Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,631 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,069,957
Pageviews Today: 1,994,634Threads Today: 958Posts Today: 17,518
09:43 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is this a newly acquired Illuminati MKUltra handler? This is who's singing to your kids...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21291600
United States
12/16/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Is this a newly acquired Illuminati MKUltra handler? This is who's singing to your kids...
ok, right off the top of my head we see in the chorus

"oh we oh we oh we oh"

reference to Wizard of Oz (Aiwaz)

at the opening of the vid we see Will.i.am selecting a monarch butterfly 3rd one down - enter Brittney

this video is basically showing him as an official handler.
 Quoting: Salt

What significance do you place on Aiwaz? Sorry if I'm not as learned/steeped. Also, mind explaining the connection between Crowley's apparition and the Wizard of Oz?
 Quoting: Mr. Deadite

Aiwaz was the demon that Alistair Crowley channeled and wrote tons of stuff about. Crowley was a grand master mason wizard steeped deep in black magick. So was the dude that wrote the Wizard of Oz series of books (also a grand master mason and into black magick). That is where the get the Oz character from those books.

:aiwaz:

Wizard of Oz is used for MKUltra programming and triggers.

In the movie, you hear the witches minions chanting Owe We Owe, We Owe Her...

you hear that in Will.i.am's song above.

it's all inter-related

more on Aiwaz (or Aiwass)
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Aiwass was the name of a voice that Aleister Crowley heard on April 8, 9, and 10th in 1904. Crowley claimed that this voice dictated The Book of the Law to him.

The first appearance of Aiwass was during the Three Days of the writing of Liber Legis. His first and only identification as such is in Chapter I: "Behold! it is revealed by Aiwass the minister of Hoor-paar-kraat" (AL I:7).[citation needed] Hoor-paar-kraat (Egyptian: Har-par-khered) is more commonly referred to by the Greek transliteration Harpocrates, meaning "Horus the Child", whom Crowley considered to be the central deity within the Thelemic cosmology (see: Aeon of Horus). However, Harpocrates also represents the Higher Self, the Holy Guardian Angel.

Crowley described the encounter in detail in The Equinox of the Gods, saying:

The Voice of Aiwass came apparently from over my left shoulder, from the furthest corner of the room. It seemed to echo itself in my physical heart in a very strange manner, hard to describe. I have noticed a similar phenomenon when I have been waiting for a message fraught with great hope or dread. The voice was passionately poured, as if Aiwass were alert about the time- limit. [...] The voice was of deep timbre, musical and expressive, its tones solemn, voluptuous, tender, fierce or aught else as suited the moods of the message. Not bass --perhaps a rich tenor or baritone. The English was free of either native or foreign accent, perfectly pure of local or caste mannerisma, thus startling and even uncanny at first hearing. I had a strong impression that the speaker was actually in the corner where he seemed to be, in a body of "fine matter," transparent as a veil of gauze, or a cloud of incense-smoke. He seemed to be a tall, dark man in his thirties, well-knit, active and strong, with the face of a savage king, and eyes veiled lest their gaze should destroy what they saw. The dress was not Arab; it suggested Assyria or Persia, but very vaguely. I took little note of it, for to me at that time Aiwass and an "angel" such as I had often seen in visions, a being purely astral.

In the later-written Liber 418, the voice of the 8th Aethyr says "my name is called Aiwass," and "in The Book of the Law did I write the secrets of truth that are like unto a star and a snake and a sword." Crowley says this later manifestation took the form of a pyramid of light.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Wizard of Aiwass/Aiwaz/Oz Part II
LAM I AM:

n this section, I want to go into Aleister Crowley's connection with "superhuman,"preter-human intelligence, or life forms. I noticed a fair amount of resemblance between all these entities with the green and smokey alien-looking entity in The Wizard of Oz and the first picture below. These pictures are what sparked the idea of this article. This illustration below on the left was created by Crowley. In January throughout March of 1918, Crowley began invoking this entity repeatedly through a series of magickal rituals called the Amalantrah workings in Central Park West, New York City.

Using sexual/tantric & ceremonial magick with the intent to invoke certain "intelligences" to physical manifestation. Usually these type of workings involved a scryer, his partner or receptive seer or vessel of communications for the workings was his acting Scarlet Woman, Roddie Minor. Under the influence of hashish and opium she described to Crowley a series of archetypal visions involving (among others) a king, a small boy and a wizard who introduced himself as "Amalantrah"--who delivered exhortations to "find the egg ."

The idea of these workings was to create an inter-dimensional gateway or portal, or to rent a fabric of time and space. These workings manifested in a series of visions. This alone creates a few synchronicities tied inside of this working itself. When Einstein and Tesla idea are used in the Montauk or Rainbow Project, they use an inter-dimensional space pod or egg to conduct the experiments. The first model for Columbus' egg was introduced in 1893 at the World's Fair in Chicago along with electric lights by Tesla. This egg is modeled after the explorer Christopher Columbus' Egg or the Egyptian Egg of Isis. The small boy and the wizard of her visions parallel Dorothy in search of the Wizard of the Wizard of Oz. In magical terms it is possible to identify Lam with the Dwarf Self, the Silent Self, Harpocrates, Hadit, and perhaps most significantly, the Babe In The Egg. Here I quote from Michael Staley's forward to The Lam Statement in Starfire vol. 1 no. 3:

[link to synkronos23.typepad.com]

interesting, the name of this demon is Aiwass (I Was) and the name of the Most High God is I AM...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is this a newly acquired Illuminati MKUltra handler? This is who's singing to your kids...
oh we oh, we owe her

*W77*

User ID: 17445592
Netherlands
12/16/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Verry intressting.
She is using the englisch accent again.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Verry intressting.
She is using the englisch accent again.
 Quoting: *W77*

yep. a madonna trick. i think it's an alter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24170033
Netherlands
12/16/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
epic thread op, five stars for ya!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
epic thread op, five stars for ya!!
 Quoting: ...333...

thank you!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's interesting that at the end of the Scream and Shout video, Will.i.am is casting his net....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
12/16/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

ah
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10783814

i know it sounds far out, but i think they put these frequencies in music like the vid with britney and will.i.am and other illuminati pop and hip hop hits (and other genres).

and over the television as well.

maybe? maybe not.

seems like these media vehicles put mass populations of people under a sleep-like hypnotic spell for which they can control.
INK3

User ID: 25650162
United States
12/16/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I was a small child (during the Bronze Age, if I recall), I HATED, HATED, HATED, the Wizard of Oz movie. They used to show it once a year, and or some reason my mother wanted us to watch it. I refused, I'd go play in the basement (roller skate actually), while it was on. Our house was very small, and that was the only place I could be where I didn't have to hear it. I still hate that movie.
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I was a small child (during the Bronze Age, if I recall), I HATED, HATED, HATED, the Wizard of Oz movie. They used to show it once a year, and or some reason my mother wanted us to watch it. I refused, I'd go play in the basement (roller skate actually), while it was on. Our house was very small, and that was the only place I could be where I didn't have to hear it. I still hate that movie.
 Quoting: INK3

yeah, i hear you.
it's weird, creepy shit, especially for the time
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's interesting that at the end of the Scream and Shout video, Will.i.am is casting his net....

if you are familiar with illuminati symbols, this basically means that they are recruiting
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
shameless bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
[[crickets]]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
not bumping my thread, i am just adding these vids to the topic for my own archive.

fyi

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30047214
Egypt
12/16/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice, the blue pill smokin...lol and the heads on the wall, reminds me of this:

@ 3:46 in

at 2:38 in

wtf
 Quoting: RadChick

wtf is right. No wonder kids/young adults turn into what they are now. Had to turn the last video off after 30 secs.

Interesting thread OP!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
why did you have to turn it off?
too disturbing?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/17/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
why did you have to turn it off?
too disturbing?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29050751
United States
12/17/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Says the Christian.
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
12/17/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Archons rule our leaders, all of them. They hate nature and have no respect for humanity, think we are just cattle. The ones that serve their agenda are rewarded with materialism which they can't say no to. Return to nature, mother earth and leave this archon controlled system behind.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
Abalone~

User ID: 13049251
United States
12/17/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you kidding me? is that what passes for music these days?
That is straight up trash
Your garden variety Illuminati Princess~
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/02/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Abalone~

one of the things i find interesting about illuminati mind control music is that you never ever hear a harmony in the vocals. they might sing octaves below or above the main vocal, but you will never hear a harmony.

i think there is a reason for this and i am trying to find it.
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
01/03/2013 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

one of the things i find interesting about illuminati mind control music is that you never ever hear a harmony in the vocals. they might sing octaves below or above the main vocal, but you will never hear a harmony.

I swear some of that new Dubstep music sounds like my old modem. I sometimes wonder if it's possible to 'program' a brain that way.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

I swear some of that new Dubstep music sounds like my old modem. I sometimes wonder if it's possible to 'program' a brain that way.

Quoting: Uncle Mikey

yes!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
ever wonder why certain songs stick in your head all day, replaying themselves over and over and over.

i have a pre-teen at home and i find myself walking thru the grocery store or filling my gas tank humming those pop songs that she listens to, surprisingly knowing every single word.

of course, i am a musician, so i have the music gene.

but still...

why am i singing "oh we oh we oh" ?? it's strangely hypnotic.

i don't even like that type of music.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8152628
United States
01/03/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol first video :38 "What I am is awful." lawl.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8152628

i think ernie is saying "thoughtful" not awful
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
01/03/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been researching The Beatles occult links. I feel betrayed.

grumpy2

unclemikey-31

unclemikey-70

unclemikey-88

unclemikey-149
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8152628
United States
01/03/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8152628

i think ernie is saying "thoughtful" not awful

Registered in my head as awful, so what would it be to a 5 year old?

GLP