Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,105 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 331,877
Pageviews Today: 537,152Threads Today: 152Posts Today: 2,699
05:51 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30208365
United States
12/19/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!
In the Obama photo op, you see Emilie's little sister wearing the red dress with a bow. That dress is Emilie's which Emilie wore in another photo. How fucked up is it to put your child in her dead sister's dress?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30208365
United States
12/19/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!
[link to video.katiecouric.com]

Keep an eye on her eyes the whole time. You will see what I mean. Not really into the whole "reptilian" thing but this is weird. I tried doing the same movements with my eyes and can't do it.
 Quoting: crazy days 30323530

He really amped up his performance for this one. But let's not forget the day AFTER his daughter was killed, he was smiling at his press conference. These people are sick sick sick. Running to all the media circuits. I'm sure they are just doing what they are told to do though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 679084
United States
12/19/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
can someone do the photoshop thing and post their results?
Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
12/19/2012 09:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Shamar... I am sorry for your loss... I can't even imagine what a loss of a child would feel like.

red_heart
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190661

Thank you for your warm thoughts...........

you know? no matter how bad any one of us thinks we have had it.....there is always somebody who has had worse pain.

I often think I could write a book, I have had unbelievable things happen to me in my life, the loss of my child would be the capstone, and yet, I continually come across others who have had much worse.

I continue to thank AHYH for my many blessings.

Psalm 56: Most High,when I am afraid,
I put my trust in you.
5 In God — I praise his word —
in God I trust; I have no fear;
what can human power do to me?
9 You have kept count of my wanderings;
store my tears in your water-skin —
aren’t they already recorded in your book?
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami

Love is a one-way street.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2052305
United States
12/19/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
When something like this happens though you are in shock for probably a few days or even weeks..its the minds way of protecting yourself from losing it I think..

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9097025

bullshit. I've been there...there is no way to smile or laugh in the days following the loss of one's child. period.

And his getting into character routine.....fuuuuuuck
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24543661

Bullshit, you haven't been there.

You're full of shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28008747
United States
12/19/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok so maybe this is the wrong thread to mention this AND I know that a lot of people don't put too much credibility towards the Wellaware guy. BUT...Check out this pic.

[link to dallasgoldbug.com]

Now, watch this video and pause it at 1:45. Is that not the same lady???

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: crazy days 30323530

Hey, I know some of DallasGB's scenarios seem a real stretch, a few of them are very plausible. Especially when you see that DHS has that fake event thing going on as part of their exercise efforts...too weird, but they're doing it.

The women in the two photos definitely look the same to me...more recent event she's a tad older...but still....that's a different sort of look...and it appears to be the same woman with the same narrow face and hollow eyes.......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24543661

Yes! Looks the same to me too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the Obama photo op, you see Emilie's little sister wearing the red dress with a bow. That dress is Emilie's which Emilie wore in another photo. How fucked up is it to put your child in her dead sister's dress?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30208365

As I speculated a couple pages ago (but spaced over three posts because I was still collecting my thoughts) I think that is the same Emilie with face turned away so you can't tell.

The same Emilie who is in the MIDDLE of the family photo, with her face covered by a large baby head. Emilie is also added ('shopped in) to the right side of that same photo, in another pose. So there are two of her in that photo.

There are only two girls in all the photos. Because the family portrait has Emilie twice, with one of her heads covered by a baby head. For family consistency that could be her own baby picture, enlarged as Salt proposed, or simply a closer shot but in any case resized to what is needed to cover the six or seven year old Emilie head there.
Akhnaton

User ID: 8109592
United States
12/19/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why haven't they shown any pictures of the interior of the school?

Why haven't they shown any pictures of the room the kids were supposedly "killed" in?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1630959
United States
12/19/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 679084

Link me to the photo and I will do it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18226170
United States
12/19/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
if it has layers then there is your proof that its doctored right there. open up the layers box and uncheck the little lock icon. then look at each layer.

wish i could open it up. my system is down and won't be fixed until after xmas
 Quoting: Salt

When I double click the lock, it unlocks, but it still doesn't give me separate layers to look at. Unfortunately, it could be operator error too. I'm very new to Photoshop so I'll keep working with it. If anyone else is proficient with Photoshop, feel free to jump in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
12/19/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
if it has layers then there is your proof that its doctored right there. open up the layers box and uncheck the little lock icon. then look at each layer.

When I double click the lock, it unlocks, but it still doesn't give me separate layers to look at. Unfortunately, it could be operator error too. I'm very new to Photoshop so I'll keep working with it. If anyone else is proficient with Photoshop, feel free to jump in.
 Quoting: IndigoMoon

im trying to load creative suite on my lappy. its taking forever.

when you open the layers box, how many layers are showing?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 679084

Link me to the photo and I will do it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1630959

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 376820
United States
12/19/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

vatican has a lot do with this whole thing
picked that up as soon as i first heard about it all
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just one. Would it be locked for another reason? A default setting maybe?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone have any videos of any of the parents in a sobbing hysterical mess?

Why wouldn't they show those videos? 20 children just died and the country is already an emotional mess. Do they believe we're unable to handle the emotion of parents crying over their deceased children?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25254305

And I've seen a page of complaints from local Newtown people complaining about the press sniffing around and being downright rude and pushy. Staying within their legal rights but to the extent they would have no moral right to act that way in a town that was grieving.

So if there were sobbing to be seen, the MSM press would likely be seeing it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmmm... well im sure its a flattened jpg for internet purposes

are you sure there are no hidden layers?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30295838
United States
12/19/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
here's a question, if he was acting and his daughter did not die/did not exist in the first place, how would he get away with either faking his daughter's death or never having the daughter?

I'm saying if this were true, how would nobody find out?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
and oh by the way, Columbine was 1999 BEFORE 9/11 and the quasi police-state we currently live in, and we had VIDEO footage from the "event". But 2012, cameras EVERYWHERE, we get NOTHING. Really, folks? Need a shill reply PLEASE!
 Quoting: 3rdEyeE

yep, and in one vid, i think the CNN one, speaks about how they had just implemented a better security system and protocol and had hired a substitute/temporary teacher to full time (one of the ones who died) and she was overseeing the installation of these systems and protocols.

they brag about their security but there is no evidence of the event being made public at all.

EXACTLY! And if not mistaken, the dead teacher in charge of said system, is the same one with the RIP Facebook page (since deleted) created on dec. 10th. IJS. Furthermore, why would you CHOOSE a new/temp/substitute to oversee security instead of ANY of the TENURED teachers. Anyone? Shill?
 Quoting: 3rdEyeE

Did Victoria Soto exist?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe it's just a legit photo.

Ever think of that brainiac?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

if it is, i will try to de-obfuscate the image, but i dont know if i can do that with CS3. so.... this could take me a bit to answer
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe it's just a legit photo.

Ever think of that brainiac?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2052305

looks doctored to me and i am a professional
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry- I have no idea how to look for them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
here's a question, if he was acting and his daughter did not die/did not exist in the first place, how would he get away with either faking his daughter's death or never having the daughter?

I'm saying if this were true, how would nobody find out?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30295838

Well he didn't have to fake anything except maybe photographs. He wasn't involved inside the school during what happened there that day, and still bodies have not even been shown.

How would he get away with never having had that daughter? I don't quite know what that question means.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20810582
United States
12/19/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The father has years of photos on their facebook page.

They would have to have been working on this for at least 3 years if he doesnt really have Emilie as a daughter.

His wifes facebook page has the pics. Its open to public.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

They would have to have been working on this for at least 3 years if he doesnt really have Emilie as a daughter.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20810582

Reasoning with the nut jobs is futile.

These are special bunch on this thread.
loathingbutterfly

User ID: 30323530
United States
12/19/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this is the link to the photo [link to i.dailymail.co.uk]

In my experience JPG/JPEG are uneditable. They are flat images, No Layers.
In a room full of lies the truth looks insane.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Husband's facebook page is worth discussion. My impression is that it looks thrown together in a hurry, and it says he lives in Danbury. If he lives in Danbury, which is 15 miles away from Newtown let alone Sandy Hook which is on the east side of Newtown, he would normally have his kids in the Danbury school district rather than Sandy Hook.

Some of the photos are odd. One of the first ones has a middle name something like Anfedamine. I've never heard of a name like that, all I can think of is "amphetamine" i.e. uppers. I just imagine them furiously pasting this thing together after the Portland mall shooting fizzled and slapping it up there ...

I'd be interested in what others think.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20810582
United States
12/19/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Search his friends for Parker and you'll find his wifes page.

She has at least 3 years of pics and posts there.

Facebook would have to be in on this to let them date their FB page that far back.

There is also a ton of family saying sorry for their loss.

They in on it too?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Search his friends for Parker and you'll find his wifes page.

She has at least 3 years of pics and posts there.

Facebook would have to be in on this to let them date their FB page that far back.

There is also a ton of family saying sorry for their loss.

They in on it too?

Well if only a small fraction of that ton of friends is shown to exist as actual people, it would be a strong argument in favor of the page's authenticity.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I mean small fraction of that ton of family ... well either one actually. Iirc he has 494 facebook friends.

GLP