Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,487 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 266,298
Pageviews Today: 424,527Threads Today: 135Posts Today: 2,181
05:24 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL tragedy and HURRICANE SANDY.. name tragedy coincidences

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1542156
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL tragedy and HURRICANE SANDY.. name tragedy coincidences
Todays breaking news,... Pray for the children. My stomach and heart has been sick since hearing this and I had tears in my eyes, Im glad one of the sick cowardly fuckers that did this is gone.

NEWTOWN, Conn. — At least 27 people were killed, including an unconfirmed number of children, in a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn

[link to news.msn.com]

Posting these syncs as requested for further analysis. Sandy is going to be a name linked to 2012.

Add whatever else you find.

Super Storm Sandy in New York and in New Jersey.

Shooting in Newtown Connecticut at Sandy Hook Elementary School

Sandy Hurricane
Sandy Hook Elementary

New York
New-town Connecticut

Sandy Hook Elementary
Red Hook Brooklyn

Red Hook Brooklyn one of the areas affected by Sandy.

Here is an article on Red Hook.

Red Hook Apocalypse: How Sandy Undid an Up-and-Coming New York City...

[link to nation.time.com]
 Quoting: ELNATHAN APOLLYON

appollo namechange master once again spewing forth uttttter verbal shite

just seem disrespectful to compare these things when so fresh , for some lame new age dirt talk

apollo mate yoiu truly are the shittest member on this entire forum , every one of your threads is utter dirt. i look forward to bouncing all your NEW AGE 2012 threads with the astronomy diagrams and bullshit nonsense, when 21 12 passes without event , thus displaying for all to see, your utter failure

you do those versed in esoteric knowledge a VAST dis service

whynot become a reported for world news weekly , atleast then youll be among people who enjoy reading shite
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
12/14/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL tragedy and HURRICANE SANDY.. name tragedy coincidences
Todays breaking news,... Pray for the children. My stomach and heart has been sick since hearing this and I had tears in my eyes, Im glad one of the sick cowardly fuckers that did this is gone.

NEWTOWN, Conn. — At least 27 people were killed, including an unconfirmed number of children, in a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn

[link to news.msn.com]

Posting these syncs as requested for further analysis. Sandy is going to be a name linked to 2012.

Sandy Hurricane
Sandy Hook Elementary

New York
New-town Connecticut

Sandy Hook Elementary
Red Hook Brooklyn

appollo namechange master once again spewing forth uttttter verbal shite

just seem disrespectful to compare these things when so fresh , for some lame new age dirt talk

apollo mate yoiu truly are the shittest member on this entire forum , every one of your threads is utter dirt. i look forward to bouncing all your NEW AGE 2012 threads with the astronomy diagrams and bullshit nonsense, when 21 12 passes without event , thus displaying for all to see, your utter failure

you do those versed in esoteric knowledge a VAST dis service

whynot become a reported for world news weekly , atleast then youll be among people who enjoy reading shite
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1542156

Angry much, jealous much? Im not even a big proponent of December 21, 2012, Its a Yod alignment. Next Easter 2013 is more powerful. I have my eye on that one.

And you say I do a diservice to others in the esoteric, how? Cause I know astrology and you dont? Cause you only know how to light candles and chant probaly and thats about it?

Go ahead and bump up my posts, More can read them...
XSlyOneX

User ID: 1446631
United States
12/14/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Video of the shooter on my thread...

Fucking Scumbag.

Thread: VIDEO REMOVED IDENTITY OF SHOOTER RELEASED! SHOOTERS MOM WAS A KINDERGARTEN TEACHER!!!
Ron Paul or Bust
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1510193
United States
12/14/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can anything in anything, no connection bro, sorry.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone just gave me this, I already know this, but they reminded me

YOD HEH VAV HEH
YHVH..

VAV is the vav is hook and the son. Means HOOK in Hebrew.

Sandy Hook Elementary..

A Son will arise undo all this evil in the world...

12/14/12 a child sacrifice to honor the ressambly of the 14 pieces of Osiri(u)s.

The "messiah" you are waiting for and that the Isis harlot cult has spent centuries re-assembling is Satan/Lucifer.

He and his "order" will be broken to pieces by the iron rod of the TRUE Son, Jesus Christ. Count on it.

The plan of the hidden hand will be brought to nought.
 Quoting: Needles Eye

Satan Lucifer? More anti Semitism there.. The Jewish people have a prophecy of Moshaich btw. that has nothing to do with Jesus.. It is Moshiach that rebuilds the Beit Hamikdash, Not Lucifer or the Anti Christ

You know where the Anti Center is ? Near El Nath , near Taurus and Auriga opposite of Galactic Anti Center and the winter solstice, Christmas baby you celebrate as Jesus. That is where the bogeyman tales of Anti Christ came from, from the Galactic Anti Center of El Nath.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1637551
United States
12/14/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Registered Democrat, Obama supporter.?
Pa resident1

User ID: 25278920
United States
12/14/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOD HEH VAV HEH
YHVH..

Sandy Hook Elementary..

12/14/12 a child sacrifice to honor the ressambly of the 14 pieces of Osiri(u)s.

The "messiah" you are waiting for and that the Isis harlot cult has spent centuries re-assembling is Satan/Lucifer.

He and his "order" will be broken to pieces by the iron rod of the TRUE Son, Jesus Christ. Count on it.

Satan Lucifer? More anti Semitism there.. The Jewish people have a prophecy of Moshaich btw. that has nothing to do with Jesus.. It is Moshiach that rebuilds the Beit Hamikdash, Not Lucifer or the Anti Christ

You know where the Anti Center is ? Near El Nath , near Taurus and Auriga opposite of Galactic Anti Center and the winter solstice, Christmas baby you celebrate as Jesus. That is where the bogeyman tales of Anti Christ came from, from the Galactic Anti Center of El Nath.

Anyone know how this bastard got into the school with a GUN??

I thought most schools had better security than this???

:(
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18012248
United States
12/14/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is what you came up with about this horror ...

That they share the name SANDY??????

Really?
Seriously?

This is what you thought about?

All I can say is WOW, I guess there are even more sick and twisted people in the world than just the gunman at that school today.
Needles Eye

User ID: 1480101
United States
12/14/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOD HEH VAV HEH
YHVH..

Sandy Hook Elementary..

Yeah, keep drinkin' the soma from the whore's cup. koolaid

You are on the wrong side, and will pay an eternal price unless you repent and trust the way, the truth and the life.

No one comes to the Father but by Him.

John 10

10 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Really?
Seriously?

All I can say is WOW, I guess there are even more sick and twisted people in the world than just the gunman at that school today.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18012248

Its true, its factual, WHY NOT? Would you name your girl sandy if you gave birth this year?

Are you saying its not true that both never happened?

If you even take the chance to read my post in full. Youll see that theres more than just SANDY

Your reading comprehension and intellect is poor.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOD HEH VAV HEH
YHVH..

Sandy Hook Elementary..

Quoting: Pa resident1

A lot of schools have no security at all at the front door. Most just require or kindly ask that you sign in when visiting.
Eggifer

User ID: 29856089
United States
12/14/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to news.msn.com]

Sandy Hurricane
Sandy Hook Elementary

New York
New-town Connecticut

Sandy Hook Elementary
Red Hook Brooklyn

Keyword Hijacking. Google it!
Abba Zabba Zoom
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Really?
Seriously?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18012248

Youre a AC too so I doubt youve been here long or even have a clue what the conspiracy theorists talk about btw.

Theres a whole cult over seeing gematria and rhythms and metaphysical linguistics and symbols in events

If you dont think theres invisible energy in the world and a intelligence that we cant identify nor explain , then you havent been to forums much like GLP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 279896
United States
12/14/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry for the kids I dont mean to jump in like this and OP may find this upseting but I must say what I saw from observing some of accidental shooting happening.Sounds like Mkultra controled person to me.I dont understand how someone can be so weak in charachter to do such a thing no matter of Mkultra.Killing in selfdefence yes but taking arms for any other reason only someone who cant control himself and let his primordal feelings come out.Its all about selfcontrol in todays tehnologicaly advanced societybumpbump::bump::.
 Quoting: Anonymous.Coward.

bump
Eggifer

User ID: 29856089
United States
12/14/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
On second thought, it's sort of reverse Keyword highjacking. Usually, keywords are highjacked to condition sheeple into not reacting to a negative event, by taking a word associated with a negative event and creating a benign event with the same name, and then popularizing it like crazy.

Here's an example I found:
1962 Hanoi show trial resulting from CIA scuba disaster Operation Vulcan was hijacked into >

>the 1964 first episode of TV's 'The Man From UNCLE' was called ...
'The Vulcan Affair.'

>the CIA-like Vulcan alien on Star Trek named after a beloved baby doctor, Mr. Spock.

>1965 James Bond movie 'Thunderball' with 'Vulcan' and 'scuba' figuring prominently in the plot synopsis.

This theory may be considered far-fetched by some.

In this case, it s probably just an odd synchronicity, which we are seeing more and more as we approach TWZ.
ohyeah
Abba Zabba Zoom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
12/14/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
does this symbol mean anything Appollo?

)=(

except the arches touch the equels.
Pa resident1

User ID: 25278920
United States
12/14/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

A lot of schools have no security at all at the front door. Most just require or kindly ask that you sign in when visiting.

I wonder if they will be beefing up security at this school now. They always wait till a tragedy happens. You would think after ALL of the tragedies in the U.S. that ALL schools would have beefed up security. But again, not enough is done.

And I wonder what caused this maniac to target a school?
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
12/14/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good observations Apollo...GOD HELP THEM verysad

This was an unsettling week as far as dreams were concerned...and then some!

I found a slew of new info while researching last night. I wanted very much to get online but my mother is visiting from FL and she slept over last night. I didn't want to bother her with the computer on so I went to bed early.

I had the worst night sleeping. I don't know if I went to sleep anxious with the new findings or I was worried for my mother sleeping okay. As I tried to fall asleep, there were little noises like door and floor creaking and a plastic cup that fell in the kitchen after a stronge breeze that I don't think twice about...for some reason, it scared me last night.

I opened my eyes quickly and tried to go back to sleep. I said a quick prayer for my mother, hoping she's okay. Suddenly, I felt a heavy presence and the strong breeze came thru again. It was in my room while my mom was in the living room. I felt the fear again and I got frustrated! I rebuked it and tried to fall asleep. It did go away, whatever it was.

I tossed and turned ever since and was completely restless all night long. I felt like POOP when I got up.

I also managed to remember a dream of seeing the US earthquake map with clusters of yellow circles all over the northeast area. As soon as I remembered it, I couldn't help but think of the Ramapo fault line and the Indian Point nuke plant. It's weird that I would just think of this but it could derive from a hunch I got yesterday...see the thread below. I wasn't the only one who saw it!

** [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Anyway, I just had to vent and get this out. Please say a quick prayer for me. Thank you all hf

Bible verse for today...hf

But you are a chosen generation,
a royal priesthood, a holy nation,
His own special people,
that you may proclaim the praises of Him
who called you out of darkness
into His marvelous light.
~ 1 Peter 2:9

Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

siren2

What happened this past ^^Monday^^...the dreams I've had since then confirmed that SOMETHING WAS UP for this week verysad

Thread: My GLP (Extended) Dream Thread: [UPDATE: Old Dream from 1/22/12- Same Dream, Same Night - Warning about Marriage/2015 ?!] (Page 2)

**The SNL skit...I must mention too that the blonde woman spoke about her daughter going to school in CONNECTICUT...a big HMMM!

siren2 too_sad siren2

THIS IS ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
does this symbol mean anything Appollo?

)=(

except the arches touch the equels.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776

Hi ! A traditional Piscean symbol is this )-(
but that one has equal sign instead of hyphen.. Does that mean all are equal ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

I wonder if they will be beefing up security at this school now. They always wait till a tragedy happens. You would think after ALL of the tragedies in the U.S. that ALL schools would have beefed up security. But again, not enough is done.

And I wonder what caused this maniac to target a school?

Schools will have to apply for it being in the budget to hire a full time security guard and most schools are hurting right now..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
On second thought, it's sort of reverse Keyword highjacking. Usually, keywords are highjacked to condition sheeple into not reacting to a negative event, by taking a word associated with a negative event and creating a benign event with the same name, and then popularizing it like crazy.

Here's an example I found:
1962 Hanoi show trial resulting from CIA scuba disaster Operation Vulcan was hijacked into >

>the 1964 first episode of TV's 'The Man From UNCLE' was called ...
'The Vulcan Affair.'

>the CIA-like Vulcan alien on Star Trek named after a beloved baby doctor, Mr. Spock.

>1965 James Bond movie 'Thunderball' with 'Vulcan' and 'scuba' figuring prominently in the plot synopsis.

This theory may be considered far-fetched by some.

In this case, it s probably just an odd synchronicity, which we are seeing more and more as we approach TWZ.
ohyeah
 Quoting: Eggifer

Eggifier, thats really cool.. I believe in it, Cause I know someone that went to school to learn psychology, but beyond typical studies. they learned how the mind can believe things or be influenced.

People can be conditioned to think Hitler was a good man if the media took it on. Its all media approach.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29869072
United States
12/14/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
SHUSH!

ouncsam

Nothing to see here, citizens!

MOVE ALONG!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29863035

iamwith
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Bette ! Yes, Connect icut. Connections.. Its a tragedy..
Thank you for the link to your newest post ! I always look forward to your posts and read them when they come on..

I heard that there is indeed many nuclear power plants on fault lines ! Keep us up to date on your dreams and thank you for the verse...Its one of my favorites.

Good observations Apollo...GOD HELP THEM verysad

This was an unsettling week as far as dreams were concerned...and then some!

I found a slew of new info while researching last night. I wanted very much to get online but my mother is visiting from FL and she slept over last night. I didn't want to bother her with the computer on so I went to bed early.

I had the worst night sleeping. I don't know if I went to sleep anxious with the new findings or I was worried for my mother sleeping okay. As I tried to fall asleep, there were little noises like door and floor creaking and a plastic cup that fell in the kitchen after a stronge breeze that I don't think twice about...for some reason, it scared me last night.

I opened my eyes quickly and tried to go back to sleep. I said a quick prayer for my mother, hoping she's okay. Suddenly, I felt a heavy presence and the strong breeze came thru again. It was in my room while my mom was in the living room. I felt the fear again and I got frustrated! I rebuked it and tried to fall asleep. It did go away, whatever it was.

I tossed and turned ever since and was completely restless all night long. I felt like POOP when I got up.

I also managed to remember a dream of seeing the US earthquake map with clusters of yellow circles all over the northeast area. As soon as I remembered it, I couldn't help but think of the Ramapo fault line and the Indian Point nuke plant. It's weird that I would just think of this but it could derive from a hunch I got yesterday...see the thread below. I wasn't the only one who saw it!

** [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Anyway, I just had to vent and get this out. Please say a quick prayer for me. Thank you all hf

Bible verse for today...hf

But you are a chosen generation,
a royal priesthood, a holy nation,
His own special people,
that you may proclaim the praises of Him
who called you out of darkness
into His marvelous light.
~ 1 Peter 2:9

siren2

What happened this past ^^Monday^^...the dreams I've had since then confirmed that SOMETHING WAS UP for this week verysad

Thread: My GLP (Extended) Dream Thread: [UPDATE: Old Dream from 1/22/12- Same Dream, Same Night - Warning about Marriage/2015 ?!] (Page 2)

**The SNL skit...I must mention too that the blonde woman spoke about her daughter going to school in CONNECTICUT...a big HMMM!

siren2 too_sad siren2

THIS IS ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
12/14/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're welcome & God bless you hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13146489
Russia
12/14/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haters gonna hate, but facts are facts:

Sandy Hook in Simple Gematria Equals: 112

Sandy Hook = 19 + 1 + 14 + 4 + 25 + 8 + 15 + 15 + 11 = 112

[link to www.gematrix.org]

Ryan Lanza in Simple Gematria Equals: 112

Ryan Lanza = 18 + 25 + 1 + 14 + 12 + 1 + 14 + 26 + 1 = 112

siren2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24124662
United States
12/14/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you people have all these ideas and conspiracies and maybe they are true, but WTF are you going to do about it? Exactly. nothing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15751650
Canada
12/14/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow!

this is amazing and interesting! thanks for the post.

I wonder what it all means...
G3

User ID: 497757
United States
12/14/2012 03:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
BUMP
Madmacs

User ID: 1178985
United States
12/14/2012 04:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Haters gonna hate, but facts are facts:

Sandy Hook in Simple Gematria Equals: 112

Sandy Hook = 19 + 1 + 14 + 4 + 25 + 8 + 15 + 15 + 11 = 112

Ryan Lanza in Simple Gematria Equals: 112

Ryan Lanza = 18 + 25 + 1 + 14 + 12 + 1 + 14 + 26 + 1 = 112

siren2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13146489

dude they said it was Adam...eeekkk

yoda
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
12/14/2012 04:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump!
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!

GLP