Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,200 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,433,543
Pageviews Today: 2,392,678Threads Today: 963Posts Today: 17,068
10:19 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL tragedy and HURRICANE SANDY.. name tragedy coincidences

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
12/14/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL tragedy and HURRICANE SANDY.. name tragedy coincidences
Haters gonna hate, but facts are facts:

Sandy Hook in Simple Gematria Equals: 112

Sandy Hook = 19 + 1 + 14 + 4 + 25 + 8 + 15 + 15 + 11 = 112

[link to www.gematrix.org]

Ryan Lanza in Simple Gematria Equals: 112

Ryan Lanza = 18 + 25 + 1 + 14 + 12 + 1 + 14 + 26 + 1 = 112

[link to www.gematrix.org]

siren2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13146489

dude they said it was Adam...eeekkk

yoda
 Quoting: Madmacs

Two of them, Brothers, A Ryan and a Adam

Ill go get more info....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL tragedy and HURRICANE SANDY.. name tragedy coincidences
qoute:

Shooter now ID'd as Adam Lanza 20 years old.
Ryan Lanza, brother, in custody NJ being questioned
Alleged Adam had Aspergers and OCD.
Father dead NJ.
Mother dead CT, second location.
Unknown party person of interest detained from wooded area near school, "Wasn't me guy", wearing camo.
Free-Us-Now

User ID: 28986686
United States
12/14/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Columbine high school massacre

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Amish girls school shooting

Virginia tech shooting

Newtown conn school shooting
shooters brother lives 1313 Grand Hoboken NJ

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18850150
United States
12/14/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
?

I heard the brother was also shot ??

?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29889792
United States
12/14/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is a sandy hook on NJ coast, it has a popular nude beach
__

)=( UMMO. The UMMO letters were sent to scientists detailing various advanced sciences, supposedly sent from an 'alien' intelligence, signed )=(

that symbol has also supposedly been seen on UFOs, and in association with other events of high weirdness

sand is abrasive and when something gets sandy it becomes irritating.
sand also wears down roughness, smoothing an object over time.

it is used to remove an ugly surface and prep for refinishing.

when the 'sandy' signal is prevalent it is a sign of breaking down to rebuild better.
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 859551
Puerto Rico
12/14/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Todays breaking news,... Pray for the children.

NEWTOWN, Conn. — At least 27 people were killed, including an unconfirmed number of children, in a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn

[link to news.msn.com]

Posting these syncs as requested for further analysis. Sandy is going to be a name linked to 2012.

Add whatever else you find.

Super Storm Sandy in New York and in New Jersey.

Shooting in Newtown Connecticut at Sandy Hook Elementary School

Sandy Hurricane
Sandy Hook Elementary

New York
New-town Connecticut

Sandy Hook Elementary
Red Hook Brooklyn

Red Hook Brooklyn one of the areas affected by Sandy.

Here is an article on Red Hook.

Red Hook Apocalypse: How Sandy Undid an Up-and-Coming New York City...

[link to nation.time.com]
 Quoting: ELNATHAN APOLLYON

not only that but Sandy looked like a big hook /question mark!
justanotherwhacko

User ID: 29270310
United States
12/14/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I immediately recognized this for what it is...the name, child sacrifice, gun control...etc etc.
one day it will all make sense, you are never alone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16063329
United States
12/14/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
check out this prophetic dream that someone had predicting the events unfolding in today's news

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29561430
United States
12/14/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
sandy can be a male name or a female name
justanotherwhacko

User ID: 29270310
United States
12/14/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can I say that I am so tired and lonely..I see everything so clearly, but no one else wants to see...no one wants to know...I can't go on my facebook page today because the goofballs are ranting about gun control now....it makes me angry and very frustrated and sick....feel alone in the world...dark days...I had a dream/vision of Jesus, no one wants to hear about it. I have had premonitions all my life and I can tell you something is coming and it's not good...no one wants to hear....so lonely out here alone...
one day it will all make sense, you are never alone
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sandy is short for Cassandra, the Greek mythological figure who epitomizes tragedy. The gods gave Cassandra the gift of prophecy; depending on which version of the story one prefers, she could either see or smell the future. But with this gift also came a curse: Cassandra’s warnings about future disasters were fated to be ignored. That is the essence of this tragedy: to know that a given course of action will lead to disaster but to pursue it nevertheless.

SANDY
Also known as SHA-WUJING, SHA-WU-JING, SHA-WU-CHING, MONK-SAND
A Fish Spirit, ex-Marshall of Heaven and disciple of TRIPITAKA.

As told in Journey To The West, he was once the official in charge of Heavenly banners and ceremonial drapes. One day he accidentally broke the JADE-EMPEROR's favorite crystal dish. As punishment, he was chucked out of Heaven, transformed into an Earth-bound fish spirit, tormented with flying swords and generally made extremely miserable.

Sandy: Diminutive of Sandra.

Sandra: Short form of Alessandra.

Alessandra: Italian form of Alexandra.

Alexandra: Feminine form of Alexandra; In Greek mythology this was a Mycenaean epithet of the goddess Hera, and an alternate name of Cassandra.

Hera: Uncertain meaning, possibly from either Greek (heros) "hero, warrior";(hora) "period of time"; or(haireo) "to be chosen". In Greek mythology Hera was the queen of the gods, the sister and wife of Zeus. She presided over marriage and childbirth.

PSAMATHE One of the fifty Nereids. She was the goddess of sandy beaches. PSAMATHE was the Nereid goddess of sand beaches. Her name means "the Sand-Goddess" from psammos, sand and theia, goddess.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29770804
United States
12/14/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Listen to the last portion of the Adam Sandler song during the 12-12-12 Concert to benefit the Sandy storm victims. This is to the tune of "Hallelujah". Around 4:10, something he says near the end is very strange, considering where the school tragedy took place.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28677568
United States
12/14/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are reports the shooter is from Hoboken NJ. One of the hardest hit areas from Sandy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9927807
United States
12/14/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
you lost me at
Todays breaking news
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sandy is short for Cassandra, the Greek mythological figure who epitomizes tragedy. The gods gave Cassandra the gift of prophecy; depending on which version of the story one prefers, she could either see or smell the future. But with this gift also came a curse: Cassandra’s warnings about future disasters were fated to be ignored. That is the essence of this tragedy: to know that a given course of action will lead to disaster but to pursue it nevertheless.

SANDY
Also known as SHA-WUJING, SHA-WU-JING, SHA-WU-CHING, MONK-SAND
A Fish Spirit, ex-Marshall of Heaven and disciple of TRIPITAKA.

As told in Journey To The West, he was once the official in charge of Heavenly banners and ceremonial drapes. One day he accidentally broke the JADE-EMPEROR's favorite crystal dish. As punishment, he was chucked out of Heaven, transformed into an Earth-bound fish spirit, tormented with flying swords and generally made extremely miserable.

Sandy: Diminutive of Sandra.

Sandra: Short form of Alessandra.

Alessandra: Italian form of Alexandra.

Alexandra: Feminine form of Alexandra; In Greek mythology this was a Mycenaean epithet of the goddess Hera, and an alternate name of Cassandra.

Hera: Uncertain meaning, possibly from either Greek (heros) "hero, warrior";(hora) "period of time"; or(haireo) "to be chosen". In Greek mythology Hera was the queen of the gods, the sister and wife of Zeus. She presided over marriage and childbirth.

PSAMATHE One of the fifty Nereids. She was the goddess of sandy beaches. PSAMATHE was the Nereid goddess of sand beaches. Her name means "the Sand-Goddess" from psammos, sand and theia, goddess.
 Quoting: SeaPunk

A+++++, Thank you. Indeed, this tragedy and curse, its everything that it explains.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are reports the shooter is from Hoboken NJ. One of the hardest hit areas from Sandy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28677568

So many eerie connections.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Listen to the last portion of the Adam Sandler song during the 12-12-12 Concert to benefit the Sandy storm victims. This is to the tune of "Hallelujah". Around 4:10, something he says near the end is very strange, considering where the school tragedy took place.

Quoting: Backwoods Philosopher

OK I have no fen idea what the hell he was saying

but I do know they raised millions of dollars for the sandy victims and I have NOT heard a peep about the people they have supposedly helped...

I have heard how people are being evicted power turned off people starving cold no home lost everything and fined if they didnt clean up fallen trees and taxed as well
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is a sandy hook on NJ coast, it has a popular nude beach
__

)=( UMMO. The UMMO letters were sent to scientists detailing various advanced sciences, supposedly sent from an 'alien' intelligence, signed )=(

that symbol has also supposedly been seen on UFOs, and in association with other events of high weirdness

sand is abrasive and when something gets sandy it becomes irritating.
sand also wears down roughness, smoothing an object over time.

it is used to remove an ugly surface and prep for refinishing.

when the 'sandy' signal is prevalent it is a sign of breaking down to rebuild better.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29889792

We are indeed breaking down, And more and more sightings of UFOs are seen in the sky like they are preparing us for something.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

but I do know they raised millions of dollars for the sandy victims and I have NOT heard a peep about the people they have supposedly helped...

I have heard how people are being evicted power turned off people starving cold no home lost everything and fined if they didnt clean up fallen trees and taxed as well

The response time to help them seemed incredibly slow...

Hallelujah btw was the same as Lucifers name, Haylel. meaning to Praise Jah. He was one of the most celebrated angels till he fell.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28677568

So many eerie connections.

they said he came into the school to target his mom also I think a brother was involved?

someone posted ong glp he posted and bragged on a web site
Thread: Shooter posted thread on 4chan telling his plans!!!

also you guys know about this right?
Thread: 22 children slashed by knife-wielding adult at elementary school in China...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29770804
United States
12/14/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hallelujah btw was the same as Lucifers name, Haylel. meaning to Praise Jah. He was one of the most celebrated angels till he fell.

Notice in the very last part of the song, he says (and it's written out on the screen)

Connecticut-to-yah
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

adam sandler is a jew I believe

oh btw for shits and giggles fun

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
Report Abusive Post

I was just going to post about Adam SANDler...no doubt about it!

In relation to this...I still remember Gwen Stefani's Halloween costume as Sandy from Grease but with a bullet wound to her head and slashed neck oops2

Take that Sandy! Gwen Stefani dresses as Grease star (complete with bullet wound) as she takes a light-hearted dig at Hurricane

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29845776
Germany
12/14/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Conneticut TOO, YA!

WE will get THROUGH ya!

This is what he says.

For me it means in the context:

Conneticut Sandy it will happen too.
We will get it(the devil?) through there.

I think they like to connect things so they get more power.
Cause in the sheeples mind this stuff gets connected too.

---------

Check Wellaware1.com for the other shooting in the mall beeing a hoax.

This guy will for sure find something. pretty confident there are acotrs involved again.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was just going to post about Adam SANDler...no doubt about it!

In relation to this...I still remember Gwen Stefani's Halloween costume as Sandy from Grease but with a bullet wound to her head and slashed neck oops2

Take that Sandy! Gwen Stefani dresses as Grease star (complete with bullet wound) as she takes a light-hearted dig at Hurricane

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Dang, that is creepy, and they identified the Shooters name as ADAM just now on the news, not Ryan (shooters brother ) as earlier believed.
He Is Risen Indeed

User ID: 28631986
United States
12/14/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been praying for them and their families all day...what a tragedy as we move into the Christmas season. It is so sad this young man wasn't under better supervision given his psychological history. Please anyone reading this nothing is ever so bad to kill yourself yet alone kill others. So selfish and hurts many many more people than just the families involved. God bless those of you who are hurting and I pray that your opression is lifted so you can think clearly and live happy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Adam Richard Sandler (born September 9, 1966)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29845776
Germany
12/14/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
gd2balive

User ID: 5984884
United States
12/14/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Notice in the very last part of the song, he says (and it's written out on the screen)

Connecticut-to-yah

I have read the whole thread and watched the video and what you have pointed out that was written out on the screen is very strangely out of place timing considering todays events in CT.

By the way I noticed the other song titles that the other performers sung once Adam Sandler was finished...

Strange choice of songs that seem inappropriate for the occasion by my humble opinion.

MJ
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18115228
United States
12/14/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
>....And this thread proves the OPs ego is huge!

GLP