Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,685 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 159,084
Pageviews Today: 267,412Threads Today: 87Posts Today: 1,593
03:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

History Channel - Alien Contact - Imagine this if you will.

Michael Lee Hill
User ID: 30024315
United States
12/18/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
History Channel - Alien Contact - Imagine this if you will.
Imagine this if you will.

You experience strange ET Contact & happenings your entire life.

"They" begin to communicate through telepathy leading you to Cosmic Spiritual Truths regarding how Thought Create Reality subject matter.

They begin to reveal themselves in the Physical in Orbs Of Light/Plasma over Lake Erie.

They allow you to film them.

Your footage goes viral gaining worldwide attention.

Your footage lands you on a prime time TV show. On the episode, They decide to test your blood and it is revealed you do not have normal human blood, A very rare blood anomaly/bloodline that the world's best military and civilian doctors are at a loss to explain?

The host of the show Legendary UFO Researcher Bill Birnes goes on to say "I've got a funny feeling that you are being recruited and there is a branch of the government that you're being recruited for - that somehow, some way, you are a hybrid between "ET" and humans. And they are giving you a course of study preparing you to meet your ET higher self."

Soon After the airing of this show You are indeed contacted by this branch of the government and offered a course of study.

Then you are met by beings claiming to be ET's themselves, and these beings announce themselves as the Anunnaki, which is a term at that point in time you didn't even know the meaning of.

These Anunnaki tell you that you yourself are an Anunnaki incarnated into the Nephilim "Royal" Human/Anunnaki Hybrid Bloodline?

And then this secret branch of the government begins to inform and guide you to information to make sense out of all of this?

Welcome to my world!

Let me tell you a little about myself, I am a musician, filmographer and UFO experiencer. I have been told my footage of the Lake Erie UFO's has created a Billy Meier like buzz!

What I am sharing is that this unassuming rocker seems to have developed an intuitive relationship with these craft!

In my home state of Ohio, I have been cataloging video after video of UFO's over Lake Erie. What makes these different than most sightings is that the phenomena consists almost entirely of 'Pulsating orb's of light' characteristics. Unusual lights seen changing colors, converging, and separating over the lake. Stories of the unexplained phenomena date back over 150 years to the indigenous tribes. My Lake Erie UFO footage has been featured on Fox News, Coast to Coast AM, Rense.com, hbccufo.org and in the feature film's "UFO's unplugged with Dan Aykroyd", And David Sereda's latest film From Here To Andromeda which I also co-produced. I've most recently been featured on the History Channel's "UFO's Hunters" show and filmed a pilot for a Alien/UFO based show for Spike TV in 2012 that was never aired for various reasons.

Here is a link to my own "Best Of" compilation of my own UFO Footage mixed in with some news segments...
Michael Lee Hill - Best Of Lake Erie UFO's! - Appearing all Over America! - Proof Is In The News! (HD)
Link -

Michael Lee Hill (MLH) - Lake Erie UFO's Featured on Dan Akroyds UFO Documentary!
Link -

History Channel UPDATE - MLH & FAMOUS Lake Erie UFO 1988 Coast Guard UFO Sighting!
Link -

Official History Channel Michael Lee Hill Report -
Michael Lee Hill captures footage of mysterious orbs of light hovering over Lake Erie - in an area that is a no-fly zone. Did he capture a UFO on tape? The UFO Hunters team looks into the case, and hears Hill's incredible testimony.
Link - [link to www.history.com]

World famous Whitley Strieber just released a report on the myself & "Lake Erie UFO" essay calling it an Outstanding report!

The Lake Eerie UFO Case: an Outstanding Report
Monday, November 19, 2012

It's not often that a UFO case gets such expert treatment as is seen here in Wes Penre's deeply researched and careful analysis of the Michael Lee Hill Lake Erie UFO case.

Noteworthy is the fact that a documentary that was being done by Spike TV on Hill was abruptly cancelled by 'higher authorities.' As many who have gone down that same road know, all too often, UFO related projects are abruptly cancelled for unknown reasons by media at every level. It is hard to believe that some sort of intervention from the outside is routinely suppressing sensible and positive stories about this subject. - Whitley Strieber (November 2012)

Story Source:
[link to wespenre.com]
[link to wespenre.com]
[link to wespenre.com]

Read the original source: [link to www.unknowncountry.com]

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/18/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: History Channel - Alien Contact - Imagine this if you will.
5a
Yddap

User ID: 7925404
Netherlands
12/18/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there an airport in the area? wink
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/18/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there an airport in the area? wink
 Quoting: Yddap

FAA & Cleveland Airports report Lake Erie UFO's Not In Normal Flight Paths, Not Showing Up On Radar and Nothing They Are Doing!!!

MSNBC contacted the FAA and all local Cleveland Airports who said These objects are not in normal flight paths, that none of these objects were anything they were doing and these objects were not showing up on any of the airports radar as well!

BAASS means 'Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies', and sounds like a government organization. However, it is not. It is a company, owned by real estate billionaire Robert Bigelow of Las Vegas, Nevada.[12] In late 2009, Robert Bigelow made a deal with MUFON (the 'Mutual UFOs Network), which is officially a non-profit organization which investigates UFO sightings. It is one of the largest and oldest UFO organizations in the United States. Bigelow has promised to provide MUFON with whatever they need to find actual hardcore proof of the existence of alien spacecraft (and of course, alien beings). This means, foremost, alien debris of crashed UFOs etc. For many UFO enthusiasts, this is met with both positive and negative responses. Positive in the sense that MUFON now have the funding they need to expand their investigations, and negative in the sense that some feel that MUFON is now owned by Bigelow. And MUFON has been working as an independent research group, allegedly.

Figure A-13. Billionaire Robert Bigelow, big UFO 'enthusiast'?

However, the above debate is probably not even what is the most relevant. In a policy from the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Order JO 7110.65U with effective date, February 9, 2012, it says under Section 8. Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) Reports:

9-8-1. GENERAL

a. Persons wanting to report UFO/unexplained phenomena activity should contact a UFO/ unexplained phenomena reporting data collection center, such as Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) (voice: 1-877-979-7444 or e-mail: [email protected]), the National UFO Reporting Center, etc.

b. If concern is expressed that life or property might be endangered, report the activity to the local law enforcement department.[13]

This should be quite concerning for the serious UFO enthusiast and researcher, because it shows a definite link between Robert Bigelow's BAASS and the Federal Government. So the FAA, as of February 2012, wants us to report UFO sightings to a private company, under the disguise of a very government sounding name (similar to the 'Federal Reserve', which is not Federal at all, but privately owned by International bankers, such as the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers). And of course, if we follow the trail, we find MUFON on the other side, collecting funds from Bigelow, who has his government connection. So, privacy and integrity is therefore most likely to go out the window, although I'm sure MUFON hasn't been working in public interest for many, many years. This is all, as usual, just the tiniest tip of the iceberg.

So, how does Robert Bigelow come into the picture in regards to the Eastlake UFOs, which is the story line for this paper? Well, in the midst of all happenings in Michael Lee Hill's life, he was contacted by Investigator Gary Hernandez, who said he was looking into the Lake Erie phenomenon. In August of 2010, Hernandez sent a message on Michael's facebook page, inquiring about what Michael knew about the Eastlake UFOs. In short, they communicated some back and forth, and Michael was sharing some information with the investigator, because he wanted the story to come out in the open as much, and as soon as possible.

Figure A-14. BAAS Investigator, Gary Hernandez

In November, curiously enough, Investigator Hernandez, in a facebook message I have in my possession, told Michael there were certain things he couldn't tell him due to the nature of a contract Hernandez had signed. He added, "I don't want to disappear now!", indicating that he was at great risk if he told Michael about classified things. A few days after that he wrote: "In regards to BAASS I am the only investigator who has been revealed through the Isles of Capri, Fla., Niagara Falls, Canada , the Lake Erie incident and the skin walker ranch .org website [Wes' emphasis] under whos [sic] involved (it just so happened that I was an aggresive [sic] investigator and was written about often). If the report is viewed by the screeners I will be identified. I would like to speak about it but we must keep BAASS out of it for it is a keyword in the system."

Apparently, Hernandez wanted to keep the Skinwalker Ranch in low profile as well, breaking up the web address in several parts (see bold emphasis above). We will discuss that place a little bit as well in a moment, but first, let's see what he meant when he was telling Michael about being the 'aggressive investigator'. Let's back up a little bit.

Eugene Ehrlikh of Cleveland, Ohio, had filmed some UFOs over Lake Erie, and the media got involved in the case, just like it had with Michael Lee Hill. So MUFON thought they should get involved as well, and sent an investigator named Tom Wertmen to the sighting spot. MUFON's conclusion over what they saw was planet Venus, but they changed their minds saying that what Ehrlikh had filmed was aircraft coming in and out over Lake Erie from Hopkins-Cleveland International Airport. Investigator Wertmen allegedly had spoken to traffic controllers at the airport, but no references or names were disclosed. This event has been documented by Lon Strickler on his blogspot.[14]

Strickler continues to report that both Ehrlikh and Hill simultaneously had filmed the same UFO event over the lake, without any knowledge of each other. Both were then presenting their material on 'The Alien Agenda' radio show. A few days later, on April 8, 2010, Ehrlikh was called by someone who introduced himself as an investigator from BAASS, something which was later confirmed as being correct. The caller introduced himself, and although Strickler doesn't mention him by name, the investigator was Gary Hernandez. Hernandez then demanded that Ehrlikh gave him the exact coordinates where the sighting had taken place, and when Ehrlikh started questioning the caller, Hernandez told him that these Lake Erie UFO's/lights were not of terrestrial origin, but alien, and that there was big money involved in trying to get this technology. Ehrlikh then hung up the phone. Ehrlikh didn't have any particular problem, allegedly, to talk to MUFON or some other UFO investigative organization, but like Strickler says, when someone calls, beings quite 'aggressive', and demanding information from the witness, it is indeed time to question the motives of the caller.

So, Hernandez is calling both Ehrlikh and Hill to investigate the sighting, and he reveals to the first that this is alien technology that we are seeing in the skies above the lake (and if he is correct, in other parts of the world, too), and that there is a lot of money invested in this. And indeed, although he seems to have had more cold feet when talking to Michael, in the beginning of their communication he hinted at the same thing, saying (and I quote): "In Regards to the Lights over Lake Erie I am not absolutely convinced that they are coming from conventional aircraft. As an investigator I must be completely objective with any UFO reports which has had multiple witnesses. BAASS employees are paid professionals, all the investigators are formal Law enforcement detectives who have a higher level set of skills and experience. MUFON Takes anyone who pays the money and passes the test and works for free. That does not make them a credible source for information for me to except [sic] they're [sic] conclusion."

However, as time went by and he apparently got more confident with Michael, he told Michael that they knew what the Lake Erie phenomenon is, because it is the exact thing that is happening in Hessdalen, Norway. But not only there; these object were also flying over Utah Skinwalker Ranch, which is owned by Robert Bigelow! He said that his conclusion regarding these orbs is not that they are what people think and expect, which would be 'physical metal, nuts & bolts UFOs', as he put it, but instead more like portals and have to do with time travel. These were Hernandez' own words, according to Michael Lee Hill.

The results from years of study at the Skinwalker Ranch was released in a book called, 'Hunt for the Skinwalker', by Colm A, Kelleher and George Knapp[15]. I need to add the synopsis of the book here, as presented at amazon.com. It's pretty interesting:

"The author of the controversial bestseller Brain Trust brings his scientific expertise to the chilling true story of unexplained phenomena on Utah's Skinwalker Ranch -- and challenges us with a new vision of reality.

For more than fifty years, the bizarre events at a remote Utah ranch have ranged from the perplexing to the wholly terrifying. Vanishing and mutilated cattle. Unidentified Flying Objects. The appearance of huge, otherworldly creatures. Invisible objects emitting magnetic fields with the power to spark a cattle stampede. Flying orbs of light with dazzling maneuverability and lethal consequences. For one family, life on the Skinwalker Ranch had become a life under siege by an unknown enemy or enemies. Nothing else could explain the horrors that surrounded them -- perhaps science could.

Leading a first-class team of research scientists on a disturbing odyssey into the unknown, Colm Kelleher spent hundreds of days and nights on the Skinwalker property and experienced firsthand many of its haunting mysteries. With investigative reporter George Knapp -- the only journalist allowed to witness and document the team's work -- Kelleher chronicles in superb detail the spectacular happenings the team observed personally, and the theories of modern physics behind the phenomena. Far from the coldly detached findings one might expect, their conclusions are utterly hair-raising in their implications. Opening a door to the unseen world around us, Hunt for the Skinwalker is a clarion call to expand our vision far beyond what we know."[16]

And this place is owned by billionaire Robert Bigelow! Can anybody sense a bigger story here? For those who are interested (and I'm sure most of us are), there is an interview on YouTube with the above authors:

Multimedia A-4.

But as far as Michael Lee Hill goes, the Bigelow part of the story doesn't end here. After Hernandez had contacted Ehrlikh (and Hill as well), he got a phone call from 'The Alien Agenda' radio program, he told Michael. The caller asked Hernandez, "Why are you contacting Lake Erie UFO witnesses??? Didn't MUFON already state "Case Closed"; that they were just airplanes???"

The conclusion I must come to, in regards to what we have discussed in this section, is that MUFON, Robert Bigelow, and the U.S. Government are working together to cover up the real agenda behind 'investigating' the Lake Erie Phenomenon, which in fact is worldwide. Their real agenda (on a lower top level of the Shadow Government) is again to research nano technology, because that's where the future is. Like one of my sources once said, "those who control the nano world are in control of the Universe." This is big, much bigger than people think.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/18/2012 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Speaking of Bigelow Aerospace...

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, - a cover up of an extraterrestrial invasion”- Bigelow Aerospace - The “Skinwalker Ranch!"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13982175
United States
12/18/2012 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
KEEP GOING
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/18/2012 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
KEEP GOING
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13982175

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/18/2012 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Music From The Michael Lee Hill Project - The Reason
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/18/2012 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/18/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31483924
United States
01/04/2013 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39464443
United States
05/15/2013 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39964161
United States
05/17/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40056781
United States
05/18/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20450997
United States
06/16/2013 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48401176
United States
10/17/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48401176
United States
10/17/2013 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wanted to share something cool with you all!

William Birnes (UFO Hunters - History Channel - NY Times Best Selling Author) new book "UFO Hunters Season One" book which features a chapter on my own personal contact case, This was due to my being featured in the episode "Alien Contact" which detailed the the events surrounding two separate contactee's lives, Terrell Copeland and my own.

I would like to share what Bill Birnes shared in the UFO Hunters Season 1 book about Terrell's & my episode "Alien Contact".

"Of all the episodes in season 1 (UFO Hunters) it was the "Alien Contact" episode that, I believe, defined the show. The "Alien Contact" Episode became the the essence of UFO Hunters. Also Ironically enough, it was that same moment in episode 109 "Alien Contact" that got the show renewed for a second season. If you watch the show you know what I am talking about: The moment I turned to Terrell Copeland and suggested he was an alien hybrid. At which point Pat Uskert freaked out" - William Birnes

I had no clue the impact the episode has actually created! I''m blown away!

Imagine this if you will!

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill

GLP