Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,215 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 52,822
Pageviews Today: 95,675Threads Today: 45Posts Today: 493
12:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Are there PROFESSIONAL DEATH SQUADS in the US executing these public massacres to advance govt agendas?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20078449
United States
12/17/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Are there PROFESSIONAL DEATH SQUADS in the US executing these public massacres to advance govt agendas?
After all, what is more likely - that a team of dedicated professional killers exists that works to fulfill an agenda of the secret government.....or that some developmentally disabled geek in Mom's basement, was able to get and effectively use a cache of varied weapons and gear like body armor and kill so many people with no prior training or experience?
 Quoting: The Quiet One 1524722

clappa

exellent post OP
blastercas

User ID: 22086447
United Kingdom
12/17/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Are there PROFESSIONAL DEATH SQUADS in the US executing these public massacres to advance govt agendas?
Well before you go on discounting "death squads!"
think of this.........oh by the way this is first hand true

During the late 60's and 70's and possibly into the 80's British Special Forces personnel used to trawl the streets of Belfast in either the catholic or protestant districts 2 to 3 men in a stolen car and randomly shoot innocent parties with captured IRA or untraceable weapons, my source was in a vehicle that the occupants were responsible for mowing down a boyfriend/girlfriend......he told of another where he believes an Ingram .45 Calibre sub machine gun was used and a baby in a pram was killed, these random killings were blamed on both parties, the object to stir up tensions and bitterness between the two protestants and Catholics........the maddest thing is the IRA were unbeatable they were good, but who do think these IRA Terrorists are working for now......well the vast majority of them work from Vauxhall Cross London home of British Intelligence.

Thats how bad the British can be and we are by nature a very reserved people........the Americans with all due respect, think nothing of expending one million rounds of ammunition to kill one man (Vietnam), you think you have not got death squads in the USA .....That is nieve you have death squads, they mainly work from Boston (think about it America) Boston one of the biggest arms and money supplier to the Provisional IRA !!!

Oh you've got death squads alright
NOW WHAT...anyone got any good news for a change
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29134382
United States
12/17/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't believe Adam Lanza killed anyone. I think the secret government that really runs this country - the one that controls the CIA, NSA and other secret police - has a team or teams of professional, organized killers - death squads, if you will, that go to different places and handle situations or create scenarios, such as the Sikh shooting, Aurora, probably Arizona, and now the Sandy Hook school. I think this team or teams of paid assassins probably work in a group of 3 and that they are paid to, and possibly dedicated to, promoting a certain agenda in the US - the culmination of which is a Police State. To do this, they have to get rid of the guns, of course.

I think this team (or some handler for them) ID's likely patsy's to leave behind at the scene of a kiling to absorb the blame. They have things they look for such as picking young, white middle or upper middle class males, with few apparent friends or immediate social connections - if they appear odd or disturbed, even better.

I think this team infiltrated Adam Lanza's house, killed his mother, probably killed him there, put him in the outfit, and then went to the school, started the massacre, and then dumped his body in the classroom. They did a fairly sloppy job this time, but that doesn't matter as they are looking for the biggest emotional impact. This is why virtually all the victims at Sandyhook are dead, rather than injured as many were shot more than once, and shot with a rifle, apparently....which was left in the car. This was to leave no witnesses of the actual killing who might be able to confirm more than one gunman at any point.

To those of you who say this is impossible....hit teams like this have existed all over the world in many countries and many times, under corrupt and evil governments. It's not unusual. You just don't want to....BELIEVE....it could happen here. That's what stops you from even considering the idea.

After all, what is more likely - that a team of dedicated professional killers exists that works to fulfill an agenda of the secret government.....or that some developmentally disabled geek in Mom's basement, was able to get and effectively use a cache of varied weapons and gear like body armor and kill so many people with no prior training or experience?

Again think....how do we know that a serial killer exists? It's because a pattern of behavior emerges in the deaths of people. Well, don't we have a pattern here in all these mass killings. Aren't there a lot of similarities and the same unanswered questions?

There is NO PROOF that Adam Lanza killed ANYONE. I think he's just another Lee Harvey Oswald. There have been too many of these.
 Quoting: The Quiet One 1524722

Bump

bump

bump

Will never make the sheep news tho...

sorry
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15619315
United States
12/17/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
BUMPbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30142415
Spain
12/17/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same tactics used in Syria & Libya. Ultimate goal civil war, more to come and big changes ahead. Obama won't need a third term.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30052337

Very astute comment. We KNOW that these kinds of death/hit squads are used in other countries, we've seen it repeatedly. It's only when it comes to THIS country that we somehow keep refusing to believe this could exist, and instead we believe some crazy story about a developmentally disabled geek suddenly turning into Rambo for no reason, either in motive or target, with little or no training or experience. We've got to realize that the same types of forces that do things overseas ALSO do things here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1524722

jut as i thought.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1315060
United States
12/17/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
People, I want to bump this up again, because I really want as many people as possible considering this idea. It would explain much of what has been happening in this country with mass shootings.

The only way to protect against these shootings is if everyone is armed, and, I believe, publicly armed. There is a reason why police departments and government offices are not stormed like this. It's because... THEY'RE ARMED.

BUY MORE GUNS!!! And try to educate your friends, neighbors and community about the importance of self protection, guns, and adequate training. We need to defend ourselves - the police have shown repeatedly that they just cannot. They clean up after the fact.

More guns will only bring more massacres. You cannot defeat this cabal by fighting them with their own weapons. You need to fight them with truth. Expose them. Never fear them. Stand in the light and shine the light on them, mercilessly. That's how you fight evil, which is what they are.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29130443

What is truth when all around us tell lies? I believe you're wrong - absolutely, obviously and demonstrably wrong. The ONLY safety that we can COUNT on everyday is if all of us are armed and can protect ourselves and our communities. If there had been armed officials or teachers or guards, or someone at that school in Sandy Hook, they might have prevented or stopped this massacre. Other shootings or attempted massacres have been stopped or short circuited by the presence of an armed person resisting. Sometimes fighting has to exist on a PHYSICAL real world level, and that involves guns. It can't be avoided. Would the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto have been better off armed with guns, or with "the truth"?

BUY MORE GUNS!!! and don't forget ammo! It is an investment in the future, safety and freedom of this country and your children. No one else can or will protect you.

No, you're wrong, OP, but it sounds like you'll find out too late. Your enemy (i.e., your government) has weapons to disarm even the most heavily armed civilians. You cannot win this battle with bullets. But you are clearly too blind to see that. I can only hope that people don't take your advice. Civilians with guns = ants. Your government = big-ass can of Raid.

Tell that to the people of Vietnam or Afghanistan. They've done pretty good against the big ole US machine, haven't they? Hell, the Afghans even beat the Russians and the British. A determined people fighting for their freedom will always succeed ultimately, and they can do it a lot faster WITH guns than without them. What you're saying makes no sense - which would you have rather been: a Jew in the Warsaw Ghetto WITH a gun, or one without? I know a man who fought in the forests of Russia in WW2 and survived when his entire family died because he was able to learn how to handle a gun and kill Germans. The rest of the family denied what was happening and couldn't defend themselves and were all slaughtered. If the Jews of Europe had been more like the Israelis of today, far more of them would have survived.

I'd rather die with a gun in my hand than be herded into a cattle car. And if I don't have a gun, I'd go for a baseball bat or whatever else I can find. Being a fighter is all in the state of mind. You just DON'T GIVE UP.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there anyone who feels strongly enough to pin this topic? Thank you if you do. I would just like as many people as possible to consider this idea instead of blindly accepting whatever they're told.
13th-Century

User ID: 28715327
Canada
12/17/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
For Serious Shit-Disturbers Only:

Two Weeks Old

3-hr radio interview where Gordon Duff & Stew Webb

SPILL ALL THE BEANS:

- Child Sex Rings in Washington (starts around 1:22:10)

- Osama Bin Laden Died Dec. 13, 2001; CIA liaison with Saudis

- Wanta Protocols, money-laundering

- Mexican cartels working for USA

ETC ETC ETC

Download this, and replay for insights:

[link to www.youtube.com]

tomato
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
12/17/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are hundreds of thousands of them, not just in the US. Best known by Hollywood as Manchurian Candidate. Some of these MK's have been born to do just this. This is really serious folks, not conspiracy, but as real as the fingers on my keys.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
lupa14714

User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
12/17/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I doubt death squads but they can just mind control people individuals into doing it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30022927

isn't that just another name for mercenaries.powefull people will do anything worse than we can imagine to lead the pack,no matter what.
church of euthanasia.
[link to www.facebook.com]
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
WildStyle

User ID: 30060814
Thailand
12/17/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are hundreds of thousands of them, not just in the US. Best known by Hollywood as Manchurian Candidate. Some of these MK's have been born to do just this. This is really serious folks, not conspiracy, but as real as the fingers on my keys.
 Quoting: Light to Go

But are those really your fingers on the keys?! ... the art of typing without typing. karate

Seriously this thread is disturbing, as its all so fucked up its almost believable... in this mass-media, hyped up World we live in its getting difficult to know what to believe.

I think you have to handle all information for what it is... second-hand, reported information... no source can be trusted, exactly... unless you are actual in the vicinity of some event or see it happen first-hand.

//WildStyle
We are all the walking wounded in a world that is a war zone. Everything that we love will be taken from us, everything, last of all life itself. - DK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30122654
Ireland
12/17/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
PatrikC325

User ID: 12717768
United States
12/17/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
CBS news aired a clip with Connecticut's state medical examiner, Dr. Carver (sic), who stated that the bodies of the six children he had examined so far were shot between three and eleven times each, with only two shot at close range. The Ct. Governor stated that the suspect shot his way through locked school doors, shot up one classroom, then took his own life when police arrived while he was shooting up a second classroom. A dispatcher broadcast stated that "multiple rifles and shotguns were involved". A teacher reported that she observed two of the shooters escaping into the woods. One suspect was apprehended in the woods. In another clip, state police Lt. Paul Vance said that they are investigating how, and "more importantly, WHY" the shooting occured. Sorry, Lt. Vance, I'm still most interested in HOW this event went down. I already know "why", and it was evident in CBS's editorial tone - to force Obama into advancing the U.S. one more step toward martial law, but let's just call it "gun control".

[link to www.legitgov.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 402164
United States
12/17/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldnt doubt anything at this point. They got the shock value if that is what they were looking for. All those poor little kids, this is a crazy evil world
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 140124
Canada
12/17/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
People, I want to bump this up again, because I really want as many people as possible considering this idea. It would explain much of what has been happening in this country with mass shootings.

The only way to protect against these shootings is if everyone is armed, and, I believe, publicly armed. There is a reason why police departments and government offices are not stormed like this. It's because... THEY'RE ARMED.

BUY MORE GUNS!!! And try to educate your friends, neighbors and community about the importance of self protection, guns, and adequate training. We need to defend ourselves - the police have shown repeatedly that they just cannot. They clean up after the fact.

More guns will only bring more massacres. You cannot defeat this cabal by fighting them with their own weapons. You need to fight them with truth. Expose them. Never fear them. Stand in the light and shine the light on them, mercilessly. That's how you fight evil, which is what they are.

What is truth when all around us tell lies? I believe you're wrong - absolutely, obviously and demonstrably wrong. The ONLY safety that we can COUNT on everyday is if all of us are armed and can protect ourselves and our communities. If there had been armed officials or teachers or guards, or someone at that school in Sandy Hook, they might have prevented or stopped this massacre. Other shootings or attempted massacres have been stopped or short circuited by the presence of an armed person resisting. Sometimes fighting has to exist on a PHYSICAL real world level, and that involves guns. It can't be avoided. Would the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto have been better off armed with guns, or with "the truth"?

BUY MORE GUNS!!! and don't forget ammo! It is an investment in the future, safety and freedom of this country and your children. No one else can or will protect you.

No, you're wrong, OP, but it sounds like you'll find out too late. Your enemy (i.e., your government) has weapons to disarm even the most heavily armed civilians. You cannot win this battle with bullets. But you are clearly too blind to see that. I can only hope that people don't take your advice. Civilians with guns = ants. Your government = big-ass can of Raid.

Ashamed of my fellow Canadian, they should know better. Of course we will try to overthrow the corrupt gov peacefully first. But, if they make the first move in combat, better to be ready to retaliate effectively than sitting on your empty hands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29134382
United States
12/17/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldnt doubt anything at this point. They got the shock value if that is what they were looking for. All those poor little kids, this is a crazy evil world
 Quoting: Dr.Ricks

Yes

and they want to disarm this nation
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep bumping the thread folks, this is your thread now. Let's see how many people we can get thinking about this idea. It's very hard and painful for people to wrap their heads around but to me, it's the only idea that makes sense considering what we've seen repeatedly. Until we can understand what we are up against, we're not going to be prepared to fight it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8987131
United States
12/17/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
pin
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
brilliant
Anonymous Coward
Spain
12/17/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will bump it every day, I will bump it to all I know, whatever they they will think of me.

For this is what I strongly believe in.
It is a state ordered mas murder, executed by the specially trained/breed individuals.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1038436
United States
12/17/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1465705
United States
12/17/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ppl will not believe this...

They refuse to believe in anything other than Adam Lanza killing these kids...

It doesn't matter what questions I ask or what videos I show...

Fact.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will bump it every day, I will bump it to all I know, whatever they they will think of me.

For this is what I strongly believe in.
It is a state ordered mas murder, executed by the specially trained/breed individuals.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30142415

Thank you and all the other great folks here for bumping this. I think it's critical that we examine and understand the SIMILARITIES in these events and consider that a single process or mechanism might be behind them, rather than spend endless amounts of time and energy (as the captured media does) demonizing some poor patsy, and doing fake analyses of "why" he "did" this and reviewing his idiosyncracies that DON'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING. We need to crush the "lone nut" theory once and for all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fact.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1465705

All you have to do is plant the seed of doubt in their minds. They will struggle with it, and reject it and get angry just as people did when Galileo told them the Earth revolved around the Sun. But eventually an idea sinks in, people start considering the possibility themselves and thinking about whether it MIGHT be true. You have to start somewhere. I have seen people change over the past couple of years from being totally supportive of conventional positions to now believing that many "conspiracy" theories are actually true...including the idea of death squads in this country. They come to the idea themselves once they realize that they are being lied to constantly and that the media/govt stories simply don't make sense.

They just have to get over the shock of the truth.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
12/17/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fact.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1465705

yeh, you are more than correct!..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17601732
United Kingdom
12/17/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump For truth. Also 5 stars and a suggest pin
alc
User ID: 30037141
Canada
12/17/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1331499
United States
12/17/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
The batman shooter story has more holes than most others.

[link to helpfreetheearth.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
how is this not pinned
Anonymous Coward
Spain
12/18/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
how is this not pinned
 Quoting: the poop

bump

GLP