Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,953 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 917,787
Pageviews Today: 1,713,846Threads Today: 836Posts Today: 14,814
07:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Another pair of actors in Sandy hoax exposed. 100% BUSTED!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27493239
United States
01/14/2013 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Another pair of actors in Sandy hoax exposed. 100% BUSTED!
In reply to 55 above, I am the one who found the Laura Phelps stage act. I have also wondered if they used a lookalike. But now that I see this...

Laura Phelps with Jennifer Greenberg Sexton

[link to shrani.si]

I am still convinced that they use all kinds of makeup, false teeth, etc. Newtown is a wealthy town. Women with any money don't go around with teeth like that!

But also, Laura Phelps' teeth don't actually look like that in her blogs! They look just like Jennifer Greenberg's teeth. Where did that snaggle tooth picture come from? I'll ask the poster.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where did this picture come from? Laura Phelps' teeth don't look like that in all her blog pictures, nor in her stage act. They look perfect, like Jennifer Sexton's teeth. there is a photo of her smiling on the "Expressing Motherhood" play site. Her teeth are not like this.

But I do agree, that picture on the play website looks like a different person. It seems like they used a lookalike for the Laura that lived in CA before coming to CT, but then Jennifer Greenberg Sexton was in Newtown. Or maybe she only showed up for the CNN interview, and this other woman was playing her and actually living in Newtown. That would explain how she lived there with 4 kids that were not her own! She only showed up for the Sandy Hook interview! Maybe?

Laura Phelps with Jennifer Greenberg Sexton

[link to shrani.si]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24680560
Slovenia
01/14/2013 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is side by side Phelps and Greenberg

[link to shrani.si]

Original L.Phelps images

[link to shrani.si]
[link to shrani.si]
[link to shrani.si]
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for enlarging those pictures. Laura's teeth are crooked and yellow after all. I still think they have altered this woman's teeth, whether it is Jennifer or another actress. I am starting to think that this might be another woman who may indeed be named Laura Phelps (or an actress pretending to be Laura Phelps). I think maybe she was hired because she looks like Jennifer, to start the fictitious life of Laura Phelps in CA and created the blog on her move to CT to make a history of the Phelps. This woman and Richard's lookalike then may have lived in Newtown for a year and a half with her 4 children as Laura Phelps.

Maybe this actress agreed to go this far, but not to be on CNN in an interview! The day of Sandy Hook is when their lookalikes Jennifer and Richard Sexton stepped in. If this was the case, the real Sexton Greenbergs didn't have to actually live in Newtown for a year and a half with 4 kids that were not their own. Maybe they just kept up their real lives in Florida while these fake Phelps were living in Newtown setting up the history.

Just thinking out loud here! Anyone think this is feasible?
Anonymous Coward
Slovenia
01/14/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
As I was saying it is a lot of data to process.So many information and misinformation almost about everybody involved.

I checked as much as I could for Vicki Soto ,especially on newtownbee.com. Calculating her average distance between her eyes and nose and appear to be only one person on all the photos.
[link to shrani.si]
[link to shrani.si]
[link to shrani.si]

Here is in School raising money for Adopt-A-family!Date is 14 Nov.2012
[link to pic.twitter.com]

End here is Noah Pozner Side by side.Looks like picture taken at allmost same time.
[link to shrani.si]
Anonymous Coward
Slovenia
01/14/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vicki Soto all pictures together
[link to shrani.si]

Did they sacrifice her because she wasn't one of them? Soto is Spanish(Mexican) surname.
Curly Howard

User ID: 30621965
United States
01/14/2013 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
In response to poster 3239, I think you make all good points. I am thinking along the same lines. They could be using the same person with makeup at some times, and two completely different people who look somewhat alike at other times. All of this to throw investigators off the trail and to sow confusion.

Check out the research of John Armstrong who wrote the book "Harvey and Lee: How the CIA Framed Lee Harvey Oswald" in which he lays out the case of there being two men playing the part of Lee Harvey Oswald since childhood. Both men were near lookalikes with one being slightly stockier in build than the other one. One was intectual and spoke fluent Russian, probably born in Eastern Europe, while the other stockier one, born near Dallas/Fort Worth was more of a roughian who got into lots of fights. Warren Commission members even puzzled at how this man could have been in two different places at the same time in so many instances. They even had mothers with the same name who looked nearly identical, one about four inches taller than the other.
"Some people would rather curse the darkness than light a can do." Method Man
Anonymous Coward
Slovenia
01/14/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is the 5 year Jillian is talking about,looks like somebody died days before shooting.

[link to shrani.si]

I am not on Tweeter so I dont know,does tweeter shows correct time?She knew about shooting at 8.01am on 14 dec.
[link to shrani.si]
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is the 5 year Jillian is talking about,looks like somebody died days before shooting.

[link to shrani.si]

I am not on Tweeter so I dont know,does tweeter shows correct time?She knew about shooting at 8.01am on 14 dec.
[link to shrani.si]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24680560

Wow. We can add this to all the other sites people are finding that mention the event BEFORE it happened! A 5-year-old dead on December 13? Good find.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27531391
United States
01/14/2013 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's Laura Phelps performing!!!!!
[link to vimeo.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27493239

This is important, folks! Above is a video I found of Laura Phelps performing on stage in Los Angeles right before they moved to CT. This is a sold out play that toured nationally. This woman is an actress!!!! Proven.

And her whole persona is all about being a good Catholic in her Newtown blog. She writes all about her Catholic family, blah, blah. But in this play she recites a "funny" piece she wrote all about calling her young son an "asshole". Watch her in action. She's not the shrinking violet she looks like in the CNN interview with Nick. She comes off as a funny Jewish mom in this play - she wrote it, cause that's who she is... Jennifer Greenberg.

Great work! That ~good Catholic~ blog smelled like rotten fish from a mile away.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that the "crooked teeth" on "Laura Phelps" are FAKE.

Look at this one pic posted by someone a few posts up.

You can enlarge it.

[link to shrani.si]

Those teeth look like a fake bridge of sorts sitting on top of her real teeth.

Can you see teeth BEHIND her fake teeth, in between the spaces??!?! I do!!

And look at the pink color of the gums above the crooked teeth, how they abruptly change color after you get past the third tooth on the right (three teeth beyond the front teeth).

It's a goofy bridge sitting on top of her real teeth.

Look closely.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^^that should be the third tooth on HER right - the left side of her mouth from your vantage point. See how the pink color abruptly looks lighter and duller? It's a bridge of crooked teeth over her real teeth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, those hillbilly teeth are FAKE! Look at this picture of her from the cast of Expressing Motherhood. she's got a bright white straight teeth smile.
Can anyone enlarge this picture so we can get a good look at her teeth?

file:///Users/maeve/Documents/Expressing%20Motherhood%20sold%​20out.webarchive
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn! They got rid of the cast picture! I only had it saved in my documents and can't figure out how to copy it here so it can be opened. Try this:

[link to www.panndoraproductions.com]
just another concnered
User ID: 25353204
United States
01/15/2013 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
FOUND THIS IN ROBERT SHERLACHS FACEBOOK PICTURES!! WELL VICKY AINT 27 TO SAY THE LEAST!!

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/15/2013 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
my 2 cents

User ID: 26646007
Canada
01/15/2013 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
HOW DO WE KNOW THAT THIS WOMAN IS AN ACTOR?

AND PLEASE DONT LINK ME TO THAT DALLASGOLDBURG or WELLAWARE SITE

WHAT PROOF DO WE HAVE THAT THIS WOMAN IS AN ACTOR...

I DO AGREE SHE IS THE SAME IN ALL THE PICTURES....

BUT HOW DO WE KNOW SHE IS AN ACTOR......

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OTHER VIDEOS WITH HER IN IT

OR IS DALLASGOLDBUG AND WELLAWARE THE ONLY SOURCE TO THIS THEORY??????
 Quoting: Bill101 12438853

Written in caps = ignored
Patriotism is supporting your country always -- and your government when they deserve it. Mark Twain

Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords. -Benjamin Franklin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31744715
Australia
01/15/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to petitions.whitehouse.gov (secure)]

White House Petition to release video surveillance footage of sandy hook elementary school
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/15/2013 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
FOUND THIS IN ROBERT SHERLACHS FACEBOOK PICTURES!! WELL VICKY AINT 27 TO SAY THE LEAST!!

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
 Quoting: just another concnered 25353204

I see this is your first post on this thread. Are you presenting this picture to be Vicki Soto? I wonder why you would do that. Neither of these girls looks like Vicki Soto at all.
Hired to jump in here and put up matches that are obviously wrong? We're more savvy than that after 40 pages of this.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/15/2013 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn! They got rid of the cast picture! I only had it saved in my documents and can't figure out how to copy it here so it can be opened. Try this:

Can anyone enlarge this picture of Laura Phelps and the cast, so we can see her teeth? They look straight and white to me.
my 2 cents

Canada
01/15/2013 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
OMG! OMG! THE GREENBERG SEXTON SISTERS ARE THE SAME ONES POSING AS SISTERS OF VICKI SOTO (THE HERO TEACHER WHO WAS KILLED AT SANDY HOOK!) SEE THE CNN VIDEO CALLED "REMEMBERING VICKI SOTO". AND AT .55 MICHAEL GREENBERG IS IN THE VIDEO GIVING THE SATAN HORN HAND SIGNAL!!!!

ALONG WITH THE SEXTON PARENTS ACTING AS THE PHELPS FAMILY, THERE IS NO BIGGER SMOKING GUN THAN THIS. SANDY HOOK IS NOT WHAT WE ARE TOLD. SEE A VIDEO BY WELLAWARE1 CALLED "CHRISTNA TAYLOR GREEN AND THE WHOLE CREW EXPOSED", AND YOU WILL SEE THESE SAME GIRLS. THE DAUGHTERS OF JENNIFER GREENBERG SEXTON ARE ACTING AS THE SISTERS OF VICKI SOTO!!!!!!!!!

written in caps = ignored
Patriotism is supporting your country always -- and your government when they deserve it. Mark Twain

Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords. -Benjamin Franklin
my 2 cents

Canada
01/15/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
YUP.... JUST CLICK ON THAT INSTAGRAM...

SMOKING GUN NUMBER 45!

BUT WHO CAN COUNT THIS HIGH!

THE PSY OP IS A SLOPPY MESS!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31027986

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/15/2013 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
YUP.... JUST CLICK ON THAT INSTAGRAM...

SMOKING GUN NUMBER 45!

BUT WHO CAN COUNT THIS HIGH!

THE PSY OP IS A SLOPPY MESS!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31027986

Quoting: my 2 cents

SHILL ALERT!!!!
User 007 SHILL -YES written in CAPS!!!!

I see you've made no other posts in the 41 page thread until today - You take quotes from the early pages of this investigation and write "ignored".

Take a fucking hike. You have nothing to contribute.

It's obvious you are a SHILL here to try and distract. It's not working!
Get lost.
Corieb
User ID: 299353
United States
01/15/2013 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you look at the one video at 2:12 minutes thre is a nice pic of Robbie Parker running down the street. Very interesting
INK3

User ID: 31289848
United States
01/15/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
"That blonde Greenberg woman is DEFINITELY her. Look how Mary Sherlach's lipstick is made to make her lips have two high peaks on the top, to alter her looks. Didn't work."

I noticed that as well, before I even read your comment! Yes, it looks as if they did that to try and change her appearance a little. It wasn't enough, obviously! I agree.

Here is the Mary Sherlach side by side comp with the Greenberg photo album lady once again -
IMAGE ( [link to i612.photobucket.com] )

Quoting: Curly Howard

Wow, you can see where the lip pencil was applied. Very sloppy work on "their" part.
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
bonezy

User ID: 20734050
United States
01/15/2013 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
FEMA had a scheduled exercise regarding "children in disaster" situation on Dec. 14, 2012. This was posted on the official Connecticut Emergency Management / Homeland Security .gov website before the actual event. Here's the link:

[link to www.ct.gov]

Or just Google "FEMA L-366"

All staged. All pursuant to the interest of disarming Americans since the Aurora shootings didn't have the full effect of public compliancy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1379977
United States
01/15/2013 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that the "crooked teeth" on "Laura Phelps" are FAKE.

Look at this one pic posted by someone a few posts up.

You can enlarge it.

[link to shrani.si]

Those teeth look like a fake bridge of sorts sitting on top of her real teeth.

Can you see teeth BEHIND her fake teeth, in between the spaces??!?! I do!!

And look at the pink color of the gums above the crooked teeth, how they abruptly change color after you get past the third tooth on the right (three teeth beyond the front teeth).

It's a goofy bridge sitting on top of her real teeth.

Look closely.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27531391

Your right, fake teeth. They know that we never saw her teeth in the interview and are now trying to do all they can to cause doubt. But have no doubt, the greenbergs are behind this.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/15/2013 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can anyone enlarge this picture of Laura Phelps and the cast, so we can see her teeth? They look straight and white to me.

Yes, fake teeth. Laura Phelps had a bright smile in this cast picture from the play she was in "Expressing Motherhood" - back in California before she came to CT. See picture above.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32029057
United States
01/15/2013 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
They seem to have removed the Phelps interview. I can't find it on Youtube or anywhere else. Too obvious I guess.

I'm not a conspiracy kind of guy but if you compare SH with the G'bergs there are like five dead ringers, it's weird.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1379977
United States
01/15/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now we know it's a hoax. what are we going to do about it?

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

GLP