PER "P"
User ID: 1132094
United States
12/14/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
***** NEW REVELATIONS PAST 48 HOURS ***** VERY DRAMATIC CHANGE ****
[link to youtu.be]

<iframe width="420" height="315" src=" [link to www.youtube.com] frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FIRST VIDEO LOOK AT BETWEEN TIME STAMP 17 SECONDS TO 20 SECONDS,CENTER RIGHT OF THE SCREEN INSIDE THE CIRCLE.

[link to youtu.be]

<iframe width="420" height="315" src=" [link to www.youtube.com] frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THIS SECOND VIDEO,LOOK AT TIME STAMP 11 AND 12 SECONDS. FAR RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN, SAME THING.

THESE TWO VIDEOS,AND THE PICTURES TAKEN OF THIS ARE FROM TWO SEPERATE SOURCES.

I am currently looking to find other source pictures of this forward array installation component of cern large hadron collider. So there is more cooraberating evidence to prove this point.

Point being, that image of the face was not in any pictures of the videos and pictures taken in the past 4 years of this forward array component of cern lhc. It just started showing up in pictures in the past two days. This image was never there for the past 4 years on that component piece of this array, we believe that it is now physically and visually appearing in real time at that facility inside cern lhc .

My statement and reason for making this thread is that I and other people whom I've contacted ,we believe that this is the face of Satan. And he is getting ready to enter our world and dimension by the December 21st celestial crossline through an opening that is occurring as a result of the cern hadron collider experiments.

Again, no one including the scientists at cern have seen this image physically,visually appear over the past 4 years. If we can attempt to get a live news crew this weekend or by tuesday inside this specific installation forward array building that this one component is located. A freshlive video or picture will verify this change and show that this face image is now physically appearing on that center piece.

Considering this in the likelihood is true, this proves that the cern logo and the shiva statue were INTENTIONAL for the real consealed purpose of the cern large hadron collider.

We will try this weekend to get other previously taken video and pictures of this array from the past 4 years.

Our point is, this image of this face wasn't there in these two sample videos on youtube for the past 4 years,and neither had any visitors,nor scientists at cern lhc ever physically,visually witnessed this face image in the past aside from the past 48 hours.
PER "P" (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ***** NEW REVELATIONS PAST 48 HOURS ***** VERY DRAMATIC CHANGE ****
Sorry, Don't know why the video didn't originally paste on the thread. Will try again soon. But the link to view the video on youtube does work.
PER "P" (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this turns out to be true? We will need to gather all the support we can in next few days to get cern shut down so we can close this supposed opening/portal that Satan maybe trying to get through.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29296706
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
What exactly is it,other than mental I mean.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4520570
United States
12/14/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
looks to me like sun set over the water or something like that..... I don't see any recognizable entities..
PER "P" (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
People ,stop being A holes, this is very serious. You are blind or truly evil if you do not see a face in the center piece of that plate during those time stamps.
icepack

User ID: 29341884
Germany
12/14/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
are there more video/pictures of it ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
12/14/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see the face clearly. I'm thinking it's a reflection of a person standing in front of it taking the picture.

Looks like the same picture was used in both videos.
PER "P" (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
are there more video/pictures of it ?
 Quoting: icepack

We are currently trying to find others from completely seperate independent sources. And we are going to try to get fresh video and pictures if we can get a live news crew in their by this weekend or so.
FaceTheSun
User ID: 29895163
United States
12/14/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's something strange happening in the neighborhood! Who you gonna call?
stella stevens

User ID: 1490898
Canada
12/14/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw it.
to me it looked like a man wearing a suit a nd tie and
peering out.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see the face clearly. I'm thinking it's a reflection of a person standing in front of it taking the picture.

Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

No, Those of us who are reviewing it have looked at these pictures and video of this array plate before. And we have viewed these specific videos on youtube several times each in the past three years. That image was never there before this week. It's not a refelction of whom took the video and pictures four years ago.
icepack

User ID: 29341884
Germany
12/14/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
i already added your post to my favorites, please keep me updated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25635894
United States
12/14/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

No, Those of us who are reviewing it have looked at these pictures and video of this array plate before. And we have viewed these specific videos on youtube several times each in the past three years. That image was never there before this week. It's not a refelction of whom took the video and pictures four years ago.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1132094

keep us posted. serious stuff.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21202252
United States
12/14/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to youtu.be]

FIRST VIDEO LOOK AT BETWEEN TIME STAMP 17 SECONDS TO 20 SECONDS,CENTER RIGHT OF THE SCREEN INSIDE THE CIRCLE.

[link to youtu.be]

THIS SECOND VIDEO,LOOK AT TIME STAMP 11 AND 12 SECONDS. FAR RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN, SAME THING.

THESE TWO VIDEOS,AND THE PICTURES TAKEN OF THIS ARE FROM TWO SEPERATE SOURCES.

I am currently looking to find other source pictures of this forward array installation component of cern large hadron collider. So there is more cooraberating evidence to prove this point.

Point being, that image of the face was not in any pictures of the videos and pictures taken in the past 4 years of this forward array component of cern lhc. It just started showing up in pictures in the past two days. This image was never there for the past 4 years on that component piece of this array, we believe that it is now physically and visually appearing in real time at that facility inside cern lhc .

My statement and reason for making this thread is that I and other people whom I've contacted ,we believe that this is the face of Satan. And he is getting ready to enter our world and dimension by the December 21st celestial crossline through an opening that is occurring as a result of the cern hadron collider experiments.

Again, no one including the scientists at cern have seen this image physically,visually appear over the past 4 years. If we can attempt to get a live news crew this weekend or by tuesday inside this specific installation forward array building that this one component is located. A freshlive video or picture will verify this change and show that this face image is now physically appearing on that center piece.

Considering this in the likelihood is true, this proves that the cern logo and the shiva statue were INTENTIONAL for the real consealed purpose of the cern large hadron collider.

We will try this weekend to get other previously taken video and pictures of this array from the past 4 years.

Our point is, this image of this face wasn't there in these two sample videos on youtube for the past 4 years,and neither had any visitors,nor scientists at cern lhc ever physically,visually witnessed this face image in the past aside from the past 48 hours.
 Quoting: PER "P" 1132094

I guess you didn't pay attention to the part where they tell you it is taken from a video game ...

cool2
PER "P" (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, the part of where they got the music from a video game, and the later parts of the video . The time stamp I reference was not taking from a video game. You should listen to detail more clearly. Was I refering to music in the thread? No .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27505470
Norway
12/14/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
what am i supposed to see?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8448165
United States
12/14/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, it is there alright! The distinct image of a rather handsome face, just looks as if pondering over something that is about to happen. Could look like a younger Dan Ackroyd of Sat. Night Live.

So why are they being so stupid to bring in way more than they could ever imagine. Are they going to be responsible for the after math of events sort of like a Heavy Weight Boxing Match they can place bets on? Well they will not like the odds shortly.
User ID: 27576589
United States
12/14/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vatican = Illuminati
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29831637
Portugal
12/14/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post