Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,899 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 822,391
Pageviews Today: 1,523,962Threads Today: 726Posts Today: 12,798
05:03 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I'm an ex-convict and ex-felon and I own more guns and ammunition then most of all you legal gun owners in the United States

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1026634
United States
12/14/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I'm an ex-convict and ex-felon and I own more guns and ammunition then most of all you legal gun owners in the United States
I lost the right to own a gun when I was 18 years old. I can't vote and my record hinders me in all sorts of ways that you'd never even realise if you aren't in my shoes. But thats besides the point. What I would like to point out is that I have guns. Lots of guns. And if ever there is a crazy law passed that take weapons out of Ammerican gun owners then I will be one of the few people left with guns and will still be able to protect myself and my family because my weapons arent registered and they are not reported stolen. There is no record of me owning these things and they will never come knocking at my door to confiscate what I have. Im walking a straight line with the law now and my criminal ways are long behind me so I don't worry about being raided by swat. My weapons are paid for by friends and family that know I'm just a gun entheusiist and as such respect firearms. With this being said. I'd like to wish you all a good day. Gun control ha! Don't make me laugh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28349531
United States
12/14/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I'm an ex-convict and ex-felon and I own more guns and ammunition then most of all you legal gun owners in the United States
agent
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29901311
United States
12/14/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I'm an ex-convict and ex-felon and I own more guns and ammunition then most of all you legal gun owners in the United States
I lost the right to own a gun when I was 18 years old. I can't vote and my record hinders me in all sorts of ways that you'd never even realise if you aren't in my shoes. But thats besides the point. What I would like to point out is that I have guns. Lots of guns. And if ever there is a crazy law passed that take weapons out of Ammerican gun owners then I will be one of the few people left with guns and will still be able to protect myself and my family because my weapons arent registered and they are not reported stolen. There is no record of me owning these things and they will never come knocking at my door to confiscate what I have. Im walking a straight line with the law now and my criminal ways are long behind me so I don't worry about being raided by swat. My weapons are paid for by friends and family that know I'm just a gun entheusiist and as such respect firearms. With this being said. I'd like to wish you all a good day. Gun control ha! Don't make me laugh.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1026634

Comrade O wants YOU to have guns.

It's the law abiding types he's afraid of.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
agent
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28349531

Public Library computer. My kids are doing a school project. These machines don't require me to log in. No chance. Besides, I'll be long gone before you show up here Mr. Smith.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4520570
United States
12/14/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
empty hands.. I have no weapons..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't you people realize that gun laws only harm the legal gun owners? If you keep up with all this gun control only outlaws and the government will own guns. What will you do then?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19784068
United States
12/14/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't you people realize that gun laws only harm the legal gun owners? If you keep up with all this gun control only outlaws and the government will own guns. What will you do then?

outlaws - government, what's the difference ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8668138
United States
12/14/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will done sir, fuck a bunch of bs laws from a fascist government bent on making it impossible to defend yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28691353
United States
12/14/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
You sir are a fool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29901311
United States
12/14/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
You sir are a fool.
 Quoting: Rochelle

Smarter than you though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28408402
United States
12/14/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

IMO you're bringing MAJOR unwanted heat with a post like this. Never ceases to amaze me the naivety of internet posters.

"I'm posting from the public library, I'll be all set."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28691353
United States
12/14/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
You sir are a fool.

Smarter than you though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29901311

Ok
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
You sir are a fool.

Care to explain? Miss Mighty Wisdom?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
One more thing before I go. Whne all your guns are taken away. I'll still have mine. You'll still be able to vote but what good will that do when the elections are rigged anyways. Your life is a shame. How much protection do you need that you hand all your freedoms the to a machine that sees all of us as the enemy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29865913
United States
12/14/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why don't you start shooting all the guys who fucked you up the ass while you were in the Big House?

GLP