School shooting in Newtown CT-Breaking on Fox News

blackngoldbeauty

User ID: 29893904
United States
12/14/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: School shooting in Newtown CT-Breaking on Fox News
As a mother of an adult with Aspergers, I cannot see how someone with this disability could carry this out...no way.Either this kid was forced, kidnapped or some other perp. Not saying my son is an angel..but not capable of murdering 26 people, especially children..my son identifies more with little kids than adults or peers his own age. Something is not right here....
 Quoting: blackngoldbeauty

parents like YOU in denial is why things like this happen. the same happened with the south korean who killed over 30 at Virginia tech, ignorant parents..
 Quoting: samscum

Ok..now let's play "blame the parents"...how about society..doesn't matter..I am not denying anything..I clearly said "my son is no angel" but the noise alone from the gun would clearly send this kid into a shut down. I have guns in my home, for protection, hunting...my kid could care less about them...he collects figurines, watches his favorite videos and loves everyone..I still say...someone is behind this act.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29415107
United States
Report Abusive Post
Another link to Adam Lanza (same guy in previous photos)

[link to www.hartfordbusiness.com]
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

This can't be him because the shooter is 20 years old. This guy graduated from Trinity college in 2010 so he is older.
goodmockingbird

User ID: 29124333
United States
Report Abusive Post
Shooter posted thread on 4chan telling his plans

[link to i.imgur.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29890926

Is that avatar picture from the old Columbine killing?

Anyway, sure looks like he did post his intentions on 4chan, just like the Shopping Mall shooter did a few days ago.
I Support Our First Responders
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29890926
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
Can someone explain to me how someone armed with a glock and a sig can hit 27 people? Even with massive amounts of training, you can't hit anything stationary beyond 15 yards with real accuracy with a pistol, let alone running targets. Maybe a specially barreled competition pistol could hit accurately at 15 yards, or a 22. This shooter was able to kill 18 running and screaming kids with a pistol? I don't really buy it. I bet there's a 2nd shooter.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29158753

The shooter are in hypnosis and could shoot a fly off a cotton ball.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23172245
United States
Report Abusive Post

[link to i.imgur.com]

My God why in the world did someone not report this and get it stopped!!!!!?????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23172245

Report what? NSA filters everything. Why didn't the authorities stop it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26410914

That is what i am saying... why didn't someone report this to the authorities???????????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 906056
United States
12/14/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to i.imgur.com]

link, please not screencap.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26410914
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Can someone explain to me how someone armed with a glock and a sig can hit 27 people? Even with massive amounts of training, you can't hit anything stationary beyond 15 yards with real accuracy with a pistol, let alone running targets. Maybe a specially barreled competition pistol could hit accurately at 15 yards, or a 22. This shooter was able to kill 18 running and screaming kids with a pistol? I don't really buy it. I bet there's a 2nd shooter.

The victims were probably huddled in a room like they are taught on lockdown.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29713815
United States
Report Abusive Post
>UK - 14
>Japan - 47
>Australia - 59
>Canada - 144
>Germany - 269
>USA - 11, 369
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15400092

Oh, thats the number of people killed by guns in each of those countries.

USA! USA! USA!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15400092

Unfortunately a lot of those gun deaths in America are commited by Cops
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
12/14/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to i.imgur.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 906056

This is all i have.

Thread: Shooter posted thread on 4chan telling his plans!!!
RDprofessor

User ID: 19614366
United States
12/14/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to i.imgur.com]

give me a break. that can be fabricated.
what about the maroon van ? the man in camo ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29867373
United States
12/14/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe the kids were all huddled together..or maybe they were in shock and didnt run.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1615216
United States
12/14/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone else wondered why the shooter doesn't have 3 names???

wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 455519

He probably will once they make it "Official".
samscum

User ID: 29584015
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to i.imgur.com]

lol 4chan the favorite site for socially crippled nerds.

The intense level of detail in preparation for this sick rampage is the work of someone with a socially removed INTENSE hated for humans.

his brother also called him "developmentally disabled", i am sorry but developmentally disabled=Asperger's,
FULL retards don't have the mental capacity to go COD mode killing 25 people, so-called social reject ASSberger suffers DO. Adlof hitler was rumoured to have ASSbergers,go figure.......

His mother didn't take any action earlier because she thinks it is all part of his eccentric socially crippled loser syndrome...

I hope the monster rots in hell for what he has done to those innocent children,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23534110
United States
Report Abusive Post
Why didnt the teachers protect the children?

Seriously, 18 children dead? WTF?!

You can take down an armed person without a gun.

Why did these teachers pansy out?

Protect the kids for godsake!
 Quoting: Saratonin

It sounds like it all happened in one room. He killed the adults first and the kids were helpless probably. Six adults in one area probably means they were confronting the situation.

We don't know how it went down yet, but it's not really fair to blame the teachers. I'm sure they did everything they possibly could, like any of us would have done.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20257839
United States
Report Abusive Post
All schools should have guns for protection.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23410679

So you say you need more guns?norespect
 Quoting: northerntomcat 28083399

Shut up yuppy. Seems to me the only places this bullshit happens is where everyone is disarmed.

People like you are mental, literally. Grow a pair of fucking balls. Kids are not idiots. We taught children to fight wars with deadly weapons thousands of years ago. They were bright enough then, they are bright enough now.

Our society is being molded to a horrible script of spongebob or some other mentally retarding program on their lovely box of lies.

If they had it their way, we would all be either chained together or so dumbed down that we'd all ride short buses wearing safety helmets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29415107
United States
Report Abusive Post
Why didnt the teachers protect the children?

Seriously, 18 children dead? WTF?!

You can take down an armed person without a gun.

Why did these teachers pansy out?

Protect the kids for godsake!
 Quoting: Saratonin

I wondered this too but maybe it was only one class being shot at..teacher shot and the other teachers trying to save their class of kids..but OMG 20 kids...? Someone should have got the bastard taken out by then.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29867373

They said one entire class wasn't accounted for.
MyAffliction

User ID: 2317943
United States
12/14/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to i.imgur.com]

Wow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29893980
Croatia
Report Abusive Post
Country_______________Civilian Firearms____________Total____
______________________per 100 Persons)______________________

1___United States_______88.8____________________270,000,000

2___Yemen_____________54.8_____________________11,500,000

3___Switzerland_________45.7______________________3,400,000

4___Finland_____________45.3______________________2,400,000

5___Serbia______________37.8______________________3,050,000
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29158753
United States
Report Abusive Post

Maybe the kids were all huddled together..or maybe they were in shock and didnt run.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29867373

That's certainly possible but I bet they wouldn't stay huddled once they were being fired on. And based on what I've read about this so far, it was 15 minutes from the time the shooting was first heard until when the cops were actually in the building. That means he would have had to shoot 27 (or 29?) people in that short amount of time. It really doesn't seem very plausible.
CowgirlK

User ID: 29001593
United States
Report Abusive Post
Step back for a second. We are supposed to believe that a developmentally disabled (retarded) 20 year old was able to get his hands on four guns and a bullet proof vest?

What the fuck is going on. First it was father of student. Now it's son of teacher. First it was Ryan, now it's adam.

We have Ryan, Adam, and Camo guy as suspects.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15729248

Common sense makes this story seem like a false flag. This is a false flag fail from the NWO.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23410679

From what I can tell, the only thing that is real is there are a lot of dead children and devastated parents.

I have been following this story from early this morning and NOTHING makes sense.

Its Ryan, Ray, Adam, Nancy..etc. Barry is sobbing on the Tube...The schools web site is down. Info is being scrubbed from the web. The media has no idea what is going on...bla, bla, bla

This whole mess has made me physically SICK!!! I guess I better shut up before the men in black pay me a visit.

Check this out from the schools web site that is now down.

:school web page:
 Quoting: CowgirlK

Is that screenshot from before the shootings?
 Quoting: INK3

I don't know for sure but I am going to say yes! When I read about the the shooting on page one of this thread, around 10 am today...My first stop was to the school's web page to check out the school. That notice was on there when I arrived. Everything else looked normal. Teacher links, and bio's, what was going on in the school, what was for lunch, etc. I didn't close the page because I was afraid it would go down once info started coming in. For that matter I still have the staff page open. I took screen shots of a few things fearing info would go missing shortly.

Now we hear it was a kindergarten class that was involved.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26143620
United States
12/14/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a mother of an adult with Aspergers, I cannot see how someone with this disability could carry this out...no way.Either this kid was forced, kidnapped or some other perp. Not saying my son is an angel..but not capable of murdering 26 people, especially children..my son identifies more with little kids than adults or peers his own age. Something is not right here....
 Quoting: blackngoldbeauty

That would depend on whether the shooter had any other emotional disorders along with Asperger's. My husband has mild Asperger's and bi-polar disorder. He wouldn't do anything like this but he is prone to outburst. I guess it would depend on any contributable mental illnesses and their severity.
goodmockingbird

User ID: 29124333
United States
Report Abusive Post
Whatever happened to camo-wearing guy found in the woods near the school?

He got dropped by the wayside.
I Support Our First Responders
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5141990
United States
Report Abusive Post
The problem is the lack of guns in the hands of responsible sane people. In Israel there are guards toting machine guns in every mall and school. This sort of gun violence would be next to impossible.

Switzerland is a good example of responsible gun use. Everyone who has served in the military is required to have one.

It's time to face the facts. Liberals have allowed the demons in with their libertine anti-God philosophies. The sea change occurred in 1962 when they banned God from the schools, hiding behind the lie of the separation of church and state. Thereafter all the negative social statistics started to spike.

Back in those days they actually had gun ranges in school and there was a much larger gun culture. Guess what, there were far fewer mass murders of this type. So the problem is not guns, the problem is a lack of morals and a lack of God. I blame the leftists, dumbocrats and liberals for falling into the trap created by our satanic overlords.
 Quoting: SevenThunders

Oh Bullshit! It's you gun loving fuck heads who allow any mental head case mofo to have a gun; just to protect your own precious rights. Just start saying no to the pill poppers and crazies. You know not "everyone" should be allowed to do "everything"...Now take that from a so called libtard you asswipe.

Ah, really no point in saying anything with a tard like you anyhow. The subject of gun ownership is clearly above your pay grade.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 279896
United States
Report Abusive Post

[link to i.imgur.com]

The intense level of detail in preparation for this sick rampage is the work of someone with a socially removed INTENSE hated for humans.

his brother also called him "developmentally disabled", i am sorry but developmentally disabled=Asperger's,
FULL retards don't have the mental capacity to go COD mode killing 25 people, so-called social reject ASSberger suffers DO. Adlof hitler was rumoured to have ASSbergers,go figure.......

His mother didn't take any action earlier because she thinks it is all part of his eccentric socially crippled loser syndrome...

I hope the monster rots in hell for what he has done to those innocent children,

bsflagJudge much?You cannucks are beyond dumb fucks.No wonder you spineless bastards got disarmed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23410679
United States
Report Abusive Post
No offense to those who died but did the victims have names? did they remove the bodies? haven't seen footage of body bags yet.
C3r371c

User ID: 28838155
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whatever happened to camo-wearing guy found in the woods near the school?

He got dropped by the wayside.
 Quoting: goodmockingbird

Very similar to Columbine... people arrested nearby wearing camo, later released and forgotten...
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
12/14/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to i.imgur.com]

All of this is true, most of us believe to have, at least slight asperger. So yea the shooter could definetly be a 4channer and this could be unshopped. BTW i dont believe the mentally able or disable do this i think its in every case mind manipulation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29326928
New Zealand
12/14/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Country_______________Civilian Firearms____________Total____
______________________per 100 Persons)______________________

1___United States_______88.8____________________270,000,000

2___Yemen_____________54.8_____________________11,500,000

3___Switzerland_________45.7______________________3,400,000

4___Finland_____________45.3______________________2,400,000

5___Serbia______________37.8______________________3,050,000
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29893980

crazy!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28091206
United States
Report Abusive Post

[link to i.imgur.com]

give me a break. that can be fabricated.
what about the maroon van ? the man in camo ?
 Quoting: RDprofessor

PHOTOSHOP Artists
now joining the madness

bsflag
gunlover
User ID: 29899345
United States
Report Abusive Post
US citizens are safe with guns, what's the lives of 28 children anyway?? we are starting at a clean slate today. love my gun!!

[link to dayssincemassshooting.com]

GLP