Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,936 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 578,398
Pageviews Today: 968,831Threads Today: 300Posts Today: 5,621
10:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

URGENT ALERT: both 'Sandy Hook' and 'Ryan Lanza' have the same Numerology value as 'Mayan Calendar'

MikeyJ
User ID: 29898577
New Zealand
12/14/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: URGENT ALERT: both 'Sandy Hook' and 'Ryan Lanza' have the same Numerology value as 'Mayan Calendar'
USA..FUCK YEAH!! Lunatics. Guns should be used for war and hunting. It's simple, if you have easy access to guns, people will be murdered. The right to bear arms is a nice sentiment but when there are millions of unstable people in the world, that right must be put aside, as most civilised countries in the world have done. Unfortunately it's too late for the US to turn around. And don't throw the arguement up that the 'bad' people will get the guns illegally anyway..of course they will, but the level of gun crime and innocent people losing their lives will be minimal compared to what is happening there now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20679797
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: URGENT ALERT: both 'Sandy Hook' and 'Ryan Lanza' have the same Numerology value as 'Mayan Calendar'
edible pickles also equals 112. Literally the first phrase I tried. What does it mean?.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12368248
Russia
12/14/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
edible pickles also equals 112. Literally the first phrase I tried. What does it mean?.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20679797

That means you are a PAID SHILL, and that was NOT "the first phrase you tried"...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13190031
Russia
12/14/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
USA..FUCK YEAH!! Lunatics. Guns should be used for war and hunting. It's simple, if you have easy access to guns, people will be murdered. The right to bear arms is a nice sentiment but when there are millions of unstable people in the world, that right must be put aside, as most civilised countries in the world have done. Unfortunately it's too late for the US to turn around. And don't throw the arguement up that the 'bad' people will get the guns illegally anyway..of course they will, but the level of gun crime and innocent people losing their lives will be minimal compared to what is happening there now.
 Quoting: MikeyJ 29898577

And here goes a typical example of a PAID SHILL trying to DERAIL the thread with a subject ("gun control") that has NOTHING TO DO with the numerologic "coincidences" beign analyzed here....
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
12/14/2012 05:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
UN-FUCKING-BELIVEABLE!

Did you see the mass killing of children today in a school?

The name of the school was Sandy Hook Elementary School

The name of the shooter was Ryan Lanza

Now ADD the values of the letters of each name, according to the alphabetical order (for example: A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, D = 4 ...)

This way:

Sandy Hook = 19 + 1 + 14 + 4 + 25 + 8 + 15 + 15 + 11 = 112

Sandy Hook in Simple Gematria Equals: 112

[link to www.gematrix.org]

Ryan Lanza = 18 + 25 + 1 + 14 + 12 + 1 + 14 + 26 + 1 = 112

Ryan Lanza in Simple Gematria Equals: 112

Wow!!!!

BOTH HAVE THE SAME TOTAL VALUE, THAT IS 112 !!!

But the worst part is:

Mayan calendar in Simple Gematria Equals: 112

Mayan calendar = 13 + 1 + 25 + 1 + 14 + 3 + 1 + 12 + 5 + 14 + 4 + 1 + 18 = 112

WHAT THE HELL???

siren2
 Quoting: FULL PANIC MODE 26347014

rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23487706
United States
12/14/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
NWO is not real. You are all a bunch idiots making up a fairy tale when 20 children were murdered today. You conspirafags are the real sheep, you believe everything you hear from idiots like Alexander Jones and David dIcke. This numerology crap means nothing and probably is just a coincidence. You could take any of the numerous false doomsday claims from next week and relate them to the shooting. I'll go back to living my life like a normal human being instead of sitting in my mother's basement wearing a tinfoil hat and hiding from the Illuminati.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24687842
Russia
12/14/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
NWO is not real. You are all a bunch idiots making up a fairy tale when 20 children were murdered today. You conspirafags are the real sheep, you believe everything you hear from idiots like Alexander Jones and David dIcke. This numerology crap means nothing and is probably just a coincidence. You could take any of the numerous false doomsday claims from next week and relate them to the shooting. I'll go back to living my life like a normal human being instead of sitting in my mother's basement wearing a tinfoil hat and hiding from the Illuminati.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23487706

"Coincidence" is NOT an option in this case, as the Statistics prove.

You have to choose between:

A - Conspiracy

B - Supernatural phenomenon related to the collective unconscious of humanity being focused on the concerns about the End of the Mayan Calendar

"Coincidence" is NOT an option
Epicbiscuit

User ID: 11214940
United States
12/14/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The negetive energy being generated from this is huge. Almost everyone I know knows about it and a lot are angry. My mother called me about this q bit after this happend and was angry/sad and blaming guns/videos games. The energy generated from this is huge. And not just my mother, tons of people on Facebook as well are angry.
Epicbiscuit

User ID: 11214940
United States
12/14/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The negetive energy being generated from this is huge. Almost everyone I know knows about it and a lot are angry. My mother called me about this q bit after this happend and was angry/sad and blaming guns/videos games. The energy generated from this is huge. And not just my mother, tons of people on Facebook as well are angry.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
NWO is not real. You are all a bunch idiots making up a fairy tale when 20 children were murdered today. You conspirafags are the real sheep, you believe everything you hear from idiots like Alexander Jones and David dIcke. This numerology crap means nothing and is probably just a coincidence. You could take any of the numerous false doomsday claims from next week and relate them to the shooting. I'll go back to living my life like a normal human being instead of sitting in my mother's basement wearing a tinfoil hat and hiding from the Illuminati.

A - Conspiracy

B - Supernatural phenomenon related to the collective unconscious of humanity being focused on the concerns about the End of the Mayan Calendar

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24687842

Typical conspiracy theorist response. Only including the options that suit their absurd claims.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13146489
Russia
12/14/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

A - Conspiracy

Typical conspiracy theorist response. Only including the options that suit their absurd claims.

The only possible explanation for your post is that you didn't read the entire thread, and so you didn't see the part when it was demonstrated that the probabilities of a "random coincidence" are less than ONE in TEN THOUSAND.

And random coincidences with probabilities of less than one in ten thousand doesn't happen in an event of worldwide repercussion, exactly one week before the end of the Mayan Calendar.

So, start to cry, because the option "coincidence" was SCIENTIFICALLY DISCARDED.

Statistics works BOTH WAYS. It can not be used ONLY when it's to prove the point of view of "skeptics" and "debunkers"...
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

A - Conspiracy

The only possible explanation for your post is that you didn't read the entire thread, and so you didn't see the part when it was demonstrated that the probabilities of a "random coincidence" are less than ONE in TEN THOUSAND.

And random coincidences with probabilities of less than one in ten thousand doesn't happen in an event of worldwide repercussion, exactly one week before the end of the Mayan Calendar.

So, start to cry, because the option "coincidence" was SCIENTIFICALLY DISCARDED.

Statistics works BOTH WAYS. It can not be used ONLY when it's to prove the point of view of "skeptics" and "debunkers"...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13146489

I saw that part. It's pretty crazy, but there is no way a bunch of old farts sitting in a room staged the murders of 20 innocent children. But there are tons of words and names that you could throw out there related to both events that you could've tied together with this claim. Ad they didn't all have to be numerology related.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8625642
United States
12/14/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

A - Conspiracy

Sounds like mainstream science and other disciplines. Oh, no, the towers went into freefall from airplanes! The pyramids were built by slaves!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9130879
United States
12/14/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Makes sense to me. Something is absolutely not right about the incident, the coverage, the general weirdness of the talking heads, and the sense that it just does not ring true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27988239
Canada
12/14/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously not a "coincidence"...

Either a false flag with traces of Illuminati ritual, or some sort of "cosmic warning"...

One of the above...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12366087

I'll go along with the Cosmic Warning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23279574
Russia
12/14/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously not a "coincidence"...

Either a false flag with traces of Illuminati ritual, or some sort of "cosmic warning"...

One of the above...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12366087

I'll go along with the Cosmic Warning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27988239

Me too...

I think it was a supernatural warning, and not a man-made conspiracy....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18201204
Australia
12/14/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is bullshit.
Just make shit up and claim it.
What they hell does numerology have to do with anything?
It has been proven as shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29732086
Ireland
12/14/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't waste time/energy swatting away trols and naysayers OP

The information speaks for itself
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29281977
Canada
12/14/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
numbers don't lie. It is connected to the mayan end date because they are feeding their "god". Expect much more in the coming days.

5 stars and a

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29462053
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
since when has that number shit ever been right? Remember all that fuckload of bollocks about the olympics? turning out nothing happened.

fuck your starology.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13013710
Russia
12/15/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is bullshit.
Just make shit up and claim it.
What they hell does numerology have to do with anything?
It has been proven as shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18201204

In fact, Numerology is proven as being the REAL thing beyond ANY possible doubt...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12366087
Russia
12/15/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is an EPIC WIN since it has scientifically demonstrated that the probabilities of a "coincidence" are just ONE in TEN THOUSAND.

Let's reapeat that:

ONE in TEN THOUSAND.

Again:

ONE in TEN THOUSAND.

This thread represents THE END of "skeptic debunkerism" as we know it.

"Skeptic debunkerism" has come to an end.

Skeptics and Debunkers FAIL!

They FAIL VERY HARD!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29978402
Brazil
12/15/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmmmm...
DeadBeacon

User ID: 28637429
United States
12/15/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry AC, how many was that. I couldn't hear you.
:Canadian F::State of Texas:

"Misunderestimating is only 5/4 th's of the problem"!

"Some choose to hear, few decide to listen".

"Question what you know and know why you question".

"GLP will never be the sane...uhhh...same".

"The markets will determine the fate of government intervention, not government intervening in the market".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13200290
Russia
12/16/2012 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something is not right with this case...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30033997
Hungary
12/16/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
don't forget 12/12/12, the date of the "benefit" concert for the victims of Hurricane Sandy
mortal kombat
User ID: 13146489
Russia
12/17/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP wins!

Fatality!
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
12/17/2012 12:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
don't forget 12/12/12, the date of the "benefit" concert for the victims of Hurricane Sandy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30033997

that thing was sold out to everyone to sponge in.that's all that FUSE channel talks about...(just about the the bands' experiences...like they never did a benefit before..all the musicians just kissing eachothers behind...when it comes down to it.....it seemed they didn't really care(especially about the truth of what really happened..))
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12325714
Russia
01/13/2013 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at this thread:

Thread: ****112 keeps coming up in the media******

banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32116738
United States
01/13/2013 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
the exits off i84 going into newtown are 9 and 11 guess that's inside sector co-ordinated humor

GLP