Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,228 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 232,507
Pageviews Today: 381,696Threads Today: 120Posts Today: 2,194
05:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Psychiatry goes insane! Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5

Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/13/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Psychiatry goes insane! Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5
Well, I guess the ahem ah 'lucky ones' get their subconscious transferred to a robot, emotions, who needs them.

isis_nope

[link to youtu.be]

User ID: 28709102
United States
12/13/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Psychiatry goes insane! Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5
Only so they can have more basis from which to peddle their new (and mostly untested) drugs...

This is all about profit and control.
 Quoting: SaveUSa

No, I believe it is a bit more sinister than that. Once you have been diagnosed with some "special" mental disorder, you lose all control over yourself. The government then has a right to take total control over you, refusing any and all contact from family members or any other medical doctors that might claim a different diagnosis. With 90% of the people now diagnosed as "mental" they can be removed from public contact and disposed of quietly and efficently, reducing the human population enough to self support the TPTB's agenda.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24000742
United States
12/13/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
The entire profession of psychiatry need to be banned and all DSMs burned.
Undestroyer
Truth

User ID: 21232567
United States
12/13/2012 03:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yup, this is a good example of what is really wrong with healthcare in this country.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Thread: Food Combining Made Easy by Herbert Shelton a progenitor from the Natural Hygienist Movement

"I am a hunter of peace, one who chases the elusive mayfly of love... errr something like that." -Vash the Stampede
remjr1
User ID: 1615216
United States
Report Abusive Post
My 3 1/2 year old did something earlier that got me to laughing so hard I had tears running down my face, guess I'll have to see a "Dr" about that. Oh, btw, does your TROLL bite? ;-)
JimBomB

User ID: 29802654
United States
Report Abusive Post
Human emotion is no longer socially acceptable,
TAKE A PILL!
fun 20
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 29772491
United States
12/13/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Isis and remjr1 hi
Happy you both chimed in here. Oh wait...that's an emotion.
Damn! I forgot...we are not supposed to feel.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
12/13/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only so they can have more basis from which to peddle their new (and mostly untested) drugs...

No, I believe it is a bit more sinister than that. Once you have been diagnosed with some "special" mental disorder, you lose all control over yourself. The government then has a right to take total control over you, refusing any and all contact from family members or any other medical doctors that might claim a different diagnosis. With 90% of the people now diagnosed as "mental" they can be removed from public contact and disposed of quietly and efficently, reducing the human population enough to self support the TPTB's agenda.
 Quoting: 071676

Yup. And take away your right to own a gun. It's already happening. This is how they're going to accelerate gun confiscation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29770036
Germany
12/13/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The pharmaceutical industry must be stopped
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7570540
United States
12/13/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shrinks, lawmakers, and lawyers...we would be better off without the lot of them. They always seem to "think" they know what's best for everyone - when in actuality they are as dumb as the next guy but try to make you believe they know best because their incomes depend on duping you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 658249
Netherlands
12/13/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
sweet, way too many normal people charlie

5a

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1516308
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
I have a friend who tried anti-depressives after his dad died of lung cancer. The shit caused more trouble then it supposedly relieves. Withdrawl symptoms that make cold turkey seem like childsplay. When he was on them he was relaxed, when he tried to get off them he got worse mood swings then before he took them.
Its just a scam to get money. We didn't have these drugs for that long, its a very recent phenomena actually. Its not like we fucking need them, people didn't commit suicide by the masses before anti-depressives.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3501707
United States
Report Abusive Post
u needz ur brain vacectomized stupid cuntebellum
Vision Thing

User ID: 23462738
United States
12/13/2012 03:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Psychiatry is no more "scientific" than astrology or palm reading
 Quoting: Nika

I'd much rather go to an astrologer or a palm reader than go to a psychiatrist.

United States
12/13/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yup. And take away your right to own a gun. It's already happening. This is how they're going to accelerate gun confiscation.
 Quoting: black calx

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of what Hitler did to Germany in the 1930's. He, through the use of special psychiartrists workking for him, decided that the best thing to do with the "special" mental and physically impaired people was to have them removed to a government run hospital where they will be executed, though families will be mailed a report that the family member in question died of some mysterious ailment or operation. There are now reports that several hundred people died after having an operation to remove tonsils that had already been removed.
Vision Thing

User ID: 23462738
United States
12/13/2012 04:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
The pharmaceutical industry must be stopped
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29770036

Prescription drugs are extremely dangerous and as far as I'm concerned the idea of treating diseases with pharmaceutical drugs is a hoax. I've seen the results of it in my friends and relatives and I don't want any part of it. I'll take care of myself with herbs, diet, vitamins, supplements, exercise, so help me god, amen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29530812
United States
12/13/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sage advice;

[link to jonrappoport.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
12/13/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of what Hitler did to Germany in the 1930's. He, through the use of special psychiartrists workking for him, decided that the best thing to do with the "special" mental and physically impaired people was to have them removed to a government run hospital where they will be executed, though families will be mailed a report that the family member in question died of some mysterious ailment or operation. There are now reports that several hundred people died after having an operation to remove tonsils that had already been removed.

That's much more extreme but totally plausible for the endgame. I'm sure there are provisions about that in the enormous Obamacare bill.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3064678
Canada
12/13/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
And 99% of those mental disorders are more than likely caused by pharmaceuticals. Create problem/give solution/cause reaction. Same ol', same ol'.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7292725

I do agree that many conditions are a result of the pharma industry. Not all, but yes many.
As far as mental disorders...they'll lie and tell you that your emotions are a symptom of such and such mental disorder, and then put you on meds, which really do effect your mind. So yes, they create the problem and then prescribe something else to counteract those other symptoms.
It's a non-ending cycle.
 Quoting: Nika

Sad thing is 1 in 3 are walking around with a head full of these chemicals at the present and if there's any disruption in the chain of getting said pharmachemicals ie: insert doom here...... You'll have those mentioned chemheads go into detox and then it'll be GAME ON.

This doesn't even cover all the smokers, alkeeholics, hell even coffee drinkers. Sad thing is this world is run by the psychos I can only pray, for these problems are far beyond man's help.

United States
12/13/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's much more extreme but totally plausible for the endgame. I'm sure there are provisions about that in the enormous Obamacare bill.

There is, but they have learned that it will force them to take a slower approach to it. The death panels really do exist under Obamacare. Only those that can prove to be an asset to society will be eligible to receive proper medical care. The rest will be forced to accept cutbacks, and even reduced to being force admitted to hospices to die from hunger and dehidration.
CosmicMind

User ID: 29805100
France
12/13/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was beginning to come to the same conclusion. A few years ago, I was given Prozac for general anxiety and OCD, and it did virtually nothing for the problem, but instead gave me lots of new problems. Which included zero sex drive, feeling like a zombie, emotionally dead and really tired. I was 18 so I'm glad I was old enough to start researching and stop the medication after a short period. CBT got rid of my OCD much quicker. Sadly the whole of psychiatry is premised on the idea that there is some deficiency in the brain. The medication has absolute no evidence for its success, in fact drugs which work in opposite ways to SSRIs have been shown to have similar results. While I'm sure there are some disorders which may need medication, I think that a lot of 'mental illness' can be cured by changing our thinking about stuff, and that is a good thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26125917
United States
12/13/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have to agree. Classifying normal human emotion as a sign of a 'mental disorder' is proof enough that the psychiatrists who came up with this are the ones who are insane.
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
12/13/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

THIS

It's not just mental health professionals who are tagging people with such disorders or at least symptoms of them. Your family doctor will make notes about your mental and emotional outlook, such as 'anxiety" , "fear", "depression", "paranoia".

All these notes will be electronically transmitted to the federal government and placed in your Obamacare file, for inclusion in their giant database.

Went to my doctor last week for more refills on B-12 med & syringes and he asked if I had received a flu shot. I know I should have lied and said yes, but I just 'hrumphed' and started talking about something else.

He then asked if I was afraid of the flu shot, and suggested a pneumonia vaccine. I started bitching about mercury & formaldehyde and said that if I ever decided I needed it I would at least get them to special order a CLEAN shot for me, like I do for my dogs.

He was scribbling away on my chart the whole time. I can just imagine what he wrote.
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Omniscient1

User ID: 25801142
United States
12/13/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are an abberation to "their" dream state and must be medicated and monitored.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25672410
United States
12/13/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everything but sin. Not masturbation, not homosexuality.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29776088

That's what ACORN will allow for the cures!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25672410
United States
12/13/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is love considered a disorder? That is certainly emotional.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28631873
United States
12/13/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Considering that indifference is my usual emotion, they would have a field day with me.
Omniscient1

User ID: 25801142
United States
12/13/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does waterboarding create a mental dis order
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9788321
United States
12/13/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
They forgot religion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28604765
United States
12/13/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well we're all a bit nutters in some way...

GLP