Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,905 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 652,365
Pageviews Today: 1,103,099Threads Today: 408Posts Today: 7,472
12:35 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Another pair of actors in Sandy hoax exposed. 100% BUSTED!

Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
12/21/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Another pair of actors in Sandy hoax exposed. 100% BUSTED!
ok...

:parkerfam:
 Quoting: Salt

Has anyone mentioned the kid on the far left? Look at her hand/fingers. More "horns"?
 Quoting: 3rdEyeE

Dude...you may be right. Her pinky, although partially hidden, looks like it may be extended over her white sleeve.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

It also looks as if the father is holding her pinky in that position against her sleeve.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29247963
United States
12/21/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I stand corrected on the Goldbuggery. I went to his nightmare of a website and I'm starting to "get" what he's getting at, plus, I admit, holy shit, that Jennifer G. is everywhere, huh? I'm even buying that she played Joe Biden's mama. Goldbug, I stand by my statements that you're either insane or a shill, but you have picked up on something true. With the video someone else posted of that facial masking software, well, who knows what the fuck is real.
Goldbug is helping to make an extremely important point: IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION.
The man behind the curtain is old, tired and out of touch. Time for him to go.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30514106
Germany
12/21/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I stand corrected on the Goldbuggery. I went to his nightmare of a website and I'm starting to "get" what he's getting at, plus, I admit, holy shit, that Jennifer G. is everywhere, huh? I'm even buying that she played Joe Biden's mama. Goldbug, I stand by my statements that you're either insane or a shill, but you have picked up on something true. With the video someone else posted of that facial masking software, well, who knows what the fuck is real.
Goldbug is helping to make an extremely important point: IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION.
The man behind the curtain is old, tired and out of touch. Time for him to go.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29247963

haha bidens mum. yeah she looks really fake. like ms. doubtfire lol.
Tough you cant prove it at all. So it seems totally crazy. Then he for sure makes faults and he might look then like a someone moving people astray.

I dont know it(and im not, again, connected with him)!

What I know for sure:

Nick and Laura Phelps are fake

The family of vicky sotero seems also fake
Thread: Another pair of actors in Sandy hoax exposed. 100% BUSTED! (Page 12)
Infact they are played probably by greenbergs kids/family
The boy and the one girl Im absolutely sure(they are just a bit older now).

The implications are HUGE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27493239
United States
12/21/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.pieceofcakeafterthoughts.blogspot.com]

Here is Laura Phelps blog.

Creepy being able to see her and kids.. dating way back

Safe to say the family isn't actors anymore? seems legit to me
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30185675

however, they say they have 2 kids not 4.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 906056

A quote from this blog:

I knew my standards had dropped when Nick shouted out, "Alright, who stuck their fingers in their butt hole, and wiped poop all over the bathroom wall???"...and then after he walked out of the bathroom, I made no move to clean it. It was there for a week.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27531391

So this was the classy lady Jennifer Greenberg (aka Laura Phelps) who wrote that literal filth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23263980

WOW! WOW! The above was an incredible link to this blog showing pics of the Phelps couple (AKA Greenbergs) on their recent move to Connecticut. This morning someone wrote on the blog identifying them as the GREENBERGS - the comment was immediately removed! And now the whole page has disappeared!!! It is just a blank white page! They are obviously aware of this investigation and trying to cover their tracks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27493239

THIS SITE CAN STILL BE VIEWED AT "THE WAYBACK MACHINE" - ARCHIVE.ORG. TYPE IN THE URL. THE SITE WAS SCANNED TWICE SINCE JULY 2010. HERE IS A SCAN OF THE SITE ON JULY 2, 2011.

[link to web.archive.org]

Thank you! Yes, it can be seen there. Interesting how the only record of this Phelps family is a visit with someone who only knew them online. How convenient. Of course this Meg Duerksen who they visited could be part of this game, too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
How much to they pay these people to sell us out?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30527904

These people are not actors in the sense of movies, TV, etc. This is Jennifer Greenberg Sexton and her husband. Research her. Her family is one of the most powerful in the world. Her grandfather is Maurice Greenberg, ex CEO of AIG, and believed to be a former Nazi big player, by a different name. This woman's father Michael Greenberg can be seen acting in the CNN video of dead teacher Vicki Soto. He appears seated behind her clear as day, at .55 giving the Illuminati hand horn signal. Look up the video. This is craziness! Compare that old man to pictures of Michael Greenberg. David dIcke forums are discussing this.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh fuck.

Can anyone see that?

carlee soto family:

[link to letsfindthem.files.wordpress.com]

[link to www.septclues.com]

---

Kids/family of Jennifer Greenberg sexton:

Pictures are probably 2+ years old:

[link to dallasgoldbug.com]

-----

I dont know it looks like they just patch familys together for these events..

(again have nothing to do with wellaware1.com just using it as a ressource if I think its match)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30514106

YES! Finally someone else is seeing this too. Could be the daughters of Greenberg Sexton posing as Dead teacher's sisters. Go to this page to see the girls in current pictures. Scroll down. Same hairstyles and everything...

[link to wellaware1.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh fuck.

Can anyone see that?

carlee soto family:

---

The boy, too!!! Two sisters and the boy, same age as Greenberg's kids. Looks like them.

-----

(again have nothing to do with wellaware1.com just using it as a ressource if I think its match)

DAMN Its them!
Open the pictures in new windows(right click on the links) and put them sdie by side.

They are obviously 2-4 years older and not tanned. Some cosmetics here and there..

Again. What are the odds ?

Get through these pictures. [link to dallasgoldbug.com]
I bet we find more..
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
...and she also has a wedding ring

ON HER MIDDLE FINGER

again, sticking it in our face.

Many of them are maybe pressed into acting in these events and show little hints.(help!).

I think its the same victim mother right?
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

She seems to be jewish or maybe only married into a yewish family? cause she is more into the buddha.

The kid is/was for sure jewish.

[link to noahpozner.org] <- the donation page.

Someone already suggested it might be him:

(alleged)Kid from rockefeller family

Im not so sure but it could be. Age could match as the pictures are probably 2+ years old..

If the other guys are in it so why not these too?

Go to the link you have for Veronique Posner. Click on her friend Danielle Vabner. What is she doing with Noah Posner all over her page? It appears this is her child not Veronique's. and that is a weird picture of her hands choking the boy's neck. This boy is also shown on Wellaware1 as Rockefeller's nephew.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

ON HER MIDDLE FINGER

Many of them are maybe pressed into acting in these events and show little hints.(help!).

She seems to be jewish or maybe only married into a yewish family? cause she is more into the buddha.

Im not so sure but it could be. Age could match as the pictures are probably 2+ years old..

Go to the link you have for Veronique Posner. Click on her friend Danielle Vabner. What is she doing with Noah Posner all over her page? It appears this is her child not Veronique's. and that is a weird picture of her hands choking the boy's neck. This boy is also shown on Wellaware1 as Rockefeller's nephew.

Maybe Daniell Vabner is Noah Posner's step sister??? Strange that a teenager has nothing on her FB page except her friend and lots of pics of a much younger Noah Posner. Were these people already dead/abducted? why no recent pics? why none of Noah on Veronique's page? And she looks creepy in her profile picture.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

ON HER MIDDLE FINGER

Excellent links. Thank you. There is a balding guy with gray hair when you scroll way down. Who is this guy? His head is just like the fake Phelps father in the CNN Soto video. But he looks very much like the Greenberg Sexton's husband, too. Which one of these guys is the fake Phelps man? Are they brothers?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/21/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
How much to they pay these people to sell us out?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30527904

These people are not actors in the sense of movies, TV, etc. This is Jennifer Greenberg Sexton and her husband. Research her. Her family is one of the most powerful in the world. Her grandfather is Maurice Greenberg, ex CEO of AIG, and believed to be a former Nazi big player, by a different name. This woman's father Michael Greenberg can be seen acting in the CNN video of dead teacher Vicki Soto. He appears seated behind her clear as day, at .55 giving the Illuminati hand horn signal. Look up the video. This is craziness! Compare that old man to pictures of Michael Greenberg. David dIcke forums are discussing this.

Please always provide links!
you are right!

[link to www.anonmgur.com]

And the guy is everywhere cut out the last days!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG.

The kids:

How many are in the sandy hook event?

[link to www.pieceofcakeafterthoughts.blogspot.de]

<-- "Laura Phelps" Blog

[link to 2.bp.blogspot.com]

Old guy sitting:

Dallas Green [link to en.wikipedia.org]
Real name according to DGB(yeah I know..): Michael Greenberg

Just check the comments. Its only pushed within days. they contacted some other bloggers in the context and got some traffic. The rest probaly shill accounts(bet some of the same guys shilling in this very thread).

----

poor kids raised to be actors.

I wonder why DGB is not all over this..

Download the pictures... save the webpages.... SHTF

Ana grace Marquez-Greene! Check this out. the family moved to Newtown only 2 months ago. the mother looks Jewish, last name is Greene (greenberg sign). Does she look like the latino girl in the above link showing all the Greenberg kids????
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/21/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh fuck.

Can anyone see that?

carlee soto family:

---

-----

YES! Finally someone else is seeing this too. Could be the daughters of Greenberg Sexton posing as Dead teacher's sisters. Go to this page to see the girls in current pictures. Scroll down. Same hairstyles and everything...

[link to wellaware1.com]

yeah its them no doubt! A bit different make up and 1-2 years older.
[link to wellaware1.com]

This exposes the Event as a full blown HOAX/SHAM/FRAUD CRIME

OH AND Im not yet sure BUT look at that:

THIS IS VICKY SOTO?
[link to wellaware1.com]

<-Isnt that Vicky Soto ?
->
[link to www.stratfordstar.com]
[link to img2.timeinc.net]
[link to i.i.com.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

I also think that the parent Robbie Parker who set up a donation page for their daughter emily is dave england from jackass(I know sounds crazy lol but..yeah):

loop this vid over and over for the first 0-4 seconds.
this was cut out of all subsequent footage(all over the world)

I think he smirks like someone trying to be serious but the inner emotion wants to go out.

Robbie Parker:
[link to media.thedenverchannel.com]

Dave England
[link to blondesearch.ru]

[link to www.icelebz.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3937774

Unlike you, I can 100% personally attest to the fact that Robbie Parker is not an actor. I live in Ogden, UT. Robbie Parker is a mormon and my brother was in his ward. I have met him personally on many occasions. They moved from Ogden to CT with their family not that long ago. He is not a Hollywood actor and his children are not paid actors. And yes, I looked at all of your examples and the only one that looks slightly similar is the woman you posted. The others are not matches in my opinion. I'm pretty sure that if the other parents were actors, Robbie Parker may have noticed and said something. Unless you are telling me Robbie has been planning this "acting" job since living here in Utah. (?) lol seriously. This thread is out of hand. Your ability to facially match people is nearly as bad as that idiots website you linked to. You keep saying to look at the evidence but the guy that posted said "evidence" clearly can't tell the difference between day and night. I'm not saying none of what happened was a conspiracy...but I am telling you that you are 100% wrong about your Dave England nonsense. Please go get some sleep.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30034530

Prove it. Post a video of you and him together with a recent newspaper showing the date THEN show us a video of you banging your wife so we can confirm the guy in the first video is you. Only then will we believe you.
 Quoting: popgoesourworld

There is a Robbie Parker listed in Intellus as living in Newtown and Sandy Hook. Problem is, he is 59 years old!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh fuck.

Can anyone see that?

carlee soto family:

---

No, that is not Vicki Soto. She has big blue eyes. That is her in the Jones Farm picture, though.

-----

[link to wellaware1.com]

[link to wellaware1.com]

THIS IS VICKY SOTO?
[link to wellaware1.com]

<-Isnt that Vicky Soto ?
->
[link to i.i.com.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh fuck.

Can anyone see that?

carlee soto family:

---

No, that is not Vicki Soto. She has big blue eyes. That is her in the Jones Farm picture, though.

-----

[link to wellaware1.com]

[link to wellaware1.com]

THIS IS VICKY SOTO?
[link to wellaware1.com]

<-Isnt that Vicky Soto ?
->
[link to i.i.com.com]

Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/21/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG.

The kids:

<-- "Laura Phelps" Blog

Old guy sitting:

Just check the comments. Its only pushed within days. they contacted some other bloggers in the context and got some traffic. The rest probaly shill accounts(bet some of the same guys shilling in this very thread).

----

Ana grace Marquez-Greene! Check this out. the family moved to Newtown only 2 months ago. the mother looks Jewish, last name is Greene (greenberg sign). Does she look like the latino girl in the above link showing all the Greenberg kids????

you mean the kid in front row second from the left with head tilted?
I think somehow yes.
Look at this photo:
[link to i.dailymail.co.uk]
top row second from left looks exactly the same.
[link to sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net]
<-NOWYES
She is mixed race so her tan differs greatly..but thats her..
I mean its her ? Anyone? Im going crazy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG.

The kids:

<-- "Laura Phelps" Blog

Old guy sitting:

----

Using the first link, that little boy in Grandma's arms sure looks like Noah Posner. and the Latino girl looks like Ana Marquez-Greene (whose family only moved to Newtown 2 months ago.) Robbie Parker only moved there I think it was, 8 months ago. I'd bet all the "parents" speaking on the news cold be newcomers to Newtown.

They likely still have their children alive, and the real families of that Newtown class are missing their children, dead or alive. I'd be interested to see how many of these ones who are talking on the news wth no emotion about their kids - are going to be moving out of Newtown in the near future, where they can resume their real lives.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG.

The kids:

<-- "Laura Phelps" Blog

Old guy sitting:

----

I think somehow yes.
Look at this photo:
<-NOWYES

Or the girl behind her shoulder to the right. Could have straightened her hair. Could be either one. We'd have to see more pictures.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29647990
United States
12/21/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy shit it is totally the same kids no doubt...I am sick to my stomach...can someone please explain who this group is and why they are known? Have they orchestrated stuff like this before? Are there any real kids dead even? I feel like everything I thought I knew was a lie and it is terrifying...
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/21/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to wellaware1.com]

[link to wellaware1.com]

THIS IS VICKY SOTO?
[link to wellaware1.com]

<-Isnt that Vicky Soto ?
->
[link to i.i.com.com]

check this one again:
This one falsifys the eye color:
[link to wellaware1.com]
look at the guys eyes.
zoom the picture to her eyes. they are still a a greyish blue.
this one:
[link to www.stratfordstar.com] is over"exposed/colored"
The eye make up lets eyes appear greater(and its doen for that purpose".

Its the same girl. Lightining makes much for the eyes. Buther smile and everythign else is the same and it makes total sense to use her as the others of the family are also greenbergs

The guy with the devil sign, who is only shown like once and then always cut out, is the guy with the grey hair, michael greenberg/dallas green.

I think they created a non existing class or a class of insiders.

Think about it. This was always supposed to be the final nail into the 2nd amendment coffin. This was long planned. The now deleted blog etc.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8562103
United States
12/21/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a bunch of crazies you guys are, grasping at straws and coincidences. Most of the people in the pictures don't look alike at all. "Oh this guy is bald, and this actor is bald too! Must be him just playing a part!"

So the Phelps made a blog back in 2010 using their "fake" names, posted tons of pictures of their "fake" house and "fake" children? Seems reasonable... NOT. How about you crazy fucks just admit that they are real parents?

To the moron going "OMG they are removing all the comments on the blog!": No shit they are removing/blocking people from messing with them. If I had a bunch of nuts from GLP stalking me on the internet and calling me an impostor I would too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8562103
United States
12/21/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
As far as the medical examiner, do you really think anyone that works in a related field in this town would not recognize that this is not the towns medical examiner?

Fucking pure stupidity!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30547701

LOL exactly. These idiots will look for a conspiracy in anything, no matter how illogical it is.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/21/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a bunch of crazies you guys are, grasping at straws and coincidences. Most of the people in the pictures don't look alike at all. "Oh this guy is bald, and this actor is bald too! Must be him just playing a part!"

So the Phelps made a blog back in 2010 using their "fake" names, posted tons of pictures of their "fake" house and "fake" children? Seems reasonable... NOT. How about you crazy fucks just admit that they are real parents?

To the moron going "OMG they are removing all the comments on the blog!": No shit they are removing/blocking people from messing with them. If I had a bunch of nuts from GLP stalking me on the internet and calling me an impostor I would too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8562103

It was jsut one post on that page saying: they are the greenbergs. Jennifer Greenberg.

And I smell a shill reading your post. lol. Why so aggressiv you are in a conspiracy forum...Lunatic fringe...So why not post @ yahoo news? Ah cause the guys over there had their does of TV hypnosis already lol or you jsut a victim of the Tele VISION too?

We clearly showed how these are no coincidences. And its not about one guy beeing bald lol.

And so nothing gets lost through shill cointel pro tactics:
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/21/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to wellaware1.com]

THIS IS VICKY SOTO?
[link to wellaware1.com]

<-Isnt that Vicky Soto ?
->
[link to i.i.com.com]

check this one again:
This one falsifys the eye color:
[link to wellaware1.com]
look at the guys eyes.
zoom the picture to her eyes. they are still a a greyish blue.
this one:
[link to www.stratfordstar.com] is over"exposed/colored"
The eye make up lets eyes appear greater(and its doen for that purpose".

Its the same girl. Lightining makes much for the eyes. Buther smile and everythign else is the same and it makes total sense to use her as the others of the family are also greenbergs

The guy with the devil sign, who is only shown like once and then always cut out, is the guy with the grey hair, michael greenberg/dallas green.

I think they created a non existing class or a class of insiders.

Think about it. This was always supposed to be the final nail into the 2nd amendment coffin. This was long planned. The now deleted blog etc.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
Report Abusive Post
OMG.

The kids:

<-- "Laura Phelps" Blog

Old guy sitting:

----

I think somehow yes.
Look at this photo:
<-NOWYES
Anonymous Coward
Germany
Report Abusive Post
Oh fuck.

Can anyone see that?

carlee soto family:

---

-----

[link to wellaware1.com]

[link to wellaware1.com]

THIS IS VICKY SOTO?
[link to wellaware1.com]

<-Isnt that Vicky Soto ?
->
[link to i.i.com.com]

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

ON HER MIDDLE FINGER

On Veronique Posner's FB page, this is her favorite quote:

"Hold on to what is good even if it is a handful of earth; Hold on to what you believe even if it is a tree which stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even if it is a long way from here; Hold on to life even when it is easier to let go. Hold on to my hand even when I have gone away from you."

I wonder if this was on her page before the tragedy. sounds like a mother who has had to give up her child - maybe before the event? why is another person, her FB friend Daniell Vabner the one with all the pictures of Noah Posner and no pics of Noah on her own page?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

ON HER MIDDLE FINGER

On Veronique Posner's FB page, this is her favorite quote:

"Hold on to what is good even if it is a handful of earth; Hold on to what you believe even if it is a tree which stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even if it is a long way from here; Hold on to life even when it is easier to let go. Hold on to my hand even when I have gone away from you."

I wonder if this was on her page before the tragedy. sounds like a mother who has had to give up her child - maybe before the event? why is another person, her FB friend Daniell Vabner the one with all the pictures of Noah Posner and no pics of Noah on her own page?

Now WAIT JUST A MINUTE HERE! Go to Veronique Posner's FB page - link is at top of this post - Go to her pictures. There is one picture there of her twins, Noah and the girl. She cried on TV about Noah's twin sister and best friend who lost her brother. The twin sister was "in a different 1st grade class". WELL, if you look at the comments by Veronique's friends about the picture of the kids, they are from 2011.... but the kids are only toddlers in this photo!!!! These twins in the picture are no where near 6 years old, but the comments are from 2011! What is going on?

GLP