Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,741 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 954,252
Pageviews Today: 1,731,413Threads Today: 599Posts Today: 12,572
07:35 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

White House Responds to School Shooting: ' Gun Control Coming, But Today is not the Day for Disscussion'

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21689021
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: White House Responds to School Shooting: ' Gun Control Coming, But Today is not the Day for Disscussion'
bsflag

[link to www.foxnews.com]

Carney wouldn't say whether the shooting would make gun control a higher priority on the president's agenda, but he said there would be a day for discussion on that policy issue.

"But I don't think today is that day," he said.
bendinglight

User ID: 2143478
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: White House Responds to School Shooting: ' Gun Control Coming, But Today is not the Day for Disscussion'
Obummerguns
sheep19femasheeple
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24857440
United States
Report Abusive Post
He speculates and manipulates with jealousy, this is the main point of recognition in his actions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1503139
United States
12/14/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know, here in Britain, there's a lot of gun control. There are also no mass shootings. Call me crazy, but perhaps there's a correlation!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20522150

There is actually a great lack of quality dental work going on there too, but a lot of eating and lip flapping taking place.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24857440
United States
12/14/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Today, when a concerted effort is made to obliterate this point, it cannot be repeated too often that the Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals—that it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government—that it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizens’ protection against the government.
Waterbug

User ID: 1295673
United States
12/14/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know, here in Britain, there's a lot of gun control. There are also no mass shootings. Call me crazy, but perhaps there's a correlation!

You also bow to a Queen, don't ya..?
How is the hunting..?
Don't all of the animals belong to the crown..?
Is Robin Hood still the King of the Forest..?

He had a longbow and arrows for people like you..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6673466
United States
12/14/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ask yourself 1 question. If were a teacher and you heard shooting coming from the next classroom, would rather have a gun or not? Or if you aren't the hero type, have your hero type co=worker have worker access to a gun.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29865171
Germany
12/14/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: bendinglight

I saw chemtrails there

hm..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29657187
United States
12/14/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heard this on CNN
 Quoting: CNN 24056251

Great.

So Now we have government and gang bangers with guns to our heads
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8425979
United States
12/14/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you say MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24473407

he even shed a tear thinking about those actresses that play the first family
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13896367
United States
Report Abusive Post
Obama just said that Gun Control is going to be worked on immediately.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113183

In what alternative universe did he say this?
Johnny Five

User ID: 332382
United States
Report Abusive Post
you will turn in your guns, or else we will keep killing your children.

B.O.
 Quoting: Alufiend 29349120

I don't think you understand how true that statement is. It's quite chilling, actually.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29037935

That or how much that AC will be tracked down for making that statement.
* Life is not a malfunction. Truth hurts, it illicits all sorts of hateful memes and responses.
Mario1105

User ID: 16682072
United States
12/14/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
And they have Billions of new hollow point
bullets to enforce it, plus all the surveillance.

I think it's about time to get the hell out of here
while you still can.
 Quoting: RDprofessor

they dont have the manpower to take all of us
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8425979
United States
12/14/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those criminal freemasons are scared of us. They have to murder children instead.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29651988

You are insane, you may be the next mass shooter. People like you are truly the scarey ones.
 Quoting: Desert Fox

boring
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7133050
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those criminal freemasons are scared of us. They have to murder children instead.

Another Dunblane, you're saying.
The perp there was a freemason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29888534
Denmark
12/14/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
dont worry morons we here in sweden dont have guns in every rom thats legal.But we have every ilegal gun you can posible can spell to, and every explosiv elements that you can think of .so dont worry hehe you just get a mor exiting time. and the guns gona get alot more expensive hmmm get my drift
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28780156
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's interesting that in the UK the last straw on handguns was also a school shooting: Dunblane Primary school.

We still have a lot of gun violence in the UK, and the cops at airports and ALL police forces have cops carrying H&K MP5's. Soo.....

USA - DON'T let this "false flag" be used to instigate gun control like it was in the UK. Now, in the UK good citizens are defenceless.

This Shooter was sick in the head. Millions of US citizens own guns responsibly. More responsible owners would mean dead bad guys. If the teachers had CCP this would never happen.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/14/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

they made 3000 at 9II
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1743408
United States
12/14/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually there has been mass shootings in the UK. If you
want to be objective, research the Cumbria shootings. It is the pyshce of disturbed individuals that causes these shootings. If they are hellbent on destruction they will find a way to do it, no matter how many laws there are to
control them. In Japan, an area of strict gun control there have been killings with edged weapons. The Akihabara killings is a prime example.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 1288196
United States
12/14/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
These school shooting psy ops are not working.

There is no way Americans are going to give up their guns with lunatics running around killing scores of people.
That's one of the main reasons we feel we need them.

It's not working. When are "they" going to figure it out. Every mass shooting results in a boom in gun sales and ammunition purchases.

I also find that in every single case of a mass school shooting the circumstances surrounding it were very suspiciously linked to the government ,jews, psychotropic drugs and psychiatric patients under the "treatment" of questionable "doctors".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29657187
United States
12/14/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

[link to www.foxnews.com]

Carney wouldn't say whether the shooting would make gun control a higher priority on the president's agenda, but he said there would be a day for discussion on that policy issue.

"But I don't think today is that day," he said.
 Quoting: SheldonCooper

Well of course they're not going to talk about it TODAY.

But if you saw the 3rd pres debate, Barry actually said he wanted to remove guns from people on the street.

Guess what, it's coming. And they murder innocents to get what they want.
kentoni1

User ID: 29289152
United States
12/14/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
FALSE FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THOSE BASTARDS. HERE WE GO AGAIN.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18421408
United States
12/14/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20566260
United States
12/14/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bookmark
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/14/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
FALSE FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THOSE BASTARDS. HERE WE GO AGAIN.
 Quoting: kentoni1

I remember the eyes of Mr.Bush at school when it happened;

will never forget them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29037935
United States
12/14/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

B.O.

I don't think you understand how true that statement is. It's quite chilling, actually.

It is quite hateful and false, actuallly!!
 Quoting: planetbarb

You guys are being taken on a roller coaster ride YET AGAIN. Have fun. I will continue living my life while you all cry over your bright flashing lcd screens about something that will never be prevented until every human on the planet is completely mind controlled and emotionless. No anger, no fear, no joy, no nothing. Just mindless drones. That will stop the killing.

Humanity has been slaughtering itself since the dawn of time. This is life... it fucking sucks and makes you wonder if their is a God, but it's just the way it is. I say you all stop crying and start protecting yourselves. But I'm just wasting my energy typing. You will probably respond to this (or ignore it completely) by attacking me as a person. Whatever.
Alufiend
User ID: 29893508
United States
12/14/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

B.O.

That or how much that AC will be tracked down for making that statement.
 Quoting: Johnny Five

thats ok. the mods already banned me once for this statement. i'm sure my false ip has been reported.
REMJR1

User ID: 2782120
United States
12/14/2012 04:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Criminals will still get guns whether the govt assumes they can control it or not. All we do is impose more rules to break. Don't drink under 21...whatever drugs....whatever and the same with guns. There will always be those that will find a way if they want to.
 Quoting: lilwings 656961

^^^^^Agreed. Not to mention that there are plenty of other ways to kill large groups of People at one time if one so desires.
Fuck what the flag by my name says, I'm from Texas!

Wake up & smell reality.

I have to much blood in my caffeine stream!

"Oh look--another basement dwelling loser who ain't had pussy since pussy had him." Beans.N.Rice

“The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers...” Robert Kirkman
Squatch Hunter

User ID: 25765147
United States
12/14/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd just like to say, not all us liberals are for taking your guns. Yeah, it scares me thinking that it might happen one day. Taking the guns aren't the problem, the problem are the psychotic people like this shooter who slip through the cracks and the rest of us who miss the warning signs until it's too late to stop.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28842079

That's one of the best replies to gun control I've ever seen a Liberal make.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21993077
United States
12/14/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is actually a great lack of quality dental work going on there too, but a lot of eating and lip flapping taking place.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1503139

1rof1

GLP