School shooting in Newtown CT-Breaking on Fox News

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28036927
United States
12/14/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: School shooting in Newtown CT-Breaking on Fox News
feel sorry for that guy having his picture shared with 10,000 and counting people now. good job glp.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27338393

well, he is on facebook. it's not like he didn't ask for it. just saying.
*W77*

User ID: 17445592
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
Why do you even need guns???
It goes fine without them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 279896
United States
Report Abusive Post
No offense to those who died but did the victims have names? did they remove the bodies? haven't seen footage of body bags yet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23410679

There probably aren't any just like in aurora and all the other mind fuck ops.bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20257839
United States
Report Abusive Post
Country_______________Civilian Firearms____________Total____
______________________per 100 Persons)______________________

1___United States_______88.8____________________270,000,000

2___Yemen_____________54.8_____________________11,500,000

3___Switzerland_________45.7______________________3,400,000

4___Finland_____________45.3______________________2,400,000

5___Serbia______________37.8______________________3,050,000
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29893980

Who gives a hoot. Grow a brain cell ffs. For one, there were no guns on any of the properties where ANY of these shootings.

They are either a) locked in a police house b) locked in a civilians hose c) locked in a store front d) locked in a military depot or e) on the streets in some criminals hands.

Those are your choices!

But every-time a gun pops off, guess what? It was in a place where no one had guns already.

GET IT YET????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29893980
Croatia
12/14/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

crazy!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29326928

The law of large numbers, is more than obvious.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: *W77*

bsflag
What goes fine without them?Tyranny and genocide?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310640
United States
12/14/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why didnt the teachers protect the children?

Seriously, 18 children dead? WTF?!

You can take down an armed person without a gun.

Why did these teachers pansy out?

Protect the kids for godsake!
 Quoting: Saratonin

It sounds like it all happened in one room. He killed the adults first and the kids were helpless probably. Six adults in one area probably means they were confronting the situation.

We don't know how it went down yet, but it's not really fair to blame the teachers. I'm sure they did everything they possibly could, like any of us would have done.
 Quoting: Little Willow

my experience is that those not automatically predisposed and trained to aggressively defend go into a state of dreamlike passivity and simply curl up and stay quiet hoping it's a bad dream.

You have to LEARN you have an obligation to defend yourself, women and children assume it's someone elses job
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27338393
United States
Report Abusive Post
dark night theater killer posted on 4chan also?? wtf [link to www.liveleak.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29158753
United States
Report Abusive Post
The problem is the lack of guns in the hands of responsible sane people. In Israel there are guards toting machine guns in every mall and school. This sort of gun violence would be next to impossible.

Switzerland is a good example of responsible gun use. Everyone who has served in the military is required to have one.

It's time to face the facts. Liberals have allowed the demons in with their libertine anti-God philosophies. The sea change occurred in 1962 when they banned God from the schools, hiding behind the lie of the separation of church and state. Thereafter all the negative social statistics started to spike.

Back in those days they actually had gun ranges in school and there was a much larger gun culture. Guess what, there were far fewer mass murders of this type. So the problem is not guns, the problem is a lack of morals and a lack of God. I blame the leftists, dumbocrats and liberals for falling into the trap created by our satanic overlords.
 Quoting: SevenThunders

Oh Bullshit! It's you gun loving fuck heads who allow any mental head case mofo to have a gun; just to protect your own precious rights. Just start saying no to the pill poppers and crazies. You know not "everyone" should be allowed to do "everything"...Now take that from a so called libtard you asswipe.

Ah, really no point in saying anything with a tard like you anyhow. The subject of gun ownership is clearly above your pay grade.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5141990

The same people that want your guns also want at least 90 percent depopulation of the planet - and that's public record if you take the time to actually investigate. Bill Gates said on Ted presentation he wants your ass dead. What are your odds that you are going to be in the 5-10 percent that is allowed to live? I don't know but it is probably not in your favor. I do know this. Your chances of surviving these killers when they finally decide to slab you falls drastically once you are disarmed. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who gives a hoot. Grow a brain cell ffs. For one, there were no guns on any of the properties where ANY of these shootings.

They are either a) locked in a police house b) locked in a civilians hose c) locked in a store front d) locked in a military depot or e) on the streets in some criminals hands.

Those are your choices!

But every-time a gun pops off, guess what? It was in a place where no one had guns already.

GET IT YET????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20257839

I think the guns are angry and just shooting people.Have they reached self awareness?bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23534110
United States
Report Abusive Post
As a mother of an adult with Aspergers, I cannot see how someone with this disability could carry this out...no way.Either this kid was forced, kidnapped or some other perp. Not saying my son is an angel..but not capable of murdering 26 people, especially children..my son identifies more with little kids than adults or peers his own age. Something is not right here....
 Quoting: blackngoldbeauty

parents like YOU in denial is why things like this happen. the same happened with the south korean who killed over 30 at Virginia tech, ignorant parents..
 Quoting: samscum

That's like saying every child with aspergers can do such a thing, what is wrong with you to call out this parent, he/she knows her son better then anyone else..you sound ignorant. smh
 Quoting: GooliaJulia

Lots of idiot comments today, sheesh.

Not to mention she's spot on in what she's saying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29864025
United States
Report Abusive Post
Why didnt the teachers protect the children?

Seriously, 18 children dead? WTF?!

You can take down an armed person without a gun.

Why did these teachers pansy out?

Protect the kids for godsake!
 Quoting: Saratonin

7 teachers obviously tried to protect the children and died for them. You can't take out an armed person who's a good shot without a weapon yourself. That person could just shoot you in the head before you get to them, however it would definitely be worth trying to save a kid.too_sad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15400092
Argentina
Report Abusive Post
-Some nutjob gets guns easily thanks to the laws in the USA and goes on a rampage.
blackngoldbeauty

User ID: 29893904
United States
12/14/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shooter posted thread on 4chan telling his plans

[link to i.imgur.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29890926

lol 4chan the favorite site for socially crippled nerds.

The intense level of detail in preparation for this sick rampage is the work of someone with a socially removed INTENSE hated for humans.

his brother also called him "developmentally disabled", i am sorry but developmentally disabled=Asperger's,
FULL retards don't have the mental capacity to go COD mode killing 25 people, so-called social reject ASSberger suffers DO. Adlof hitler was rumoured to have ASSbergers,go figure.......

His mother didn't take any action earlier because she thinks it is all part of his eccentric socially crippled loser syndrome...

I hope the monster rots in hell for what he has done to those innocent children,
 Quoting: samscum

Wow..is all that I can say to that..speechless. You need a hug. Too much anger, too much bad energy...
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
Report Abusive Post
-People from all around the globe say that USA should take gun control more seriously and not let weapons become a business like it has.
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
Report Abusive Post
-People from all around the globe say that USA should take gun control more seriously and not let weapons become a business like it has.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: *W77*

bsflag
What goes fine without them?Tyranny and genocide?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 279896

Tyranny and genocide were always accompanied by guns.
LaniJane

User ID: 29891506
United States
Report Abusive Post
No offense to those who died but did the victims have names? did they remove the bodies? haven't seen footage of body bags yet.

That's because they're all still inside. It's going to be a long night. Pretty big crime scene to process.
"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." ~
George Carlin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15393386
United States
Report Abusive Post
Lyme Conn. is about 100 miles South East of Sandy Hook [NewTown]Conn.

Lyme Disease is often present but misdiagnosed, especially if it is Neonataly transmitted to the offspring of an infected adult [parent] .. if left untreated it is as deadly as syphilis, eventually leading to destruction of a significant percentage of the brain 's nervous system [blood brain barrier jump] and I often suspect, it is the major factor in acts of violence of this nature ..

LYME - TICK VECTOR DELIVERED
OR
NEONATAL [TRANSMITTED BY ACT OF PROCREATION]
CAN BE
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED TO PARTNER

prayers for the dead , and the survivors

rphunter

All of the details involved, updated to include Lanza's reported Autism or Aspergers and personality disorder [link to politicolonel.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4985378
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
The problem is the lack of guns in the hands of responsible sane people. In Israel there are guards toting machine guns in every mall and school. This sort of gun violence would be next to impossible.

Switzerland is a good example of responsible gun use. Everyone who has served in the military is required to have one.

It's time to face the facts. Liberals have allowed the demons in with their libertine anti-God philosophies. The sea change occurred in 1962 when they banned God from the schools, hiding behind the lie of the separation of church and state. Thereafter all the negative social statistics started to spike.

Back in those days they actually had gun ranges in school and there was a much larger gun culture. Guess what, there were far fewer mass murders of this type. So the problem is not guns, the problem is a lack of morals and a lack of God. I blame the leftists, dumbocrats and liberals for falling into the trap created by our satanic overlords.
 Quoting: SevenThunders

Oh Bullshit! It's you gun loving fuck heads who allow any mental head case mofo to have a gun; just to protect your own precious rights. Just start saying no to the pill poppers and crazies. You know not "everyone" should be allowed to do "everything"...Now take that from a so called libtard you asswipe.

Ah, really no point in saying anything with a tard like you anyhow. The subject of gun ownership is clearly above your pay grade.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5141990

The same people that want your guns also want at least 90 percent depopulation of the planet - and that's public record if you take the time to actually investigate. Bill Gates said on Ted presentation he wants your ass dead. What are your odds that you are going to be in the 5-10 percent that is allowed to live? I don't know but it is probably not in your favor. I do know this. Your chances of surviving these killers when they finally decide to slab you falls drastically once you are disarmed. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29158753

I just squashed a skeeter in my house and it's like freezing outside.It looked like one of his.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28091206
United States
12/14/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

There probably aren't any just like in aurora and all the other mind fuck ops.bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 279896

GOD

CREATED

THE

INTERNET

TO

SAVE

THE UNIVERSE

peace
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lyme Conn. is about 100 miles South East of Sandy Hook [NewTown]Conn.

Lyme Disease is often present but misdiagnosed, especially if it is Neonataly transmitted to the offspring of an infected adult [parent] .. if left untreated it is as deadly as syphilis, eventually leading to destruction of a significant percentage of the brain 's nervous system [blood brain barrier jump] and I often suspect, it is the major factor in acts of violence of this nature ..

LYME - TICK VECTOR DELIVERED
OR
NEONATAL [TRANSMITTED BY ACT OF PROCREATION]
CAN BE
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED TO PARTNER

prayers for the dead , and the survivors

rphunter

All of the details involved, updated to include Lanza's reported Autism or Aspergers and personality disorder [link to politicolonel.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4985378

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15393386

More likely that Obama did it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20063594
United States
Report Abusive Post
i just wanna know why they are NOT calling the 223 bushmaster used a AR15? cause thats what it had to have been. to my knowledge all bushmaster makes is semiauto rifles mostly AR15 clones, chambered in 5.56/223. also the kid was 20 so where did he get the handguns from? you have to be 21 to buy a handgun. man this is sad, i love my guns but something needs to be done to limit this type of behavior from happening.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15400092

It seems that there is a powerful arms industry, which runs the country.
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
Report Abusive Post
-Americans get mad saying that guns dont kill people, that people kill people. And that the way to prevent such things from happening is to give weapons to even more people so they can "defend" themselves.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
i just wanna know why they are NOT calling the 223 bushmaster used a AR15? cause thats what it had to have been. to my knowledge all bushmaster makes is semiauto rifles mostly AR15 clones, chambered in 5.56/223. also the kid was 20 so where did he get the handguns from? you have to be 21 to buy a handgun. man this is sad, i love my guns but something needs to be done to limit this type of behavior from happening.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20063594

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310640
United States
12/14/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15400092

yet knowing that, they all want to come here. They know what rights they have in their lands, those with the guns work for mr gummint and nobody has any say in how they lord over the subjects
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
Report Abusive Post
-A little while later another shooting occurs and the cycle repeats.
Dr Einstein

User ID: 29369511
United States
Report Abusive Post
All schools should have guns for protection.

each school should be issued with a thermonuclear device
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29326928

or, at a minimum, hand grenades, so they can blast the shooter to smithereens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28589063
United States
Report Abusive Post
GO BUY GUNS AND AMMO ASAP, they ARE COMING AFTER THEM ALL. The NWO WANT US DISARMED BEFORE THEY IMPLODE THE ECONOMY.

GLP