School shooting in Newtown CT-Breaking on Fox News

astor

User ID: 1541280
United States
12/14/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: School shooting in Newtown CT-Breaking on Fox News
Wtf!! I get banned for replying to this thread?
MuskMan

User ID: 5453008
United States
12/14/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wtf???

HLN just had a parent from that school that has no clue who Nancy Lanza is. Not a teacher, or sub. PTA president has never heard of her.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18308887
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wtf???

HLN just had a parent from that school that has no clue who Nancy Lanza is. Not a teacher, or sub. PTA president has never heard of her.
 Quoting: MuskMan

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1259453
United States
12/14/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wtf???

bump
 Quoting: strikeforce

spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29905303
Australia
12/14/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
So whats the word on the 'second shooter' or the van with the back window blown out?

there's no second shooter you fucking idiot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18308887
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
So whats the word on the 'second shooter' or the van with the back window blown out?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29905303

Well its what MSM was saying for up to 2 hours after the incident
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29867566
United States
12/14/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

You weren't around earlier, were you? Fucking idiot.
The Scientist

User ID: 23788152
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Head Teachers twitter stream including photos of likely victims taken in the last few days.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29905303
Australia
12/14/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29867566

there is no second shooter you fucking morons.

putin

the PAYTARD posted there was a second shooter not 5 minutes ago.

IDIOTS!!!!!!
Limpan

User ID: 1474973
Sweden
12/14/2012 06:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
Gun controlling come in beginning of next year.
Been listening to MSM for half an hour, and they are hammering it.
This is it

bump
Aristide Torchia

User ID: 29901291
Switzerland
12/14/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29867566

there is no second shooter you fucking morons.

putin

the PAYTARD posted there was a second shooter not 5 minutes ago.

IDIOTS!!!!!!

What about the third shooter behind the grassy knoll ???
Torchia was born in 1620. He was apprenticed in Leyden under the Elzevir family. After returning to Venice he published small works on philosophical and esoteric themes. In 1666, Torchia published De Umbrarum Regni Novem Portis (The Nine Doors to the Kingdom of Shadows), which was in turn based on the Delomelanicon, or Invocation of Darkness, a work supposedly written by Lucifer and that would allow the reader to summon devils. The Inquisition condemned Torchia for magic and witchcraft and burned him at the stake in 1667.
samscum

User ID: 29584015
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a mother of an adult with Aspergers, I cannot see how someone with this disability could carry this out...no way.Either this kid was forced, kidnapped or some other perp. Not saying my son is an angel..but not capable of murdering 26 people, especially children..my son identifies more with little kids than adults or peers his own age. Something is not right here....
 Quoting: blackngoldbeauty

i hope you watch his odd behavior VERY carefully, we dont want a repeat of Today's carnage.

the PROBLEM with socially crippled ASSberger failures at life candidates like the school shooter is that they HIDE behind their BS self diagnosed loser disorder to legitimise their pathetic fail laden existence.

look at UK resident and so-called ASSpie Gary McKinnon [link to www.bbc.co.uk] who hacked into US government computers and hid behind his loser disorder to avoid ANY criminal charges in the US. HOW ironic that the same day he was cleared another ASSpie does one of the most horrific school shootings in US history hours later....

what people should know is that people (mostly self diagnosed attention seekers) who suffer from ASSbergers NEVER see any problem with their prior odd behavior, They also deny that their actions could cause harm to not only themselves or other people and have this almost psychopathic drive to complete their tasks like it is a mission from god. SOUNDS a lot like the shooters prior life leading up to the massacre....

the shooters mother did not pay ANY attention to her aspie psyco son and paid the ultimate price with her life thanks to HER ignorance to her sons ASSbergers, it is a shame the monster also killed 20 innocent children, ROT IN HELL ass-berger

Adlof hitler was also rumoured to have ASSbergers, go figure.......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23985693
United States
12/14/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well its what MSM was saying for up to 2 hours after the incident

Right. Because everything the media reports is 100 percent accurate. Didnt those dolts say Ryan Lanza was the killer when the poor sap was in NJ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29867083
United States
12/14/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe this manchurian shooter went to the same "graduate" school as the Colorado shooter. I would like to find out more info about his background, i.e. family military background, etc. Be that as it may, someone triggered the shooter's controlled brain to do this. May that devil be cursed in the name of the Lord.

And Bloombutt is immediately speaking out about gun control. Screw that Zionist Jew, and take his elite buds with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SHEEP ARE AWAKE!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24209131
United States
12/14/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is it

bump
 Quoting: Limpan

This isn't "it" Passing gun control legislation in the house will be impossible
Dr Einstein

User ID: 29369511
United States
12/14/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wtf???

wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27245495
United States
12/14/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe this manchurian shooter went to the same "graduate" school as the Colorado shooter. I would like to find out more info about his background, i.e. family military background, etc. Be that as it may, someone triggered the shooter's controlled brain to do this. May that devil be cursed in the name of the Lord.

And Bloombutt is immediately speaking out about gun control. Screw that Zionist Jew, and take his elite buds with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SHEEP ARE AWAKE!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29867083

Are you serious?? The SHEEP all want gun control now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6427313
United States
12/14/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is it

bump

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24209131

Nothing is impossible with o b a m a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28593910
United States
12/14/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a mother of an adult with Aspergers, I cannot see how someone with this disability could carry this out...no way.Either this kid was forced, kidnapped or some other perp. Not saying my son is an angel..but not capable of murdering 26 people, especially children..my son identifies more with little kids than adults or peers his own age. Something is not right here....

i hope you watch his odd behavior VERY carefully, we dont want a repeat of Today's carnage.

the PROBLEM with socially crippled ASSberger failures at life candidates like the school shooter is that they HIDE behind their BS self diagnosed loser disorder to legitimise their pathetic fail laden existence.

look at UK resident and so-called ASSpie Gary McKinnon [link to www.bbc.co.uk] who hacked into US government computers and hid behind his loser disorder to avoid ANY criminal charges in the US. HOW ironic that the same day he was cleared another ASSpie does one of the most horrific school shootings in US history hours later....

what people should know is that people (mostly self diagnosed attention seekers) who suffer from ASSbergers NEVER see any problem with their prior odd behavior, They also deny that their actions could cause harm to not only themselves or other people and have this almost psychopathic drive to complete their tasks like it is a mission from god. SOUNDS a lot like the shooters prior life leading up to the massacre....

the shooters mother did not pay ANY attention to her aspie psyco son and paid the ultimate price with her life thanks to HER ignorance to her sons ASSbergers, it is a shame the monster also killed 20 innocent children, ROT IN HELL ass-berger

Quoting: samscum

My son has assberger's and I do not appreciate this at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24957083
United States
12/14/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
If mainstream media didn't report this, none of you would care. Bunch of kids died in China and none of you give a shit. I find the hypocrisy mind blowing. You're all fucking sheep.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29893980
Croatia
12/14/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is it

bump

It is obvious that it will be just the opposite, because someone makes good money on your misfortune.
Wake up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21847164
United States
12/14/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
does anybody have a link to the video mentioned earlier of the parents being notified their child had been killed?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21847164

bump
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
12/14/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
170,000,000 million people killed by their own governments in the 20 century, more than killed by wars. Most after they disarmed the people and many by Marxist governments. Nothing better would Obama like then to use this for his Marxist agenda. Rahm Emanuel: You never want a serious crisis to go to waste

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: rickky

amazed THIS
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is it

bump

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6427313

Obama really hasn't done that much. I'll give him the health care passage which everyone hates but besides that all he has done is win two elections and give the order to kill bin laden.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27245495
United States
12/14/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
If mainstream media didn't report this, none of you would care. Bunch of kids died in China and none of you give a shit. I find the hypocrisy mind blowing. You're all fucking sheep.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24957083

They didn't die, they were wounded - [link to news.blogs.cnn.com]

And it has been mentioned in this thread and has other threads for it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6427313
United States
12/14/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is it

bump

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6427313

Obama really hasn't done that much. I'll give him the health care passage which everyone hates but besides that all he has done is win two elections and give the order to kill bin laden.

Have you considered all the illegal ex. orders he is passing? He has done plenty to ruin this nation. Or should I say help finish it?
LaniJane

User ID: 29891506
United States
12/14/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
The problem began when asylums for the insane were eliminated. We used to keep these people locked up, away from the general population. This was deemed inhumane. Inhumane my ass. They walk among us, and it's our own fault.
"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." ~
George Carlin
blackngoldbeauty

User ID: 29893904
United States
Report Abusive Post

Uh, huh...I think angry, frustrated people like yourself is who we need to be attentive to..why so much hatred for those will mental disabilities...did one of them poop in your Cherrios?? You scare me, son....

Adolf Hitler killed those who were mentally disabled...he wanted a perfect race..
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
This is it

bump

It is obvious that it will be just the opposite, because someone makes good money on your misfortune.
Wake up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29893980

Wake up? I don't even know what your trying to say. A republican house who gets tons of funding from the nra and is deeply rooted in the gun slinging south will decide to pass gun control legislation which will ensure their defeat in future elections to make good money......from who....Obama?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20480588
United States
Report Abusive Post

parents like YOU in denial is why things like this happen. the same happened with the south korean who killed over 30 at Virginia tech, ignorant parents..

As far as I know, Cho did not have Asperger's. Maybe a learning disability, but not .

And just because this psycho had Asperger's does not mean all who suffer from it are potential mass-murderers.

THINK...........................................huffygoaway
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18622835

chos characteristics are VERY similar.

looking at the facts of this EVIL act it took me 10 seconds to work out that this monster has got the lame social loser syndrome(Asperger's).

AND look what we have here. A new quote from his brother...

"Ryan Lanza, 24, brother of gunman Adam Lanza, 20, tells authorities that his younger brother is autistic, or has Asperger syndrome and a “personality disorder.” Neighbors described the younger man to ABC as “odd” and displaying characteristics associated with obsessive-compulsive disorder.

parents of ASSperger children---if you see the smallest evidence of danger REPORT IT because i don't want to wake up in the future to see another ASSperger loser murder innocent children because he cant cope with his sad pathetic existence....
"

you are ignorant.

GLP