Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,216 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 719,636
Pageviews Today: 1,179,025Threads Today: 473Posts Today: 7,939
12:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Are there PROFESSIONAL DEATH SQUADS in the US executing these public massacres to advance govt agendas?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30060218
United Kingdom
12/16/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Are there PROFESSIONAL DEATH SQUADS in the US executing these public massacres to advance govt agendas?
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30027297
United States
12/16/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Are there PROFESSIONAL DEATH SQUADS in the US executing these public massacres to advance govt agendas?
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26752816
Canada
12/16/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not only are there government hit squads. But also mafia, gang and corporate hit squads as well.

The death trade is booming.
Jimb0

User ID: 2257616
United States
12/16/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I doubt death squads but they can just mind control people individuals into doing it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30022927

Not that efficiently though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30027297

This is the issue for me. These ordinary people become ace shooters, masters at reloading and managing their gear without any jams or missteps. Not to mention where they got all that hardware, totally seperate but equally puzzling. Seems professional 100%
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1524722
United States
12/16/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I doubt death squads but they can just mind control people individuals into doing it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30022927

Not that efficiently though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30027297

This is the issue for me. These ordinary people become ace shooters, masters at reloading and managing their gear without any jams or missteps. Not to mention where they got all that hardware, totally seperate but equally puzzling. Seems professional 100%
 Quoting: Jimb0

That's one of the main things that got me thinking. I can't imagine myself or anyone I know, including my young messed up relatives (everyone's got some), getting all these weapons and armor, planning some attack, going there and effectively killing all these people with these weapons. It's interesting how they never attack real authority figures, like go shooting up a police station or government offices. Just defenceless civilians they are largely or completely unconnected with. I just don't buy it. My nephews and cousins would just put in a new video game before they'd go to all that bother. That's a LOT of organized activity for your ordinary messed up American kid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 140124
Canada
12/16/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're right about your main point but wrong about them taking the guns. They want you to have guns, it's part of the reason to create all this fear. Now that everyone is armed they can create chaos.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25717897

I guess I don't understand how that works. Why would they WANT us to have guns? I can understand that they might want us fighting amongst each other, but these long nut scenarios that they create don't really work towards that. They might if they were, say "black" patsies - that might work towards a race war, but I don't see how our having guns can possibly be a good thing for TPTB. It's an interesting perspective though, I'd like to hear more of how you figure this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1524722

Well, I have a thought on this. Let us fight it out like crazy for an undisclosed amount of time. Let the chain of supply fall. Let our ammo run out. Now our guns are useless, we've killed the revolutionaries and the hardened fighters, the people who would have stood up to the oppressors. Pretty easy to clean up what's left for whoever decides to come after that.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're right about your main point but wrong about them taking the guns. They want you to have guns, it's part of the reason to create all this fear. Now that everyone is armed they can create chaos.

I guess I don't understand how that works. Why would they WANT us to have guns? I can understand that they might want us fighting amongst each other, but these long nut scenarios that they create don't really work towards that. They might if they were, say "black" patsies - that might work towards a race war, but I don't see how our having guns can possibly be a good thing for TPTB. It's an interesting perspective though, I'd like to hear more of how you figure this.

Well, I have a thought on this. Let us fight it out like crazy for an undisclosed amount of time. Let the chain of supply fall. Let our ammo run out. Now our guns are useless, we've killed the revolutionaries and the hardened fighters, the people who would have stood up to the oppressors. Pretty easy to clean up what's left for whoever decides to come after that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 140124

What's the alternative though? I would say....BUY MORE GUNS NOW and DON'T fight among ourselves. We have to understand who the real enemy is. How can anyone prepare to fight some unfortunate patsy like Adam Lanza when they never heard of him before hand? Who is the other we would be fighting?

The only solution is to BUY MORE GUNS and carry them publicly. That's the only way to prevent or short circuit these mass murders. Or even smaller crimes. An armed society is a safe one. I know that I treat every cop I meet with respect. Why - because I think highly of them? No...it's because they're always armed.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let's keep this thread up there, folks. I just want people to think of the possibility and consider it. We focus too much on the singularities of alleged lone killers, rather than on the similarities of multiple massacres. Everyone needs to start thinking that this might be real so we don't become fixated on dissecting the patsies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30065523
United States
12/16/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Forget additional guns, someone else hit on it. Wait for us to run out of ammo.
Stockpiling ammo seems the thing to do since there will soon be an enormous restriction on ammunition as part of the first wave of controls.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/16/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Forget additional guns, someone else hit on it. Wait for us to run out of ammo.
Stockpiling ammo seems the thing to do since there will soon be an enormous restriction on ammunition as part of the first wave of controls.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30065523

Excellent observation!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 140124
Canada
12/16/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 140124

What's the alternative though? I would say....BUY MORE GUNS NOW and DON'T fight among ourselves. We have to understand who the real enemy is. How can anyone prepare to fight some unfortunate patsy like Adam Lanza when they never heard of him before hand? Who is the other we would be fighting?

The only solution is to BUY MORE GUNS and carry them publicly. That's the only way to prevent or short circuit these mass murders. Or even smaller crimes. An armed society is a safe one. I know that I treat every cop I meet with respect. Why - because I think highly of them? No...it's because they're always armed.

Agreed, I'll never fire on anyone who hasn't already declared themselves a threat. We have to band together, most of know who the real enemy is and it isn't our neighbor.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3643010
United States
12/16/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I started a petition here [link to wh.gov] to arm teachers. Lets stop these massacres Dead in their tracks.
allisaTX

User ID: 25379369
United States
12/16/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let's keep this thread up there, folks. I just want people to think of the possibility and consider it. We focus too much on the singularities of alleged lone killers, rather than on the similarities of multiple massacres. Everyone needs to start thinking that this might be real so we don't become fixated on dissecting the patsies.

Yes, and the history helps too for many of us. I was shocked to hear what Hitler had said in 1933, regarding taking away citizens guns.

Many of us don't know history as we should, especially not that of other countries. I found the story of Austrailia's massacre in Port Arthur, and the and poitics behind it very informative.

hf

Last Edited by allisaTX on 12/16/2012 04:43 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27921992
United States
12/16/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have to admit, they were a little too quick to all be in DC with the candle light vigils. Way too quick.
Terrebonne

User ID: 30050955
United States
12/16/2012 05:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
INFJ; We are the protectors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29536914
Canada
12/16/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very good, very PLAUSIBLE theory for sure.

Only thing is they would have to kill the patsy on scene, any forensic expert worth their salt can tell if a body has been moved, it's evident in the way blood pools and drains from the body. Patsy would be dragged along on scene to watch what he is going to be blamed for then murdered.

Name one high profile shooting incident that didn't initially start out as multiple shooters, then got retracted back to "one single lone-nut" shooter. It happens every time, because there ARE MORE THAN ONE!

Another theory is that it's like all the "terrorist" plots that the FBI plans, organizes, foments, and then gets a mentally deranged patsy to execute while the FBI holds their hand. This could be the same thing, where they make one or two professionals go in with the WILLING IDIOT, or DRUGGED UP idiot, or whatever, and then once the job is done they kill the fall guy and the pro's leave the scene.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30079009
United States
12/16/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're more right than you'll ever know...these are some evil motherfuckers (who probably actually fuck their mothers!).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12452128

Back in 1991 the FBI was briefed on OPERATION SLAMMER, (a gang stalking meets MK ULTRA program)....and, like all criminals...the spooks decided to add a few shooters to the patsy being subliminally programmed to be at the scene (like Aurora)...and with the FBI taking over the investigation, no one in law enforcement will speak out with their free credibility to dispute the script.

Guess who did the post blood bath investigation cover up at Colombine HIgh? Denver FBI Dwayne Fusilier, whose sons were in the Trench Coat Mafia?????
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/17/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
People, I want to bump this up again, because I really want as many people as possible considering this idea. It would explain much of what has been happening in this country with mass shootings.

The only way to protect against these shootings is if everyone is armed, and, I believe, publicly armed. There is a reason why police departments and government offices are not stormed like this. It's because... THEY'RE ARMED.

BUY MORE GUNS!!! And try to educate your friends, neighbors and community about the importance of self protection, guns, and adequate training. We need to defend ourselves - the police have shown repeatedly that they just cannot. They clean up after the fact.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29130443
Canada
12/17/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Adam was framed; it's a no-brainer. Look for more of these massacres to come until the unholy alliances that have usurped power in so-called democracies get what they want -- total control.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/17/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Only thing is they would have to kill the patsy on scene, any forensic expert worth their salt can tell if a body has been moved, it's evident in the way blood pools and drains from the body. Patsy would be dragged along on scene to watch what he is going to be blamed for then murdered.

Name one high profile shooting incident that didn't initially start out as multiple shooters, then got retracted back to "one single lone-nut" shooter. It happens every time, because there ARE MORE THAN ONE!

Another theory is that it's like all the "terrorist" plots that the FBI plans, organizes, foments, and then gets a mentally deranged patsy to execute while the FBI holds their hand. This could be the same thing, where they make one or two professionals go in with the WILLING IDIOT, or DRUGGED UP idiot, or whatever, and then once the job is done they kill the fall guy and the pro's leave the scene.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29536914

The FBI has their own in-house investigators who have long been paid off to do and say what they're told.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/17/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
People, I want to bump this up again, because I really want as many people as possible considering this idea. It would explain much of what has been happening in this country with mass shootings.

The only way to protect against these shootings is if everyone is armed, and, I believe, publicly armed. There is a reason why police departments and government offices are not stormed like this. It's because... THEY'RE ARMED.

BUY MORE GUNS!!! And try to educate your friends, neighbors and community about the importance of self protection, guns, and adequate training. We need to defend ourselves - the police have shown repeatedly that they just cannot. They clean up after the fact.

More guns will only bring more massacres. You cannot defeat this cabal by fighting them with their own weapons. You need to fight them with truth. Expose them. Never fear them. Stand in the light and shine the light on them, mercilessly. That's how you fight evil, which is what they are.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/17/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

More guns will only bring more massacres. You cannot defeat this cabal by fighting them with their own weapons. You need to fight them with truth. Expose them. Never fear them. Stand in the light and shine the light on them, mercilessly. That's how you fight evil, which is what they are.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29130443

What is truth when all around us tell lies? I believe you're wrong - absolutely, obviously and demonstrably wrong. The ONLY safety that we can COUNT on everyday is if all of us are armed and can protect ourselves and our communities. If there had been armed officials or teachers or guards, or someone at that school in Sandy Hook, they might have prevented or stopped this massacre. Other shootings or attempted massacres have been stopped or short circuited by the presence of an armed person resisting. Sometimes fighting has to exist on a PHYSICAL real world level, and that involves guns. It can't be avoided. Would the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto have been better off armed with guns, or with "the truth"?

BUY MORE GUNS!!! and don't forget ammo! It is an investment in the future, safety and freedom of this country and your children. No one else can or will protect you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23078074
United States
12/17/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting theory. I wait for the day when another of these false flags are attempted and a legal CCW holder "forgets" to check his weapon in his car, and stops the attack in it's tracks. Then we would need to carefully check the background of the dead assasins and expose them for what they really are. I have been shooting all my life and there is no way an autistic kid would even know how to LOAD an AR-15 let alone the different pistols. There are far too many inconsistencies with the official "story" to believe it, and the fact that the State Police have threatened people who pose a story different than theirs tells me that they have been "bought" or threatened into protecting the guilty. If we actually had a real media in this country, these murderous bastards couldn't get away with this. I had been told by a friend of mine who is a Sheriffs Deputy, more than 3 weeks ago, that gun confiscation would begin before the first of the year, and most probably New Years Eve when people least expect it, but I dismissed it as not plausible. It certainly looks plausible now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30004764
United States
12/17/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29536914

This.
People/person who waltzes into the life for a time to imprint.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 29289144
Spain
12/17/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well Fast and Furious didn't work in swaying public opinion. I certainly don't think that its beyond these socialist / progressive lunatics to perpetrate a domestic psyop even more heinous to sway public opinion. In fact, if I had to guess two people behind it, I would guess Cass Sunstein and Bill Ayers. When Ayers was part of the Weather Underground, the group openly acknowledged that an estimated 25 million American citizens would need to be killed for them to assume complete control. And, as we all know, wholesale violence always comes from the political left. ALWAYS.

Just think about it, people. The relatively few people in this country that own guns are basically ALL that stand in the way of complete NWO world domination. If the US falls into complete tyranny, who else, what other citizenry is prepared to stand in the way and stop it? I say noone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6408016

You're absolutely right. The only thing that stands between America and a complete police state are those millions of gun owners out there who are willing to fight for this country and our freedoms if it comes right down to it. They will be the only ones with practical means. Think of how different the outcome might have been in the Warsaw Ghetto if the Jews had had guns. They might still have been killed, but it would have taken a lot longer and been a lot harder to do. A lot of non-Jewish Germans were against Hitler too once they figured him out but what could they do once they were disarmed? A man with a gun is a free man to be reckoned with.

I say the answer is to BUY MORE GUNS, train yourselves, and teach others how to defends themselves against these kind of killing scenarios. If more people had guns in public settings, these kinds of events would become difficult if not impossible as free citizens could kill the shooters at some point during the event, or even prevent it entirely.

Bravo to you two AC's, you GOT IT.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27026395
New Zealand
12/17/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/17/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29130443

What is truth when all around us tell lies? I believe you're wrong - absolutely, obviously and demonstrably wrong. The ONLY safety that we can COUNT on everyday is if all of us are armed and can protect ourselves and our communities. If there had been armed officials or teachers or guards, or someone at that school in Sandy Hook, they might have prevented or stopped this massacre. Other shootings or attempted massacres have been stopped or short circuited by the presence of an armed person resisting. Sometimes fighting has to exist on a PHYSICAL real world level, and that involves guns. It can't be avoided. Would the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto have been better off armed with guns, or with "the truth"?

BUY MORE GUNS!!! and don't forget ammo! It is an investment in the future, safety and freedom of this country and your children. No one else can or will protect you.

No, you're wrong, OP, but it sounds like you'll find out too late. Your enemy (i.e., your government) has weapons to disarm even the most heavily armed civilians. You cannot win this battle with bullets. But you are clearly too blind to see that. I can only hope that people don't take your advice. Civilians with guns = ants. Your government = big-ass can of Raid.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 29289144
Spain
12/17/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting theory. I wait for the day when another of these false flags are attempted and a legal CCW holder "forgets" to check his weapon in his car, and stops the attack in it's tracks. Then we would need to carefully check the background of the dead assasins and expose them for what they really are. I have been shooting all my life and there is no way an autistic kid would even know how to LOAD an AR-15 let alone the different pistols. There are far too many inconsistencies with the official "story" to believe it, and the fact that the State Police have threatened people who pose a story different than theirs tells me that they have been "bought" or threatened into protecting the guilty. If we actually had a real media in this country, these murderous bastards couldn't get away with this. I had been told by a friend of mine who is a Sheriffs Deputy, more than 3 weeks ago, that gun confiscation would begin before the first of the year, and most probably New Years Eve when people least expect it, but I dismissed it as not plausible. It certainly looks plausible now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23078074

damned
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13922282
United States
12/17/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watch "programmed to kill" video series on youtube.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10714764
United States
12/17/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
No just really bad actors that think they can act.

GLP