Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,026 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 988,922
Pageviews Today: 1,766,945Threads Today: 755Posts Today: 13,470
08:01 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Anyone ever suddenly remember a dream they once had years and years ago?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14093935
United States
12/14/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Anyone ever suddenly remember a dream they once had years and years ago?
I think it's the brains way of reshuffling old storage space
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25672410
United States
12/14/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Anyone ever suddenly remember a dream they once had years and years ago?
That's happened to me.

I think it was not relevant at the time I dreamt it, but now is, so my brain recollected it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19422729
United States
12/14/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Time to Reboot....................

anaanaana
Snuffielover

User ID: 22962224
Russia
12/14/2012 11:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
I remembered an ancient dream of mine recently. Rather strange, since mostly my sleep is a black void. So when it happened I was like. "So this is how the cookie crumbles."
If any foreign minister begins to defend to the death a "peace conference," you can be sure his government has already placed its orders for new battleships and aeroplanes.
Sneetch

User ID: 14967850
United States
12/14/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I get the occasional reoccurring dream, years apart...
We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?
AmericanInfidel

User ID: 5531481
United States
12/14/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yep. I will see random things, something like a random storefront, cars in traffic or even the way someone is dressed and sometimes it just stops me in my tracks because it hits me that I've seen it all in a dream months or even years ago. Weird stuff.
Destroy all that is evil, so what is good may flourish.

Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage.

KCCO
2012Portal
2012Portal - Mayan Beyond 2012

User ID: 15022013
Netherlands
12/14/2012 11:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
Time to Reboot....................

anaanaana
 Quoting: bobhampton

Yep, re-boot.
From the love of power to the power of Love - My camera and video gear:
[link to graphicstart.com]
--- --- ---
"Jesus Christ, the Son of God our Savior"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199093
United States
12/14/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yep. I will see random things, something like a random storefront, cars in traffic or even the way someone is dressed and sometimes it just stops me in my tracks because it hits me that I've seen it all in a dream months or even years ago. Weird stuff.
 Quoting: AmericanInfidel

Yes, I have had that. Like a deja vu feeling at first, and then I remember where I saw it. Not even anything major. Just odd little snippets. Maybe it shows us we are on the right track?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24336774
United States
12/14/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny I see this thread. I just woke up, I was recollecting my dreams, and a couple from years ago popped into my head with full clarity.

I've kept a dream journal and regularly work with my dreams though so its not uncommon for me. Dreams are not just in your head. That realm teaches and guides you in life. And I can show you how to prove it to yourself. Usually a past dream is brought up for a reason. To teach you something. And like the posters above, it can also be a house cleaning method of your subconscious. There's so much more to it though and I don't have time right now.
AmericanInfidel

User ID: 8558787
United States
12/14/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've spoke of his before on GLP. When I was young I had a dream I was flying thru a town. A town with Victorian style houses which were common in the part of New York where I grew up. I was flying over the streets and came to a giant, gothic looking church. I flew around the giant steeples or whatever you call them and landed on the highest perch like a gargoyle. I remember thinkin how awesome it was and it gave me the greatest feeling when I woke up and was one of my favorite dreams I've ever had. 4 or 5 years later in 11th grade we had a track meet down in New Burg New York. As we were driving home on the bus we went thru a town and I couldn't help but notice how familiar the town was. I was half asleep but as we drive thru the town I was on the edge of my seat looking out the window. The houses were eerily similar to the Victorian houses that were in my dream. I started getting nervous for some reason. It was like he bus route we were taking was exactly the same as my flight path in my dream. I even yelled to my brother that I guarantee you there will be a bad ass church ahead after we make this turn. My brother and I are only a year apart and would often share our dreams to see if we ever had he same ones. We didn't. But I told him all about this dream and flying and the church. He instantly knew what I meant and didn't doubt me. I got yelled at by my track coach for sayin bad ass. Lol. Sure enough we turned and there was the church. Not exactly as in my dream, not as creepy and gothic lookin like Tim Burton designed it, by very similar. It even had gargoyles on it. I cannot explain the feeling I felt when I saw that church. I will never forget that moment when I saw it. I don't know what it means, if anything. But I know our dreams are more than jus random brain activity.
Destroy all that is evil, so what is good may flourish.

Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage.

KCCO

GLP