Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,497 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 274,732
Pageviews Today: 448,502Threads Today: 144Posts Today: 2,566
06:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is this a newly acquired Illuminati MKUltra handler? This is who's singing to your kids...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21291600
United States
01/05/2013 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Is this a newly acquired Illuminati MKUltra handler? This is who's singing to your kids...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is this a newly acquired Illuminati MKUltra handler? This is who's singing to your kids...
Wowbump
 Quoting: j994k

Angel Helper

User ID: 29337875
United States
01/05/2013 10:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
i love getting the one-star

means i pissed a bad-guy off real bad...
 Quoting: Salt

Salt, I got it. This is so in our face. To many, it's too much to try and figure out....the video I mean.

But one thing I will say, everyone has to ask themselves....why is it that the movements and devices they use are even in this video???

They are confusing the ones not quite astute in all things "dark". The ones who have researched for the many, many years see more only because they have had more time to do the research . It is truly a trip "down the rabbit hole."
Live and let live, for we all have our own lessons to learn.
~Christine~

User ID: 30805075
United States
01/05/2013 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
I, Christine Ann ~ ~, delete, cancel, terminate, void, rescind, null, break any contracts, agreements, vows which I and/or my ancestors were not aware of, or I was mislead into these contracts, agreements, vows or never given full disclosure in the physical, etheric, astral, etc. realms in this
incarnation and in all my incarnations and forms across time and space and in all dimensions and in all parallel and alternate realities.
-----------------------------------
Nasi Novare Coram
-----------------------------------
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/06/2013 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: ~Christine~

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
sauron
User ID: 35818634
United States
03/09/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can any of this be proved in any way? I've read your story, but I've yet to see any evidence.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/09/2013 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can any of this be proved in any way? I've read your story, but I've yet to see any evidence.
 Quoting: sauron 35818634

take a moment to open the links provided in the OP
of special interest would be Cathy O'Brien's testimony
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35004716
Norway
03/09/2013 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
sesame street \m/ :P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35528787
United States
03/09/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
[[crickets]]
 Quoting: Salt

chuckle
I'm following you. And remembering my pre teen obsession eith L Frank Baum books. I recently learned that one of my grandfathers was a Masonic grandmaster of a lodge. I recently realized my whole life has been messed with. Now I'm a T. I. Persecuted for 55 years now. The Op is being for real and so am I. Part of the gang stalking thing is if you remember what they originally did to you, then you go on a harrassment or elimination list. I am pretty sure I was one of their early Monarch failures, and so doomed to a life of not being allowed any happiness, friends, love. I can feel my self destructive programming kicking in and have to constantly fight it. I just lost another job, again. They destroyed my family and I have no friends now, on the eve of my old age... This is what this shit has done to individuals. There seems to be no recourse or help. The official govt line is it never happened, still isnt. They even corralled me into a living situation where I see it going on all around me. Life is hell for the victims. They inadvertently created a world of hate when they decided to keep this secret at all costs. There are too many people now suffering everywhere. I live in Colorado, one of their strongholds. If you can help me please reach out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35528787
United States
03/09/2013 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33534390
United States
03/09/2013 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
FWIW... 2:30 Will.I.Am

me777

User ID: 35507017
Canada
06/19/2013 08:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1449128
United States
06/19/2013 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will.I.Am is supposedly going to help Amanda Bynes put together an album...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/20/2013 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: me777

hf
conspiracyorreality

User ID: 26256628
United States
07/30/2013 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome thread!
ohyeah
TRUTH.. it's stranger than FICTION..

to be sure we are on the same "page" we must first be in the same BOOK

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. The gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few." Matthew 7:13-14

Connect The Dots ... they will lead you to The Answer
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/30/2013 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome thread!
ohyeah
 Quoting: conspiracyorreality

thank you!
the great gringino
User ID: 51750083
Canada
01/13/2014 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mk ultra is not illuminati, Illuminati was disbanded a long time ago, ROGUE AGENCYs is where it was created.

GLP