Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,268 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 620,558
Pageviews Today: 1,076,765Threads Today: 445Posts Today: 7,542
01:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

White House Responds to School Shooting: ' Gun Control Coming, But Today is not the Day for Disscussion'

CNN
User ID: 24056251
United States
12/14/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
White House Responds to School Shooting: ' Gun Control Coming, But Today is not the Day for Disscussion'
Heard this on CNN
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12927130
United States
12/14/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: White House Responds to School Shooting: ' Gun Control Coming, But Today is not the Day for Disscussion'
Of course....
-GooGooFlexy-

User ID: 16797449
United States
12/14/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: White House Responds to School Shooting: ' Gun Control Coming, But Today is not the Day for Disscussion'
I heard this as well...uuugh
-GooGooFlexy-
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20478377
United States
12/14/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck liberals.

Ever notice that every mass shooting happens in "gun free" zones?

The theater, mall, school....

Seems mass murderers prefer their victims and the possible protectors to be unarmed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 955444
United States
12/14/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
What??? Fuck that asshole.. motherfucking asshole..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18850150
United States
12/14/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Will they ban knives too ?

Interesting same day synchronicity:

Thread: Knife Attack at Chinese School Wounds 22 Children

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 24056251
United States
Report Abusive Post
I heard this as well...uuugh
 Quoting: -GooGooFlexy-

Thanks for confirming. I didnt have link. Just what I heard reported on CNN
Alufiend
User ID: 29349120
United States
Report Abusive Post
you will turn in your guns, or else we will keep killing your children.

B.O.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29134382
United States
Report Abusive Post
Hey

home schooling is a better solution

saves money too

just get rid of ALL school systems and have parents school their own children

and if they need assistance,

have some teachers on hand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8987131
United States
12/14/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
fuk u cnn
lilwings
User ID: 656961
United States
12/14/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Criminals will still get guns whether the govt assumes they can control it or not. All we do is impose more rules to break. Don't drink under 21...whatever drugs....whatever and the same with guns. There will always be those that will find a way if they want to.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29412599
United States
12/14/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weirdo elite occultists really sucking in that negative juju today! Fill'er up! mmmmmm that negative energy is stroooong.

sickos
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29866819
United States
Report Abusive Post
And so it begins...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27879171
United States
Report Abusive Post
more shootings to come for an agenda.

sad twisted world we live in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14219120
United States
12/14/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
fake sympathy shootings are working
wishiwas

User ID: 19081353
United States
Report Abusive Post
Hey

home schooling is a better solution

saves money too

just get rid of ALL school systems and have parents school their own children

and if they need assistance,

have some teachers on hand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29134382

I'm seriously considering this.

But my kids are almost out of HS, so I don't know that I can teach them what they need to know.

Godspeed to all those poor children and, man, the heartache of their families. It's pitiful.

And fuck you, B.O., for even considering politicizing this tragedy. We don't need bans, we need everyone to be open carrying. Teachers should be required to not only take defense courses, but to open carry on school property AT ALL TIMES. I would be more than happy to pay for this.
Justitiae soro Fides
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Home school.

Textbooks, instruction and teachers are available via the internet.

RDprofessor

User ID: 19614366
United States
Report Abusive Post
And they have Billions of new hollow point
bullets to enforce it, plus all the surveillance.

I think it's about time to get the hell out of here
while you still can.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
And they have Billions of new hollow point
bullets to enforce it, plus all the surveillance.

I think it's about time to get the hell out of here
while you still can.
 Quoting: RDprofessor
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28842079
France
12/14/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd just like to say, not all us liberals are for taking your guns. Yeah, it scares me thinking that it might happen one day. Taking the guns aren't the problem, the problem are the psychotic people like this shooter who slip through the cracks and the rest of us who miss the warning signs until it's too late to stop.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Police found two adults hiding in closets.

What if they had been open-carry adults with weapons training.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29651988
United States
12/14/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those criminal freemasons are scared of us. They have to murder children instead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
12/14/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd just like to say, not all us liberals are for taking your guns. Yeah, it scares me thinking that it might happen one day. Taking the guns aren't the problem, the problem are the psychotic people like this shooter who slip through the cracks and the rest of us who miss the warning signs until it's too late to stop.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28842079

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29215748
United States
12/14/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
White House is responsible for massive lay offs and frankly.. driving people nuts..

even logical people don't know wtf to do anymore.. what will they get tax on or not.. how much they have to pay... it's all so fucked up.

People don't see it's the Government's policies driving people nuts...

then watching Obama and family go on their 20 days vacation why i see how much more fucking taxes i have to pay b/c healthcare and other taxes when i'm struggling to get by.

There to blame.. 100%.. Dems and Rep.. all of them. Letting this housing crisis happen to wealth transfer stimilous that just gives bankers money..

people realize how much 50 billion dollars is? a month to give to banks b/c they have loses b/c of gov policies?

Shit, give every American even 5k a month out of that and you save the economy far more
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29171399
Canada
12/14/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the straw that broke the camel's back.. they're gona come for your guns
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everything happens by design
anonimalle

User ID: 29870091
United States
12/14/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heard this on CNN
 Quoting: CNN 24056251

How convenient for the push for gun control for the latest shootings to happening. How do you spell Reichstag fire? I used to think mind control was nonsense, no longer.
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24336774
United States
12/14/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
They can have my guns when they let me personally interview each of these shooters under a truth drug on live national television. Until then, they can fuck off.
drex

User ID: 1459781
United States
12/14/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only gun control that will work is putting guns in the hands of every responsible adult able to wield one, with proper training of course.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is not because americans are so violent

Most americans are not violent

Americans are some of the best gun sports men and women on this planet.

Many are not even military trained and are great at competitive sports shooting....
MississippiBlkMan

User ID: 25289887
United States
12/14/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It amazes me that mass shootings where many people are killed it's always in a democrat controlled state where guns are banned. This is just a false flag Obama attack which he wanted to happen before the election. Democrats want to ban guns because they know real american citizens will take down our government because of our 2nd amendment and a government out of control.This is just the beginning to what's to come..
Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?

GLP