Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,213 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 929,024
Pageviews Today: 1,656,242Threads Today: 703Posts Today: 12,513
06:49 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30246992
United States
12/18/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!
When something like this happens though you are in shock for probably a few days or even weeks..its the minds way of protecting yourself from losing it I think..

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9097025

iamwith
 Quoting: Madmacs

I believe this is the same guy who was pictured looking completely shocked and out of it while his wife cried outside the school.
I believe it's possible to have brief moments of levity in the midst of grief. What this looks like to me, is him trying to compose himself before publicly speaking about the loss of his child.
 Quoting: MartianPrincess

No if your speaking about the picture that was on the front of most of the papers with the father looking up in disbelief that was another family sadly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30138093
United States
12/18/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!
aaaaaaannd scene....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29200386
United States
Report Abusive Post
Well he fooled me because I really felt bad for him when I saw that conference. Now I just feel stupid.
Transcending Light

User ID: 2143478
United States
Report Abusive Post
fire that fucking guy, hire a real actor!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29253904

They hired this guy due to the debt crisis.
Budget cuts are sure showing!

cool2
anonimalle

User ID: 29459131
United States
Report Abusive Post
When something like this happens though you are in shock for probably a few days or even weeks..its the minds way of protecting yourself from losing it I think..

hf

My son was killed a few months ago. There were moments I laughed even though I was devastated inside. In my family it is common, almost like hysteria. But the pain is there and long time friends said they saw it mirrored in my eyes.

As for this man I do not know and having been in somewhat of the same situation I know things may not be as they appear to strangers. If he is the father God keep him sane and give him peace. If he is not the father may he burn in Hell.
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30177801
United States
12/18/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
damned that was really fkg weird and bizarre.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9579354
United States
Report Abusive Post
WTF is going on??
Aristide Torchia

User ID: 29901291
Switzerland
Report Abusive Post
Even Jean Claude "the muscles from Brussels" Van Damme, would have done better!

Last Edited by Aristide Torchia on 12/18/2012 02:49 PM
Torchia was born in 1620. He was apprenticed in Leyden under the Elzevir family. After returning to Venice he published small works on philosophical and esoteric themes. In 1666, Torchia published De Umbrarum Regni Novem Portis (The Nine Doors to the Kingdom of Shadows), which was in turn based on the Delomelanicon, or Invocation of Darkness, a work supposedly written by Lucifer and that would allow the reader to summon devils. The Inquisition condemned Torchia for magic and witchcraft and burned him at the stake in 1667.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
12/18/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh goody! The Shills are here!
 Quoting: INK3

Not a shill. Just calling out some idiocy.

I believe this was done deliberately, I believe there was more than one shooter. I think there is plenty of legitimate pieces of this puzzle that are strong indicators of foul play.

But to say "smoking gun" about a guy laughing on an incomplete video....c'mon.

It's irresponsible and gives us all a bad name.

Some of us are interested in the truth, others just throw ridiculous claims about to undermine the real truthers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12066736

Just a bunch of armchair accusers, Same ones that called out to drown the witch cause she was caught picking herbs from the garden on a full moon.

I'm really scared of such people that make conclusions without proof..

I'm pleased now with our court of laws and our Government. We'd still believe in werewolves, evil eye, black cats, boogeyman and satan without them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19442819
United States
Report Abusive Post
God forbid if it were a child of mine, I wouldn't be able to speak period.

It would be many years before I would be able to smile and laugh, but each view a tragedy like this differently.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213727
United States
Report Abusive Post
This reminds me of the actors on 9/11

What bullshit, nobody goes from laughing and smiling to crying in 1 second!
 Quoting: Transcending Light

Obamma does...oh wait, he had fake tears.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 430442
United States
Report Abusive Post
that was strange
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30177801
United States
12/18/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
are you guys lacking ability to see that the guy is obviously trying to make himself look upset immediately after smiling like its just fun.

and you say

its a bit weird?

its the smoking gun!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30244138

bit weird is just a manner of speaking, he clearly was laughing and then right before the interview starts he tries to force some differend kind of feeling..
 Quoting: 1908247

it was scary and grotesque. :shudder:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23367695
Canada
Report Abusive Post
why all the media focus on the parker family?

the shocked pic of mr parker

the parkers posing with obammy

and now the mr. parker doing press conference

what about the other victims/families?
Rowsdower

User ID: 30239104
United States
Report Abusive Post
To me, this looks like the guy who played the "defense attorney" in the Trayvon case. I always thought this "defense attorney" looked like he had some sort of additional mouth piece (to make his teeth look bucky) in. So I think this "father" in video could be the "defense attorney" without the additional teeth.

What do you think?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30250150

this guy?

[link to s2-us3.ixquick-proxy.com (secure)]

Last Edited by Richard Moranis on 12/18/2012 02:58 PM
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
12/18/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

My son was killed a few months ago. There were moments I laughed even though I was devastated inside. In my family it is common, almost like hysteria. But the pain is there and long time friends said they saw it mirrored in my eyes.

As for this man I do not know and having been in somewhat of the same situation I know things may not be as they appear to strangers. If he is the father God keep him sane and give him peace. If he is not the father may he burn in Hell.
 Quoting: anonimalle

Oh my dear... I am so profoundly sorry for your loss. hf
Truly..

I understand about laughing.. and I have stuck up for this guy when others said it was all an act. I did begin to have reservations when people were saying he started a fund in his daughter's honor the first or second day.

I like what you said .. and will join you with those thoughts. I would hate to accuse him falsely. There is a reason why God alone sees what's in our hearts.

Last Edited by Angelic_Warrior on 12/18/2012 02:54 PM
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23223519
United States
Report Abusive Post
NOW DO SOME OF YOU SKEPTICS FINALLY UNDERSTAND THAT THESE TERROR EVENTS ARE STAGED PSYOPS ??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29710477
United States
Report Abusive Post
I think he was just nervous.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28535621
United States
12/18/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
SO I picked this up from another forum, thought I'd share here. Something doesn't seem right with this Robby Parker guy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24554753

That shit is CRAZY! I have a 6 year old son who I love with my whole heart and soul. I couldn't go on if anything happened to him.

This guy is full of shit. It's bad acting at it's worst.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6602626
United States
Report Abusive Post
Direct link please,and thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
Report Abusive Post

hf

I've been in shock over a death before...I've lost a child.

Yeah, you don't act like they do in the movies, maybe. But I'd have NEVER posed my family for a smiling photo op with the "president" within days of that.

And the shock wears off within a few days.

Maybe this family is just...weird.

But since they're the only family we're seeing on the news, and they're acting so far out of what would be considered normal for this kind of situation... who the hell knows?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30243704
Brazil
12/18/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously this is real?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30143842
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Guys, they've got you chasing shadows.

You need to comprehend the technology that exists, and comprehend how this can be used against you.

The MSM and delivery of their masters' narratives is the only important factor here.

You, me & everyone else on GLP, or the World, have no idea who or what is or isn't real when delivered to you via technology. DON'T believe anything you see, especially when they ram it down your throat.

Meet Emily, or not. Think about it.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26178459
United States
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the entire town is a government stage. Been planned years ahead to disarm us all so they can start filling 800 plus fema camps. They have the money to build all those camps, so why not stage a small town. Sure makes you wonder. Agenda 21?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30250140
United States
12/18/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are scary, making conclusions without full evidence, Reminds me of the times people drowned and killed witches just out of accusations

You need to uncover what exactly he laughed about.. THEN go on from there.
 Quoting: ELNATHAN APOLLYON

well its not so much the laughing as the forced acting afterwards .. trying to act "sad" ..thats what suspect.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23367695

NO!

Nothing is funny a DAY after losing a loved one.

This laughter is just as suspect as this mans "prep act"
doom tard
User ID: 30250010
Poland
12/18/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a shapeshifting reptilians
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26421273
United States
12/18/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it's time we get organized as a people and unite so we can fight the coming storm or we all will fall to the tyranny. We are the last hope for the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
12/18/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I honestly wish none of you guys are real. Honestly, I wish I was Adam the first man and the only person on earth and I'm in some sort of stage play conversing with bots, holograms and AI software

I wish the news was all artificial. the world was artificial and all the cities of the world are mere holograms.

Oh please God. show me you exist, make my wish come true ! Make me wake up from this dream...

Ever since I was a child, I knew this wasnt my world...

AMEN

LOL

Make me the only real person here ...

Please God. Please...

Signed,

NEO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27338393
United States
12/18/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
hes all like "hurr hurr yea good one steve, ok ok ok, time to get into my sad mode, deep breaths deep breaths in out in out ok" derppppp
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30218819
Croatia
12/18/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
SO I picked this up from another forum, thought I'd share here. Something doesn't seem right with this Robby Parker guy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24554753

Something doesn't seem right with many, it seems they just enjoy in horror and death. Actors or no actors

GLP