Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,144 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 467,738
Pageviews Today: 812,804Threads Today: 398Posts Today: 5,811
09:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

When you see a person shoot INNOCENT CHILDREN you have seen 2nd Timothy fly off the page!

christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
12/14/2012 06:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
When you see a person shoot INNOCENT CHILDREN you have seen 2nd Timothy fly off the page!
2 TIMOTHY 3:1-9

Godlessness in the Last Days....

1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.

2 People will be lovers of themselves

lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents..

ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,

4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God--

5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires,

7 always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.

8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth--men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected.

9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

WE DO NOT NEED MORE MEDICINES OR MENTAL HEALTH WORKERS!!!

WE NEED GOD!!!!!

TAKE HEED!

WE SHALL WITNESS IN THESE FINAL HOURS AS GOD WOULD HAVE US TO DO!

Last Edited by christian on 12/14/2012 06:01 PM
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
christian  (OP)

United States
12/14/2012 06:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: When you see a person shoot INNOCENT CHILDREN you have seen 2nd Timothy fly off the page!
LET US REMEMBER:

2nd Timothy 3:11

persecutions, sufferings--what kinds of things happened to me in Antioch, Iconium and Lystra, the persecutions I endured. Yet the Lord rescued me from all of them..

12 In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,

Susie

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29092792
United States
12/14/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: When you see a person shoot INNOCENT CHILDREN you have seen 2nd Timothy fly off the page!
Innocent children have been getting butchered legally since 1973 by professionals. This is not new.
christian  (OP)

United States
12/14/2012 06:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
2 Timothy 4:

In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge:

2 Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction.

3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine.

Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.

6 For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time has come for my departure.

7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing
Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
12/14/2012 06:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Innocent children have been getting butchered legally since 1973 by professionals. This is not new.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29092792

1973 is NEW....
Susie

Anonymous Coward
12/14/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHAT SUSIE SAID.
christian  (OP)

United States
12/14/2012 06:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
WHAT SUSIE SAID.
 Quoting: Mister Obvious

Just a SERVANT of the Most HIGH!
hfhfhf
Susie

Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States
12/14/2012 06:28 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
christian  (OP)

United States
12/14/2012 06:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Sleeping Giant

AMEN....
Susie

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29732086
Ireland
12/14/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 TIMOTHY 3:1-9

Godlessness in the Last Days....
 Quoting: christian

pope2
ParadigmShift

User ID: 29318346
United States
12/14/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Susie great thread. Yes there will be great persecution for Christians. The key will be how we react to persecution. He that live by the sword shall die by the sword. We must emulate Christ everyday.

hf hf hf

GLP