Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,182 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 652,430
Pageviews Today: 1,137,656Threads Today: 477Posts Today: 8,006
01:41 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If there is cure for cancer how come billionaires die from it anyways?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29575961
United States
12/11/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: If there is cure for cancer how come billionaires die from it anyways?
Like Steve Jobs and many others?
They are /were not stupid people.
Then why ???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29627977

Relly people? Must we go over his again?

The 'privelaged' people we see in hollywood, business and politics are not the elite. They are the pupets that the elite use to direct, control and influence the masses of cattle they consider us to be.

Although the puppets live a more luxurious life than the cattle, they still do not have the benefits that the elite have. They are still kept in the dark about the truths of life and the universe and in fact, that keeping in the dark is absolutely necessary to secure their position as puppets. So they have to buy into all the BS that is fed to the cattle, hook line and sinker in order to preserve their lifestyle which they love more than life itself which is evidenced by the fact that many are willing to die rather than cure themselves of curable diseases.

I can't believe on this site of freethinking conspiracist, this question was actually asked.

Your only saving grace is that you are an AC and you get the benfit of the doubt that you may be new.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6753462

Yes, this is true. Can you name any real elites who have ended their lies due to cancer or any of their families?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29635788
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
What if he took the radiation but said he didn't in order to keep up his new age/organic persona?

God knows I used to hide everything including that I bought things from box stores when I lived among the granola crunchers.
Inn Decent
User ID: 29645941
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Then why ???

They are :

1) Missinformed by their missinformed doctors
2) lucking the time/will to Research by themselves
3) slaves to their Taste Buds and not willing to give it up

Chavez is back with cancer !! Shark cartilage and IP-6 ( by Dr. Michael Murray/Natural Factors label by the gallon ( zero side effects ) one hour before meals . Period . No , instead chemo and rad !! Snake-oil doctors . Conspiracy , Unclean Cuba , the CIA .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1357114
United States
12/11/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then why ???

Relly people? Must we go over his again?

The 'privelaged' people we see in hollywood, business and politics are not the elite. They are the pupets that the elite use to direct, control and influence the masses of cattle they consider us to be.

Although the puppets live a more luxurious life than the cattle, they still do not have the benefits that the elite have. They are still kept in the dark about the truths of life and the universe and in fact, that keeping in the dark is absolutely necessary to secure their position as puppets. So they have to buy into all the BS that is fed to the cattle, hook line and sinker in order to preserve their lifestyle which they love more than life itself which is evidenced by the fact that many are willing to die rather than cure themselves of curable diseases.

I can't believe on this site of freethinking conspiracist, this question was actually asked.

Your only saving grace is that you are an AC and you get the benfit of the doubt that you may be new.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6753462

Well I am an average Joe but I get informed on natural cures,as a matter of fact I've seen close people with terminal cancer get cured with natural medicine.
Those people should have an army of investigators for remedies,natural and otherwise.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18700349
Canada
12/11/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jobs dead, hes not coming back, apple is fucked, get over it.
T-Man
Entitled title

User ID: 29080459
Netherlands
12/11/2012 04:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Steve went homeopathic and it killed him.
 Quoting: SheldonCooper

no, Job's cancer was one of the quickest killing and deadliest forms of cancer and holistic medicine kept him alive a LOT longer than traditional medicine. It wasn't until after he decided to go to traditional medicine when he died.
 Quoting: in5d

he was offed imo...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3064678
Canada
12/11/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
When satan comes calling for their souls, it doesn't matter. He just picks a disease and whammo, no matter what they do, their ticket is punched.
:hurr:
 Quoting: Snarf

Especially when you on the white gold dust and hanging with his crew for lustful new ideas.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22151483
United States
12/11/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because there isn't a cure for it and 99% of conspiracies are complete bull shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29648967
United Kingdom
12/11/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
because there is no cure OP dont believe these fecking retards on here ...
T-Man
Entitled title

User ID: 29080459
Netherlands
12/11/2012 04:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29648967

magic johnson?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25898128
United States
12/11/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Steve went homeopathic and it killed him.
 Quoting: SheldonCooper

no, Job's cancer was one of the quickest killing and deadliest forms of cancer and holistic medicine kept him alive a LOT longer than traditional medicine. It wasn't until after he decided to go to traditional medicine when he died.
 Quoting: in5d

[link to www.theblaze.com]

Jobs learned in October 2003 that he had a neuroendocrine tumor — a relatively rare type of pancreatic cancer that normally grows more slowly and is therefore more treatable. Instead of opting for surgery, he took on a vegan diet, acupuncture, herbal remedies and other treatments he found online, and even consulted a psychic. He also was influenced by a doctor who ran a clinic that advised juice fasts, bowel cleansings and other unproven approaches, the book says, before finally having surgery in July 2004.

Isaacson, quoting Jobs, writes in the book: “`I really didn’t want them to open up my body, so I tried to see if a few other things would work,’ he told me years later with a hint of regret.”
ChefKnowItAll
User ID: 4239255
United States
12/11/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Steve's first mistake: liver transplant. It is extremely difficult for the body to maintain immunity and health if it is missing a vital organ. Even with a transplant/ donated liver it's not the same. You need to take large amounts of immunosuppressive drugs to have even those work. Suppressed immune system + cancer = bad combination.
Pathaka

User ID: 19009045
Finland
12/11/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then why ???

The future is already here.

It's just unevenly distributed.

*And not everybody understands how to take advantage of it.

Doesn't requite any illuminati conspiracy.

And not all cures are 100% effective (just better than the lethal chemo).
Pathaka
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
12/11/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let's starve the best... Big pharma by taking something so cheap that would dramatically cut down risk of getting cancer...

Take vitamin D at the right dosage.

Trust me. Big pharma knows that Vitamin D can fight cancer cells... wait for it... since 1980s!!!!
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
12/11/2012 04:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Then why ???

Because they refuse to give up the products that contain propyl alcohol and other pollutants to the body...it's just too difficult to live that way.
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
User ID: 1326993
United States
12/11/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then why ???

Regardless of the foolishness you read here in newsletters and websites, there currently is no cure for "cancer".

Cancer, in and of itself, is NOT a singular condition or disease. For example, if there is uncontrolled cellular growth within the lungs, it is called "lung cancer", which is technically correct.

The problem lies in identification of the genome of a cancer cell, which is a modified version of the hosts cell type. In this case, a certain tissue type within the lungs.

Unfortunately, pharma corporations have been focused on the home run cures for a broad cross-section of tissue types and non-specific negative genetic structures. There is little profit in a massive investment to target one specific cell type with a specific negative genetic structure.

Thus the root of the issue. Regardless of what you have been told, "cancer" is a very wide range of genetic abnormalities which cause uncontrolled cellular reproduction without cellular death in (literally) any tissue type.

Billionaires die from this, and the so called "elite", for the same reason as everyone else... it is not within our technology (yet) to customize a cure for each and every incident for each and every cell type in each and every person.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29565682
United Kingdom
12/11/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most Billionairs are pretty fucking Retarded and ignorant of Proper Health and Dietary up keep....Fancy Expensive food dosnt mean its healthy and will make you live forever.....

Now for the Cure to Cancer Aspect I think its only Available to The Medical Billionairs whom Actually Have it on Lock and Key... think the Fmily guy episode when The old Asshole has it locked in his Vault Since he OWNS THE COMPANY THAT INVENTED IT
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1551413

Agreed dude.
lucky i guess...
User ID: 19222316
United States
12/11/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
i will never get cancer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29610875
United States
12/11/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kings have always suffered poor health due to their rich diets much as we see in the western diet today full of meats. And if the king is addicted to Twinkies, there's no saving him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28776550
Netherlands
12/11/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29648967

[link to www.cancer.gov]

[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Who is the retard now!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370992
Canada
12/11/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
For every disease here on Earth, there is a cure. That's how Mother Nature works, its part of the laws of duality.

Faith is a cure, but to have faith, our bodies have to be pure and not generic, for able for it to work.

Steve Jobs forgot his way of living, he was possessed by his success of his ego.

The cure is out there, and is hidden from everyone, including billionaires, because they are eventually going to get there money, anyway.

The people who run our planet are cold as ice, and will back stab people when there down on there knees, even friends or foes, it doesn't matter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29645851
United States
12/11/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Being a billionaire does not make a person smart, or informed about health and mental, physical or spiritual well being.

God wants us to be holy (holy means whole.... complete)
How many billionaires care about pleasing God and being holy or whole?
INK3

User ID: 25650162
United States
12/11/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have wondered the same thing and I figure that if a "famous" person gets cancer, they MUST die. If they were to actually cure their cancer, can you imagine the number of cancer victims that would drop the chemo. Lots of money would be lost and we can't be having that now..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21943549

I like the way you think!
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29651909
Sweden
12/11/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
excuse for their absence while they are in the regeneration chamber prepping for their next incarnation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Cowherder

Clone-bodies or new "celebrities"? (elite candidates with pre-designed "destinies")

another theory could be that it's their time to leave "here", and go to the beyond...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20566260
United States
12/11/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good question.... goes along with ....

If we evolved from monkeys, then why are there still monkeys?
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
12/11/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Being a billionaire does not make a person smart, or informed about health and mental, physical or spiritual well being.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29645851

exactly. it's perhaps their Souls lesson in this life, to learn about power via the tool of money (on this planet, time-space etc)... and it means being tempted to focus on all else but the spirit and deeper values, as the superficial is within such short range (short-cuts).

it doesn't exclude it's not part of their blueprint though. some billionaires have very beautiful Souls, AND Hearts!
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
12/11/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29645851

exactly. it's perhaps their Souls lesson in this life, to learn about power via the tool of money (on this planet, time-space etc)... and it means being tempted to focus on all else but the spirit and deeper values, as the superficial is within such short range (short-cuts).

it doesn't exclude it's not part of their blueprint though. some billionaires have very beautiful Souls, AND Hearts!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29651909

I'm curious, just how and what is to "please" God?
What is BEING HOLY or whole?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27749722
Germany
12/11/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
They don't. They have altered clones where their souls are transferred into. A completely new and younger look, but they are the same, but they all come with a new set of papers! No bullshit! It's real!

That's what goes on beneath the earth in the underground cities that are full of very bad, and yet awesome technology!

Think I'm full of shit? Do a bit of really deep digging about 3 levels down on the hidden internet. It will take some work, but suddenly, there it will be, and you will almost shit in your pants!!!

Research "Bucegi Mountains Secrets", "Rainbow City", and "Area 51", but use the relevant keywords like soul transfer, altered clones, fallen angels etc.

All of this shit also ties into the moon and mars. Man, talk about how deep a rabbit hole goes, this is a fucking black hole, and as we all know, they have no end, and everything that enters, does not escape!

Man, expand you simple little knowledge with the things that have been hidden from you since your birth! It's now time to wake up!
ZeuZ

User ID: 29548719
United States
12/11/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's ironic that ALL of the people I know who have had cancer.... DON'T SMOKE WEED... Neither to Billionaires.
Eat, drink, and be merry,
for tomorrow,
you may die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8361710
United States
12/11/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then why ???

He was quoted saying Death was the best invention made.

GLP