China school knife attack in Henan injures 22 children

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 225644
Switzerland
12/14/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: China school knife attack in Henan injures 22 children
Tell me again how 'guns don't kill people people kill people' gun nuts. Actually, don't. I'm sick of listening to your bullshit. And now the rest of the country will be too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15400092

also count the number of such incidents in the states and the number in china (or elsewhere on the damn planet).

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 225644
Switzerland
12/14/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me again how 'guns don't kill people people kill people' gun nuts. Actually, don't. I'm sick of listening to your bullshit. And now the rest of the country will be too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15400092

also count the number of such incidents in the states and the number in china (or elsewhere on the damn planet).

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 225644

and before you start raging, just count the ones since 2010 if you want.
The 6th Sun

User ID: 25121342
United States
12/14/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The UN must take up knife control.
 Quoting: Desert Fox

The timing is certainly interesting ...
Thread: ARE THEY GOING TO CRASH THE INTERNET?
Thread: They have taken over our Constitution via UCC and here is how they did it!

"God sleeps in the rocks, stirs in the plants, dreams in the animals,
and finally awakens in man." -Famous Vedic Quote-
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
12/14/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'ts depressing how just before Christmas almost every year, there is always some very bad news for the world to hear & see.

I can't help feeling that this is not a coincidence. These events, whether it be these kinds of killings or starting a war, or a massive EQ & tsunami cause incredible trauma & shock to all of humanity. It also creates fear & panic within our minds & hearts. These events happen at a time when the masses are in a celebratory mood. Such events always serve to reduce the higher vibration of people at this time, & thereby gather up massive amounts of negative energy to feed their insatible appetites. I'm sure many sacrificial rituals are carried out at these opportune moments.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22089462
Netherlands
12/14/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
0 deaths.

If he had access to a gun when he decided to go and hurt some innocent kids 10+ would have died.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22089462

Oh yeah, i forgot about those billions NOT killed by swords - - in the past
 Quoting: AtsuiPanda

Can you please rewrite whatever you had in your mind in such a way that is actually understandable and relevant?

I'm sorry i will go slow, Just because he didn't have a gun does not mean he could not kill a lot of kids with a knife.. So many people have been killed with out guns thru the history of humans.

According to that line of logic we should have lightly controlled free trade for nuclear weapons as well.

I'm sure you would sleep a lot better at night when such an utopia is realized.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10408238
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

A man with a knife has wounded 22 children and an adult at a primary school in central China, state media report.

The attack happened at the gate of a school in Chenpeng village in Henan province, Xinhua news agency said. It did not give further details of the extent of the victims' injuries.

Police had arrested a 36-year-old local man, Xinhua added.
 Quoting: SheldonCooper

Thanks for that Sheldon been looking for this, shame about the link, ill try and find another as i cant support pedophilia.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21427624
Canada
12/14/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
0 deaths.

If he had access to a gun when he decided to go and hurt some innocent kids 10+ would have died.

Can you please rewrite whatever you had in your mind in such a way that is actually understandable and relevant?

I'm sorry i will go slow, Just because he didn't have a gun does not mean he could not kill a lot of kids with a knife.. So many people have been killed with out guns thru the history of humans.

I will go even slower.... A long time ago, they used their hands, then they found rocks and sticks were more EFFECTIVE so they used those. Then as time went on, they discovered a metal blade(many ages, ie. Bronze, steel, etc) was MORE EFFECTIVE at killing than sticks and stones.

Later, gunpowder was invented, and guns were invented, and were used. Over the years, they have been refined and improved and guns are used rather than knives because.... GUNS ARE MORE EFFECTIVE AT KILLING THAN KNIVES.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22089462
Netherlands
12/14/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

I will go even slower.... A long time ago, they used their hands, then they found rocks and sticks were more EFFECTIVE so they used those. Then as time went on, they discovered a metal blade(many ages, ie. Bronze, steel, etc) was MORE EFFECTIVE at killing than sticks and stones.

Later, gunpowder was invented, and guns were invented, and were used. Over the years, they have been refined and improved and guns are used rather than knives because.... GUNS ARE MORE EFFECTIVE AT KILLING THAN KNIVES.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21427624

So you are suggesting average Joe should have access to nuclear bombs because nuclear bombs don't kill people but people do?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28641580
United States
12/15/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
12/17/2012 05:29 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21427624

So you are suggesting average Joe should have access to nuclear bombs because nuclear bombs don't kill people but people do?

and your point....

the same can be done with cleaning products...because they can be used in a malicious way...too
rainrosefaithtrue

GLP