Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,383 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 248,216
Pageviews Today: 405,700Threads Today: 128Posts Today: 2,326
05:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Psychiatry goes insane! Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2731277
United States
12/13/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Psychiatry goes insane! Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5
I have not seen the new DSM but I have the DSM IV

I just wanted to add a little information.
Does anyone know how the DSM works with a trained professional? First of all, why is the person even seeing the mental health professional (psychologist or psychiatrist)? Are you complaining to your Dr. ? That's the key - either you came there yourself with worries or forced to go (anger mgt., suicidal or have an addiction). There was a reason for being there.

A trained professional will go through the listed symptoms...frequencies and ask you many questions... for a diagnosis. It may take up to two or three visits to get a proper diagnosis, but remember all the information they receive will be straight from the client. Of course in most cases.

There are guidelines for each disorder and time frame and frequency of each emotions that are listed.

I have a master's in mental health counseling ...not practicing right now, but just sharing how the DSM is suppose to be used with a trained professional.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24909641
Australia
12/13/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Psychiatry goes insane! Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5
Not to mention.....these psychiatric medications all suppress the pineal gland.
Maybe that is the real goal...
 Quoting: Nika

Thought that was already done with fluoride
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 29772491
United States
12/13/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not to mention.....these psychiatric medications all suppress the pineal gland.
Maybe that is the real goal...

Thought that was already done with fluoride
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24909641

Yes, fluoride does wreak havoc on the pineal gland. But so does all these psychiatric drugs.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
remjr1
User ID: 1393773
United States
12/13/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
IMO this about 3 things, not necissarily in this order: Money, Control & supression of the Pineal Gland. Look at the Municipal Water supplies in the great majority of Municipalities across the US & in some other Countries. Poisonous Fluoride(not the Calcium Fluoride found in Natural Springs & aquifers) serves the dual purpose of blocking the Pineal & poisoning us when TPTB AND Dr's know perfectly well that UV light is just as effective. Fluoride in food & drink, toothepaste & Mercury(also harms the Pineal Gland) in water & vaccines. Makes me sick!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24909641
Australia
12/13/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know I can't be the only person who is pissed about this!
Woops....that's an emotion. Oh well, if that makes me not normal..then so be it! Normal is way over-rated anyway.

No you are not they are probably trying to make a new normal.

Emotions make people do unexpected things, maybe that is the problem with them.
Vision Thing

User ID: 23462738
United States
12/13/2012 04:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29530812

Excellent article, Jon Rappoport is the best.
Nika  (OP)

United States
12/13/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
IMO this about 3 things, not necissarily in this order: Money, Control & supression of the Pineal Gland. Look at the Municipal Water supplies in the great majority of Municipalities across the US & in some other Countries. Poisonous Fluoride(not the Calcium Fluoride found in Natural Springs & aquifers) serves the dual purpose of blocking the Pineal & poisoning us when TPTB AND Dr's know perfectly well that UV light is just as effective. Fluoride in food & drink, toothepaste & Mercury(also harms the Pineal Gland) in water & vaccines. Makes me sick!
 Quoting: remjr1 1393773

Yes, exactly! That's what I was saying also.

Nika  (OP)

United States
12/13/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Woops....that's an emotion. Oh well, if that makes me not normal..then so be it! Normal is way over-rated anyway.

Problem? With feeling?
Emotions are what makes us human.
Maybe I am not understanding your statement. And if so, then I apologize.

Vision Thing

User ID: 23462738
United States
12/13/2012 05:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
I have not seen the new DSM but I have the DSM IV

I just wanted to add a little information.
Does anyone know how the DSM works with a trained professional? First of all, why is the person even seeing the mental health professional (psychologist or psychiatrist)? Are you complaining to your Dr. ? That's the key - either you came there yourself with worries or forced to go (anger mgt., suicidal or have an addiction). There was a reason for being there.

A trained professional will go through the listed symptoms...frequencies and ask you many questions... for a diagnosis. It may take up to two or three visits to get a proper diagnosis, but remember all the information they receive will be straight from the client. Of course in most cases.

There are guidelines for each disorder and time frame and frequency of each emotions that are listed.

I have a master's in mental health counseling ...not practicing right now, but just sharing how the DSM is suppose to be used with a trained professional.
 Quoting: Indysmindy

Thoughts, feelings and behaviors are not symptoms.

The list of so-called "disorders" is becoming so long that every human characteristic is covered as some kind of pathology.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17036978
United States
12/13/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29727011
United Kingdom
12/13/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow! This really is insane!

Sad? Not normal.
Happy? Not normal.
Excited? Not normal.
Something has you worried or scared? Not normal.
Stressful times? Not normal.
A little leary of your government? Then you definately are mental and should seek psychiatric help asap!

In their eyes, Feelings = mental disorder......you are not normal and need medication!
Like the article from Natural News says....
According to psychiatry, the only way to be normal is to be an emotionless zombie!

Demons don't understand emmotions, except the negative ones that they feed off.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
12/13/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.naturalnews.com]

y_happy

Invent your own disease!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6568391
Bulgaria
12/13/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no test that prove phonological illness. All that crap is created for money.
Nika  (OP)

United States
12/13/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, sometimes emotions do bring out the bad in people. They also bring out the best in us.

Terrebonne

User ID: 29641252
United States
12/13/2012 05:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
Only so they can have more basis from which to peddle their new (and mostly untested) drugs...

This is all about profit and control.
 Quoting: SaveUSa

No, I believe it is a bit more sinister than that. Once you have been diagnosed with some "special" mental disorder, you lose all control over yourself. The government then has a right to take total control over you, refusing any and all contact from family members or any other medical doctors that might claim a different diagnosis. With 90% of the people now diagnosed as "mental" they can be removed from public contact and disposed of quietly and efficently, reducing the human population enough to self support the TPTB's agenda.
 Quoting: 071676

This will give TPTB an excuse to take your 2nd amendment rights because we are all crazy.

gaah
INFJ; We are the protectors.
essence428

User ID: 22916852
United States
12/13/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Only so they can have more basis from which to peddle their new (and mostly untested) drugs...

No, I believe it is a bit more sinister than that. Once you have been diagnosed with some "special" mental disorder, you lose all control over yourself. The government then has a right to take total control over you, refusing any and all contact from family members or any other medical doctors that might claim a different diagnosis. With 90% of the people now diagnosed as "mental" they can be removed from public contact and disposed of quietly and efficently, reducing the human population enough to self support the TPTB's agenda.

Yup. And take away your right to own a gun. It's already happening. This is how they're going to accelerate gun confiscation.
[/quotE

I heard they are already doing that to veterans. They diagnose most of them with PTSD and then they are not eligible for a gun permit.
Nika  (OP)

United States
12/13/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't think of a more fitting thread for this video.
If you haven't watched it before, I highly recommend you watch it! For those who have seen it before....it's worth watching again!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19510487
United States
12/13/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

sex-pain-drugs-hypnosis, man'o'man, what a cocktail!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29624903
United Kingdom
12/13/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
The page is not found anymore,was that the right link or have they twigged and then pulled the page,someone has maybe tipped them off.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
CtYankee

User ID: 29576884
United States
Report Abusive Post
YUP....remember the first time a herd a little brother say "That's bad!"I knew in my heart this was a "BAD" sign.
CtYankee

"If at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence that you tried." -anonymous

-Spouting a fountain of nonsense since 1972-

Never met anyone important enough to lie to.....
Northman

User ID: 1110904
Puerto Rico
12/13/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I cry for hours on end and feel really good when I do it, and everyone thinks I'm really sad and unhappy but I feel great and could as easilly be laughing, would I quallify for one of these mental conditions ?
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

12/13/2012 05:37 PM

Report Abusive Post

Sad? Not normal.
Happy? Not normal.
Excited? Not normal.
A little leary of your government? Then you definately are mental and should seek psychiatric help asap!

In their eyes, Feelings = mental disorder......you are not normal and need medication!
According to psychiatry, the only way to be normal is to be an emotionless zombie!

ive been sayn this for years bc of what ive seen in the fostercare system and what they do to the kids.

they scratch their head...they getta label
they pull their wedgie out....they getta label
they pick their nose...they getta label

and ive noticed caseworkers writing shit down re resource families.
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Nika  (OP)

United States
12/13/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Mister Obvious

Wow! That gave me the chills...not the good ones either.
Thanks MO, I'd never heard about this movie.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19510487
United States
12/13/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is a failed and non-life attempt to resolve the mind. Now, for some good news, there is a way to resolve the mind that supports life. We practice it here in the privacy of our home and it brings anyone back to sanity, less compulsive, a voluntary games player at worst.

It is free to access and the title of the reference book is "The Resolution of the Mind, a Games Manual", by Dennis H. Stephens (deceased)

I act as a placeholder for those who wish to use this approach to resolve their mental conditions as they see it.

Namaste
Dapurps

User ID: 5408696
Canada
12/13/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Generalized anxiety disorder exists. I think one has to demonstrate one's anxiety is indeed "general". Not only does one feel anxious while speaking to the psychiatrist, but one feels the same way while speaking to the doctor, the mechanic, the teacher, the cab driver. And then in other ways too, to demonstrate the "generalized" aspect of one's anxiety.

But you're right, shit that's normal is suddenly considered a mental disorder. Is your kid acting like a kid? Ah! ADHD! Give him amphetamines! You sad because your mother died a week ago? Ah, abnormal attachment issues and depression! Need drugs!

It's not all a scam, but the majority of it is.
 Quoting: KonspiracyKitty

Great post. also I back your GAD point. I have general anxiety to the point I get panic attacks almost everytime I talk to anyone
even family and friends. most is bull but some mental issues are real.

Last Edited by Dapurps on 12/13/2012 05:46 PM
"What you perceive to be becomes your reality."

:ftwpanda:

dapurps
Nika  (OP)

United States
12/13/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sad? Not normal.
Happy? Not normal.
Excited? Not normal.

ive been sayn this for years bc of what ive seen in the fostercare system and what they do to the kids.

they scratch their head...they getta label
they pull their wedgie out....they getta label
they pick their nose...they getta label

and ive noticed caseworkers writing shit down re resource families.
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

Thanks Phen! You bring up an excellent point. Notice, they seem to target children more than anyone. It's truly disgusting! Pure evil!

Along time ago, my mom was a bus driver for the public schools. There was this one kid who was always causing trouble... just a brat...nothing more.
She said he was absent for an extended period of time and the next time she saw him, he was completely emotionless. Yeah, sure...he didn't act up anymore....just sat there..blank - all dead inside.
It's so disturbing...knowing how they are destroying the human mind...the human soul.

AnniJust

User ID: 11618076
United States
12/13/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

They do NOT have the right.. But mindsets like this are what leads to people believing that they do, and that they should. Its also what keeps the "authority" in their hands. They can't control US unless WE LET THEM!
Only when you release yourself from all material things can you attain true bliss.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
12/13/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look, the entire Psychological Industry is a farce.

First we had the good DOCTOR SPOCK (please) telling us not to discipline our children. To nurture their animal instincts rather than teaching them to be whole HUMANS.

Surprise! We now have an entire generation of grown-up children who need to be medicated in order to function in the world, but who are very easily manipulated through various means.

Such a crock.

The entire industry was created to control, not help people.
Nika  (OP)

United States
12/13/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

They do NOT have the right.. But mindsets like this are what leads to people believing that they do, and that they should. Its also what keeps the "authority" in their hands. They can't control US unless WE LET THEM!
 Quoting: AnniJust

I don't think that the poster was saying that the government has that right. He or she is saying that this is what the ptb believe.

GLP