Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,575 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 440,089
Pageviews Today: 707,153Threads Today: 202Posts Today: 3,577
07:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BBC Told To Put More GAY Presenters On Children's TV to 'Familiarise' Youngsters With Different Sexualities

The Gay Aussie
User ID: 29902653
Australia
12/14/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BBC Told To Put More GAY Presenters On Children's TV to 'Familiarise' Youngsters With Different Sexualities
BBC children's programmes should include more lesbian, gay and bisexual people, a report of the corporation recommends.

A panel of nine experts said youngsters should be introduced to sexual diversity in their early years.

While there has been a gradual increased in the representation of these people, they remain 'still relatively invisible' in the media, they said.

The report concluded: 'The LGB [lesbian, gay and bisexual] experts feel that the BBC should seek to incorporate the portrayal of LGB people within programming targeted at children, to familiarise audiences through incidental portrayal from an early age.'

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

This will be an interesting thread. afro

It will be pinned too! ppig
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29847504
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BBC Told To Put More GAY Presenters On Children's TV to 'Familiarise' Youngsters With Different Sexualities
FAG pushers must die!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29902955
United States
12/14/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BBC Told To Put More GAY Presenters On Children's TV to 'Familiarise' Youngsters With Different Sexualities
Come on we all know its all about love, so long as you are dancing on their strings;
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10408238
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
BBC children's programmes should include more lesbian, gay and bisexual people, a report of the corporation recommends.

A panel of nine experts said youngsters should be introduced to sexual diversity in their early years.

While there has been a gradual increased in the representation of these people, they remain 'still relatively invisible' in the media, they said.

The report concluded: 'The LGB [lesbian, gay and bisexual] experts feel that the BBC should seek to incorporate the portrayal of LGB people within programming targeted at children, to familiarise audiences through incidental portrayal from an early age.'

That would be about right and still people on GLP put links to the BBC pedophile website.

Quoting: The Gay Aussie 29902653
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17027639
Australia
12/14/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Teach kids its OK to kill and kill and then go OH NOES..some bastard just did a MASS SHOOTING.

Teach kids to think fucking the SHIT inside other people bumholes is ok and its "OH NOES..MILLIONS DYING FROM AIDS and STDS EVERYWHERE"

Frog in the pot.

Bubble bubble CROAK.

I hope the 21st brings on a FULL RESET.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20066975
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hahahahahaha what they gonna do to highlight the fact they are gay? Suck each others cock on air? Eat pussy? I don't see straight people on tv highlighting the fact they are straight they are supposed to be there to entertain not indoncrinate.

'programming targeted at children' says it all really doesn't it? Will someone rid this country of this communist filth, whatever you need to do god I understand the level of sin being practiced has gone beyond a joke now.
Alufiend
User ID: 29893508
United States
12/14/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does a bi-sexual person act like?

How can you tell one from sight?

or a lesbian? How do you tell them apart from a hetero woman?

its tv. tell the actors to fake it.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hahahahahaha what they gonna do to highlight the fact they are gay? Suck each others cock on air? Eat pussy? I don't see straight people on tv highlighting the fact they are straight they are supposed to be there to entertain not indoncrinate.

'programming targeted at children' says it all really doesn't it? Will someone rid this country of this communist filth, whatever you need to do god I understand the level of sin being practiced has gone beyond a joke now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20066975

Everything has an equal and opposite reaction, think about all that is built up in those that oppose it will explode! it will be beautiful.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh did i mention kill all fags.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29869935
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
FAG pushers must die!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29847504

or at least painfully sprain their ankles! regularly.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh did i mention kill all fags.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29847504

Always extremes isn't it? What happened to common sense I don't advocate the persecution of anyone cause at the end of the day what you do to your fellow country men will eventually be done to you.
Alufiend
United States
12/14/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
i figured it out.

straight guy = lots of male friends

gay guy = lots of female friends

gay girl = lots of female friends

straight girl = lots of female friends

bi-sex = lots of male and female friends
The Gay Aussie
User ID: 29905242
Australia
12/14/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is this not pinned yet? tissue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16250270
Australia
12/14/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: The Gay Aussie 29905242

Because everyone is sick to death of you shit fuckers pushing your shit fucking fetishes onto our KIDS you poo rooting sicko disease spreading FUCK!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29869935
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Because everyone is sick to death of you shit fuckers pushing your shit fucking fetishes onto our KIDS you poo rooting sicko disease spreading FUCK!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16250270

well, that one has to be worth a bump
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
12/14/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
SO what it is it? how do you recognize gays, do you show them having sex or something?Being gay is a sexual inclination, not all homos are flaming queers, some look indistinguishable from a regular guy, same with lesbians.

How do they want to make the point to children that the presenters are gay? only way would be showing them having sex.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
The Gay Aussie
User ID: 29905242
Australia
12/14/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why are yo so mean to me? pudency
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29729580
United States
12/14/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
People who want to indoctrinate children with sexual stereotypes are no different than pedophiles.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/14/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Because you are all for pushing your disease spreading poo fucking SICKNESS onto MY children.

I DONT want my children thinking its SANE and FINE to FUCK OTHER PEOPLES SHIT..

GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU ANALIZING SHIT EATING FECES FREAK?
Alufiend
United States
12/14/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
People who want to indoctrinate children with sexual stereotypes are no different than pedophiles.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29729580

and this suprises you how? it's the U.K. where they downgraded pedo crime penalties.
The Gay Aussie
User ID: 29906498
Australia
12/14/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Because you are all for pushing your disease spreading poo fucking SICKNESS onto MY children.

Hey don't kill the messenger, I may be Gay but I cannot recall ever supporting these claims. Go have a wank release mista jerkit
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/14/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey don't kill the messenger, I may be Gay but I cannot recall ever supporting these claims. Go have a wank release mista jerkit
 Quoting: The Gay Aussie 29906498

If ya not FOR it..then WHY did ya want it PINNED??

MORE ATTENTION?

Thats all you poo pumpers ever WANT..ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION..always "MEE MEEE MEEE and my LOOSE BUMHOLE and SHIT FUCKING NEEDS"
The Gay Aussie
User ID: 29906498
Australia
12/14/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

MORE ATTENTION?

Thats all you poo pumpers ever WANT..ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION..always "MEE MEEE MEEE and my LOOSE BUMHOLE and SHIT FUCKING NEEDS"

I wanted it pinned because it is a contraversial topic, fresh news and it would make for an entertaining thread. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29651988
United States
12/14/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is a grey hybrid.
The Gay Aussie
User ID: 469529
Australia
12/14/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is a grey hybrid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29651988

You could be right you know. I get the flash backs every few years. 1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19409215
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

and this suprises you how? it's the U.K. where they downgraded pedo crime penalties.
 Quoting: Alufiend 29893508

Hey what you get we get, what you get we get, it's all part of the plan of the institutions that cannot be mentioned.

We are now getting this and after today it will soon be your turn.

Air gun owners will need licence in Scotland
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19409215
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Alufiend 29893508

Hey what you get we get, what you get we get, it's all part of the plan of the institutions that cannot be mentioned.

We are now getting this and after today it will soon be your turn.

Air gun owners will need licence in Scotland
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19409215

And just because I'm from Scotland and said that twice doesn't mean to say I'm drunk!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29335662
Mexico
12/14/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bbc is an equal opportunities employer and they already have their fare share of gays already working in children's tv, andy peters, etc...

Perhaps, they should instead focus on making programs to teach children how to recognize a sexual predator if they ever visit the studios or other events related to the company.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17097168
Australia
12/14/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

MORE ATTENTION?

yodaHere poo pumper..HAVE SOME ATTENTION!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
bbc is an equal opportunities employer and they already have their fare share of gays already working in children's tv, andy peters, etc...

Perhaps, they should instead focus on making programs to teach children how to recognize a sexual predator if they ever visit the studios or other events related to the company.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29335662

Lmao then they wouldn't be able to get away with it, it's ok though there having an in house enquiry lol
The Gay Aussie
User ID: 29911502
Australia
12/14/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh dear! sleeping

GLP