USA Gun Control Timeline, a social experiment...Post Sandy Hook to Present

milehighmike  (OP)

User ID: 339344
United States
01/02/2013 10:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: USA Gun Control Timeline, a social experiment...Post Sandy Hook to Present
"Iowa Paper Publishes Radical Anti-Gun Column: If People Refused to Give Up Their Guns, ‘Prying’ Them ‘From Their Cold, Dead Hands’ Works for Me"

[link to www.theblaze.com]

Thread: Iowa News Paper colum: If People Refused to Give Up Their Guns, ‘Prying’ Them ‘From Their Cold, Dead Hands’ Works for Me

"Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, 'What's in it for me?'" — Brian Tracy: Personal and business training author, speaker, and consultant

"We are all, right now, living the life we choose." -- Peter McWilliams, Author

"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." -- Michael Altshuler
milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 09:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
UPDATE:

"Illinois Dems advance gun control bills, firearms group warns of 'no exemptions'"

[link to www.foxnews.com]

Thread: Illinois gun ban makes it thru 1st vote

Thread: ILLINOIS to BAN 80% of ALL GUNS.... SHUT DOWN GUN RANGES * LIMIT AMMO

Last Edited by milehighmike on 01/03/2013 04:18 PM
"Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, 'What's in it for me?'" — Brian Tracy: Personal and business training author, speaker, and consultant

"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." -- Michael Altshuler
milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 09:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
Largest annual increase -- D.C....

"Firearm Sales Jump 39% In December, 19% In 2012"

[link to cnsnews.com]

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 09:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
"CA Homeowner Shoots and Kills Armed Home Invader, Wounds 2 Others as Children Have Sleepover"

[link to gunssavelives.net]

Thread: CA Homeowner Shoots and Kills Armed Home Invader, Wounds 2 Others as Children Have Sleepover

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1108758
United States
01/03/2013 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
they cannot take them--- they cannot---- they also cannot change your constitution-- they can if you allow them---
know that they cannot do it unless you allow it----

all this talk about how they are going to take them is laughable----- do not comply is what is said
milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 11:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
"Shooter kills 3 people, injures 2 in Swiss village"

[link to news.yahoo.com]

"GENEVA (AP) — A man using an old-model Swiss military rifle shot and killed three women and wounded two men in a Swiss village, and was then arrested by officers who shot and injured him, police said Thursday."

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 11:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
"Belleville cops booted from Denny's for toting guns" (St. Louis)

[link to www.stltoday.com]

Thread: Belleville cops booted from Denny's for toting guns

We have OFFICIALLY become emasculated in this country...

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 02:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
UPDATE 1-3-13:

Larry Elder - Townhall.com - "Guns and Piers Morgan "

[link to townhall.com]

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 04:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
BAN Hammers & Clubs NOW!!!

"FBI: More People Killed with Hammers, Clubs Each Year Than Rifles"

[link to nation.foxnews.com]

Time for ANOTHER White House petition???

lmao

Thread: For the anti gun crowd. FBI: More People Killed with Hammers, Clubs Each Year Than Rifles

Last Edited by milehighmike on 01/03/2013 04:21 PM

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 04:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: ny state ban coming

Thread: New York Legislature to Introduce Bills Making Posession of Any AWB Firearms Illegal, Remove Grandfathering

Last Edited by milehighmike on 01/03/2013 04:28 PM

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 04:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: Firearms stand next in importance to the constitution itself

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 11:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
MISSOURI FIREARMS FREEDOM ACT, HB 1230

The bill, which cites the 9th, 10th & 2nd amendments, as well as the US Commerce clause, declares that the federal government has no authority to regulate the sale, transport and use of personal firearms (rifles, shotguns and handguns) which are manufactured in–and remain in–Missouri.

[link to blog.jeffcitylaw.com]

[link to firearmsfreedomact.com]

Thread: MISSOURI FIREARMS FREEDOM ACT, HB 1230

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 11:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Why Americans must NEVER relinquish their weapons!!! DEMOCIDE WILL be the result

1911 – Government in Turkey disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 murdered 1.5 million Armenians.

1929 – Government in Russia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 murdered 20 million Russians.

1935 – Government in China disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 murdered 20 million Chinese.

1938 – Government in Germany disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 murdered 16 million Jews, Hungarian Gypsies, Mentally disabled, physically disabled,...

1956 – Government in Cambodia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 murdered 1 million Educated people, identified as those wearing glasses.

1964 – Government in Guatamala disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 and murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.

1970 – Government in Uganda disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1971 – 1979 and murdered 300,000 Christians.

Over 2000 Australians were swat-teamed since their government hijacked the country and took their guns.

Got more examples, POST EM!

Thread: Why Americans must NEVER relinquish their weapons!!! DEMOCIDE WILL be the result

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
UPDATE 1-3-12:

"NY county: Releasing gun names endangers public"

[link to news.yahoo.com]

"NEW YORK (AP) — A New York county clerk justified his refusal to release the names and addresses of handgun permit holders to a newspaper, saying it would give stalkers and thieves a convenient roadmap to target potential victims — and determine whether they have a gun."

On the contrary, it provides a list of people who are easy targets! The surrounding neighbors who are UNARMED!!!

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Your thoughts on this piece and events connected to it are straight to the point, simple and obvious.(or should be) Yet bizzarely, the vast majority can't see it... Which makes your thoughts being presented in this fashion; 1+1=2, both crucial and enlightening.

This in and of itself is strange...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21374333

Thank you!

For whatever reason, after the event (the next morning actually) I decided to chronicle the attempts by the left to take "advantage" of this situation to further their agenda and true to form, and in a VERY predictable fashion they DIDN'T disappoint me.

This is far from over, and if this attempt fails, I can guarantee you there will be MORE & MORE serious attempts too influence & sway public opinion. I only hope that more & more people are becoming aware of the illusion and peek behind the curtain.

That's all I can do....[/
b]

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
Interesting theory on Sandy Hook:

Thread: Motive for Sandy Hook Massacre - Money and Gov Contracts MIC

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
"Boston Mayor Says Vice President ‘Guaranteed’ Him Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January"

[link to www.theblaze.com]

Thread: Boston Mayor gets Guarantee from Biden that Obama will Pass Sweeping Gun-Controls by end of Month

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
Goebbels ( [link to en.wikipedia.org] would be SO proud....

The Student has become the MASTER...

"Grief in the Oval Office: Picture of the terrible moment Obama was told about Sandy Hook shootings is released - as surviving students return to class for the first time since massacre"

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
EXCELLENT post this AM:

Thread: ATTENTION: HERE IS THE LIST OF GUNS TO BE BANNED, IF THEY DON'T JUST GO FOR ALL GUNS PERIOD!!

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
NOT ENOUGH coverage Mr. Bloomberg???

"Bloomberg: Media need to rethink gun violence coverage"

[link to news.yahoo.com]

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Here's another great thread this am:

Thread: 2nd Amendment is on the Ropes and needs our help

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
And another...

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

<<TIMEWATCHER>>

User ID: 25511458
United States
01/04/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great Stuff 5stars for u and some green hf
GLP Disclaimer

DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
--John F. Kennedy

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
--Albert Einstein
<<TIMEWATCHER>>

User ID: 25511458
United States
01/04/2013 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Massive Civil Disobedience May Follow Washington Gun Confiscation Crapola
GLP Disclaimer

DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
--John F. Kennedy

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
--Albert Einstein
0311INFANTRYSIR

User ID: 969484
United States
01/04/2013 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

MSNBC’s Ed Schultz Talks Gun ‘Confiscation’

[link to newsbusters.org]

Sen. Dianne Feinstein to introduce assault weapons ban

Thread: Sen. Dianne Feinstein to introduce assault weapons ban
 Quoting: milehighmike

Sen. Dianne Feinstein has a CWP yet she is lobbying against gun ownership. So I would assume that Elected officials "on the HILL" will be exempt from this ban?
"Democracy is two
wolves and a lamb
voting on what to
have for lunch.
Liberty is a
well-armed lamb
contesting the vote"
~ Benjamin Franklin.
milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 04:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
"Lawmaker Proposes Publicizing Gun Owners' Names "

[link to www.nbcconnecticut.com]

They are trying REALLY hard....

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 04:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Of COURSE they do...

Thread: Black Progressives say: 'The 2nd Amendment is Racist'

UPDATE/Rebuttal:

Thread: GUN CONTROL IS ELITIST AND DISCRIMINATORY!

Last Edited by milehighmike on 01/04/2013 08:15 PM

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 08:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
I guess it DOESN'T matter to him that the depictions in his films ACTUALLY likely influence these young, impressionable malcontents...

"Tarantino: ‘Disrespectful’ To Newtown Victims To Link Shooting To Movies"

[link to connecticut.cbslocal.com]

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 08:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Connect-The-Dots People...

Thread: This Is How They Will Take The Guns

milehighmike  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 08:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
"Choose Your Own Crime Stats "

[link to www.youtube.com]

Thread: Great vid on gun violence in the USA and England. He has great points!,

GLP