Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,148 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 93,173
Pageviews Today: 161,854Threads Today: 63Posts Today: 833
01:33 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Psychiatry goes insane! Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5

Axslinger

User ID: 20593663
United States
12/13/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Psychiatry goes insane! Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5
You can decalcify your pineal gland.

[link to soundofheart.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27781531
United States
12/13/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Psychiatry goes insane! Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5
The DSM is nothing more than an insurance claims manual. If you see a Psychologist or Psychiatrist they have to have a diagnosis for the insurance company or they don't get paid.
Just like going to your family doctor, there has to be a diagnosis in order for the insurance to pay your doctor.
If your doctor states on the insurance claim that "Patient came in with no complaints or problems and I found none.", he is not going to get paid.
AnniJust

User ID: 11618076
United States
12/13/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only so they can have more basis from which to peddle their new (and mostly untested) drugs...

This is all about profit and control.
 Quoting: SaveUSa

No, I believe it is a bit more sinister than that. Once you have been diagnosed with some "special" mental disorder, you lose all control over yourself. The government then has a right to take total control over you, refusing any and all contact from family members or any other medical doctors that might claim a different diagnosis. With 90% of the people now diagnosed as "mental" they can be removed from public contact and disposed of quietly and efficently, reducing the human population enough to self support the TPTB's agenda.
 Quoting: 071676

They do NOT have the right.. But mindsets like this are what leads to people believing that they do, and that they should. Its also what keeps the "authority" in their hands. They can't control US unless WE LET THEM!
 Quoting: AnniJust

I don't think that the poster was saying that the government has that right. He or she is saying that this is what the ptb believe.
 Quoting: Nika

Yes, but still, to many people today believe that the big govt has this right. If there were some mass arresting or something along those lines were to occur within the next week or so, 9 times out of ten, we would all go with our heads bowed in in silence. Its not as if everyone on this site or a large number of communities has some huge elaborate plan to revolt if something like this happened. We have all of this information b/c at the end of the day we are utterly powerless up against Big Brother b/c the masses are to deep in their prescription drug induced comas to do anything about it. Im only 17. What could I possibly do against tptb when there are still people who think like this, and encourage ME to think like this?!
rant
Only when you release yourself from all material things can you attain true bliss.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6139196
United States
12/13/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Finally. A "create your own disease" engine... with instructions on how to use your new disease to get filthy rich:

[link to www.naturalnews.com]

I'll bet a lot of GLP doomers will appreciate this one, which is basically "getting off on doom" (don't worry, I have an expensive new drug in the works that will treat your symptoms for 12 hours per pill).

Dysphoric Erectile Phobia Syndrome (DEPS)

DEPS is primarily characterized by the presence of sub-euphoric mental symptoms correlating with the unexpected and unplanned stimulation of sexual organs during fearful episodes.

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26483554
United States
12/13/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder how many of these disorders will now be eligible for Social Security Disability?
It is amazing the list of things they say make you disabled. Meanwhile my husband, who was recently diagnosed with a fatal, debilitating disease has been waiting since August to hear from Social Security and I am pretty sure was denied.
Irradiated Fish Dish
User ID: 18234481
Canada
12/13/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Scared STIFF?
buttbuttbutt

Finally. A "create your own disease" engine... with instructions on how to use your new disease to get filthy rich:

I'll bet a lot of GLP doomers will appreciate this one, which is basically "getting off on doom" (don't worry, I have an expensive new drug in the works that will treat your symptoms for 12 hours per pill).

DEPS is primarily characterized by the presence of sub-euphoric mental symptoms correlating with the unexpected and unplanned stimulation of sexual organs during fearful episodes.

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6139196
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Scared STIFF?
buttbuttbutt

5a

Quoting: Irradiated Fish Dish 18234481

Nice one!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14863108
United States
12/13/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
People who think they are "normal" are often the craziest people in existance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29170599
United States
12/13/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op, Can you please scroll to L
look up Liberalism

and tell us what meds the book suggests ?

thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27026395
New Zealand
12/13/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only so they can have more basis from which to peddle their new (and mostly untested) drugs...

This is all about profit and control.
 Quoting: SaveUSa

No, I believe it is a bit more sinister than that. Once you have been diagnosed with some "special" mental disorder, you lose all control over yourself. The government then has a right to take total control over you, refusing any and all contact from family members or any other medical doctors that might claim a different diagnosis. With 90% of the people now diagnosed as "mental" they can be removed from public contact and disposed of quietly and efficently, reducing the human population enough to self support the TPTB's agenda.
 Quoting: 071676

Yup. And take away your right to own a gun. It's already happening. This is how they're going to accelerate gun confiscation.
 Quoting: black calx

^^^^^Already have been doing this for decades.

Gang Stalking. Yes this is Nazi Germany. The same thing happened to regular citizens in Nazi Germany and has been happening since.
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 29772491
United States
12/13/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op, Can you please scroll to L
look up Liberalism

and tell us what meds the book suggests ?

thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29170599

Why are you asking me?
Besides, they haven't included political views....yet.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29814808
United States
12/13/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
over medication will come back to bite us in the ass.

Not that pharmacuticals care.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6235765

It already has.Even with the lame disclaimers, they still have to admit that this is a problem. Which means it a much larger problem than they admit:
[link to www.medpagetoday.com]

Prenatal exposure to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) appears to be associated with increased chances of developing an autism spectrum disorder (ASD), although such an exposure is unlikely to explain many cases of autism, a case-control study showed.

Children born to mothers who received a prescription for any antidepressant in the year before delivery were twice as likely to have an ASD (6.7% versus 3.3%; OR 2.0, 95% CI 1.2 to 3.6), according to Lisa Croen, PhD, of Kaiser Permanente Northern California in Oakland, and colle
agues.

The DSM-5 is the Necronomicon of the High Priests of Pharma.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29813937
Australia
12/13/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is No Evidence that Pills actually cure anything :)

(If you Eat Healthy That's also a NEW Mental disorder)

They way I figure it is that Big Pharmacy will only be Happy If Every man women and child on planet Earth is Doped up with a prescription from them --> $ <--

a Man Coughs badly is a Smoker (needs to quit smoking!)

a Man is a Wino Drunk has a Swollen liver
(needs to quit drinking!)

a Man is Morbidly Overweight (needs to stop eating so much!)

a Man is Suicidal has relationship problems (needs comfort!)

Can any of the above problems be fixed with a Pill?

NO, with a Pill the problem stays, however now you have whatever side effect that pill came with as well!

So you need another pill to counter that pill and so on until you find that you now take a large Bag of Pills....
and feel sickly 24/7

You are now no better off then when you first started down big pharmacy's highway, only poorer more constipated, swollen, depressed and your wallet is much lighter

The Solution attack the problem

Put your Pills in the Bin ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13806508
United States
12/13/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can also get diagnosed with "Hoarding Disorder" if you happen to stockpile food, water and ammunition, among other things. Yep, being prepared for possible natural disasters now makes you a mental patient in the eyes of modern psychiatry

They are apparently moving hoarding out of ODC and listing it as it's own disorder. It's debatable whether hoarding is a stand alone problem or a symptom of something else but regardless they're talking about guys with 55 cats and trash piled to the ceiling not someone storing food and water.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13806508
United States
12/13/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
If there were some mass arresting or something along those lines were to occur within the next week or so, 9 times out of ten, we would all go with our heads bowed in in silence.
 Quoting: AnniJust

Relax.

No one's coming anytime soon for any mass arrests. If you think the government is organized enough for that you have limited experience with the real world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29311787
Canada
12/13/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome thread OP! Thanks for posting!

I love my emotions (riding them, and harnessing them when needed). And I love when others share their honest emotion with me and the rest of the world.

It's sad to see how people are encouraged to clam up, so it's very refreshing to see encouragement in the opposite direction!

Feelings are beautiful - the essence of life! Let's embrace them :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
12/13/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
TBTP are reptilians and have no emotions. Therefore, any human emotion is a mental disorder to them.

Look at the replicant entities in Congress. Do you really think these emotionless abominations are human? Do you think the emotionless conivings and machinations of Congress critters like the Reids AND Pelosis are normal?

They want to drug everything to non-resistance to their agenda.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like this new disorder I just generated using the Disease Mongering Engine:

Medication-Induced Maladaptive Nervous Dysfunction With Speaking In Tongues (MMNDWSIT)

MMNDWSIT is characterized by drug-induced toxic side effects impacting physiology and neurology in combination with the aberrant inability to adjust to normal responses or behaviors when using the brain, complicated by an uncontrollable urge to rapidly speak at loud volumes in unknown languages.

Source: Page 982 of the DSM-IV-FE*
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like this new disorder I just generated using the Disease Mongering Engine:

Medication-Induced Maladaptive Nervous Dysfunction With Speaking In Tongues (MMNDWSIT)

MMNDWSIT is characterized by drug-induced toxic side effects impacting physiology and neurology in combination with the aberrant inability to adjust to normal responses or behaviors when using the brain, complicated by an uncontrollable urge to rapidly speak at loud volumes in unknown languages.

Source: Page 982 of the DSM-IV-FE*

We really should just fuck with em. We can generate new diseases then post them on various psychiatry forums. Next thing you know, people are getting diagnosed with REALLY bizarre diseases and it totally discredits the whole "profession."
anti-agenda21

User ID: 1462016
Canada
12/13/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
when people are labeled , it's much easier to sort them out.

carry on folks !

no worries
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28185728
United States
12/13/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know how all the bills that pass under the cloak of some clever acronym or name. Maybe this is the same.

DSM V - Drug Supply Maintenance plan 5.

Classify all human emotion as mental disorder. Now here is a pill from our sponsors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25960973
United States
12/13/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's so they can label someone crazy when the new firearm laws take effect.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24179936
Netherlands
12/13/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh the Irony! The very system that supposedly treats mental illness has gone completely insane.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2731277
United States
12/13/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have not seen the new DSM but I have the DSM IV

I just wanted to add a little information.
Does anyone know how the DSM works with a trained professional? First of all, why is the person even seeing the mental health professional (psychologist or psychiatrist)? Are you complaining to your Dr. ? That's the key - either you came there yourself with worries or forced to go (anger mgt., suicidal or have an addiction). There was a reason for being there.

A trained professional will go through the listed symptoms...frequencies and ask you many questions... for a diagnosis. It may take up to two or three visits to get a proper diagnosis, but remember all the information they receive will be straight from the client. Of course in most cases.

There are guidelines for each disorder and time frame and frequency of each emotions that are listed.

I have a master's in mental health counseling ...not practicing right now, but just sharing how the DSM is suppose to be used with a trained professional.
 Quoting: Indysmindy

Thoughts, feelings and behaviors are not symptoms.

The list of so-called "disorders" is becoming so long that every human characteristic is covered as some kind of pathology.
 Quoting: Vision Thing

Good note! I will check on what they call that and how - it's been a while since I interned with mental health. I will look at exactly what they call those thoughts, feelings and behaviours...

The Key is - "Maladaptive behavior"
and one does not go to mental health professioanl unless they feel they need help - or are ordered to go. Also, we are trained (ethically) not to try to diagnosis - family or friends (we know them too well) - it must be in a professional setting done by a professional. So, if the DSM V is including more disorders... it is written for those that are going to go seek help (or people committing them for a reason). I'm just saying...I wouldn't worry as of yet.... but... since this is GLP forumn ... and we are aware of the NWO and control factor heading our way... it the process maybe written up differently - who knows? ( maybe using Hilter's DSM soon? )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29818175
United States
12/13/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow! This really is insane!

Sad? Not normal.
Happy? Not normal.
Excited? Not normal.
Something has you worried or scared? Not normal.
Stressful times? Not normal.
A little leary of your government? Then you definately are mental and should seek psychiatric help asap!

In their eyes, Feelings = mental disorder......you are not normal and need medication!
Like the article from Natural News says....
According to psychiatry, the only way to be normal is to be an emotionless zombie!

This is exactly what the Soviets did. They used supposed "psychiatry" and "psychiatric" drugs to neutralize ANYONE who didn't march in lockstep with the Communist Party, declaring them to be "mentally ill".

Make no mistake... THIS is what ALL of this is really about. Declaring you to be "dangerous" is you detest tyranny, and a police state.

They want everyone to be like the pudgy doofus in the movie 1984 (Parsons), who never questions "authority", and is quite happy to be a subject in the ant colony of worker slaves.

But remember, in the movie, even Parsons ends up in prison, after his child rats him out as a "thought criminal". Absolutely comical, the scene in the holding cell, where he explains to Winston, that he (Parsons) didn't even realize that he was a thought criminal himself, as then praised his child's "discernment" for seeing it.

The NWO wants an entire population of obedient workers, that don't ask questions, or "disrupt" society, in any way. They just take the Mark of the beast, and do as they are told. Pay their taxes, allow every tiny aspect of their lives to be monitored, and everybody keep an eye on everybody else, while living a bare bones lifestyle.

That is exactly what they want, and unless people stop taking all of these further and further encroachments on their liberty and privacy, this is exactly what they will end up getting.

A world where anybody with a brain, will live in a fucking NIGHTMARE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3779099
United States
12/13/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some daycare worker actually told my friend to have her toddler seen by a psychiatrist to get medication for some crazy new 'disorder'.. the symptoms are jumping around/having lots of energy and shouting a lot.. things that normal little kids do! I knew a lot of people back in school that were medicated FROM CHILDHOOD because they were 'too disobedient'.. basically if they couldn't sit still in a chair for hours and hours or didn't pay full attention in pre-k classes they suddenly had lots of energy. These people would take all these pill cocktails and turn into glassy eyed, emotionless zombies in class.. scariest thing I've seen in my life.

I was like that as a kid too.. my parents just let me run around outside and at parks and ride my bike around to release the energy (and kept me away from over processed foods and sugars) rather than stuff me full of pills.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1610510
United States
12/13/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not to mention.....these psychiatric medications all suppress the pineal gland.
Maybe that is the real goal...

Your suspicion is abnormal.

You do have meds for that, correct?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
i kind of agree, if you cant show restraint you should be in restraints, keep yourself in check, go with the flow and live out a life without losing control

showing restraint > showing emotion

the right path or light emotional path leads to prosperity and longevity

the wrong path or strong emotional path is misleading and leads to self delusions and poverty
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1501009

Fluoride and Big Pharma in action ^^^
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
i kind of agree, if you cant show restraint you should be in restraints, keep yourself in check, go with the flow and live out a life without losing control

showing restraint > showing emotion

the right path or light emotional path leads to prosperity and longevity

the wrong path or strong emotional path is misleading and leads to self delusions and poverty

I'll take poverty any day as opposed to feeling dead inside.

I RATHER BE A DEAD INSIDE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

THAN A HYPER LIVING OUT SIDE HOBO

Gee whizzz... It looks like they've already drugged you.
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 29772491
United States
12/13/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not to mention.....these psychiatric medications all suppress the pineal gland.
Maybe that is the real goal...

Your suspicion is abnormal.

You do have meds for that, correct?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1610510

It's not just a suspicion, it's the truth.
Fluoride suppresses the pineal also.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:

GLP