Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,201 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 561,050
Pageviews Today: 937,656Threads Today: 316Posts Today: 5,636
10:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is this a newly acquired Illuminati MKUltra handler? This is who's singing to your kids...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21291600
United States
01/03/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Is this a newly acquired Illuminati MKUltra handler? This is who's singing to your kids...
I've been researching The Beatles occult links. I feel betrayed.

grumpy2

:unclemikey-31:

:unclemikey-70:

:unclemikey-88:

:unclemikey-149:
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

indeed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8152628
United States
01/03/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is this a newly acquired Illuminati MKUltra handler? This is who's singing to your kids...
I've been researching The Beatles occult links. I feel betrayed.

grumpy2

:unclemikey-31:

:unclemikey-70:

:unclemikey-88:

:unclemikey-149:
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

Photos are so easy to fake. Believe none of what you see and half of what you hear, remember.
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
01/03/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
This one is interesting...

unclemikey-47

unclemikey-51

unclemikey-52

unclemikey-53

unclemikey-55
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31420582
United States
01/03/2013 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
i love getting the one-star

means i pissed a bad-guy off real bad...
 Quoting: Salt

I shall negate the one star for a 5 star. Very good post and connecting dots!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
i love getting the one-star

means i pissed a bad-guy off real bad...

I shall negate the one star for a 5 star. Very good post and connecting dots!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31420582

hf
Zedakah

User ID: 25719696
United States
01/03/2013 12:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
Aiwaz was the demon that Alistair Crowley channeled and wrote The Book of the Dead. Crowley was a grand master mason wizard steeped deep in black magick. So was the dude that wrote the Wizard of Oz series of books (also a grand master mason and into black magick), Baum. That is where the get the Oz character from those books.

:aiwaz:

Just posting some additional information on this paragraph.

[link to www.boudillion.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aiwaz was the demon that Alistair Crowley channeled and wrote The Book of the Dead. Crowley was a grand master mason wizard steeped deep in black magick. So was the dude that wrote the Wizard of Oz series of books (also a grand master mason and into black magick), Baum. That is where the get the Oz character from those books.

:aiwaz:

Just posting some additional information on this paragraph.

[link to www.boudillion.com]
 Quoting: Zedakah

interesting link. reading now
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23943453
United States
01/03/2013 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
All major celebrities now are totally set-up as "stars". You used to see singers touring for years to make a name and making many low-selling albums to get that big break. Now they pop up overnight with a ready-made marketing machine to put their image everywhere. Even your great-grandma (if she is not dead) has heard of Justin Beiber somewhere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1055984
United States
01/03/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31080917
United States
01/03/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel that if you have the gift of discernment, certain things will just ring "true" to your soul....that the Lord reveals it to you.

To the undiscerning, it will seem too crazy...too unlikely...too shocking to be true. It's called denial.

But if your spirit is in tune with God, you will see - where others can't or won't.

Good thread OP.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel that if you have the gift of discernment, certain things will just ring "true" to your soul....that the Lord reveals it to you.

To the undiscerning, it will seem too crazy...too unlikely...too shocking to be true. It's called denial.

But if your spirit is in tune with God, you will see - where others can't or won't.

Good thread OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31080917

i wouldn't be so harsh as to say its "denial" but more on the side of blinded to the truth of evil.
RootzGemini

User ID: 25255150
United States
01/03/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
referring to the Will I AM (i think thats his name) seseame street video.... I am confused why there is a song that is trying to be uplifting toward kids, at 6, my kids never feel depressed or down. If anything they get tired. I might be off on this one but it seems like they are teaching kids to be depressed in a way. I got a weird vibe from the song. My kids like good morning beautiful and Hey-ho not a song that is telling them to keep their heads up because there is nothing for them to be sad about.... until they learn the truth about this world of course :) But I will keep them innocent as long as possible.

It is better than the song I heard my friend with his daughter who is in 3rd grade, she is listing to a song that had a chorus talking about liking their sex. It was strange but geared toward younger kids.
whatever
User ID: 20694328
United States
01/03/2013 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump always interesting threads Salt ty
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
referring to the Will I AM (i think thats his name) seseame street video.... I am confused why there is a song that is trying to be uplifting toward kids, at 6, my kids never feel depressed or down. If anything they get tired. I might be off on this one but it seems like they are teaching kids to be depressed in a way. I got a weird vibe from the song. My kids like good morning beautiful and Hey-ho not a song that is telling them to keep their heads up because there is nothing for them to be sad about.... until they learn the truth about this world of course :) But I will keep them innocent as long as possible.

It is better than the song I heard my friend with his daughter who is in 3rd grade, she is listing to a song that had a chorus talking about liking their sex. It was strange but geared toward younger kids.
 Quoting: RootzGemini

i hear what you are saying. as if he is speaking to abused kids or something and reminding them to stay positive.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump always interesting threads Salt ty
 Quoting: whatever 20694328

thank you hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/04/2013 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
CleverMoniker
User ID: 19931300
Canada
01/04/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Salt, your initial post made me suspect you are a paranoid schizophrenic.

The fact that every person who disagrees with you suddenly becomes 'one of them' tells me beyond a shadow of a doubt, that are a paranoid schizophrenic.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/04/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Salt, your initial post made me suspect you are a paranoid schizophrenic.

The fact that every person who disagrees with you suddenly becomes 'one of them' tells me beyond a shadow of a doubt, that are a paranoid schizophrenic.
 Quoting: CleverMoniker 19931300

oh bite my ass...

you accuse many of being schizophrenic on this site with your shilling ass
CleverMoniker
Canada
01/04/2013 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't have to, I can just activate one of the 1997 Mouseketeers to do it, by carefully crafting a music video that may or may not contain triangles, horns, and eyeballs.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/04/2013 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't have to, I can just activate one of the 1997 Mouseketeers to do it, by carefully crafting a music video that may or may not contain triangles, horns, and eyeballs.

i can see by the nature of the bulk of your posts that you are a shill.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17399035
United States
01/04/2013 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
GREAT Thread Salt! 5* & pin
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/04/2013 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
GREAT Thread Salt! 5* & pin
 Quoting: Indysmindy

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30755360
United States
01/04/2013 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read a lot as a kid but I always found the Oz books unreadable crap and I was told it was because it was some kind of satire about farming/banking/politics.

I felt the same way years later when I tried to read The Celestine Prophecy.

It makes sense that they are both actually a form of programming rather than actual storytelling.

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.
Nika

User ID: 15602421
United States
01/04/2013 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome thread Salt!
I've spent countless hours researching this topic and nothing surprises me anymore.
Most people scoff at the information presented. Little do they know just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

5 stars from mehf
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
CleverMoniker
Canada
01/04/2013 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Or I'm simply a skeptic and can't resist picking at the crazier denizens of this forum.

There are quite a few conspiracy theories I'm willing to consider. Yours is simply not one of them. Mainly, I'm a believer in human nature. And human nature requires reward for effort. For example, I believe in Monsanto conspiracies, because Monsanto stands to gain immediate money and power via their shady shenanigans. I believe in the moon landing conspiracy, because there is a clear, direct benefit from fooling your space race competitor into thinking you landed on the moon first. Risk must be worthy of the reward.

Then we move onto your particular brand of crazy, which suggests that there are people out there willing to torture children for a decade or so, so that they will one day...what...spend their lives on psychiatric medication and show up on conspiracy forums claiming to be MK Ultra kids? You really think an agency blew millions of dollars and thousands of man-hours trying to make Brittany Spears into an embarrassing screw-up? Seems to me the result isn't quite worth the effort invested. I know MK Ultra was a real thing. I'm sure it's possible that somewhere in some shady lab somewhere, someone is still experimenting with it. But this notion that every second show on TV is involved with the program, and that Big Bird is sending signals to activate rape victims into acting out Illuminati plots is impractical and just plain silly.

I appreciate a good conspiracy. I just require them to involve a modicum of logic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7821685
United States
01/04/2013 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jerry Garcia
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29966468

go ahead and poo poo this.

it only reveals which side you're on

true dat

great thread.

breaks my heart, though.

lot of surviving mk's on glp

be kind to one another

it's very hard when the programming starts breaking down.

you can make it through, by God's grace, patience and a sense of humor.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good thread OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31080917

truth sets you free
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Or I'm simply a skeptic and can't resist picking at the crazier denizens of this forum.

There are quite a few conspiracy theories I'm willing to consider. Yours is simply not one of them. Mainly, I'm a believer in human nature. And human nature requires reward for effort. For example, I believe in Monsanto conspiracies, because Monsanto stands to gain immediate money and power via their shady shenanigans. I believe in the moon landing conspiracy, because there is a clear, direct benefit from fooling your space race competitor into thinking you landed on the moon first. Risk must be worthy of the reward.

Then we move onto your particular brand of crazy, which suggests that there are people out there willing to torture children for a decade or so, so that they will one day...what...spend their lives on psychiatric medication and show up on conspiracy forums claiming to be MK Ultra kids? You really think an agency blew millions of dollars and thousands of man-hours trying to make Brittany Spears into an embarrassing screw-up? Seems to me the result isn't quite worth the effort invested. I know MK Ultra was a real thing. I'm sure it's possible that somewhere in some shady lab somewhere, someone is still experimenting with it. But this notion that every second show on TV is involved with the program, and that Big Bird is sending signals to activate rape victims into acting out Illuminati plots is impractical and just plain silly.

I appreciate a good conspiracy. I just require them to involve a modicum of logic.

there is no logic to evil and what the greedy and powerful do. absolute power corrupts absolutely.
I know.
I escaped.
And you, sir are a shill. hope the 30 pieces of silver were worth it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/04/2013 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

be careful. mistreating members and mods on this forum will get you booted. you have accused many here of schizophrenia just in the last few days alone. are you a psychiatrist? sell your shillery elsewhere. and stay the hell out of my threads or face the consequences.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/04/2013 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The World of Mind Control Through the Eyes of an Artist with 13 Alter Personas

Kim Noble is a rare occurrence: a trauma-based mind control survivor with over 13 alter personas who don’t know each other but who all paint. She has suffered DID and MPD (dissociative identity disorder and multiple personality disorder) for most of her life, as a result of an extremely traumatic childhood. Each one of her alters paints with a personal and distinctive style but they all have one thing in common: they reveal the dark world of mind control programming, from its horrific techniques to its symbolism. We’ll look at the works of this unique artist who reveals a world that is totally hidden from the masses.

[link to vigilantcitizen.com]

GLP