Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,637 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 126,328
Pageviews Today: 218,832Threads Today: 69Posts Today: 1,375
02:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Occult Translation of Roswell UFO Crash, the Coming of the Supernatural King, and 2012

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
12/13/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Occult Translation of Roswell UFO Crash, the Coming of the Supernatural King, and 2012
I was browsing around and came across this interesting 12/21/12 paper. I haven't seen it before, and thought I would post it because we are getting close to the 21st.

I am posting this because I thought it was interesting. It is not meant to rile up Believers or anything like that. I am posting it for fun.

The research connects the Roswell Event, Majestic 12, Freemasonry, the Rise of the Phoenix, the return of 'Sons of God', The New World Order, the Secret Destiny of America, the return of Quetzalcoatl, and the return of the Supernatural King (messiah).

It starts saying that the Crash at Roswell of the UFO was not an accident. The extraterrestrial craft and alien bodies recovered were appointed to be assessed and examined by Majestic 12.

Then, it jumps to some information of Manly P Hall, and the destiny of America.

LESS THAN 50%.

"Not only were many of the founders of the United States government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe which helped them to establish this country for A PECULIAR AND PARTICULAR PURPOSE known only to the initiated few."

~ Manly P.Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, pp. XC and XCI

"There exists in the world today, and has existed for thousands of years, a body of enlightened humans united in what might be termed, an Order of the Quest. It is composed of those whose intellectual and spiritual perceptions have revealed to them that civilization has secret destiny.

"European mysticism was not dead at the time the United States of America was founded. The hand of the mysteries controlled in the establishment of the new government for the signature of the mysteries may still be seen on the Great Seal of the United States of America. Careful analysis of the seal discloses a mass of occult and Masonic symbols chief among them, the so-called American eagle.... The American eagle upon the Great Seal is but a conventionalized phoenix..."

~ Manly P. Hall, The Secret Destiny of America

The word Phoenix is derived from the Greek word for "Phoenicians". Phoenicians referred to themselves as Sidonians.

From the website:
The preeminence of the Phoenician / Sidonian knowledge in ancient civilization is a long guarded occult secret. But more important than the scientific influence of Sidonia, the symbolic meaning of Manly Hall's Phoenix represents an age when mankind and extraterrestrials were believed to have lived on earth side by side. Phoenicia was the land of descent of the "Sons of God" described in Genesis 6. According to the history of every ancient culture in the Middle East, Phoenicia was the first place where beings from heaven came to the earth...

...Manly P. Hall refers to this history when writing of the coming world order and the rise of the Phoenix. His understanding of the Phoenix is shared by illumined fraternal orders that have preserved the scattered "sacred" knowledge of the ancients. They anticipate the rise of the Phoenix from the ashes of history. They wait for an age when knowledge will once again descend from heaven. This secret has been hidden in their symbolism and numerology throughout history.

...33 and 3 are all featured prominently in occult doctrine. The great significance of the number 33 cannot be fully understood unless it is combined with the most important science of Free Masonry, navigation. The compass and square, the most visible symbols of Masonry are also the basic tools of navigation and map making...

As the navigator can use increments of the earth's latitude and longitude to determine location in space and time, these increments can be measured in the earth itself to reveal the appointed time of humanity's destiny.

This is why the number 33 and the compass and square are such important symbols of the illumined elite.

33.33 degrees of the great circle of the earth represents 2012 nautical miles.

Mount Hermon in Phoenicia, the first location of extraterrestrial influence with man, lies precisely at 33.33° north 33.33° east ... 2,012 miles from the equator and 2,012 miles from the prime meridian.*

...To be completely accurate, the number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012 ".9" This corresponds to the year and date that the ancient Mayans of middle America believed their calendar will end, December 21st, 2012. This is also the year their serpent god and founder of civilization, Quetzalcoatl, will return from heaven...

...Finding a relationship between 2012 AD and the present age may be the critical way to resolve this question. It makes more sense to qualify this future date with references left from the previous encounters of extraterrestrials with humanity. If the sons of God descended to Mt. Hermon with the intention of connecting 33.33 with 2012 navigationally, might they also have placed an additional marker coordinating the year 2012 with their return?

It appears they did. This is very probably the meaning of the Roswell event. It is a marker consisting of ancient, sacred numbers.

The impact area near Roswell lays 33° north latitude, at a distance 2,012 miles from the equator...

...When the latitude of the impact site 33° north, is multiplied by the universal mathematical constant PI, (3.1415926572...) the result is 104°, the longitude of the impact site. The only place on earth where 33° latitude and 104° longitude exist without lying in an ocean, as it does south of the equator, or an uninhabited mountain plateau as it does in the eastern hemisphere... is a few miles north west of Roswell, New Mexico, USA.

19.47° or "19.5" is a universal number signifying the meeting of a tetrahedron with a sphere. The Roswell message numerologically interconnects 19.47 with the date, latitude, longitude and distance from the equator of the impact event itself.

_________
Ok, now we get into some number crunching.

The earth is 21,600 nautical miles around.
At Roswell, 19.47 appears in relationship between 21,600, 6,480 and 33.33

When the earth's circumference, 21,600 is divided by 33.33 the number 6,480 appears in a variation:

21,600 / 33.33 = 648.06480648064...

648.06480648064... divided by 19.47, the number suggested by the year of the Roswell crash itself (1947)... produces a modification of 33.33:

648.064806480 / 19.47 = 33.28

...Latitude 33.28°

This latitude, 33.28° multiplied by PI (3.141592653589...) results in a longitude 104.56° ... pinpointing the exact coordinates of the disc impact site near Roswell NM.

Additionally the number 2012 can be calculated with a form of the number of the exact Roswell crash site latitude, 33.28° and the year of the Roswell event itself, 1947:

19.47 x 3.328 = 64.80

Between July 1947 and March 2012 there are 64.80 years.

It is significant that the United States recovered the debris and "alien" bodies of the Roswell crash on the 4th of July 1947. America itself was founded on the same date in 1776. This year was chosen by the occult elite behind the formation of America for a special reason.

888 is the sum of the letters in Greek of the name Jesus (each Greek letter represents a number). A second "messiah" (888) plus the first messiah (888) = 1776.

America's founding date, 1776 is a number representing a 2nd messiah or the "king" of the World Order. It symbolizes the advent of a god man on earth.

According to Christian eschatology, the return of Jesus as king of the earth follows the appearance of his counterfeit. This false king will control humanity empowered by the same angelic rebels that ruled the earth before Noah entered the Ark. This concept has been around for a long time. It isn’t so extraordinary that Roswell repeats it. The troubling aspect of the Roswell message is that it seems to predict that these events will occur, or begin to occur in 2012.

America's founding date, 1776 is a number representing a 2nd messiah or the "king" of the World Order. It symbolizes the advent of a god man on earth. According to the illuminated elite, as the first messiah came to establish the Kingdom of Heaven, the second illuminated messiah will establish a New World under his rule.

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/13/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Occult Translation of Roswell UFO Crash, the Coming of the Supernatural King, and 2012
It is concluding that the rise of the Phoenix will occur in America in 2012. 2012 is when the Sons of God descend back to Earth, and the rise of the Phoenix - the Supernatural King.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1535998
Puerto Rico
12/13/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Occult Translation of Roswell UFO Crash, the Coming of the Supernatural King, and 2012
Food for thought...The Mayan God returns 2012...

The similarities of Bolon Yokte and Christ...

Matthew 24:30;

They will see the Son of Man (Jesus Christ) coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory

David Stuart’s translation of the Mayan Tortuguero Monument 6, recording the 2012 Bak’tun ending

“The Thirteenth ‘Bak’tun” will be finished… (It will be) the descent(??) of the Nine Support? God(s) (Bolon Yokte) to the ?.”

Lets look at some of the similarities between Jesus Christ and Bolon Yokte

Both Jesus and Bolon Yokte were gods around at the time of creation, in John 8:58 Jesus said, ‘before Abraham ever Was “I am”‘

He has appeared on the vase of the seven gods, one of the gods present during creation of our present world!

Jesus is also often referred to as a Judge and the commander of the army of angels and it is of course the main motive for coming back, to separate the wheat from the chaff, since Bolon Yokte symbolises war, this is another striking similarity.

Bolon Yokte is usually deciphered to mean Bolon (nine) y- (plural) ok (foot) -te (tree) or Nine Footed God or God of Nine Steps, according to Edmonson.

The fact that Bolon means nine is very interesting as according to the Biblical meaning of numbers nine is the number of Judgement

the Biblical Meaning of Number deals with judgment or the finality of things. Basically, it’s used when judging man and all of his works.

Isn’t that remarkable that Bolon Yokte is descending from the heavens just like Jesus who will come to judge man!!!

Finally, the reference to tree is also interesting as Jesus is also referred to as the branch.

It is also interesting that Bolon Yokte is often linked with the Aztec god Quetzal Coatl the feathered serpent known as Kukulcan to the Mayans...who is also said to return in 2012.

Quetzal Coatl was a white bearded man… perhaps like Jesus who is depicted as a white bearded man unlike the Arab people he was born into, incidentally, some Morman scholars believe that Jesus was Kukulkan.

Bolon Yokte and Jesus Christ could be one and the same based on the following facts...
-They are both going to descend from the clouds at the end of time (to usher in a new era of peace)

-They are both judgement gods, symbolised by the number 9 (9 in hebrew represent judgement, bolon means nine)

-They are both referred to as tree/branch

-They were both around during the creation of this world (we created man in our image)

-Both were unusually white bearded which made them stand out from the crowd

I’m keeping an open mind on this one!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29006067
United States
12/13/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

IMAGE ( [link to i50.tinypic.com] )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15988211
United States
12/13/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting!5 stars for you OP!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29785355
Croatia
12/13/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
That your phoenix has only 18 more days to show up soon is 2013.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/13/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice post Settle4It
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/13/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous.Coward.

I know!

jumpy

Just kidding...
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/13/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Nice post Settle4It
 Quoting: Septenary Man
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
12/13/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice post Settle4It

Thank you!
CaptiveR
User ID: 28998954
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Thanx, i have had the file sometime now and read it a number of times. The numerology is quite astounding, very strange, no wonder Roswell has been kept a very closely guarded secret. But the compartmentalized part of the 64.80 years ended 6 months ago with nothing happening, or at least not that we were aware of.

Look, i have almost finished building my Revell Mad Mudder Chevy truck, so i am definitely not looking for any trouble, ok supernatural king?
Pjotrrr

User ID: 21188408
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
bump
Pjotrrr
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
12/13/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Nice post Settle4It

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/13/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanx, i have had the file sometime now and read it a number of times. The numerology is quite astounding, very strange, no wonder Roswell has been kept a very closely guarded secret. But the compartmentalized part of the 64.80 years ended 6 months ago with nothing happening, or at least not that we were aware of.

Look, i have almost finished building my Revell Mad Mudder Chevy truck, so i am definitely not looking for any trouble, ok supernatural king?
 Quoting: CaptiveR 28998954

The numerology he presents is incredible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29789986
Brazil
12/13/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bs
Shamar

User ID: 24946868
United States
12/13/2012 11:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
OP, have you read Tom Horn's book "Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Lost Symbol Found and The Final Mystery of the Great Seal Revealed" ?
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/13/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, have you read Tom Horn's book "Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Lost Symbol Found and The Final Mystery of the Great Seal Revealed" ?
 Quoting: Shamar

nope

Funny you mentioned it, though. I was just thinking that Apollo would have some good stuff to include.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/13/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28792938
Canada
12/13/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a thought to share before I get back to heavy lifting. Roswell is a cultural phenomenon. Meaning it is a intersecting phenomenon or shared construct.

It magnetises minds in short. It becomes a shared perspective and focuses energies, much like the dec. 21 idea.

However, A physical/temporal marker has been set creating eddies in both concious and physical process. It becomes placeholder for energies to traverse as it creates a common doorway to place.

From common perspective comes the ability for common purpose.

Time travel indeed. As the place becomes one to see mechanism arise as all awareness can relate and trace its root.

Sometimes it is simpler than it seems.

Do you sense the calm fullness.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/13/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
sounds interesting

nope

Funny you mentioned it, though. I was just thinking that Apollo would have some good stuff to include.
Stefan Parlow

User ID: 1068734
Austria
12/13/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
You did lot of work OP. Compliment. However, the greatest difficulty is to know the point exact time things happen. So do not be dissapointed when nothin happens the next 18 days.
I am a mystic. My homepage is also in English
[link to christus-spricht.com (secure)]

download book: about December 29, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 500 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/13/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes 18 days is awfully short time for something to happen
You did lot of work OP. Compliment. However, the greatest difficulty is to know the point exact time things happen. So do not be dissapointed when nothin happens the next 18 days.
 Quoting: Stefan Parlow
natasha77

User ID: 19795121
United States
12/13/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op, I don't mean to troll or hijack the thread. Good find!
I have to tell you that I went to school with a Hollis Hall.
He wanted to be my boyfriend, but although he was a doll, I found the things he told me scary.

He said his Grandfather was Manley Hall And he would always talk about how there was a new world coming, and told me things that back then didn't make any sense.
He came from money, and he was obsessed with the change coming to the world.

I dumped him. He wanted to get closer to me, but I just couldn't believe his philosophy of life.

Long story short, had I married him, I wonder where I would be at in life right now.

Just ironic.
After all these years I have looked for him to no avail.
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
12/13/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

And even than Phoenix has to make an absolutely smashing appearance and keep that up 24/7.

Phoenix has NO idea how short the attention span of his 2012 audience has become.

Not to mention the 'did it, seen it, got the T-shirt' folk, who just don't give a shit about Phoenix if the tune isn't catchy enough.

Here, on GLP his 'I'm Phoenix, ask me a question' thread is just one amongst the great many other threads.

Phoenix - Nobody is currently 0 - 1500...

If I were Phoenix I'd call it a day & try again in a couple of hundred years...
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 29675604
Canada
12/13/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
i have a audio log from a video game in which supposdly the the leader of the illuminati "Mr.White". says they are people will change their thought when they will witness the comming of the new god.

Lower the volume. :P
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/13/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a thought to share before I get back to heavy lifting. Roswell is a cultural phenomenon. Meaning it is a intersecting phenomenon or shared construct.

It magnetises minds in short. It becomes a shared perspective and focuses energies, much like the dec. 21 idea.

However, A physical/temporal marker has been set creating eddies in both concious and physical process. It becomes placeholder for energies to traverse as it creates a common doorway to place.

From common perspective comes the ability for common purpose.

Time travel indeed. As the place becomes one to see mechanism arise as all awareness can relate and trace its root.

Sometimes it is simpler than it seems.

Do you sense the calm fullness.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28792938

yes

And, I understand what you are getting at. It is similar to a 'Novelty Point'.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27070009
United States
12/13/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very nice
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4520570
United States
Report Abusive Post
Seems legit... Bump!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
i have a audio log from a video game in which supposdly the the leader of the illuminati "Mr.White". says they are people will change their thought when they will witness the comming of the new god.

[link to youtu.be]

Lower the volume. :P
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

Hey Blitz.

hi

That seems to be the common theme running throughout, the red above.
bobobibi

User ID: 21469231
United States
12/13/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting find ss.. crazy connections.. so the nobody is waiting to be crowned by something coming from above.. damn.. now that would be some incontravertable proof
Zoinx
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/13/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Stefan Parlow

I completely agree with you. I am one of those that do not think anything will occur on the exact date, but instead, it will be a gradual change that wraps around the time-frame of Winter Solstice 2012.

GLP