Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,489 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 119,759
Pageviews Today: 209,505Threads Today: 88Posts Today: 1,510
02:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If there is cure for cancer how come billionaires die from it anyways?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10044371
Australia
12/12/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: If there is cure for cancer how come billionaires die from it anyways?
what makes you think billionaires know everything?

i would think they would often be the last people to have any insight about anything, let alone nature and its mysteries...

they probably think we're all living in a material world and i am a material girl...

yknow becuz we're liv -ing
in a material world
and i
am a material girl...

da da in a mat er i al world...

but it's not a material world only; its a very spiritual world....and people have to connect with the spirit in all things
I know
User ID: 29294637
Australia
12/12/2012 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jobs was killed off.

Reasons

he was re-hired to get the company up to scratch again. Before Jobs re-entered his old company. It was nearly broke. He made it more profitable than it have ever been, and wouldn't leave.

There were rumours that he was told to leave, or of a pay out to leave.

Jobs wouldn't leave.

While he may have come across as a nice guy. The fact was Jobs was a hard guy to deal with. It was either his way or the highway. He was a tough cookie, if he didn't like you. You would know.

Reasons why he was such a good business man. he stepped on many toes, and you can see this in the Gates/ Jobs interview.

Not many people in the business liked Jobs, and it was kept hush.

I worked for apple up until just after his death, and was invited to FoxConn a few times. Things I seen there were atrocious, making me leave the company.

A product worth $40-50 being sold off for thousands, and children being pushed to the limit, for a product most people in the west take for granted. What I seen made me never buy another Apple product as long as I live
betty189

User ID: 13855762
United States
12/13/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot to add that Chlorine Dioxide has been in use for decades as a water purifier for municipalities. It is the product of a reaction between Sodium Chlorite and Citric Acid. Sodium Chlorite is commercially sold as camping water purification tablets or drops.

more peace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5026160
i was drinking that stuff every day when i had a parathyroid tumor,which is VERY tiny,it didnt do a thing for it,finally had surgery, went home the same day,i dont know,maybe my natural cure is something else,i hope i find it before its too late.
 Quoting: betty189

You need your parathyroid to utilize calcium properly. Thank goodness you have more than one.

Blend one bunch of cilantro in a blended with water. Take one tablespoon up to three times a day.

I have arsenic in my parathyroid from chasing after the insect spray trucks as a child for fun. Doing the above gets rid of my cough which I had for several decades.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 990186
i'll try that,ive had bronchitis for 3 months now,cant stop coughing every 5 minutes,or i should say hacking is more like it :(
:)
MP
User ID: 28170481
United States
12/14/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot to add that Chlorine Dioxide has been in use for decades as a water purifier for municipalities. It is the product of a reaction between Sodium Chlorite and Citric Acid. Sodium Chlorite is commercially sold as camping water purification tablets or drops.

more peace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5026160
i was drinking that stuff every day when i had a parathyroid tumor,which is VERY tiny,it didnt do a thing for it,finally had surgery, went home the same day,i dont know,maybe my natural cure is something else,i hope i find it before its too late.
 Quoting: betty189

You need your parathyroid to utilize calcium properly. Thank goodness you have more than one.

Blend one bunch of cilantro in a blended with water. Take one tablespoon up to three times a day.

I have arsenic in my parathyroid from chasing after the insect spray trucks as a child for fun. Doing the above gets rid of my cough which I had for several decades.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 990186

Hi please more specific in the preparations of this elixir

bunch = how much ?
how much water?
blended???...how ??

thanks in advance for giving us a chance .....to be healthy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
12/14/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14953663
Australia
12/14/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
its not about the money ya simpletons, ITS ABOUT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME IN THE FUTURE.
There may be a cure afterall
User ID: 56219553
United States
03/29/2014 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
It came to us quite by accident while working on the “Jericho Project”, converting sound waves into electric current for distribution on the power grid based on a patent awarded to us by the US Patent Office. The epiphany is eerily similar to the story of how the microwave oven came about; Quite by accident a chance observation changed the world. A piece of this technology (The Jericho Project)presented a surprising observation,,,,,, it may be able to eradicate cancerous cells, without harming healthy ones..

I have been notifying many billionaires without response. That is probably why they die from cancer. The cure is knocking on their door yet they do not answer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56144942
United States
03/29/2014 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good point, maybe they are not up high enough on the list....or there doubles are the ones who get cancers.

But logically, I believe the observation is accurate. There is no real cure yet.

GLP