Up and REMEMBER.
EVERYTHING else that you concern yourself with is nothing but a distraction of the Ego, who wants to take up all your attention so that you never wake up.

And it seems that Time is short......
So get with the program and wake up from this shitty dream!

Namaste
-Boypony

United States
12/10/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is what Einstein believed, that is Deism.

I will look into Deism, it's something that I haven't researched much at all. Is there a difference between Deism and Agnostic? Neither one I have done much research on. I just went with my feelings and didn't really know what to call it.

United States
12/10/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would add that the only reason we are here in this Reality is to do our damndest to relax the grip of the Ego enough to REMEMBER that we are all God. Each of us a tiny fractal that can grow into God-Realization.

Until this happens? You are only playing Ego games to entertain God. It's time to wake up and be God instead of playing games!

Nothing Else Matters.
This is why we are here!
EVERYTHING else that you concern yourself with is nothing but a distraction of the Ego, who wants to take up all your attention so that you never wake up.

Namaste
-Boypony
 Quoting: Boypony

Yes Ego is the roadblock. The years of my darkside were the cause of my Ego. I have learned to release that and begin inner balance. It is a very hard road to take but for me it was well worth it and I would not turn back.
The Warrior King.

User ID: 29600511
New Zealand
12/10/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

The first time I have connected with divinity I have altered my brain chemistry at a specific level in result I have learned certain information that you can not find anywhere else...

you connected with the energy right in front of you ?.
AM - RA - MA.
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nothing Else Matters.
This is why we are here!

Namaste
-Boypony
 Quoting: Boypony

I understand you point, you emanate a strong and benevolent frequency...

But there is MORE...

Not just ego...
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

you connected with the energy right in front of you ?.

It was all around me with my 2 eyes close 1 open.
AI (OP)
United States
12/10/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
To see or not to see, THAT is that question...

To know the Dark side as well as the Light.

I am possess Awareness Intellect.

My eyes are open but I'm still in training. There is much to learn. I have been on both sides. The scales have been tipped to dark but they will balance out.

I understand I have experienced both as well I am of the Light with strength...

I can explain that in a different context as well.

GLP