Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,901 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 869,762
Pageviews Today: 1,558,863Threads Today: 530Posts Today: 10,931
05:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Psychiatry goes insane! Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5

Crazy Harriet

User ID: 29170615
United States
12/13/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Psychiatry goes insane! Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5
The DSM book tells us more about what the elite want to suppress and control than what is mental health and illness. Back in the 1950's, people were incarcerated in mental institutions for questioning their societal role, or advocating different means of societal formations.

Today, with the proliferation of dumbing-down drugs which make people quiescent, we see a plethora of new illnesses which will (conveniently) be managed with these new products.

Not much different than the egg scare which coincided with the roll-out of egg substitutes in food manufacturing.

Today, the elite hope to keep the population quiet and submissive with the enforced swallowing of their drug-haze producing pills. These are often ordered to be injested by judges or other people with legal authority to make the peasant take it, and soon will be standardized with devices that can inform the authorities that they have, indeed, been properly injested.

[link to www.naturalnews.com]

Aldoux Huxley wrote about this at length, as well as giving some great lectures that can be found still today online. Worth a look-see. His dad was the champion of Charles Darwin, brother one of the founders of the United Nations, and he was the incarnate insider.

It's not all just a coincidence.
"I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than risk peace in pursuit of politics." - Donald Trump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29818175
United States
12/13/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Psychiatry goes insane! Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5
i kind of agree, if you cant show restraint you should be in restraints, keep yourself in check, go with the flow and live out a life without losing control

showing restraint > showing emotion

the right path or light emotional path leads to prosperity and longevity

the wrong path or strong emotional path is misleading and leads to self delusions and poverty
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1501009

I'll take poverty any day as opposed to feeling dead inside.
 Quoting: Nika

I RATHER BE A DEAD INSIDE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

THAN A HYPER LIVING OUT SIDE HOBO

Gee I wonder who you are...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1776522

Rest assured, his paychecks say "U.S. Government" on them.
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 29772491
United States
12/13/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
i kind of agree, if you cant show restraint you should be in restraints, keep yourself in check, go with the flow and live out a life without losing control

the wrong path or strong emotional path is misleading and leads to self delusions and poverty

I'll take poverty any day as opposed to feeling dead inside.

I RATHER BE A DEAD INSIDE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

THAN A HYPER LIVING OUT SIDE HOBO

Gee whizzz... It looks like they've already drugged you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29818175

Beyond all reason
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3494980
United States
12/13/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
This group has been fighting psychiatry for years and has answers. [link to www.cchr.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everything but sin. Not masturbation, not homosexuality.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29776088

Oh, I believe they have a psychiatric term for those also.
And if they don't yet, I'm sure they will soon.

WRONG. Being Gay was once in the book as a mental disorder until so many psychiatrists were gay,they took it out of the book and stated that being Gay was normal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29796220

What a thought. Being drugged into a coma by a gay psychiatrist, who themselves, are batshit crazy.
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
12/13/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
They want to make sure everyone is medicated.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
And 99% of those mental disorders are more than likely caused by pharmaceuticals. Create problem/give solution/cause reaction. Same ol', same ol'.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7292725

I do agree that many conditions are a result of the pharma industry. Not all, but yes many.
As far as mental disorders...they'll lie and tell you that your emotions are a symptom of such and such mental disorder, and then put you on meds, which really do effect your mind. So yes, they create the problem and then prescribe something else to counteract those other symptoms.
It's a non-ending cycle.

So they take normal people, and end up CREATING abnormal people.
SevenThunders

User ID: 15851599
United States
12/13/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
However the one major disorder that is on the rise in this present age is not mentioned in any way in this manual. That disorder is demon possession. Some psychiatrists with a lot of case history were forced to realize that this is a real problem. M Scott Peck, a psychiatrist, has written a few books about it.
With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
12/13/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow! This really is insane!

Sad? Not normal.
Happy? Not normal.
Excited? Not normal.
Something has you worried or scared? Not normal.
Stressful times? Not normal.
A little leary of your government? Then you definately are mental and should seek psychiatric help asap!

In their eyes, Feelings = mental disorder......you are not normal and need medication!
Like the article from Natural News says....
According to psychiatry, the only way to be normal is to be an emotionless zombie!

i thought it was only considered abnormal psychology if it interfered with daily function for more than a couple months?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only so they can have more basis from which to peddle their new (and mostly untested) drugs...

This is all about profit and control.
 Quoting: SaveUSa

No, I believe it is a bit more sinister than that. Once you have been diagnosed with some "special" mental disorder, you lose all control over yourself. The government then has a right to take total control over you, refusing any and all contact from family members or any other medical doctors that might claim a different diagnosis. With 90% of the people now diagnosed as "mental" they can be removed from public contact and disposed of quietly and efficently, reducing the human population enough to self support the TPTB's agenda.
 Quoting: 071676

Which is why you should dispose of any clown who insists on "diagnosing" you.
essence428

User ID: 22916852
United States
12/13/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op, Can you please scroll to L
look up Liberalism

and tell us what meds the book suggests ?

thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29170599

That was funny, I don't care who you are! If only meds could cure it, but the meds only make it worse. Gotta be dependant on something!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
My 3 1/2 year old did something earlier that got me to laughing so hard I had tears running down my face, guess I'll have to see a "Dr" about that. Oh, btw, does your TROLL bite? ;-)
 Quoting: remjr1 1615216

No, you don't need any meds for the hysterical laughing. However, I do think you should be sterilized, and medicated, for being stupid enough to be pumping out kids in an insane world on the edge of total meltdown.
ajk

User ID: 29024587
United States
12/13/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's the problem, how they decide what restraint is is SUBJECTIVE. Restraint in and of itself is not a bad thing, but letting OTHERS define what it is or should be for you is.

Goes along with why the idea of not being afraid if we have nothing to hide is bad too. It's fine until YOU become their target. These things have to be cut off at the root, because if you give them an inch, they will take a mile every time. History has shown this to be true over and over again, we must learn from it or we will repeat it.

Last Edited by ajk on 12/13/2012 08:43 PM
No one is perfect. A babe before walking will first stumble and fall many times but NEVER gives up until he succeeds.

Always remember, ultimately, to never follow any person's belief. Your relationship with God is between you and God.

If nothing else, remember this: religion = subservience, control and conformity, the same template as EVERY government

"Most believers would kill truth if truth threatened their religion." L. K. Washburn

"This crime called blasphemy was invented by priests for the purpose of defending doctrines not able to take care of themselves." Robert Ingersoll

"If anyone wants to know how God feels, it's a warm light as if the sun is poking through dark clouds and lifting your spirits with pure joy."
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only so they can have more basis from which to peddle their new (and mostly untested) drugs...

This is all about profit and control.
 Quoting: SaveUSa

No, I believe it is a bit more sinister than that. Once you have been diagnosed with some "special" mental disorder, you lose all control over yourself. The government then has a right to take total control over you, refusing any and all contact from family members or any other medical doctors that might claim a different diagnosis. With 90% of the people now diagnosed as "mental" they can be removed from public contact and disposed of quietly and efficently, reducing the human population enough to self support the TPTB's agenda.
 Quoting: 071676

Yup. And take away your right to own a gun. It's already happening. This is how they're going to accelerate gun confiscation.
 Quoting: black calx

Well, at least I know exactly how I (and every intelligent friend I know) is going to die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13326139
United Arab Emirates
12/13/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, they are right in a way, in that anything besides a calm mind totally clear of thoughts is an unstable state of mind which leads to suffering through want or lack of want, and thus is undesirable. However, medicine is not really the answer for everything.
ajk

United States
12/13/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
They forgot religion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9788321

Nah religion works in their favor, in fact it's critical in some respects to their control, both in the sense of getting so many people to obey them in the name of the God or Gods they present to them as literal, and dividing them against each other based on what each God they are given is telling them. Divide and conquer......
No one is perfect. A babe before walking will first stumble and fall many times but NEVER gives up until he succeeds.

Always remember, ultimately, to never follow any person's belief. Your relationship with God is between you and God.

If nothing else, remember this: religion = subservience, control and conformity, the same template as EVERY government

"Most believers would kill truth if truth threatened their religion." L. K. Washburn

"This crime called blasphemy was invented by priests for the purpose of defending doctrines not able to take care of themselves." Robert Ingersoll

"If anyone wants to know how God feels, it's a warm light as if the sun is poking through dark clouds and lifting your spirits with pure joy."
ajk

United States
12/13/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, they are right in a way, in that anything besides a calm mind totally clear of thoughts is an unstable state of mind which leads to suffering through want or lack of want, and thus is undesirable. However, medicine is not really the answer for everything.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13326139

Remember this, EVERYTHING the state ever does always is based upon an idea that they can get people to agree with, that's how they gain their foothold. Once they have done that, they use that power and abuse it to the levels we see every day.

If we are ever to rise up collectively as a people and stop this, we MUST know their tricks.....

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18644011
Croatia
12/13/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Insane people healing the insane ones.
Who could have more empathy for them? chuckle

But for real, thinking about psychiatry always made me shiver.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'd be willin to bet that the DSM is being bought and governed by big-pharma.

i think i will research that a bit
Nika  (OP)

United States
12/13/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow! This really is insane!

Sad? Not normal.
Happy? Not normal.
Excited? Not normal.
Something has you worried or scared? Not normal.
Stressful times? Not normal.
A little leary of your government? Then you definately are mental and should seek psychiatric help asap!

In their eyes, Feelings = mental disorder......you are not normal and need medication!
Like the article from Natural News says....
According to psychiatry, the only way to be normal is to be an emotionless zombie!

i thought it was only considered abnormal psychology if it interfered with daily function for more than a couple months?
 Quoting: Salt

That may be, but that don't stop them from trying to medicate us all.

Nika  (OP)

United States
12/13/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13326139

Thoughts do not equal an unstable mind.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29823566
Saudi Arabia
12/13/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Psychiatry and Psychology are dominated by Jews. Jews are actively working to destroy the USA, just like they do every country they infest. So what do you expect from the Satanic Tribe?!? Jews deserve to be rounded up and baked!!
Nika  (OP)

United States
12/13/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh I'd say that is correct. Big pharma governs the medical industry. So why not the psychiatric industry also? It seems no matter what you go to the family doctor for, they are only interested in prescribing a medication to treat the symptoms.
They never bother with finding the underlying problem that's creating the symptoms.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21565341
United States
12/13/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with them being a mental disorder
Think about this...
The mind when is calm and in peace is able to create a certain situation or an approach to one in a more logic way which leads to a good result
now
add emotions, this calm and peaceful mind becomes clouded, a dense fog that feeds a thought and/or reaction.
then you're fucked, gg, im high...
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh I'd say that is correct. Big pharma governs the medical industry. So why not the psychiatric industry also? It seems no matter what you go to the family doctor for, they are only interested in prescribing a medication to treat the symptoms.
They never bother with finding the underlying problem that's creating the symptoms.

yep. a pill for everything. no matter if it's healthy, normal, or necessary.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Saddletramp

User ID: 812002
Puerto Rico
12/13/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
According to them I think I have ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder), you can see it in my avatar. I wonder if I could get a medical marijuana prescription for that?!?!?
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
According to them I think I have ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder), you can see it in my avatar. I wonder if I could get a medical marijuana prescription for that?!?!?
 Quoting: Saddletramp

my daughter has ODD
one day she will be president.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7122996
United States
12/13/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am sure "natural news" isn't taking anything out of context at all jerkitjerkit
Nika  (OP)

United States
12/13/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with them being a mental disorder
Think about this...
The mind when is calm and in peace is able to create a certain situation or an approach to one in a more logic way which leads to a good result
now
add emotions, this calm and peaceful mind becomes clouded, a dense fog that feeds a thought and/or reaction.
then you're fucked, gg, im high...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21565341

You know, you can have emotions and thoughts and still be calm and have a peaceful mind.

Saddletramp

User ID: 812002
Puerto Rico
12/13/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Saddletramp

my daughter has ODD
one day she will be president.

If she's got it, I'll vote for her...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"

GLP