Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,610 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 107,656
Pageviews Today: 191,448Threads Today: 62Posts Today: 1,272
02:33 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is this a newly acquired Illuminati MKUltra handler? This is who's singing to your kids...

Uncle Mikey

User ID: 606700
United States
01/04/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Is this a newly acquired Illuminati MKUltra handler? This is who's singing to your kids...
The World of Mind Control Through the Eyes of an Artist with 13 Alter Personas

Kim Noble is a rare occurrence: a trauma-based mind control survivor with over 13 alter personas who don’t know each other but who all paint. She has suffered DID and MPD (dissociative identity disorder and multiple personality disorder) for most of her life, as a result of an extremely traumatic childhood. Each one of her alters paints with a personal and distinctive style but they all have one thing in common: they reveal the dark world of mind control programming, from its horrific techniques to its symbolism. We’ll look at the works of this unique artist who reveals a world that is totally hidden from the masses.

[link to vigilantcitizen.com]
 Quoting: Salt

Wow Salt. I'm just now discovering your posts. Amazing, amazing stuff...

This one, entitled "Golden Kaballa", uses the same basic layout as the previous image but replaces scenes of trauma with occult symbols and the central figure with the kabbalistic Tree of Life. Each one of the Tree of Life's colourful spheres, named Sephirots, are used in Monarch mind control as "compartments" to store alter personas. The outer layer of the work contains the name of each of the ten spheres of the Tree of Life with its associated Hebrew letter.

By overlapping the trauma depicted in “It Happens” with occult aspects of “Golden Kabballah”, we get a rather complete idea of the process of mind control. They schematize, with near mathematical precision, a process that is described by authors on mind control such as Fritz Springmeier.

Thank you!

happyheart
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21291600
United States
01/04/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is this a newly acquired Illuminati MKUltra handler? This is who's singing to your kids...
The World of Mind Control Through the Eyes of an Artist with 13 Alter Personas

Kim Noble is a rare occurrence: a trauma-based mind control survivor with over 13 alter personas who don’t know each other but who all paint. She has suffered DID and MPD (dissociative identity disorder and multiple personality disorder) for most of her life, as a result of an extremely traumatic childhood. Each one of her alters paints with a personal and distinctive style but they all have one thing in common: they reveal the dark world of mind control programming, from its horrific techniques to its symbolism. We’ll look at the works of this unique artist who reveals a world that is totally hidden from the masses.

Wow Salt. I'm just now discovering your posts. Amazing, amazing stuff...

This one, entitled "Golden Kaballa", uses the same basic layout as the previous image but replaces scenes of trauma with occult symbols and the central figure with the kabbalistic Tree of Life. Each one of the Tree of Life's colourful spheres, named Sephirots, are used in Monarch mind control as "compartments" to store alter personas. The outer layer of the work contains the name of each of the ten spheres of the Tree of Life with its associated Hebrew letter.

By overlapping the trauma depicted in “It Happens” with occult aspects of “Golden Kabballah”, we get a rather complete idea of the process of mind control. They schematize, with near mathematical precision, a process that is described by authors on mind control such as Fritz Springmeier.

Thank you!

happyheart
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

yes, thanks.
mind control and mkultra is REAL.
and they have it down to a science.
and it's not only about money.
they actually believe that molesting children gives them power, occult power. they also believe that they can manifest satan by sexing and sacrificing kids.
j994k

User ID: 1576874
United States
01/04/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wowbump
That is all...
Uncle Mikey

United States
01/04/2013 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes, thanks.
mind control and mkultra is REAL.
and they have it down to a science.
and it's not only about money.
they actually believe that molesting children gives them power, occult power. they also believe that they can manifest satan by sexing and sacrificing kids.

Agree 100%.

bump
Uncle Mikey

United States
01/04/2013 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dang! I didn't have time earlier to scroll down and read past what I saw earlier.

I'm just now reading the article and seeing the paintings. That's terrible!

tissue

It's like those children have some sort of 'out of body experience' when they get too traumatized.

OK, I'm going back in now...

uhoh
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/04/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dang! I didn't have time earlier to scroll down and read past what I saw earlier.

tissue

It's like those children have some sort of 'out of body experience' when they get too traumatized.

uhoh

what i found particularly interesting was the way she portrayed the splitting/disassociation of the children in the paintings as these sort of faded out assimilations. and if you notice, the handlers often are also portrayed as splitting in the same way.

In this first painting you see the splitting or alters of the children floating in the air high above:
:mkart1:

In this next one, you see a handler who has split/disassociated in the same way. Very telling.
:mkart2:

Uncle Mikey

United States
01/04/2013 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

tissue

uhoh

what i found particularly interesting was the way she portrayed the splitting/disassociation of the children in the paintings as these sort of faded out assimilations. and if you notice, the handlers often are also portrayed as splitting in the same way.

In this first painting you see the splitting or alters of the children floating in the air high above:
:mkart1:

In this next one, you see a handler who has split/disassociated in the same way. Very telling.
:mkart2:

Oh wow... I didn't notice the handlers were experiencing the disassociation. Does that mean the handler was traumatized too... like they didn't want to be doing what they were doing?

I wonder if 'Familiar Spirits' are entering the bodies?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/04/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
i think it means that most handlers were once mk slaves.
or it could mean that the process of becoming or being a handler is so disturbing that they have to split into an alter to be able to do it.

personally, from all the research i've done, its the former more than the latter.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/04/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
and most definitately there are dark spirits involved. very dark. the darkest...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4032947
United States
01/04/2013 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/04/2013 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
2.5MHz
Nobody listens
But maybe somebody will care
 Quoting: FC69

i might care if i have a clue about what you are offering here
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/04/2013 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Monarch Programming is a method of mind control used by numerous organizations for covert purposes. It is a continuation of project MK-ULTRA, a mind-control program developed by the CIA, and tested on the military and civilians. The methods are astonishingly sadistic (its entire purpose is to traumatize the victim) and the expected results are horrifying: The creation of a mind-controlled slave who can be triggered at anytime to perform any action required by the handler. While mass media ignores this issue, over 2 million Americans have gone through the horrors of this program. This article looks at the origins of Monarch programming and some of its methods and symbolism.

Monarch programming is a mind-control technique comprising elements of Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). It utilizes a combination of psychology, neuroscience and occult rituals to create within the slaves an alter persona that can be triggered and programmed by the handlers. Monarch slaves are used by several organizations connected with the world elite in fields such as the military, sex slavery and the entertainment industry. This article will look at the origins of Monarch programming, its techniques and its symbolism.

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/04/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
2.5MHz
Nobody listens
But maybe somebody will care

i might care if i have a clue about what you are offering here

2.5MHz is quite a hypnotic tone. I worked in the RF industry for a very long time before I moved over to the Telecommunications industry. You would be absolutely amazed on how often this tone is used in RF and other electronic devices.

FCC 47 C.F.R. 15.5 (b)

It is pretty amazing what you can find with an Oscilloscope and the correct array of antennas.

-WiFi over narrow channels

-Spectral domain optical coherence tomography

-WWV continuously transmits official U.S. Government frequency and time signals on 2.5, 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz.
Fort Collins, Colorado - Feel free to search what was being transmitted when the theater shootings occurred in Colorado.

"The initial effort to make A=440 Hz the basis of standard tuning took place in 1910 when the Rockefeller Foundation issued a grant to the American Federation of Musicians to popularize the concept. The initial effort failed.

However, the BSI -- British Standards Institute -- officially adopted A=440 Hz in 1939, promoted by the strange consortium of Rockefeller Foundation influence and the Nazi government. Ironically, The British adopted a tuning standard promoted by the Third Reich, just as both went to war. While 440Hz had been rejected by British musicians only 3 months prior, Josef Goebbels persuaded the BSI to adapt 440Hz saying it was of extraordinary importance. "

Dr. Leonard Horowitz:
"Music bioenergetically affects your body chemistry, psycho neuro immunology, and health. Your body is now vibrating musically, audibly and subliminally, according to an institutionally imposed frequency in harmony with aggression and in dissonance rather than vibrating in harmony with Love."

I don't want to hijack your thread or anything but I do guarantee all the music links and the other 1000's if not millions that are "popular" around the world were tuned in A=440.

To make a long story short A=440, 2.5MHz is being transmitted 24 hours a day all around the world.

your post is most definitely NOT a hijack but a vital piece to the discussion. thanks

"sleep...sleep....sleep" remember that part?
justwannaread
User ID: 31422003
United States
01/04/2013 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love the thread haven't had a chance to read it all though. I'm actually wondering whats behind your usernane SALT and photo?! I have a legitimate reason for asking :)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/04/2013 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love the thread haven't had a chance to read it all though. I'm actually wondering whats behind your usernane SALT and photo?! I have a legitimate reason for asking :)
 Quoting: justwannaread 31422003

what's the reason?
justwannaread
United States
01/04/2013 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess I will cut to the chase ha. I have an old friend who was super mysterious lets say, I knew he was in the military but I've always suspected him as being part of the cia ... something bigger. Anyway, one of his military buddies always called him SALT.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/04/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess I will cut to the chase ha. I have an old friend who was super mysterious lets say, I knew he was in the military but I've always suspected him as being part of the cia ... something bigger. Anyway, one of his military buddies always called him SALT.

hmmm.
Salt - for me - comes from a scripture verse that reads:

You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.

14“You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

Matthew 5
justwannaread
United States
01/04/2013 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ah yeah I don't know then haha. Whoops. You seem to be really smart! I really appreciate the depth of this thread, I feel bad for Britney, shes a good girl.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/05/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
insomnimom

User ID: 20373817
United States
01/05/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Verry intressting.
She is using the englisch accent again.
 Quoting: *W77*

yep. a madonna trick. i think it's an alter.

This is as far as I've read through this thread so far so I don't know if more about this was mentioned. The British accent was the first thing I noticed when I first heard this song. Reminds me of that weird video in which Britney Spears claimed to not even know who she was to the paparazzi. This isn't the same video, but same accent:

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

I can't find a link, but I watched the unveiling of that video on X Factor and Britney's reaction after it was played was weird. Almost like she was embarrassed.

The Scream and Shout video has some weird stuff going on that I hadn't seen mentioned yet... The weird one eye guy around the 1:26 mark. It reminded me of Mad-Eye Moody from Harry Potter. And right after the 3 minute mark the dancer on the far left with the big yellow eye. The symbolism is overwhelming.
"The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end, and no responsibility at the other." ~Ronald Reagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28100246
United States
01/05/2013 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just chased down this 2.5mhz rabbit trail, leading to info about 'numbers stations' and so forth. Very cool. I learn something new every day; good way to stay humbled.

Thread rocks, 5 stars.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2013 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Verry intressting.

This is as far as I've read through this thread so far so I don't know if more about this was mentioned. The British accent was the first thing I noticed when I first heard this song. Reminds me of that weird video in which Britney Spears claimed to not even know who she was to the paparazzi. This isn't the same video, but same accent:

I can't find a link, but I watched the unveiling of that video on X Factor and Britney's reaction after it was played was weird. Almost like she was embarrassed.

The Scream and Shout video has some weird stuff going on that I hadn't seen mentioned yet... The weird one eye guy around the 1:26 mark. It reminded me of Mad-Eye Moody from Harry Potter. And right after the 3 minute mark the dancer on the far left with the big yellow eye. The symbolism is overwhelming.
 Quoting: insomnimom

that british trip with brittany is strange as hell.
i remember when madonna was doing that.
alters?
insomnimom

United States
01/05/2013 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I feel that if you have the gift of discernment, certain things will just ring "true" to your soul....that the Lord reveals it to you.

To the undiscerning, it will seem too crazy...too unlikely...too shocking to be true. It's called denial.

But if your spirit is in tune with God, you will see - where others can't or won't.

Good thread OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31080917

i wouldn't be so harsh as to say its "denial" but more on the side of blinded to the truth of evil.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” Ayn Rand
"The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end, and no responsibility at the other." ~Ronald Reagan
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2013 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can also look into 2.5MHz when it comes to medicine.

I have no evidence but I have wondered what 2.5Mhz can do to developing children in the womb especially when it comes to ultra sounds. I have no evidence to back any of this up but in all reality 2.5Mhz pops up a lot everywhere when you start looking into the realm of "science".

this is an old thread of mine about psychoacoustics and sound weapons

Thread: Psychoacoustics -- Basso Profundo and other Low Frequency Noises
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I feel that if you have the gift of discernment, certain things will just ring "true" to your soul....that the Lord reveals it to you.

To the undiscerning, it will seem too crazy...too unlikely...too shocking to be true. It's called denial.

But if your spirit is in tune with God, you will see - where others can't or won't.

Good thread OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31080917

i wouldn't be so harsh as to say its "denial" but more on the side of blinded to the truth of evil.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” Ayn Rand

!!
justwannaread
United States
01/05/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
The British accent with Britney was definitely an alter... same with the pink wig etc...
insomnimom

United States
01/05/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Verry intressting.

that british trip with brittany is strange as hell.
i remember when madonna was doing that.
alters?

I think so. Remember her strange interview with Diane Sawyer where she goes from what seems like one personality to another. It also would help explain her breakdown, shaving her head, and making a music video about slitting her wrists and then being resurrected. She knew (knows?) what was happening to her and tried to regain control.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2013 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
The British accent with Britney was definitely an alter... same with the pink wig etc...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2013 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Extreme Realities about Luciferians, MKULtra, Hollywood Covens and Illuminati revealed in this article. Trippy yet informative.

GLP